Kentucky Horse Park Reviews

5 | Lexington, KY

5 Reviews for Kentucky Horse Park

• Heather

Heather D. · Married on 06/22/2019

Easy to work with and gorgeous!

The staff at the KHP were so easy to work with while planning my wedding. The event coordinator is amazing and will help you make your day happen. She even helped serve my cake! The park is gorgeous, and I am so glad I chose them.

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Whitney

Whitney · Married on 06/08/2019

Gorgeous Venue and Amazing Team!!

We could not have asked for a more gorgeous venue or amazing team to help us! Every inch of the horse park has so much history and beauty and is the perfect location for any horse lover. Jamie and Hannah were the most hard working people and worked every minute to make our dream wedding a reality! The food was delicious and the catering team was beyond wonderful. We couldn't recommend KHP and their team enough!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Amber · Married on 08/30/2008

This was one of the most gorgeous weddings even if I do say so myself it was an amazing day.

Sent on 10/08/2008

Malori · Married on 07/26/2008

I couldn thave asked for a more beautiful location for my wedding to take place. The Horse Park is a major Kentucky staple. The area was so scenic and charming. The staff was so friendly and helpful. I am so glad that I decided to use the horse park. It is also something special if you have out-of-town guests becasue they can get a little sightseeing done while there

Sent on 08/19/2008

Destin · Married on 06/17/2006

They are very accomodating at the Horse Park. If you are interested in an outdoor wedding, I would definitely recommend them. They set up all of the power supply for the DJ, helped set up chairs, and provided 99 chairs for the receptions and 20 tables. They also had a backup plan in case of rain.

Sent on 08/03/2008