Kerrie Baldwin Reviews

61 | North Smithfield, RI

61 Reviews for Kerrie Baldwin

kaitlyn · Married on 06/25/2011

Kerrie did a great job at my wedding! I had a morning wedding so she was at my house at 7am to set up and had me my mom and sister all done by 9am for the photographer. I was really nervous while getting ready in the morning but she did a great job giving me pointers. I would reccommend her services to anyone!

Sent on 08/07/2011

Regina · Married on 06/11/2011

I was so happy and relieved to have found Kerrie Baldwin for hair and makeup for my wedding!! She drove all the way to Barre MA for our big day. I had five bridesmaids, and Kerrie expertly handled hair and makeup for all of us - each of us with a different hairdo! She is extremely professional and so pleasant to work with and talk to. And, her calm nature helped ME calm down when I started getting some pre-ceremony jitters! :)
    All of our hair and makeup came out absolutely perfect - we all looked and felt beautiful, and we have Kerrie to thank for that. And all of our hair stayed put all night long, while still feeling soft (not sticky or hard) and looking natural. And even though I was tearing up all night, my makeup didn't move at all! I also LOVE that Kerrie uses all-natural cosmetics - they really make a difference and they felt wonderful.
    I would highly recommend Kerrie for hair and makeup for your special occasion! Thank you Kerrie again for everything you did for me and my girls! :)
    Regina

Sent on 06/28/2011

Meredith · Married on 03/26/2011

Kerrie was amazing!! She gave me the hair and makeup that I wanted...perfectly! I got SO many comments on how great my up-do was and the makeup was lightweight and natural, yet still made me look glamorous. Kerrie was wonderful to work with, she was professional and personal, she fit right in with my day.
    I would recommend her to every bride. She will make you look exactly how you picture yourself looking on your big day!

Sent on 04/07/2011

Laura · Married on 03/19/2011

Kerrie was WONDERFUL to work with - she arrived early to my hotel to do my hair & makeup on my wedding day, and did a fabulous job!! My photos came out great, and I received many compliments... I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 04/06/2011

Jean · Married on 10/16/2010

Kerrie is very professional and prompt. She brings all of her supplies with her and she comes to you. I had a Halloween themed wedding and she was able to make my wedding parties costumes look amazing. I highly reccomend her for anyone needing hair and make-up done.

Sent on 11/06/2010

Amy · Married on 10/09/2010

Kerrie was great! Super responsive and easy to work with. I would recommend Kerrie to any bride!

Sent on 10/18/2010

Erica · Married on 10/01/2010

Kerrie was so wonderful to work with! She's such a pro, and after a great trial, I had no concerns about looking my best at my wedding. She was at our hotel with plenty of time to spare, and she was always quick to respond to my emails (always within 24 hours, which I greatly appreciated).
    Kerrie did hair and make-up for me, my Matron of Honor, and my mom, and she did an amazing job. None of us wear much make-up in our regular lives, and we were all concerned about looking too overdone. But Kerrie is awesome, and we looked extremely natural. And my hair stayed put all night, even after dancing like crazy.
    I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/18/2010

Erika · Married on 09/12/2010

Kerrie provided top notch service and was very professional. After my consult with her I knew I would be in good hands for my wedding day. My hair and makeup and my maid of honor's looked beautiful!! I would definitely recommend her to any bride.

Sent on 09/13/2010

Kim · Married on 09/05/2010

Kerrie was a total pro! She worked with me, set me at ease and also addressed my concerns (I was worried about wearing too much makeup). She assured me that once I stepped outside, it would be fine and of course she was right. This was important given that my wedding was on a bright sunny September day. btw-the makeup she used didn't bother my sensitive skin at all.
    I also got compliment after compliment on my hair which stayed beautiful all day long!
    In addition to being a professional, Kerrie has a really sweet personality so it makes being around her a pleasure! I'd honestly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 09/14/2010

Rebecca · Married on 08/08/2010

I had a consultation with Kerrie before booking her for my wedding and my mom liked my makeup so much, she decided to get hers done for the wedding too! I have never felt so beautiful, even before I had my dress on. Kerrie did a wonderful job with both my hair and makeup and was extremely professional, as well as very nice. I would definitely recommend her services to anyone.

Sent on 08/19/2010

Erin · Married on 07/24/2010

Kerrie was an AMAZING hair designer for our wedding. She was able to do my hair, 6 bridesmaids, and three flower girls in less than four hours - and everyone looked STUNNING. I am so happy with our photographs, because my hair looks incredible in each one. Kerrie is well worth every penny - you will be lucky to work with her!

Sent on 11/06/2010

Juli · Married on 06/05/2010

Kerrie was nothing but wonderful. From my makeup and hair trial to the actual wedding day, she listened to what I wanted, gave suggestions and made me and my bridesmaids look absolutely gorgeous. She was professional, but friendly and even changed times of arrival at the last minute so we could have a bit more time. Everyone loved their hair and my face has never looked to flawless- but makeup-less too! She uses wonderful products that I will be purchasing and if I ever have another event, I will absolutely go to Kerrie (maybe even just for fun!). Here prices were reasonable and I would recommend her to anyone having an event in the Boston area. She was fantastic!

Sent on 06/20/2010

Katie · Married on 05/29/2010

Kerrie was wonderful. She made me feel very comfortable, and took all of my concerns and input into considerations, she was a very calming, competent presence. I definitely felt like I was in good hands, and my hair and makeup looked great!

Sent on 06/04/2010

parvathy · Married on 02/14/2010

Kerrie was wonderful!! She provided a great hairstyle for both my ceremony and then again for the reception-exactly what I had requested! She also did a great job with the make-up- it wasn't overwhelming, it was just right and came out great in pictures!

Sent on 02/16/2010

Karen · Married on 09/18/2009

Kerrie was a wonderful stylist, she provided hairstyling and make-up for myself, my bridesmaids, and my mother and mother-in-law on my wedding day. She responded quickly to emails and phone calls. She took the bridesmaids ideas (sometimes very vague ideas :) and turned them into beautiful and elegant hairstyles. Kerrie was very patient and pleasant and fun to work with. The mineral makeup Kerrie uses gives great coverage... I have a lot of acne and scars and the make up covered them very well, but it was still light on my face and did not run at all. My hair was an up-do with flowers and I got a TON of compliments on it, it was perfect. It also stayed in place perfectly all night. I highly recommend Kerrie Baldwin for hair and make up!

Sent on 09/28/2009

Natalia · Married on 08/30/2009

This was the most nervous partof the whole wedding for me. I live in London England and trying to find hair and makeup artists in the States seemed so daunting. But I found Kerrie and she was an absolute star. We met at her salon and talked things through during my trial.
    Then the day of the wedding she couldn't have been more flexible with timings and location for preparation.
    The results were amazing for both myself and my mother. I recommend her to any bride who wants to look like a princess on their special day.

Sent on 09/12/2009

MaiAnh · Married on 08/22/2009

I came and did a hair/make-up trial with Kerrie and loved it. I had a traditional Vietnamese head piece for the morning ceremony and the traditional veil for the church ceremony in the afternoon and she was able to be creative and do a very versatile hair style for me that lasted ALL day (from 6am to 11pm!!!). The make -up was light and beautiful and that also lasted all day. I bought the touch-up kit (foundation powder and lip stick and gloss), too. I thought I was gonna need more but that was all I needed. She came to my house early in the AM (I think we started at 5:30 or 6am!) and even stayed a little while longer when we had a 4-year old flower girl who had a bit of a melt-down. Kerrie was super professional and I cannot wait to have an event to go to so that I can have my hair and make-up done!

Sent on 11/12/2009

Jennifer · Married on 08/15/2009

Kerrie was excellent. She came from MA to my hotel room in RI where the bridal party was getting ready. She showed up on time and prepared. She did my hair and makeup in 1 hour. She kept it natural since I don't usually wear makeup. The price was good. I also got a touchup kit to freshen up later in the evening. It was everything I was looking for.

Sent on 08/17/2009
  • I

Anne · Married on 05/25/2009

Kerrie was very flexible and worked well with different age groups. I was very happy with her work for hair and make-up.

Sent on 05/31/2009

Andrea · Married on 05/16/2009

Working with Kerrie was so easy and she has great ideas and is willing to use them to her best ability. I would reccomend her highly to anyone! Thanks Kerrie!!

Sent on 12/05/2009

Melissa · Married on 04/18/2009

Kerrie was great, she did a perfect job with both hair and makeup. She has a great personality and the quality of her work was amazing, I couldn't have asked for more!

Sent on 05/12/2009

Kelly · Married on 09/20/2008

Kerrie Baldwin Hair and Make-up, located out of Design Associates, was professional, quick and thorough. I came in with a very general idea of how I wanted to wear my hair and she sent me away with the most elegant yet comfortable do I could ever ask for. I was also very pleased with her make-up job. I was so impressed in fact that I contacted her after my wedding and bought the entire combination she used on me. Being from out of state she was quick and efficient in sending it to me via mail. I received it within 2-3 days of my request. Her rates are reasonable and she will treat you as if you're the only person in her salon. If I could give her more stars I would do it in a heartbeat!

Sent on 04/13/2009

Jennifer · Married on 10/24/2015

Kerrie is very fun and easy to work with. She did a fantastic job styling hair for me and my bridesmaids. She was friendly, attentive, and focused on finding the best look for each of us. Kerrie was thoughtful with her suggestions and made sure to get a thorough understanding of my hair ideas, dress style , and wedding theme. I felt very comfortable with her choices and trusted that she would do a great job. At the trial she went above and beyond to help me figure out my look and style by also considering the choices for makeup (I love coral and I'm glad that I changed to that palette!!). I highly recommend working with Kerrie!

Sent on 11/14/2015

Christie · Married on 10/10/2015

Kerrie is a bonafide pro. Exceptionally talented, and also open to any ideas I had about styling and beauty. She lent her expert opinion when i couldn't fill in the blanks, and i appreciated the fact that she made it easy for me, my bridesmaids, and the moms to look their absolute best. Would highly recommend to anyone in MA

Sent on 11/07/2015
  • User4171931 · 2+ years ago

Kerrie was a wonderful part of our wedding day! She easy to work with, somehow translating my sister and my vague hand-wavings and hmms from the preliminary hair/makeup meeting to update both for the wedding. She showed up early on the wedding day and stayed cheerful, calm and professional throughout - the whole bridal party had wonderful, different looks. (And this may not apply to many brides, but she was awesome about my gray and made it a cool highlight of the hairdo! I loved it!) She also was just a nice, warm person and seemed happy to be there helping us out. I had a great experience and got so many compliments on my hair - I'd highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/14/2014