Ketubahs and More Reviews

Ketubahs and More 1
Ketubahs and More 2

Deborah · Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful Ketubah- Great Service

You should look no further for your Ketubah. Really! I searched the web for not only beautiful Ketubahs, but also compared what I loved for the best price. "Ketubahs and More" came through on both accounts- and had wonderful customer service to boot. I had questions about the customization- and they were answered as soon as I called and spoke to Ron- and I called him three times. Ron was patient, understanding, and most importantly, knowledgeable. He was able to modify the text, to include three witness lines (a little unusual), and since I don't speak Hebrew,took care of all necessary translations. I received, very quickly, a beautifully packaged, gorgeous Ketubah that will become a family heirloom. I can't recommend this site enough.

Sent on 03/27/2019

Heidi Rotenberg · Married on 04/04/2019

Ketubahs and more

Great service. Beautiful choices
    Prompt delivery. Would highly recommend

Sent on 03/26/2019

L Reiter · Married on 03/02/2019

Great from start to finish

I took a chance ordering a Ketubah from Ketubahs and More based on customer reviews ... and wow! The whole experience was great. I wanted a very modern and colorful Ketubah for my son's upcoming interfaith marriage and I found just what I was looking for. I did some comparison shopping and found Ketubahs and More had very reasonable prices...I even received an unexpected 10% discount as a first time customer.
    I had some questions and Ron was very quick in responding. The time lapse from when I ordered the Ketubah to when I received it was less than a month. It arrived yesterday and it's beautiful. I'm very pleased ... the whole process was very simple. I hope this review helps others in their decision as to which company to buy from. Customer reviews certainly helped me make my decision.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Bari · Married on 12/31/2018

Great Company and Quality

We absolutely love our Ketubah, we were looking for something that was unique and not extremely costly. When looking through the options from Ketubahs and more we found a ton of options! Everyone who sees our Ketubah has commented on how it is truly a piece of art. The staff at Ketubahs and more were very professional and responsive!

Sent on 03/27/2019

Catherine Richman · Married on 11/10/2018

Thrilled with our Ketubah

We could not have been more thrilled with the outcome of our Ketubah. You WILL NOT find anything in this price range of better quality. The work is exquisite and the detail outstanding. I have recommended to my whole brides group and will continue to do so!

Sent on 04/04/2019
    Ketubahs and More 3
    Ketubahs and More 4

Rachel · Married on 10/07/2018

We couldn't have been more thrilled with our experience with Ketubahs and More. Our ketubah is absolutely beautiful and it will truly be cherished! (Though the pictures are beautiful online, it was even more beautiful in person!)
    When we hadn't received our ketubah for well over the estimated time, we had reached out for an update. They QUICKLY replied with information for tracking. The delivery driver had accidentally delivered it to our neighbors who were out of town! Not only did Ron follow up on the delivery but he wanted to make sure that we were 100% pleased with our purchase. I will HIGHLY recommend Ketubahs and More to friends and family!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Mallory · Married on 12/28/2017

Read the proof carefully and ensure your rabbi approves it. They are very attentive and did not print until everything was perfect.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Aaron · Married on 11/11/2017

We are extremely pleased with the Ketubah and the service we were provided by Ketubahs and more. We had very specific needs for our Ketubah (orthodox with modern english component) and they had a perfect option for us. The process of pre-filling out the ketubah went very smoothly and they sent us and our rabbi a proof very quickly for our review. They were notably quick to respond to questions which was most appreciated. I would definitely recommend Ketubahs and more for anyone looking for a beautiful ketubah at a fair price with excellent customer service.

Sent on 09/19/2017

M & J · Married on 10/28/2017

Ron was super informative and helpful. Very quick turnaround!

Vanessa · Married on 10/28/2017

We purchased our Ketubah here for our upcoming wedding this October. The prices here were easily the best we found. The service was amazing - any question I had, I would get an emailed response back by the time I looked at my phone.

The variety of beautiful Ketubahs is great! We found the Ketubah we both love very quickly and it arrived within about a week. The quality is simply stunning.

I would recommend this site to anyone for ease of use, quality, service, price... all of the above! So happy we decided to buy our Ketubah here!

Ashley · Married on 09/23/2017

My ketubah came well packaged and quickly. I did a lot of shopping around and this was the best price. I am happy with my ketubah and excited to display it in our home.

• User4946565 · 1+ year ago

If you need a Ketubah, don't look anywhere else. Rabbi Broden goes above and beyond to make sure that you are happy. Not only did he help me find a ketubah in my budget but he worked with me every step of the way and was quick in responding to all of our emails and questions. I'm so happy to have found him and our Ketubah is absolutely beautiful. Their prices also can't be beat.

Sent on 03/19/2017

rebecca · Married on 08/26/2017

I purchased my ketubah with them for my wedding this past August, and of course I procrastinated on my ketubah but they were extremely helpful with the entire process. I had found the design that I liked and inquired about purchasing it. They answered every single question I had, and even made sure to double check my answers with me to make sure nothing would go wrong. The ketubah itself is so beautiful and I love it!

Kim · Married on 07/23/2017

Love this site and would highly recommend!!! Super fast shipping and prompt response with return emails. Very professional and have beautiful ketubahs.

Sent on 08/12/2017

Romy · Married on 07/02/2017

Ron was always very professional and responsive and quality of Ketubah was great!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Melissa · Married on 07/01/2017

Super helpful explaining what information they needed. Super polite, courteous. We got the proof amazingly fast, and our incredibly beautiful custom ketubah was delivered in truly days!! What a wonderful experience!

Sent on 04/13/2017

Great to work with, beautiful ketubah!

Sent on 01/04/2017

We were extremely happy with the ketubah you customized for us. The ketubah was beautiful and the quality of workmanship was exceptional. This is remarkable because we gave you very little time to successfully complete our ketubah. Your personal responsiveness and commitment to us made it possible for us to have ketubah at our wedding in less than two weeks, with the quality that I thought would take significantly longer. We cannot thank you enough for adding to our wedding, and we would recommend your services to any who asked. Again, thank you for helping make our wedding day a beautiful and successful day.

Sent on 11/02/2016

Shari · Married on 10/29/2016

I highly recommend ordering your Ketubah with this company! They were very helpful and great to work with! Thank you, Ketubahs and More!!

Sent on 09/18/2016

Robert · Married on 09/04/2016

Ron Broden was very knowledgable ,helpful, and professional in selecting a Ketuba. I highly recommend using his service.

Sent on 09/06/2016

Kay · Married on 09/04/2016

Ketubahs and More was very easy to work with. They have a beautiful selection of Ketubahs. The one we picked for my daughter was exactly as pictured. They also offer a variety texts which offer another welcome dimension of personalization.

Sent on 04/04/2016

Jeffrey · Married on 09/03/2016

Ron was great in every respect.

Sent on 09/06/2016

Steven · Married on 09/03/2016

I was extremely satisfied with the service and end products I ordered from start to finish. Extremely professsonal and personable- highly recommended!

Sent on 10/06/2016

I had an excellent experience with Ketubahs and More and look foreward to future business with them! Thank you Ron & Yossi for your beautiful work and time! #YosefBarShalom #ExquisiteKetubahs

Sent on 09/28/2016

I have ordered my Ketubah from here. It was absolutely beautiful. We are very happy with the super fast service and the friendless of the service.

Sent on 08/06/2016