Keros Entertainment Reviews

64 | Boston, MA

64 Reviews for Keros Entertainment

Andy · Married on 03/31/2012

Keros Entertainment played both at our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour at Indian Pond Country Club in Kingston, MA. Clayton and his team were WONDERFUL to work with. They sounded beautiful and all the guests are still raving about what an excellent job they did. My husband and I love Coldplay and their versions of the coldplay songs were outstanding! I can't wait to get the videographer cd back so I can hear more of their music and some of their cocktail hour selections. Clayton listened to EVERY detail and they were one of my favorite parts for the day.

Sent on 05/15/2012

Meghan · Married on 10/09/2011

Keros Entertainment were incredibly talented, affable and a joy to work with. We used a string trio for our cocktail hour and they really added another of dimension of class and formality to our wedding day. In addition, Clayton played the violin at our ceremony accompanying our organist. He was flexible and went out of his way to practice with her and learn new songs that I had requested. We were thrilled with our music for both the ceremony and the cocktail hour. Keros entertainment exceeded our expectations and we highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 01/21/2012

Eileen · Married on 10/01/2011

Clayton and Keros provided wonderful music at the Nuptial Mass for our daughter's wedding. the music director at the church loved them so much she is hoping to have them back and is recommending them to brides who come to see her. She said they were all very talented. Everyone commented on the fabulous music and we were thrilled to have them there. they are a great value also because many quartets are more money. I highly recommedn them for a wedding or any special event. their music made the weddng very very special.

Sent on 10/10/2011

Ryan · Married on 09/09/2011

Clayton and the Keros String Quartet provided the ceromony and cocktail music for our Sept. 9 2011 wedding. It was the hit highlight of the evening. The addition of a string quartet brought the level of class and elegance to the next level. All evening we had comments about what a nice addition and how unique the music was. Keros was great to work with, they were able to arrainge a few contemporary song for us as well as throw in the traditional and more classical stuff as well. Even our other vendors, such as photographer and DJ how have done hundreds of weddings even commented on how awesome it was to see a string quartet at a wedding. If you are even thinking about it, I would say it is a must, and Keros String Quartet is the way to go.

-Ryan & Jill
    Married 9/9/2011 - Bedford, NH

Sent on 10/19/2011

Carla · Married on 04/16/2011

Keros Entertainment provided us with an exceptional string quartet for our ceremony. They were very professional, friendly, and flexible in everything. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 04/18/2011

We hired Keros' string trio for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour and they did an outstanding job. They even traveled all of the way from Boston to Newport for us! The music was absolutely lovely and exactly what we had envisioned. Clayton was so easy to work with and was both responsive and professional. We had one call with him and were able to line everything up really easily. He had no problem accommodating our requests and coming up with suggestions for songs during parts when we weren't sure what we wanted. They did a great job and I would recommend them to anyone in search of musicians for any occasion!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Katelyn · Married on 01/19/2013

Incredible!! Keros String Quartet was absolutely flawless at my wedding this past weekend. They arrived promptly and were so easy to work with throughout the entire planning process. The musicians performed for our cocktail hour and wowed the crowd with their unique, contemporary hits. Guests even informed me that they interacted with a brief "sing a long"/"name that tune" style game as the group warmed up. I cannot say enough about this group and can only hope that I get to hear them again at another event. :-)

Sent on 01/22/2013

Jenna · Married on 07/14/2012

Keros Entertainment provided us with amazing music for both our wedding ceremony and our cocktail hour! We hired the Keros String Trio, and they each were such talented musicians who sounded beautiful together. The strings added a beautiful and unique touch to our wedding day. Keros always checked in with us along the way and made sure that my husband and I were truly happy and satisfied with the music selections. I highly recommend Keros Entertainment for any bride and groom-to-be! You won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 08/06/2012

Clayton was wonderful to work with and the musicians (we hired a guitarist and a violinist) that performed at our ceremony were excellent. They played a lot of modern music which was what we were looking for. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/21/2013

April · Married on 06/06/2015

We hired Keros Entertainment to play at our at our wedding. We had a string trio play for the ceremony and DJ Omari for the reception. Both did an amazing job! Working with Clayton throughout the whole process was delightful, he was very responsive and even learned a new song we requested for our wedding processional. We received many compliments from our guests on both the trio and DJ Omari. We would highly recommend using this company for your wedding!

Sent on 06/30/2015

Diana · Married on 09/27/2013

I enjoyed working with this group. Clayton was very helpful and even though response time was sometimes delayed, he always followed up and made sure I had everything I needed.

They were flexible in providing me a duet rather than a trio or a quartet and the music was a delightful addition to our day!

Sent on 10/25/2013

Lisa · Married on 10/09/2011

Wonderfully talented musicians, super flexible and a pleasure to work with. Hiring a quartet for the ceremony and cocktail hour was sort of a last minute decision. Keros delivered superbly. I especially appreciated their range of contemporary classics, like the Beatles and Rolling Stones. I highly recommend!

Sent on 02/27/2012

Dean · Married on 09/03/2011

We hired Clayton and The Keros String Quartet to perform at our wedding at the ICA in Boston on September 3, 2011. They were great! Not only were they professional and talented, they were a pleasure to work with and very flexible in our requests. We would definitely recommend hiring them to other couples. In fact, we plan to hire them in the future if ever need be. Give them a shot - you will be greatly pleased!

Sent on 09/21/2011

Elizabeth · Married on 09/08/2018

3.0

Our dance floor was full all night! DJ Omari played all the songs we requested in advance, immediately played or announced whatever we requested the moment we requested it, and did a fantastic job MCing! He was professional and made it so that we did not have to worry about sound all night. Sometimes he mixed songs for extended periods of time or cut songs short even when people were excited to dance, but overall we had an awesome time dancing the night away with our guests!

Jacob Sound Entertainment and Keros Entertainment are merging - so although DJ Omari worked our wedding, 95% of the prep for our wedding was done by Jacob. Our biggest complaint is that he was often slow to respond to emails. We wish we could have clarified everything a week in advance because our wedding week was filled with a million other things, but slow responses made this impossible and we had to have a final conversation while our families were in town trying to spend time with us. However, aside from the delayed responses, Jacob was a pleasure to work with. He asked questions about things we had never thought of and offered solutions when we didn't know the answers. He made a document with all our requests and all the necessary info for DJ Omari, which worked like a charm!

Sent on 09/26/2018