Kevin DeMassio Photography Reviews

68 | Albany, NY

68 Reviews for Kevin DeMassio Photography

Right from the the first meeting with Kevin my husband and I knew he would be the right fit. He was so funny, professional and just plain easy to get along with. Throughout the planning process we met up with Kevin a few times to go over the logistics of the day. He also was very accessible through email, text, Facebook and phone.

Kevin and his assistant Ben made the day of the wedding so easy. They kept me and the girls on track for the day and kept the mood light and fun. (I swear because of this I was not nervous for the wedding at all.)

Through the first look, formal portraits, ceremony and reception it was so easy to be photographed by Kevin. He knew what to say to make us laugh or how to get us to interact with one an other to get the perfect shot. And at some points he didn't need to direct us at all because we were just so comfortable with him.

After the wedding we couldn't believe how quick he got the photobooth pictures to us, the teaser posted and the blog put up on his website. We love everything we saw and can't wait to get the rest of the photos!

We can't imagine our wedding day without Kevin! And we highly recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer! You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 01/13/2015

Caroline · Married on 09/27/2014

We absolutely loved working with Kevin for our wedding! He and his second photographer, Ben, are really great. We had a really fun time with Kevin and Ben at our engagement session and our wedding day. They are very easygoing and laid back, and they understand how to make their subjects feel at ease. Their photos turned out beautifully and really captured the unique qualities of our relationship, venue, and day. We can't recommend them enough! The only complaint is the delay between the wedding day and when we got the photos (about 2 months) -- but I guess that's a small price to pay for great photos by a meticulous photographer! Can't recommend Kevin highly enough!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Patti · Married on 09/20/2014

Loved working with Kevin! I can not say enough about how wonderful he is.
    My daughter used Kevin as her engagement and wedding photographer.
    Her pictures were absolutely breathtakingly gorgeous! Kevin was fun to work with and has a vision for what will look beautiful. I even questioned him on the day of the wedding on a backdrop he was using. He said "trust me, when you see the picture you will understand how perfect it will be". He was so very right! He captured the theme of my daughters wedding brilliantly in the most simple photos that were stunning. The day of the wedding he showed me the most gorgeous photo of my daughter and I told him, that photo needs to be in a brides magazine. The editor of Saratoga Bride magazine agreed, Kevin's photos are highlighted in the 2015 edition.
    I would recommend Kevin DeMassio Photography in a NY minute!

Sent on 02/27/2015

Kevin is fantastic! I knew the wedding photos were going to blow me away when he showed me the amazing ring shot he took using my grandmother's antique purse. He was able to capture all the details I had put my heart and soul into, created beautiful portraits of my husband and I and most important to us captured the candid moments that will preserve the memories of our wedding day for a lifetime. Kevin is professional, detail oriented, funny and energetic. Everyone of our bridal party members, our parents, as well as the guests were blown away by his talent, poise, and energy. Kevin and his assistant Ben truly left a lasting impression on all of us and we look forward to working with them again in the future!

Sent on 09/21/2014

Erika · Married on 07/12/2014

Kevin and his partner, Ben King, were outstanding! They put up with my crazy family all day and did it with a smile :) Kevin kept us on time while we were getting ready and made sure we had time for some pictures before the ceremony. My family was absolutely blown away with our wedding pictures! We had a preview of some of the pictures before we even left for the honeymoon and we had the rest of them within a month! I can't say enough about Kevin and I know we will keep him in mind when we have kids and want family photos taken in the future. I highly recommend Kevin DeMassio!!

Sent on 08/21/2014

Catherine · Married on 07/05/2014

I am so glad that a friend of ours recommended Kevin for our wedding photography needs. He was awesome every step of the way. I honestly couldn't be happier with our engagement and wedding photos, everyone LOVED them. Even my husband couldn't believe that he enjoyed having our photos taken as that is not something he normally tolerates well lol. He is always quick to respond to my emails and phone calls and is always professional. We felt that we were in good hands and that he could be trusted to capture one of the most important days of our lives. Kevin and his assistant Ben did NOT disappoint. Really, Kevin is top-notch and I'd definitely recommend him to anyway.

Sent on 04/22/2015

David · Married on 06/07/2014

Kevin was an outstanding photographer for our wedding. He really listened to what our vision was and went right along with it. He captured some great pictures of the people, events, and scenery of the day. Him and his associate Ben were both a pleasure to work with. We would recommend them to anyone for their big event.

Sent on 06/30/2014

Jill · Married on 05/31/2014

BEST PHOTOGRAPHER EVER!!! Thank you so much to Kevin and his assistant Ben, they were so professional, creative, energetic, caring and just all around great. You made our day so perfect and we're so thankful! We highly recommend your work, you have such a great personality to work with people in this type of setting, wishing you all the best for a very successful future!

Sent on 07/04/2014

Tim · Married on 05/09/2014

I would highly recommend Kevin for any and all events that require a photographer. Kevin is so personable that if he was paparazzi, celebrities would gladly pose for pictures instead of hiding in fear. In all seriousness, Kevin and his crew (Ben) photographed my wedding this spring and did a phenomenal job. His calming demeanor and professionalism made the entire process both seamless and more importantly FUN. Additionally, his photos truly captured the night and make reliving the event enjoyable each and every time my wife and I go through the pictures. Family and guests both commented on how patient, understanding and flexible Kevin was throughout the night. In short, you would be doing yourself a great favor in hiring Kevin for your next upcoming event. Thanks again Kevin!

Sent on 08/11/2014

Laura · Married on 04/26/2014

Kevin is a fantastic photographer and a blast to work with! Kevin worked with us at our wedding in Saratoga. He brought a wonderful assistant, Ben, and they both stayed the entire day and night (literally 12 hours+), capturing every moment of our celebration. He took beautiful photographs and was willing to work with us to get some creative and interesting shots. He also was sensitive to our personal style and preference. We HIGHLY recommend Kevin!!

Sent on 04/29/2014

Lauren · Married on 11/30/2013

For someone who is starting out in the business he sure knows what he is doing. I plan on using him in the future.

Sent on 12/08/2013

We booked Kevin in the spring of 2013 for our Oct 2014 wedding. He and his assistant Ben were AWESOME! FUN, engaging, SUPER talented, professional, and just all-around good guys- these are the ones you want to book for your wedding. All of our specific photo requests were met. Kevin was very easy to get a hold of, and quick to respond to any questions this bride had! :-) Sometimes taking photos all day can get tiring, but these guys came up with ways to keep us relaxed, happy, and made our family and friends feel comfortable, too. Price-wise, they were very reasonable for what we received, with different packages available! We also did our engagement photos with them, as well.

Couldn't have been ANY happier with our decision to book with KDP. It's a no-brainer...Don't look any further!!!! You've found your guys!!!

Sent on 12/03/2014
  • User3391916 · 2+ years ago

Kevin was amazing! Him and Ben were a blast ! I would recommend Kevin to anyone!!

Sent on 07/13/2013

Kevin Demassio, our photographer, was amazing to work with. His professionalism, value and quality of work are second to non. His creativity to get just the right shot and ability to capture the moment were absolutely perfect. Pictures are one of the most important parts of this day and I wouldn't have trusted it to any one else.I would recommend him hands down, and I have, to any one I talk to. Kevin is the man!

Jeff and Brittany

Sent on 06/08/2013

Kendra · Married on 12/01/2012

Kevin has a true talent that clearly shows through his images. He has a great ability to make you feel incredibly comfortable during his photo shoots and has a great eye. Our engagement photos and wedding photos were absolutely stunning. I can't recommend Kevin enough - you won't be disappointed!
    Todd & Kendra Hems

Sent on 01/16/2013

Shelley · Married on 09/22/2012

Kevin was awesome. He is friendly, energetic, and professional. He made sure to listen to what we wanted for our pictures and followed-through. My husband and I don't love to get our picture taken, but Kevin was able to make us feel less awkward and more comfortable in front of the camera. We are so happy with the way our pictures turned out!

Sent on 01/28/2013

Very charismatic photographer who only added to our special day. Was very easy-going and open to suggestions. Very respectful and overall, a great photographer!

Sent on 01/27/2013

Leigh · Married on 05/05/2012

Aside from being professional, funny, flexible and completely within our price range, Kevin knew exactly how to give us the wedding album of our dreams. He listened, gave direction and input exactly when we didn't know what we wanted or how to achieve what we knew we wanted. If you're still looking for a photographer, look no farther and book him before its too late!

Sent on 01/25/2013