Keon Films Reviews

16 Reviews for Keon Films

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

16 Keon Films Reviews

jill · Married on 01/18/2014

Leanne, was amazing to work with! very responsive, attentive to detail. My video came out amazing, love it! would highly recommend.!

Thanks again for the wonderful job you did. I'm happy I asked my photographer for the recommendation because it was a pleasant experience Keon films was very attentive to my needs and wishes thanks again.especially for a last minute book I would definitely recommend them to friends and family.

Jennifer · Married on 05/03/2013

Adding a videographer was one of the last things we added to our wedding. It should have been one of the 1st things we did. There were 2 brides, which was not an easy task for anyone. We met with Leeann and she was very nice and didn't see problem in doing all that we both asked. Our video was great and we even decided to get a recap video after the fact and she was very accommodating. She even provided us with a teaser while we were on our honeymoon! You will not be disappointed in hiring Leeann. She was there from the time we both got ready up until the very end!!!

Kim · Married on 05/03/2013

The last thing I thought I needed was a videographer! I WAS WRONG!! I'm so thankful I decided to have one and I'm doubly thankful I chose Keon Films! Leeann was prompt, courteous, professional and seemed to blend into the background all while not missing one single important thing!! I can't do it all again, but thankfully I have a lifetime of memories thanks to Keon Films!!

Mona · Married on 08/25/2012

My husband and I used Keon Films for our wedding and Leeann was a pleasure to work with. She was very friendly, personable, and was able to accommodate us fully. She got all of the footage we wanted, and delivered it in a lovely manner. We love our wedding video, and we would recommend her to all of our friends.

Leeann was wonderful! We actually weren't going to do a video for our wedding, but we are thrilled we did! She was so easy to work with and so nice. I honestly didn't even know she was filming half of the things she captured! That to me is a huge sign of an excellent videographer. We worked with her on choosing the music and it came out perfect. It is my favorite take away from my wedding and something we will treasure forever. Thank you, Leeann for capturing it all. We are forever grateful!

Kelly · Married on 10/17/2010

Working with Leeann was the easiest process of all the vendors for our wedding. I ended up finding her through this website, and we only exchanged emails. I was back and forth on the concept of hiring a videographer, but I am such a movie buff that it seemed crazy to NOT have a movie of my own special day. Leeann worked with me on the price as I was not looking for anything fancy, and she was there the entire day - I think even longer than what was agreed upon! The video has been ready, but I am waiting to get a few pictures from my photographer for the cover, so I can't rate the quality real well yet, but I can say she was a pleasure to work with, always responsive, was on-time for the event, and I can't wait to watch our video!

Jeremy and Rachel · Married on 08/29/2010

LeeAnn was amazing. From the our first conversation, LeeAnn was incredibly helpful in finding a videography package that we were looking for at a price that worked for us. After seeing the final product, we would really recommend her services to anyone. She was very professional throughout and sent us the final product in a timely manner. We are grateful to her and are confident that you will be too!

• Katherine

Katherine · Married on 06/30/2010

We loved Leann! Since my spouse and I eloped, we wanted video to bring back to show our family and friends. She knew how important this was for us, and did a great job!

She is very sweet, and although we eloped and did not know a soul on Cape Cod, she made us feel at home and that we were amongst friends on our big day.

Can't wait to see the video. Hugs from Houston! :)

Jennifer-lynn · Married on 12/04/2009

I do video did an absolute phenominal job on our wedding. We could not have asked for anything better. Leann was so great to work with. I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family. Leann was so helpful throughout the day. The video came out Awesome.

Lynne · Married on 07/25/2009

Leann is amazing!! She was so easy and fun to work with. Our wedding video came out wonderful. We have gotten tons of compliments on the video. And have refered many of our engage friends to her. We are so grateful that we chose, "I Do Video" Services to capture our special day!!

candice · Married on 11/01/2008

Leeann, thank you for your hard work on our wedding video. The video was perfect. We really loved the detail shots (trolley ride, church ornaments, flowers, cake, sunset). And you were able to get everyone having fun on the dance floor. It was great to see all the activity that we missed while we were busy. Thank you for making the summary video so quick so we could bring it to Hong Kong for my Chinese wedding. My family loved it. Thanks again for your professional work. You are wonderful!

Bonnie · Married on 06/14/2008

Leeann was great right from our first meeting, she walked us through her service and explained the entire process and what our options were. On the wedding day, she showed up early and got great footage of formal pictures of both the guys and girls, and then the entire ceremony. Leeann also was a trooper and taped all of the dancing, which never stopped the entire evening. I will definitely be referring future brides and grooms to I Do Video because the final product is something we will have forever and can share with all of our family friends. You will not regret choosing Leeann to film your wedding day!

Meghan · Married on 06/07/2008

We were very impressed with Leanne's videography. My husband and I love movies, and so we named our tables after our favorite films. At our sweetheart table we had a Shrek theme and she kept that in mind when creating our DVD. She labeled our video with a picture of Shrek and Fiona.
    She went above and beyond our expectations as a videographer. Without her our wedding wouldn't have gone as smoothly as it did. She helped my grandparents with their corsages, she handed our guests petals in case our flowergirl got cold feet, she even showed us how to cut our cake!
    The two of us have been showing our friends and family her work and they were very impressed. In our opinion, we would both highly recommend Leanne as a vidoegrapher.

Terri · Married on 05/17/2008

I could not recommend any business more than I would recommend this one. From the first contact to the completed product, I was extremely pleased. LeeAnn is an utmost professional and guided me through the entire process. There was never a question that I asked that I did not get quick response to. LeeAnn was so inconspicuous that most of my guests did not even realize that I had a videographer at the wedding. And the completed videos are amazing!! She did an amazing job putting them together. I think it's by far the best investment from my wedding!

RONDA · Married on 08/25/2007

Leanne was terrific, she showed up early, helped me with my dress, really was involved all around in my day. My family absolutely adored her, she was a quiet soul but very bit knowledgable and eager to lend a helping hand. She even stayed a bit late (since the time flew and I obviously lost track!) and was underrstanding. The finished product was phenominal and she produced it super fast! She even helped me choose songs for it and was so accommodating from start to finish, not to mention how reasonable her fees are compared to others!

My youngest sister is getting married on May 4, 2009 in Albany, NY and Leanne is willing to travel and we are in the process of discussing options as hers will be a larger wedding :) You will NOT be disappointed!!
    happy (wveryone LOVED U!!) with the video and your presence too