Ketubahs and More Reviews

73 | New Rochelle, NY

73 Reviews for Ketubahs and More

73 Ketubahs and More Reviews

Rachel · Married on 10/07/2018

We couldn't have been more thrilled with our experience with Ketubahs and More. Our ketubah is absolutely beautiful and it will truly be cherished! (Though the pictures are beautiful online, it was even more beautiful in person!)
    When we hadn't received our ketubah for well over the estimated time, we had reached out for an update. They QUICKLY replied with information for tracking. The delivery driver had accidentally delivered it to our neighbors who were out of town! Not only did Ron follow up on the delivery but he wanted to make sure that we were 100% pleased with our purchase. I will HIGHLY recommend Ketubahs and More to friends and family!

Mallory · Married on 12/28/2017

Read the proof carefully and ensure your rabbi approves it. They are very attentive and did not print until everything was perfect.

Aaron · Married on 11/11/2017

We are extremely pleased with the Ketubah and the service we were provided by Ketubahs and more. We had very specific needs for our Ketubah (orthodox with modern english component) and they had a perfect option for us. The process of pre-filling out the ketubah went very smoothly and they sent us and our rabbi a proof very quickly for our review. They were notably quick to respond to questions which was most appreciated. I would definitely recommend Ketubahs and more for anyone looking for a beautiful ketubah at a fair price with excellent customer service.

M & J · Married on 10/28/2017

Ron was super informative and helpful. Very quick turnaround!

Vanessa · Married on 10/28/2017

We purchased our Ketubah here for our upcoming wedding this October. The prices here were easily the best we found. The service was amazing - any question I had, I would get an emailed response back by the time I looked at my phone.

The variety of beautiful Ketubahs is great! We found the Ketubah we both love very quickly and it arrived within about a week. The quality is simply stunning.

I would recommend this site to anyone for ease of use, quality, service, price... all of the above! So happy we decided to buy our Ketubah here!

Ashley · Married on 09/23/2017

My ketubah came well packaged and quickly. I did a lot of shopping around and this was the best price. I am happy with my ketubah and excited to display it in our home.

• User4946565 · 1+ year ago

If you need a Ketubah, don't look anywhere else. Rabbi Broden goes above and beyond to make sure that you are happy. Not only did he help me find a ketubah in my budget but he worked with me every step of the way and was quick in responding to all of our emails and questions. I'm so happy to have found him and our Ketubah is absolutely beautiful. Their prices also can't be beat.

rebecca · Married on 08/26/2017

I purchased my ketubah with them for my wedding this past August, and of course I procrastinated on my ketubah but they were extremely helpful with the entire process. I had found the design that I liked and inquired about purchasing it. They answered every single question I had, and even made sure to double check my answers with me to make sure nothing would go wrong. The ketubah itself is so beautiful and I love it!

Kim · Married on 07/23/2017

Love this site and would highly recommend!!! Super fast shipping and prompt response with return emails. Very professional and have beautiful ketubahs.

Romy · Married on 07/02/2017

Ron was always very professional and responsive and quality of Ketubah was great!

Melissa · Married on 07/01/2017

Super helpful explaining what information they needed. Super polite, courteous. We got the proof amazingly fast, and our incredibly beautiful custom ketubah was delivered in truly days!! What a wonderful experience!

• User7126584 · 1+ year ago

Great to work with, beautiful ketubah!

We were extremely happy with the ketubah you customized for us. The ketubah was beautiful and the quality of workmanship was exceptional. This is remarkable because we gave you very little time to successfully complete our ketubah. Your personal responsiveness and commitment to us made it possible for us to have ketubah at our wedding in less than two weeks, with the quality that I thought would take significantly longer. We cannot thank you enough for adding to our wedding, and we would recommend your services to any who asked. Again, thank you for helping make our wedding day a beautiful and successful day.

Shari · Married on 10/29/2016

I highly recommend ordering your Ketubah with this company! They were very helpful and great to work with! Thank you, Ketubahs and More!!

Robert · Married on 09/04/2016

Ron Broden was very knowledgable ,helpful, and professional in selecting a Ketuba. I highly recommend using his service.

Kay · Married on 09/04/2016

Ketubahs and More was very easy to work with. They have a beautiful selection of Ketubahs. The one we picked for my daughter was exactly as pictured. They also offer a variety texts which offer another welcome dimension of personalization.

Jeffrey · Married on 09/03/2016

Ron was great in every respect.

Steven · Married on 09/03/2016

I was extremely satisfied with the service and end products I ordered from start to finish. Extremely professsonal and personable- highly recommended!

I had an excellent experience with Ketubahs and More and look foreward to future business with them! Thank you Ron & Yossi for your beautiful work and time! #YosefBarShalom #ExquisiteKetubahs

I have ordered my Ketubah from here. It was absolutely beautiful. We are very happy with the super fast service and the friendless of the service.

Andrew · Married on 06/25/2016

I have ordered customized Ketubahs from KetubahsAndMore.com in addition to their competitors. I honestly have to say that things went faster, smoother and simpler with Ron at KetubahsAndMore.com than with their competitors more fancy automated system. I reviewed the work in English (and had a friend review the Hebrew.) We made one revision, which was done almost instantly, and delivery commenced faster than expected. We are extremely happy with the quality of both the artwork and the print, including the customized print. Heavy stock, quality paper. Overall a better, quicker, and more seamless experience with less wait time than the more formal methods of their more expensive competitors.

The only thing we wish they had similar to one competitor which is perhaps a future addition was miniaturized "parent/grandparent" gift prints identical to the full-sized Ketubah print. That would be a nice addition to the product line. However, besides that, I would rather buy from KetubahsAndMore.com anytime in the future.

I don't give glowing reviews often or easily. Thank you for a wonderful experience and a beautiful work of art!

• Pamela

Pamela · Married on 05/14/2016

I ordered our gorgeous interfaith Ketubah from this site for our wedding. I had trouble filling out their form and they were extremely responsive and helpful. They translated everything I could not and answered all my questions with lightening speed. When it arrived, it was perfectly packaged and preserved so that it was ready for our big day. I couldn't believe how beautiful it is! Honestly, it looked better in person than it did online. The wording options allow you to personalize it and make it unique for your relationship. I CANNOT recommend them enough! Spring for the personalization, you WILL NOT regret it!

Ketubahs and More is an absolute professional website. The turnaround time was unbelievable. It took less than a week from the time I placed my order to when it was shipped to my house. Ron worked directly with me and was extremely patient with what and how I wanted the Ketubah to look with the wording I wanted. I was very pleased with how it came out. There was complete communication throughout the whole process. I would highly recommend anyone interested in purchasing a Ketubah to use them.

Lance · Married on 04/22/2016

I'm so happy we worked with ketubahs and more. The process was super easy and we got a custom designed Ketubah in very short order. The entire experience could not have been any better. I highly recommend the site. Truly amazing.

Michele and Lance

The Ketubah arrived in plenty of time. Quality of work was extroidanary. I would difinately use them again.