Kessler's Diamond Center - Brookfield Reviews

4.3

1 User photo

Npward Getting married on 01/29/2022

Exemplary Customer Service

Wow!!! Such great customer service!!! Jessica assisted my fiance and I with choosing a ring, and her patience and guidance with us was wonderful. She knew exactly how to bring out the direction we were going, while giving us plenty of options for the style we were looking for. But wait, there's more... The follow up phone calls and emails were over the top. Jessica was amazing, and we couldn't have made such a great choice without her. She'll be our 'go to' in the future.
  • Fmv
    Emily Married on 10/23/2020

Loved them

We absolutely love Kesslers. My engagement ring was bought here. Every time we stop in they are so friendly. We tell them our budget and they ALWAYS work with it, and never show us anything over that price.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer P. Married on 11/21/2019

Beautiful diamond

Went with my fiancé to get my finger sized. And we worked with Mitzi and she was so helpful and friendly!! She made sure everything was perfect! Got my bands soldered after the wedding and it was so quick and it looks so beautiful together! So pleased!
    Christeka Married on 08/11/2018
    My fiancé and I are younger, we are both 19. And we went in the store and felt so amamzing. They were so kind to us unlike any other jewelry store where the associates were rude to us. We ended up spending twice our budget because they were so kind!
    Lisa Married on 09/03/2017
    All of the employees we worked with were great and very helpful! I have recommended them to a few people already and will continue to do so.
  • dana
    Dana Married on 08/19/2017
    They have been the most helpful with my engagement ring and with our wedding bands. We're in the process of getting those situated presently and it's been easy peasy to work with them. I'd recommend them to anyone.
    Erin Married on 12/11/2016
    Mitzi was a pleasure to work with in helping my husband and I pick out wedding bands. She let us try on several options and was very to quick to respond to any questions we had! The process goes very quickly as long as YOU respond ASAP too :)
  • User2411854 2+ years ago
    I LOVE my engagement ring! I have not seen a ring like it before and it makes me feel so special! We also got my fiances ring as well from Kessler's and it is beautiful! The woman who we worked with took her time and explained what would be the best options for us:) Thank you!
  • User2327337 2+ years ago
    We bought my engagement ring & our wedding rings at Kessler's. The customer service was awesome with every single transaction. Kessler's stands by their product and it definitely shows.
  • User1953280 2+ years ago
    The staff was so helpful with mine and my fiancé's wedding bands. My fiancé got my engagement ring from there as well and people cannot stop commenting on how beautiful it is!
  • User1845937 2+ years ago
    I got necklaces for my Maid of Honor and the person who played the "interceptor" role. We initially went to Kessler's in Appleton, and they didn't have the items in stock, so they were very flexible in finding them at another location. When I went to pick them up in Appleton, they were very professional and showed me the items before packaging them in lovely boxes with ribbons. The gifts were well-received (they were delighted).

We also bought my wedding band at Kessler's. It is absolutely gorgeous, and while it cost more than the engagement ring itself, we know that it will last a lifetime and that the service Kessler's provides is unmatched in Wisconsin.
    Jessica Married on 12/29/2016
    My husband got my engagement ring here and he loved the support he got from the sales people. He likes to ask a lot of questions so he was able to learn about the diamond he was about to buy. We went back to look at wedding bands, but we didn't see anything that jumped out. I'm very happy with my diamond and enjoy going back anytime I need it shined or any work done to it.
    Jamie D. Married on 01/15/2022

Horrible service

My husband and I went into Kessler’s the Brookfield location on our anniversary.(01/15/22) We went in to get my ring sized. My husband surprised me by saying either we were getting it sized or upgraded. An associate greeted us and sent us to the service counter. We then waited 10 minutes to be helped. We told them what our plans were and then waited again for another 10 minutes for an associate to help us with an upgrade. Clearly we interrupted the sales associate’s personal conversation and they seemed annoyed that they had to help us when we told them we were talking about an upgrade. My ring came from Kessler’s and we have never had service like this before. The associate then seemed irritated and got my husband’s information. She came back to explain that my ring valued at almost $6000.00 would only have a trade in of $750.00. We were completely confused and didn’t understand. We have upgraded my ring once before and that was lower than we got for the trade in last time which made no sense. The associate offered no explanation and her entire demeanor was very rude and offsetting. We decided to just have my ring sized and we would figure this out with someone else later. The associate at the counter, we believe her name was Stefanie was very nice and handled my sizing.
    My husband then called the Brookfield location to talk with a manager to try and understand the problem with the upgrade. The first time he called, whomever answered said the manager was helping someone else and she would call us back. The person then hung up on husband without even taking his phone number. My husband then sent a message through the website asking for a manager to call him. The manager eventually called back around 5:55. My husband missed the call he was at work. The manger left a message saying the phones would be shut off at 6:00 pm. He did try calling back before 6:00 and there was no answer and the manager has not attempted to call again.
    We have figured out that the associate that clearly did not want to help us or make a sale is the manager of the Brookfield location. From the website her name is Stacy Cheney. This has been horrible customer service and we expected better. We have never been treated so rude and unprofessional. We are now awaiting my sizing to be complete and hope we can go in and get it without another negative interaction. Kessler’s has lost us as costumers. Little do they realize my husband was so excited about upgrading my ring on our anniversary that he was ready spend to spend a good amount. We will now look for another jeweler that actually values their customers. This manager should not be in leadership and should customers over her personal conversations, etc. I will never recommend anyone to go here again!
    Joe Married on 06/22/2019

Issues all around!

In my opinion, you should not use this jeweler and they should not be trusted with your business. Their diamonds are much higher priced than the competition. I trusted this company with the creation of my fiancé’s engagement ring. We went to Kesslers as they appeared to be a reputable establishment with high ratings on all the major wedding sites. One of their associates was able to help us pick out a diamond and we decided on a custom ring design. We received the first CAD design of our custom ring and it was not like we had described and it took many more iterations before we finally got the design we wanted. They said there would be no limit to the number of customizations we could make to the design for free but then after 4 or 5 they said they would start to charge us. Management had to step in to resolve this issue and we were not charged. We ignored warning signs like the sales associate failing to measure my fiancés finger for her ring size at our initial meeting. Finally, the ring was made, delivered and payment was made. We find out months later, while shopping for our wedding bands no less, the diamond that we thought we had was not actually what was in the ring and I had not received the proper paperwork from Kesslers. When I came back to the store, there were no notes in my file about the diamond we had selected and we hadn’t received all the paperwork we were supposed to on sale of the ring. They declined giving me a refund due to being past the full refund time period despite not providing all the necessary paperwork upon payment claiming computer error. I was so embarrassed that I traded in my stone for a different diamond and worked to resolve this issue outside of Kesslers. I would hate to have the same thing happen to someone else that has happened to me. According to other jewelers outside of their service area, this company’s standards are not up to par. Go somewhere else for your jewelry needs!