Kenzie Elizabeth Makeup Artistry Reviews

Kenzie Elizabeth Makeup Artistry 3
  • Danielle

Danielle Hampton · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing wedding makeup!

Kenzie did such an amazing job on my wedding day makeup!!! I wanted a "Meghan Markle Royal Wedding" makeup look and WOW she delivered! She did a beautiful job on all my bridesmaids and scheduled each makeup session out perfectly! The whole morning went by without a hitch! She was also a joy to have around that morning! Highly highly recommend for wedding day makeup or any event!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Vannesa · Married on 09/07/2018

Kenzie has done my makeup on several occasions and I've loved it! Shes always on time and can work under pressure. Her makeup quality is the best. Super CLEAN.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Natalie · Married on 07/14/2018

Kenzie was amazing for my wedding day! She was so relaxed and did an AMAZING job. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Haley · Married on 05/28/2016

If you have any upcoming special event where you want your makeup done (not just wedding), look no further than Kenzie Elizabeth Makeup Artestry. I am one of the bridesmaids in an upcoming wedding and Kenzie made everything an absolute breeze when it comes planning and perfecting your desired makeup look. As part of the wedding planning, Kenzie came down to visit the bride-to-be and myself for a makeup comsultation. She is great at nailing the looks you are going for. She is so professional with her setup, paperwork and her personality is beyond welcoming! After doing a "practice" run, she'll go through and follow up to make sure you are satisfied with your look. She definitely puts the customer's needs first. Let me tell you, the bride-to-be and I were beyond happy with our practice runs. I can't wait until she does my makeup again for the big day. Wedding day won't be a hassle at all since Kenzie makes a face chart for each person so it's a breeze for her to get the products needed instead of starting from scratch. This girl is such a lifesaver and I'm grateful for her to be a part of the big day!

Sent on 05/09/2016

Corinne · Married on 09/05/2015

Kenzie was very professional and showed her skill set by providing a look for the wedding party that illustrated each individual's natural beauty. She was super fun to work with! She brought positive energy to the day, in addition to keeping the schedule on time and helped everything run smoothly. I am very grateful for the services she provided!

Sent on 05/17/2016