Kerri McConnell Photography Reviews

12 | Seminole, FL

12 Reviews for Kerri McConnell Photography

Kerri · Married on 12/15/2012

I hired Kerri for Boudoir photography. I couldn't of asked for a better outcome. I was floored when I received the photobook. I didn't expect my book being as perfect as it was! It was GORGEOUS!!! All of the images were incredible. She is so talented and personable. She made me feel so comfortable and special. I gave her ideas of what I had in mind and she delivered them better than I ever imagined. I would recommend her to anyone. You will not be disappointed. LOVE LOVE LOVE her!!

Sent on 01/02/2013

Barbara · Married on 06/04/2011

Kerri held a Pay It Forward contest that my husband and I were so fortunate to win with another couple. Yes, we tied, and because Kerri has such a big heart she awarded it to both couples.

When Kerri is taking pictures she is in the zone. She's very focused and loves what she does. Sometimes she will even pause to close her eyes to picture the shot she wants, and then she executes it.

Needless to say, my husband and I are very pleased with our pictures. She turned them out just as she would for anyone else who was a paying customer. Simply put, Kerri is an amazing photographer.

Sent on 08/07/2011

Kati · Married on 12/17/2009

We were lucky to find Kerri to photograph our wedding, when we became extremely disappointed with the photographer we first booked for our wedding. Kerri worked with us to give me exactly the photos we had dreamed of. The final product was beautiful! Very highly recommended.

Sent on 08/17/2010

Chrissy · Married on 10/03/2009

Kerri's photography is truly amazing. Our pictures are absolutely gorgeous! She is very talented, creative and patient. She was by far our favorite wedding vendor. We felt comfortable with her right away as she was always helpful and honest with us. I absolutely recommend Kerri to anyone looking for beautiful unique pictures to capture their wedding day and last a lifetime.

Sent on 08/16/2010

Sandy · Married on 09/05/2009

Kerri was wonderful on our wedding day. She was very unobtrusive and a lot of our guests commented that they hardly remembered a photographer around. Our photos are lovely and timeless. I recommend Kerri to anyone I know getting married. :)

Sent on 08/13/2010

Evita · Married on 11/01/2008

We are so glad we went with Kerri for our wedding. She was incredibly professional and took amazing pictures. Many of our guests and individuals in the wedding party commented on what a fantastic photographer she was both for her professionalism and her personality. We have amazing pictures to cherish for a lifetime. She did a fantastic job! Highly recommended.

Sent on 08/16/2010

Jessica · Married on 10/11/2008

Kerri was our photographer for our engagement photos and for our wedding day. Thanks to Kerri, more than a year later we can look back at our photos and feel like we are there again, in those magical moments that she helped create. Not only was Kerri our photographer, but she is such a truly amazing person that after our wedding she became our friend as well. We could not have asked for a better photographer for our wedding. She truly captured each and every moment just as we remember it!

Sent on 08/14/2010

Kim · Married on 08/10/2008

Kerri was our favorite vendor from our wedding. She and her assistant made our day so much fun. Our photos are simply beautiful and we still look at our album all the time. Kerri was the best investment we made for our wedding. We can't wait to use her again.

Sent on 06/15/2010

Tina · Married on 08/02/2008

I wish we would have known Kerri for our wedding!! She has shot some amazing maternity and newborn photos for us. I can't tell you how wonderful it is to have such amazing shots of our last days as a couple and our first days as a family. Just beautiful.

Also, Kerri shot a friend's wedding. The day was less than ideal (freezing, windy beach wedding...FREEZING AND WINDY!!!) but you can't tell that from the photos, AT ALL!! She blended into the day seamlessly, even gaining a "Welcome to the family" from the bride's very difficult father. And the pictures are just amazing. I'm so jealous!

Sent on 06/16/2010

Sarah · Married on 06/15/2008

Even though my wedding was almost 3 years ago, Kerri was an absolute doll to work with! I did SO much research in finding a photographer to fit the style of photographs we wanted for the budget we had. And out of the hundreds of photographers out there, we chose Kerri. I have been following her work through out the years since our wedding and she hasn't lost a step. Certainly a great value for what we received, esp. having two photographers that day. Kerri will listen to what you want and was very patient with me when I showed her tons of examples of photos I liked. I certainly have no reservations in recommending Kerri!

Sent on 03/22/2011

nicole · Married on 02/26/2011

Kerri was more than a pleasure to work with. She was kind and funny and moreover professional. Her pictures will take your breath away - well worth the investment. She was flexible and came about 4 1/2 hours to my wedding. I still cant thank her enough for all the wonderful memories she captured for me and my husband. THANK YOU KERRI!

Sent on 03/22/2011

Lisa · Married on 05/07/2011

Kerri was amazing. The pictures came out beautiful.

Sent on 06/04/2011