Kevin Hadfield Reviews

19 Reviews for Kevin Hadfield

• Z

Zoe · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing Wedding Stylist!!!

Kevin was an amazing hairstylist for our Sept 2019 wedding. I couldn't recommend him more. Everyone looked beautiful and natural - exactly what I was envisioning. Beyond that. he was AMAZING to spend the day with. He brought the energy and made the day incredibly fun for me and my bridesmaids. If you're looking for an incredibly talented stylist to spend the day with. Kevin is your guy. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/29/2019

Holly · Married on 09/29/2018

Kevin was absolutely fantastic! He helped with my styling/color and extensions months leading up to my wedding and listened to exactly every request and was so willing to change or adjust anything. He worked so fast and efficiently and all of my bridesmaids looked absolue=tely gorgeous! Cannot recommend him enough!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Brittany Daley · Married on 06/29/2018

Amazing hair stylist!

Kevin is INCREDIBLE! His level of creativity and professionalism stand out. Myself and my girls received so many compliments on our hair. My wedding was 1920's/Gatsby theme. Kevin crafted beautiful styles for each of the girls that felt authentically 1920s. Each girl had her own unique style that complimented their makeup and dress. My wedding day was extremely hot (95 degrees!) and our hair stayed in place and the curls did not fall! Kevin also made getting ready a whole lot of fun and stress free! Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/03/2018

Christa · Married on 03/25/2018

Kevin was amazing throughout the whole process. At my hair trial we tried multiple styles to determine what I liked best. He took the time to figure out exactly what I was looking for and make sure that he had a clear vision of what I wanted on my wedding day. On the wedding day of he showed up on time and full of energy. He certainly adds a lot of fun and positive energy to the room. Kevin did 4 bridesmaid's hair along with 1 flower girl. All of their hair looked cohesive but he listened to what each bridesmaids wanted. When it came time for mine Kevin left ample amount of time and made sure to check along the way that I was happy. My final hairstyle was more than I could have imagined. It truly was perfect and so many people commented at the wedding of what a beautiful job he did. They said it looked like he mapped out every pinned curl. I cannot recommend Kevin enough!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Elena · Married on 09/23/2017

Kevin is awesome! He was right on time, made my entire bridal party look fabulous and did so in less time than we had allotted for the getting ready. We had 12 people that got their hair done in my hotel room and Kevin did a great job on everyone! He was kind, funny and put the bridal party at ease. I would absolutely recommend him to others for their wedding.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Jenny · Married on 06/09/2017

Kevin was fabulous the day of my wedding! I felt like princess that day! He recreated exactly what he did at my trial and I couldn't be happier. Most importantly- my bridesmaids and mother were all happy with their hair and it lasted all night. He also kept us laughing all day and helped calm my nerves a little before walking down the aisle. Thank you so much Kevin! You are a true artist!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/15/2016

I got married back on 10/15/16, and am getting to all my reviews now! Kevin is UNBELIEVABLE! He is amazing at what he does; he KNOWS hair, and everyone's types of hair, what works and doesn't work, and will help you achieve exactly what you're looking for. I remember in my trial, I told him only a few descriptions of what I wanted, and he did my hair exactly how I imagined on the first try. And then the day of the wedding, he is SO much fun, and all of my girls and Moms LOVED him (and loved Kerri Herlihy, who he recommended for makeup and was AMAZING! Thank you, Kevin!). We had such a great time. Go with Kevin, TRUST me you will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 02/06/2017

Kristin · Married on 10/09/2016

Kevin's creativity, professionalism, attention to detail, and skill level are unmatched. Giving him very little inspiration to go on, he executed the most perfect, elegant hairstyle for my special day. He completely understands the big picture regarding venue, dress, style, etc, and creates balanced, refined looks based on those considerations. A great listener, Kevin has a mastery of explaining what and why he's doing in a way that's easily understandable to non-professionals. My hair didn't budge despite dancing the night away. If you're looking for an energetic, thoughtful hairstylist with impeccable talent, Kevin is your man.

Sent on 10/17/2016

Shannon · Married on 10/08/2016

Kevin is everything a bride could want in a wedding stylist and more! I worked with Kevin for my October 8, 2016 wedding in Worcester, MA. He styled 5 bridesmaids, 2 mothers, a flower girl and the bride in the matter of 3 hours and everyone’s hair held up ALL NIGHT. I have received so many compliments on how amazing my hair looked for my wedding. Kevin is professional and friendly. He really listens to you and wants to make sure you’re happy. He is an absolute hair wizard! I can’t recommend him enough. If you want someone to travel to you who will do an unbelievable job with your hair for your special day, Kevin is the stylist for you! I would get married again just to have him do my hair (but don’t tell my husband!).

Sent on 10/16/2016
  • Jaime

Jaime · Married on 09/25/2016

Kevin was fantastic and got the vision for my hair right away. He did 13 ladies in the time allotted - which was amazing! He is fun to have around on the morning of your wedding and really is attuned to the bride's needs. Thanks, Kevin! :)

Sent on 01/27/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/17/2016

Kevin is fantastic. He is such a fun person to have with you while prepping for your wedding and is a really talented artist. He can also roll with the punches. Case in point I totally changed my wedding hair from our trial and he didn’t flinch. He ended up making something even better than the images I had in my mind and a style we both loved. Both my bridesmaids hair and mine lasted through the wedding and crazy dancing. I really enjoyed working with Kevin and highly recommend him for your wedding day.

Sent on 01/16/2017

Danielle · Married on 06/04/2016

Kevin is everything you need on your wedding day and more! I fell in love with his work as soon as I had my trial. I was able to only give a few words of description with no pictures and he made my hair look exactly like I pictured in my mind, which is a rare quality. His energy is contagious. He is so professional, easy going and a pleasure to work with. I have wicked straight hair, Kevin curled my whole head and up in a small low bun. My hair held up my entire wedding day which NEVER HAPPENS! Also, my mom is very particular with her bob haircut and she could not have given enough compliments. Kevin is amazing!!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Danielle · Married on 12/19/2015

Kevin is such an amazing person inside and out, and so much fun to work with. I was in a friends wedding party where Kevin did all of our hair, and his work was so perfect I hired him on the spot for my wedding! He can literally match any picture or hairstyle you have in mind and somehow make it look even better. He is very responsive to all my hair questions and made my bridal party and I feel so comfortable the morning of my wedding. He is so accommodating and easy to work with. His talent for hair exceeds all expectations and I'm so grateful he was part of our wedding morning. My bridesmaids, mothers, and I have never felt more beautiful than the morning of my wedding. He makes hair fun and I am not one to ever wear my hair up or done at all. His looks can be high fashion, to soft, romantic looks, to all natural but with a twist. He is the perfect compliment to a brides final wedding look and I'm so happy he was part of my day!

Sent on 01/05/2016
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 11/08/2015

Kevin is creative, down to earth, fun, and so very talented. Myself and 10 girls needed our hair done starting at 6AM to make it time for a Noon ceremony. Kevin arrived shortly before our scheduled time and added a great energy to the room. He did magical work on every single one of us. We all had different visions on how we wanted our hair to look for the day and he captured it perfectly.

Sent on 12/15/2015

Kevin is exactly who you want with you as you get ready for your big day, besides your bridesmaids of course. Kevin is easy going, yet a perfectionist and will not stop until you are happy - but by some miracle he still gets you out the door on time! My wedding party was so happy with him and felt very comfortable saying what they liked and didn't like. He is just so fun to be around and we had a great time.

Sent on 10/18/2015

carolina · Married on 08/15/2015

Kevin was great, the day of my wedding he did an amazing job with my hair and make up as well as my bridal party. He is definitely an artist and a great person to work with. I'll definitely contact again for future events.

Sent on 09/12/2015

I cannot say enough kind words about kevin. I am still getting compliments on my hair, and I got married a month ago!!

Kevin not only kept in mind the vision I wanted for my wedding day, but helped me get there. My hair had been terribly colored- kevin fixed that. My hair was terribly damaged- kevin fixed that.

My hair was absolutely gorgeous. I loved how soft it looked, but it still had an element of originality and definitely an artistic eye.

Not only was kevin the sweated guy but he also calmed my nerves all morning and also helped me deal with my difficult bridesmaid. He also last minute fit in four girls who originally said they didn't want their hair done and added them in! Super quick and they still looked incredible.

I will never go to another stylist again!

Sent on 04/15/2015

Kevin was so great to work with! He was incredibly positive & nice, but more importantly he does great hair. My dress & venue had a vintage look so I wanted glamorous vintage hair to match. I asked Kevin if he could do something kind of loose, messy & to the side. I showed him a few pictures & what he came up with was even better. I'm sure he could do anything you ask for, but if you want something that doesn't look like every other bride, he's your guy. My hair held up all night (and into the next day.)
    My mom & my friends all had their hair done too & looked gorgeous. We loved having Kevin around the day of the wedding. I learned that we'd have to change the getting ready location just a few days before. He was happy to come to my place & was completely calm, professional & funny. I totally recommend Kevin!

Sent on 04/05/2015

Payal · Married on 11/27/2014

Kevin was absolutely amazing! He was able to do my hair on short notice on Thanksgiving, and on short notice. He was incredibly kind, professional, and creative, and made me feel so beautiful on such a crazy morning! I was so unsure of what I exactly wanted, and he created a beautiful hair piece of orchids and helped me with an Indian hair piece that worked beautifully! I would recommend him a million times over! I hope I have an occasion to work with him again, not only because i got so many compliments on my hair, but because he was so genuine and fun to work with.

Sent on 05/07/2015