Kentucky Pro DJ Reviews

Kentucky Pro DJ 5
Kentucky Pro DJ 6
Kentucky Pro DJ 7

Danielle · Married on 10/22/2011

Jason was great! Everyone loved him. He played wonderful music that appealed to both our friends in their 20s and our family (lets just say much older). The night flew by and he had everyone dancing the entire time. Throughout the entire process of the wedding planning Jason was extremely helpful and the most responsive of all our vendors. He catered to the fact that we live two states away and met with us via video chat. He caught a scheduling misunderstandings between us and the reception venue and kept us from having a disaster the day of! He was great with helping us plan our ceremony and practicing in a new location that had not been previously used for a wedding ceremony. I would recommend Jason as a dj to any of my friends. My family loved him so much that we will be seeing him again as dj of my sister's wedding in a year!

Sent on 11/17/2011

Kate · Married on 10/15/2011

It was great to have KY Pro DJ as a vendor at our wedding. I knew once we made it to the reception that the evening was in his hands, and after meeting with Jason, many e-mails back and forth, and a couple of phone calls, I was confident we had chosen the right DJ. He made sure everyone who would have the microphone for the night was prepared and felt comfortable, he respected our requests, was not afraid to give us advice and when it came to the actual wedding night he made decisions based on what we had discussed prior to our wedding.

Sent on 10/27/2011

Amy · Married on 10/06/2011

Jason was wonderful to us for our wedding. He helped to edit our song that was too long to dance to, AND edited songs for our ceremony so that I coud have the non-traditional music that I wanted with just the instrumental parts. He had great suggestions for different parts of the reception where we didn't know what order would work best. He was extremely professional and took all the worry out of the technical side of the entertainment. He had all the special equipment we needed for our video montage, too! Loved him! Can't say it enough. Would use him again and again. Wish he could take over other parts of wedding planning!

Sent on 11/21/2011

Rachel · Married on 10/01/2011

Jason was an amazing dj and everyone danced the night away! He kept everyone pumped up and
    Kept the schedule right on time! Highly reccomend him!

Sent on 10/26/2011

Whitney · Married on 09/10/2011

This was one of my favorite things about my wedding day. KY Pro DJ provided exactly what I asked for. He listened to exactly what I wanted and completely did exactly that. He was eager to please me and my family. When I had an questions or last minute concerns he would respond to me immediately with an answer.
    I had numerous guests and family ask me about them and wanted to hire them for their own events. I am more than happy to recommend KY Pro DJ for any event. They are fantastic!

Sent on 09/21/2011

Whitney,
    We had a great time at your reception as well. Thank you for allowing us to be part of your special day. Look forward to seeing Logan and you soon!

Lindsey · Married on 08/20/2011

Jason was wonderful! I did not have to worry about the timing of anything all night long because he kept us on track and was flexible when needed. The music was exactly what we wanted and Jason really took the time to get to know us and the feel we wanted for our day. I am so grateful to Jason for the exceptional service he provided on the best day of my life!

Sent on 09/13/2011

Lindsey,
    Thank you for the review. Your reception at Keeneland was wonderful. I am so glad everyone had fun and the photobooth seemed like a hit too!! Hopefully we will see you both at Keeneland during the Fall Meet!!

Sunny · Married on 07/16/2011

wonderful!!!!! our guests were so pleased as well as Jason and I. We would recommend to anyone! Thanks so much for making our evening so great!

Sent on 08/03/2011

Sunny,
    What a great night to celebrate. Your friends and family were a lot of fun and atmosphere was great!! Destination Weddings are fun, and you two had an awesome reception to boost!! Thanks for having us and Makin' Memories Photo Booth.
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 07/09/2011

We thoroughly enjoyed working with Kentucky Pro DJ. They were very organized, kept everything on pace, played all the songs we requested (and took requests from guests) and made our special day less stressful. We couldn't have asked for more professional individuals to work with! Our venue is very picky with vendors and the planner at the venue was impressed and really enjoyed working with them. We would highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 07/18/2011

Kenton & Crystal,
    Thank you for the kind words! We had a great time from the rehearsal all the way through the reception with the GLOW Stick send off!! Look forward to seeing you both soon!

Amanda · Married on 06/25/2011

Jason and his staff were very professional and made our wedding night perfect!

Sent on 10/20/2011

Jeremy · Married on 06/11/2011

I just got married this June and I constantly get complements from people on how great the wedding reception was. Jason managed to keep people on the dance floor for the entire evening and people were shocked and not used to seeing this for the entire night. Everyone absolutely had a great time. There was great variety in the music that helped everyone enjoy them selves. It was to have a great DJ that was able to read the evening so well and help keep things flowing and hopping.

Sent on 06/24/2011

Jeremy,
    What a celebration it was!! You are correct, as soon as the dance floor was open, it was packed. We had a blast with all of you!! The monogram lighting and starry night looked really good too!! Thank you for allowing us to be part of such a special day!!

Tamra · Married on 05/29/2011

Jason was a wonderful DJ he really made my daughter's wedding!!! He was so professional and really made the wedding reception so much fun!!!

Sent on 06/23/2011

Tamra,
    Thank you for the kind words. It was a great evening and it was amazing how the timing of everything was right on schedule. We enjoyed the day and the Carrick House was perfect for the Ceremony and Reception. Thank you for choosing us and allowing us to be a part of the ceremony and reception!!

Nicole · Married on 05/07/2011

Kentucky Pro DJ and Making Memories Photobooth made our wedding day so unique and such a memorable experience!! Jason and Mandy were extremely professional and an absolute pleasure to work with. KY Pro DJ had a huge selection of music to choose from and was more than happy to meet our needs. We had a challenge for him in our opposite -ends -of -the -spectrum taste in music (country and hip-hop) and we were curious on how he would pull it off. He did such a wonderful job that we were able to listen to the music we loved and the dance floor was packed from beginning to end!!! Everyone still talks to us about the great time they had! Jason was also very flexible to any last minute changes and kept us on schedule to make sure we didn’t miss anything in the night! I HIGHLY recommend KY Pro DJ and Making Memories Photobooth to all ALL future brides, party planners, etc. For any event I plan in the future, I will be giving them a call!

Sent on 05/26/2011

Nicole & Michael,
    What a unique and memorable night it was!! We were all over the place with the music, but it seemed to be exactly what everyone was wanting. I have never seen so many people dance for so long, singing every song, and not taking a break!!! Makin' Memories Photo Booth was packed all night and turned out some unforgettable photos too. What a great group of family and friends you have, and you two are awesome!!

Julie · Married on 04/09/2011

I am so glad I selected Kentucky Pro DJ for my daughters wedding. Jason was so professional and knew exactly how to engage people at just the right time. The photo booth was such a huge hit with all the guests. I am glad I added that to our wedding reception. I would recommend Kentucky Pro DJ to anyone needing a DJ and if I have another occasion will select them for sure.

Sent on 04/18/2011

Nicole · Married on 04/09/2011

Jason was absolutely wonderful to work with. Through the whole planning process he was very quick to return any emails and phone calls and was always willing to meet with us whenever we needed. The day of the wedding he kept the flow of the reception moving great. He played every song that we had requested earlier as well as all the guests requests that night and always seemed to have the right song for every moment. He is a great DJ, and a pleasure to work with, i will definitely recommend him to everyone i know that is getting married, or that ever needs a DJ for any other event.

Sent on 04/19/2011

Laura · Married on 09/04/2010

Jason at KY Pro DJ did an awesome job for my wedding reception! He is very professional and helpful with planning a reception! He played a great selection of music and my guests commented on how much they enjoyed his song selection. I would definitely recommend Kentucky Pro DJ to any bride who wants an awesome DJ AND piece of mind that her reception with go smoothly! He kept things moving all night. He also did a great job 'prepping' the people giving speeches to be sure things did not get out of control!

Sent on 10/09/2010

Rebecca · Married on 08/14/2010

Everyone thought the music was great!!

Sent on 08/26/2010

Vanna · Married on 07/24/2010

The DJ really helped make our party a success for both dancers and just people watching!

Sent on 08/16/2010

Justin · Married on 07/10/2010

Jason was great. Professional, personable, responsible and entertaining. Guests begged for more songs. Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 07/22/2010

Brooke · Married on 05/08/2010

Jason, was very helpful with preparing material for the wedding. Through the numerous conversations we had prior to our wedding I had great confidence that my reception would run smoothly. We enjoyed having him as our dj and he made our reception amazing and everyone had a wonderful time!

Sent on 05/18/2010

shaun · Married on 11/29/2008

I thought jason was an awesome dj and anyone that would have th pleasure working with him would and will be greatful

Sent on 10/12/2009

Derek · Married on 08/24/2013

Jason and his team proved excellent to work with. We were worried about having a DJ that was too corny or dated, but Jason was the utmost professional at all times. Not only was he a great DJ, but he also helped in the planning of the reception and ended up taking a lot of stress off of us. We could not be happier with the services (DJ, Emcee, Photobooth) he provided and could not have asked for a better team to work with. If you are on the fence about Kentucky Pro DJ just contact him, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/06/2014

Beverly · Married on 06/19/2010

We could not have hired a better DJ to play at my daughter's wedding. Jason listened to everything they wanted, offered suggestions, and worked with the reception site and photographer to make sure everything went smoothly and stayed on schedule. The music he played appealed to all of her guests ranging in age from 4 to 80. He was professional, courteous, friendly, and fun. He even kept the uptight dining room manager, who wasn't crazy about us having a dance floor, out of my hair all evening! For any mother of the bride that wants to relax and enjoy the reception I highly recomment Kentucky Pro DJ!

Sent on 07/26/2010

Amy · Married on 06/22/2013

Jason from Kentucky Pro DJ was wonderful. We initially booked him because by husband and I felt he could give us the "vibe" we wanted for our wedding and really understood us and our musical tastes better than other DJs we had contacted. Jason was very responsive and easy to contact. He was willing to take time out of his schedule on multiple evenings to have phone conversations with us about exactly how we wanted the reception to flow and the "feel" we wanted. We had a special bridal party entrance and he NAILED it. We had a really really fun reception and everyone commented on how well it ran and that the music was great. He costs more than all the other DJs that we were looking at, but we were willing to spend a little extra to make sure we got what we wanted out of the night. We weren't disappointed. We would certainly recommend him to a friend. Thanks Jason!

Sent on 07/14/2013

Lori · Married on 04/21/2012

We loved working with Jason of Kentucky Pro DJ. Jason blends a nice balance of professionalism while establishing a personal relationship with the bride and groom. My husband and I lived in different cities while engaged (Cincinnati and Lexington) so it was nice that Jason offered video conference for the groom to feel a part of the wedding planning process (for better or for worse, haha). In fact, after that video conference initial meeting with Jason, my husband said that he wanted to proceed with booking Kentucky Pro DJ because he felt like Jason was the kind of guy he'd wanna hang out with and watch football. Yet, at the wedding, Jason upheld the highest level of professionalism and was not a microphone hog with his own agenda like so many DJ's I've seen in the past. Basically, we would book Kentucky Pro Dj again because we were comfortable with him from the initial meeting and he honored our wishes at the wedding. You should invest in a good DJ if for no other reason than peace of mind. I was a picky bride and Kentucky Pro Dj delivered.

Sent on 08/16/2012

Sarah · Married on 08/21/2010

Jason was awesome, he worked with us in everyway and made sure our day went perfect. The dinner music was fantastic and so was the dancing!

Sent on 09/03/2010