Kerri Lynne Photography Reviews

65 | Syracuse, NY

65 Reviews for Kerri Lynne Photography

patti · Married on 05/27/2012

Kerri Lynn Photography is excellent! Kerri is an extremely talented photographer. I love every one of my photos. On the day of the wedding, some of my “photography savvy” friends were impressed with Kerri’s timing – stating she positioned herself in the right spot to capture the moment. When I saw my proofs, I knew they were right! Not only talented, she is a pleasure to work with. I enjoyed working with Kerri very much. I highly recommend Kerri Lynn Photography to anyone who wants to capture those once in lifetime moments. Thank you, Kerri.

Sent on 07/21/2012

Kristel · Married on 05/26/2012

Kerri Lynne Photography had done both my engagement pictures as well as my wedding. I would recommend her to everyone and I'm sure I will be using her in the future for family and baby pictures when the time comes. I already had a photographer that I had booked with my DJ, but as soon as I met Kerri at the Westchester Wedding Expo, I knew I had to use her. She was very responsive and prompt with all the emails I sent her. She is very passionate with what she does and it reflects with all her work. She is very accommodating and open to all suggestions, but very creative with all her own ideas. Great to work with and very highly recommended.

Sent on 08/07/2012

Sara · Married on 04/21/2012

KLH Photography was wonderful to work with! We could not have been happier with the quality of the images, attentiveness of the photographers, and ease of working together. We also used Kerri for an engagement photo session and were very pleased with the images-- it was also a great way to get to know each other and work together before the wedding. I would highly recommend Kerri and KLH Photography to anyone who was looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 06/04/2012

Rui · Married on 11/06/2011

Having seen Kerri’s work - creative note cards made with beautiful nature pictures, engagements and wedding pictures so out of the ordinary – I knew Kerri would be the photographer to get when needed.
    When our niece announced her engagement and wedding plans, we called Kerri and contracted with her. Little did Kerri know – neither anyone else – that on the wedding day we would have the storm of the year. ..”Irene”. Well, she was up for the challenge, rain boots and umbrellas became part of the props and my niece has the most amazing pictures she could dream of.
    Three months later my daughter got married. As soon as I got the date I called Kerri to see if she was available, since it was on a Sunday, she was. What a blessing to be able to count on such a caring, creative, accommodating and friendly professional photographer.
    Kerri arrived promptly at our house and capture precious moments as my daughter, my wife and the bridesmaids were getting ready for Debi’s special day.
    Debi wanted to have pictures taken at the Pepsi Gardens in Westchester County. Kerri took upon herself to schedule a visit to the gardens so she could be acquainted with the area. The result is that my daughter has the most wonderful and creative pictures of her, her husband and the wedding party. Kerri even spent extra time with my daughter and her husband as the sculptures lights were coming on and she wanted to take advantage of it.
    At the reception Kerri was able to work through the night with ease without interfering with the flow of the events. We have formal and casual pictures and every one is a work of art with which we are so delighted.
    I highly recommend Kerri. Whoever hires her will certainly have a most memorable experience and amazing photos.

Sent on 02/18/2012

Amy · Married on 09/03/2011

Bobby and I LOVED our wedding photographes that Kerri made us, when I seen them for the first time I cryed of how amazing they came out!
    She was easy to do business with!

Sent on 11/13/2011

Teresa · Married on 08/27/2011

When my niece was preparing for her wedding, I knew she was looking for a professional photographer. What better present could I give my niece and godchild? My husband I had seen Kerri's work through the years and he did not hesitate. As soon as my nice and her fiancé saw Kerri's portfolio they were very impressed. What is unique about Kerri’s photography work is her creativity and her heart-felt moments and gorgeous details which brings her beautiful photos alive. Kerri definitely has an eye for interesting detail. Kerri is a great professional, organized, punctual and reliable and her personality captivates you because she maintains a comfortable rapport with her clients. It was a pleasure to work with Kerri and I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 02/18/2012

Joy · Married on 05/01/2011

To all the brides who are out there looking for a fabulous photographer, look no more! KLH Photography has recently taken photos for my May wedding and the experience was nothing short of amazing! Kerri offers very affordable prices with extremely high quality work! I found her to be so informative, creative, and full of energy which ofcourse helped make our experience so much fun! Her passion for photography really shines through her work! She really did a fantastic job at capturing so many beautiful memories for me and my husband. Kerri focuses so much on the individual personality's of every couple and finds a way to catch every single emotion on camera! I was so impressed with her flexibility and professionalism, as well as how quickly we received our photos! We all know as brides how anxious we are to see them!! :) Kerri has a very kind, gentle , sweet personality and is completely committed to making sure that her clients receive nothing but her absolute best!

Sent on 05/19/2011

Priscila · Married on 02/01/2011

Kerri not only took our engagement pictures, but she also photographed our wedding in August. She did an amazing job! She is fun, energetic, creative and will do anything to capture that perfect photograph. She truly has a vision unlike any other. She gets to know each and every couple and that shows in her pictures. We had a pretty crazy day, with Hurricane Irene arriving on our wedding day, but that didn't matter. Kerri showed up on time, calm and ready for anything. With all the craziness of the day, Kerri took the most beautiful wedding pictures ever. She was able to capture every moment of our special day. We also ordered a photo book that she designed. When we first saw it, it brought tears to my eyes (good ones of course!). It was absolutely beautiful and was not only a photo book, but a storybook. The way the pictures were laid out and placed, it told the whole story of the best day of our lives. She has a special gift and vision and it shows through every picture she takes. We have recommended Kerri to everyone we know and we will definitely use her again in the future!

Sent on 02/12/2011

Marisa · Married on 01/08/2011

Kerri was wonderful with taking our pictures. She captured all the precious moments and did everything that I asked her to do. She had fantastic ideas and was very easy to work with. She was an absolute joy to work with and I could not have chosen a better photographer. I am thrilled with the way that our pictures came out and would highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/22/2011

lori · Married on 10/15/2010

It was a pleasure working with kerri on our wedding day. She is very talented and professional. Our pictures came out great.

Sent on 01/13/2012
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 06/16/2017

At first, the cost of a wedding package seemed like an expensive endeavor, but Kerri was worth absolutely every penny! After all, we're only getting married once and this is how we'll remember the day in years to come. Just to note, it did include a second photographer and an engagement session that helped us become familiar with being affectionate in front of the camera. Kerri's posing suggestions may sound strange - but just wait until you see the end result. She has a great eye for what looks beautiful on the other side of the lens. Kerri is a true professional, who worked with our day of coordinator seamlessly. It rained on our wedding day, and not only was Kerri and her team on time and professional, they endured at least one drenching session outside to get our first round of portraits. The one item that I am especially grateful for, was Kerri's assistance in developing a wedding day timeline for photos and travel from the hotel to the venue. This was a huge stress-reliever for me! Not only did she stay an extra hour to help capture the later-night moments, but she returned ALL of our photos 6 weeks after the wedding! Kerri has a way of capturing moments that are sweet, ethereal, and romantic - we loved working with her.

Sent on 09/03/2017

Kerri is amazing.
    Amazing to work with, amazingly creative and overall an amazing photographer. I hired her from reading so many great reviews. From the beginning she was very communicative. We met with her by skype to get to knew her and right away I knew she would be so fun to work with. She followed me on Pinterest and got an idea of the types of pictures I was looking for, colors, styles...
    She took our engagement pictures which we love and so far have blown us away with the wedding pictures (still waiting for most of them, just got a teaser since we just had our wedding).
    Many family members of ours commented on how sweet she was. She's definitely not one of those obnoxious in your face photographers. I had no idea that she and her 2nd photographer Anastasia (highly recommend) were even taking pictures the whole night. They managed to mix in so well with the crowd and so they were able to capture priceless facial expressions.
    Kerri is sooo sweet and flexible. She will feel more like a friend than a vendor.
    I asked Kerri to shoot more candids with creative angles, lighting...I wanted her to have fun and take pictures that reflected my husband and my personalities. She took all of the formal family pictures, but didn't overdo it. She also captured every detail I asked her to.
    Kerri also set up a photobooth which everyone had so much fun with. The pictures are so great and high quality and anyone can download them online a few days after the wedding!
    My only feedback to Kerri is that she should leverage her 2nd shooter to help organize people for the formal family pics since we sent her a list of shots. Otherwise I only have great things to say about her. HIGHLY RECOMMEND KERRI!

Sent on 08/03/2013

rachel · Married on 07/30/2011

Excellent experience and beautiful photos!

Sent on 12/27/2011

Kerri was warm and friendly and very flexible to all our needs

Sent on 07/10/2014

Debi · Married on 03/02/2013

1.4
      1.0
      0.5
      2.0
      3.0
      0.5

It is with sadness that we write this review since we thought we chose the right photographer for us on our wedding day. We are dismayed that the photos turned out so below average and that Kerri was not responsive at all to our concerns but instead became defensive and not willing to work with us to rectify the problem. We want to make sure others are aware!
    1.) The owner/photographer chose an unacceptable site for first look shots after being warned that bride had a bad back and heavy dress. Site was nearly impassable due to snow and groom fell at site. With good weather, it would have been an impossible trek.
    2.) Groom needed assistance with pocket square and boutineer during first look shots. Owner/photographer said not to worry and continued with photo shoot. The resulting photos were obvious and awful.
    3.) Photographer's assistant asked groom's mother to dance with him while owner/photographer took pictures. After multiple email requests as to why, owner/photographer said assistant saw groom's mother looking "sad and lonely" and wanted to cheer her up. Although owner/photographer and assistant apologized via email, groom's mother stated that she was dancing with someone else at the time and assistant cut in. At the time of assistant and mother of groom dancing, owner/photographer was taking pictures of this dance, therefore neither contracted/paid photographers were taking pictures of reception.
    4.) We have only one (inappropriate) photo of the mother of the groom and bride
    5.) We barely have any usable family shots. Neither owner/photographer or assistant gave any direction to the subjects to improve the quality of the shots
    6.) Countless photos are of sides and backs of heads or are cropped too closely
    7.) Almost all of the post-ceremony photos are on the dance floor; there are very few photographs of subjects in the rest of the reception hall
    8.) Props we requested and props owner/photographer requested us to purchase and bring were never used

Sent on 04/28/2013