72 Reviews for Ketubahs and More

68 Ketubahs and More Reviews

Read the proof carefully and ensure your rabbi approves it. They are very attentive and did not print until everything was perfect.

Profile Picture Mallory, 12/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We are extremely pleased with the Ketubah and the service we were provided by Ketubahs and more. We had very specific needs for our Ketubah (orthodox with modern english component) and they had a perfect option for us. The process of pre-filling out the ketubah went very smoothly and they sent us and our rabbi a proof very quickly for our review. They were notably quick to respond to questions which was most appreciated. I would definitely recommend Ketubahs and more for anyone looking for a beautiful ketubah at a fair price with excellent customer service.

Profile Picture Aaron, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ron was super informative and helpful. Very quick turnaround!

Profile Picture M & J, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We purchased our Ketubah here for our upcoming wedding this October. The prices here were easily the best we found. The service was amazing - any question I had, I would get an emailed response back by the time I looked at my phone.

The variety of beautiful Ketubahs is great! We found the Ketubah we both love very quickly and it arrived within about a week. The quality is simply stunning.

I would recommend this site to anyone for ease of use, quality, service, price... all of the above! So happy we decided to buy our Ketubah here!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My ketubah came well packaged and quickly. I did a lot of shopping around and this was the best price. I am happy with my ketubah and excited to display it in our home.

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

If you need a Ketubah, don't look anywhere else. Rabbi Broden goes above and beyond to make sure that you are happy. Not only did he help me find a ketubah in my budget but he worked with me every step of the way and was quick in responding to all of our emails and questions. I'm so happy to have found him and our Ketubah is absolutely beautiful. Their prices also can't be beat.

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/16/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Beautiful ketubah!! Didn't have time to write an original but found an awesomely worded one that swept my gentile bride off her feet!!

Profile Picture A, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I purchased my ketubah with them for my wedding this past August, and of course I procrastinated on my ketubah but they were extremely helpful with the entire process. I had found the design that I liked and inquired about purchasing it. They answered every single question I had, and even made sure to double check my answers with me to make sure nothing would go wrong. The ketubah itself is so beautiful and I love it!

Profile Picture rebecca, 8/26/17, 1 Review
3.0

I purchased a ketubah through this website. Ketubah came out fine, however they sent the ketubah through FedEx who slapped on an extra charge of $57 due to import charges to Canada which the website wouldn't pay for. Very unprofessional and disappointed. Be careful - especially when ordering from abroad.

Profile Picture Ari, 8/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Love this site and would highly recommend!!! Super fast shipping and prompt response with return emails. Very professional and have beautiful ketubahs.

Profile Picture Kim, 7/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ron was always very professional and responsive and quality of Ketubah was great!

Profile Picture Romy, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Super helpful explaining what information they needed. Super polite, courteous. We got the proof amazingly fast, and our incredibly beautiful custom ketubah was delivered in truly days!! What a wonderful experience!

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Expertly done. The only problem was that the brides Hebrew name was not transcribed correctly--immediately corrected.

Profile Picture Theodore, 2/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Great to work with, beautiful ketubah!

Profile Picture Jessica, 1/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ron and his team were great to work with. They were fast, responsive and very friendly. They got us our Ketubah quickly and it was a beautiful piece.

Profile Picture User7577902, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We were extremely happy with the ketubah you customized for us. The ketubah was beautiful and the quality of workmanship was exceptional. This is remarkable because we gave you very little time to successfully complete our ketubah. Your personal responsiveness and commitment to us made it possible for us to have ketubah at our wedding in less than two weeks, with the quality that I thought would take significantly longer. We cannot thank you enough for adding to our wedding, and we would recommend your services to any who asked. Again, thank you for helping make our wedding day a beautiful and successful day.

Profile Picture User7375152, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I highly recommend ordering your Ketubah with this company! They were very helpful and great to work with! Thank you, Ketubahs and More!!

Profile Picture Shari, 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ketubahs and More was very easy to work with. They have a beautiful selection of Ketubahs. The one we picked for my daughter was exactly as pictured. They also offer a variety texts which offer another welcome dimension of personalization.

Profile Picture Kay, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ron Broden was very knowledgable ,helpful, and professional in selecting a Ketuba. I highly recommend using his service.

Profile Picture Robert, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ron was great in every respect.

Profile Picture Jeffrey, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I was extremely satisfied with the service and end products I ordered from start to finish. Extremely professsonal and personable- highly recommended!

Profile Picture Steven, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I would highly recommend this company. They worked with my fiancé and I to customize our ketubah the way we wanted it. They were very responsive to our questions and replied via email within 24h. Our ketubah came right on time, in a well protected package, exactly as we ordered it.

Profile Picture Matthew, 8/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I had an excellent experience with Ketubahs and More and look foreward to future business with them! Thank you Ron & Yossi for your beautiful work and time! #YosefBarShalom #ExquisiteKetubahs

Profile Picture User6758563, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I have ordered my Ketubah from here. It was absolutely beautiful. We are very happy with the super fast service and the friendless of the service.

Profile Picture User5470269, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The Ketubah was very nicely done and packed and shipped. Being a European I mixed up the size (it was provided in inches), so ended up with a larger one than what I have expected, but it's still beautiful and found its place at home;)

Profile Picture Dina, 7/24/16, 1 Review