Kenny i Entertainment Reviews

103 | Atlantic City, NJ

103 Reviews for Kenny i Entertainment

Deborah · Married on 06/02/2018

It's been a month since our daughter's wedding on Long Beach Island and we still have people comment to us about the unique and creative DJ "fiddler" experience! Kenny (from Kenny i Entertainment) was so entertaining during dinner with his fiddle, and then equally awesome during the reception in keeping EVERYONE up and dancing from first to last dance! He missed no one--even the grandparents got to "cut a rug"--which I think is very special. When the guests chant, "One more song" at the end of the night, you know the music was great!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Megan · Married on 05/04/2018

Kenny was amazing at getting everyone on the dance floor! He played violin and guitar and had a great assistant who sang. He was great at timing everything so the whole night ran smoothly. We also rented a photo booth from him. We would go to him for any event!!!! Highly recommend him!!!!

Sent on 05/06/2018

Leah Eckbold · Married on 03/17/2018

Excellent! Awesome! Spectacular!

Kenny I is amazing! He went to reach table and played their requests. He personalized our day. He is very professional and funny. He is personable and fun. Our big day was amazing! Kenny I was made to do what he does!
    Many thanks to Kenny I and his crew!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Kenny i Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Leah!
    You guys had such an awesome wedding and your song requests were perfect for your crowd. They danced to everything and the sparkler exit at the end was a great touch.
    You guys rock!!
  • michelle d

Dawn · Married on 01/14/2018

I hired Kenny I to provide live ceremony music for my wedding. He is extremely talented. My guests gave him rave reviews. He was easy to work with. He listened to what I wanted and made made my ceremony unique and beautiful with his music. I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 02/10/2018

Mechele Forsman · Married on 12/30/2017

Kenny I is the ultimate entertainer!

One year ago, we were celebrating our daughter’s beautiful wedding. With that memory always includes you and how you perfectly orchestrated that special evening. Thank you again for being part of the fabric woven into our family. Happiest of the New Year to you and your family! 🎄

Sent on 12/30/2018

Tiffany · Married on 12/02/2017

Wow! My husband and I feel so lucky to have found Kenny to be our DJ on our wedding day. He is super friendly, professional, and all around a fun guy!
    He is absolutely amazing at what he does and he really knows how to get the party started! The fact that he can play the electric violin and interact with our guests is outrageously fun! Everyone was thrilled and loved that he came around and played individual songs for each table on the violin. We all could not stop talking about him! Thank you so much Kenny for making our wedding day so special and for pumping up the jams and getting everyone out on the dance floor!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Ellen · Married on 11/04/2017

From the minute we got engaged we knew we wanted Kenny I Entertainment for our wedding. They were the DJ/Entertainment for my daughter’s wedding and we knew it would be a fun time! Our main desire was to have everyone dancing and having fun and we knew Kenny I would make that happen.
    We can’t say enough about Kenny I Entertainment. Kenny and Marie provided non-stop music, entertainment, and fun the entire ceremony, cocktail hour and reception.
    Kenny’s violin was the perfect match for our small intimate service. Cocktail hour was perfect. The music was always present but not overbearing so that our guests could talk and mingle.
    The reception was non-stop entertainment and fun. Marie sang “At Last”, our special song for our first dance. It was beautiful. As we ate our meal Kenny went table to table taking violin requests. He can play anything from classic to rap! When we weren’t eating we were dancing. Family and friends 9 to 85 were on the dance floor – there were music choices for everyone!
    The “props” glo-necklaces, guitars, maracas, hats, boas, neon glasses were a big hit. Kenny got all the men (11 to 80 years) and women (9 to 85) on the floor for a guitar duel. While the women held their own, the men killed it.
    In addition to the great time we had Kenny and his staff were very helpful in the planning of the event. Their advice was spot on and the years of experience is evident as the music and entertainment was perfect in every way. I can honestly say that we got our wish – everyone was dancing and having fun.

Sent on 12/22/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/14/2017

Couldn’t imagine our wedding without Kenny!!!

All of our guests RAVED about Kenny and how unique the strolling violin was. Seriously, the best decision we made for our wedding! Marie his assistant was also amazing and helped the night go perfectly

Sent on 12/15/2018

Caitlin · Married on 10/07/2017

We can't believe it's been a whole year. People are still talking about how much fun they had at our wedding. Kenny I and his team did such an amazing job, and we really did have the time of our lives. Every detail was perfect, and Kenny was on top of everything. I am a worrier by nature, but knowing that he and his team were going to be there with us took a huge weight off, and we felt extremely comfortable with them. The little extras made all the difference. Anyone that asks me about wedding music.. I say KENNY I!!! THEY ARE THE BEST!! .. Thank you so much Kenny and Team for an unforgettable experience.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Erin Deligny · Married on 09/23/2017

Absolutely Amazing

Hiring Kenny as our DJ was the best decision we made! Almost two years later, we are still getting compliments on what a great job he did. The strolling violin was a huge hit, especially since he plays everything from "Devil Went Down to Georgia" to "Baby Got Back". I would highly recommend him for your wedding, I promise your guests will be raving for a long time afterwards! One of my bridesmaids even went on to hire him for her wedding as well!!!!

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle Morales · Married on 08/19/2017

Amazing!!!

You are still the hit of our wedding! People still talk about how great you were 2 years later!! We are so happy that we found you for our wedding!!

Sent on 08/22/2019

Heather · Married on 07/01/2017

Thank you so much Kenny! The musician/DJ/ entertainer definitely makes or breaks an event and we had THE BEST! We had so much fun on our day and thankful you were a big part of it!!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Lauren · Married on 05/27/2017

Hiring Kenny I was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day! He was very professional and reached out to all of our other vendors to make sure that the day would flow well. He spoke with us ahead of time regarding every detail- making sure the reception was set up just how we wanted it and confirming that he knew how to pronounce everyone's names! On the day of the wedding, he listened and implemented all of our requests and even made some last minute changes to meet requests (surprise music performances from family members, photo slide show). He kept the party going and our guests danced all night long! We had some Ukrainian music that we wanted to make sure was played at the wedding and he made sure this happened as well as asked for deeper meanings so he would be able to explain the traditions. Finally, Kenny I did an excellent job with his strolling violin at dinner- our guests really enjoyed this special touch!

Sent on 06/09/2017
  • Lauren

Lauren Manganiello · Married on 05/27/2017

Loved the strolling violin!

Kenny I was the DJ at my wedding and we absolutely loved him! He was professional, had great attention to detail, and kept the party going! He was able to incorporate both American and Ukrainian traditions we requested and helped our reception to flow. Our guests still rave about his strolling violin!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Matt · Married on 10/28/2016

Kenny is like family

Kenny is beyond exceptional at what he does. We have been to multiple events with him and will continue to recommend to anyone and everyone we can. He truly becomes part of the family at the events he works because of his passion and his commitment to providing an unforgettable experience.

Sent on 12/31/2018

Richard · Married on 10/07/2016

So we first discovered Kenny at a friend's wedding, we were still in the early planning stages of our own wedding and we both really enjoyed Kenny's overall performance. He is not only a fantastic DJ and emcee, but he is a multi genre maestro on the violin! He will go around to all of the tables during the reception and ask if they'd like him to play something, and you can pretty much pick anything, I think he played AC/DC for our table and it was fantastic, and so much fun.

Even though our wedding was really far outside of his area, we decided he was for us, so we paid an extra fee, which was very reasonable, and he came I think 2-3 hours to our wedding.

Our wedding was very low key and the venue was my good friend's back yard. Everything was done by us and our families, we wanted everybody to have a good time rather than have the typical fancy pants wedding. We had games for kids, dancing, good music, and great BBQ, like I said we just wanted everybody have a great time ,and Kenny is just really fun.

However, he did something for us that is so special that I feel it needs extra attention. My mom is a singer/songwriter from decades ago and has a wedding song that has always been near and dear to my heart. My mom is one of the sweetest persons you would ever have the opportunity to meet and since Kenny plays the violin, we asked him if he would be able to transcribe her wedding song and play it on the violin as I walked my Mom down the aisle. I think we paid a little extra for this, but it was one of the most touching experiences of my life and it was absolutely beautiful.

I really cannot give Kenny enough stars, we had the best wedding, and he helped make that possible.

If you're reading this and you're looking for a DJ for a special event, you're making a huge mistake if you don't pick Kenny!

I'm sorry about the "What we spent" section, I honestly don't remember, but it was worth every penny.

Sent on 10/09/2018
  • Rena

Rena · Married on 05/27/2016

We had Kenny I as our music vendor for our wedding at One Atlantic. We had the string quartet for our ceremony and then Kenny was the dj for our reception. The ceremony music was beautiful and at the reception everyone was dancing and had a fun time.

Sent on 08/15/2016
  • erin and jonathan

erin · Married on 05/20/2016

Kenny I was outstanding at our wedding! Our guests were entertained all night long. Kenny and the group had everyone up dancing and having a great time! All the members of the band were so personal and professional. Kenny was great to work with and always kept in great contact with us. He was just as much as a perfectionist as we were when it came to details. He really went the extra mile to make sure all the details for the reception were correct. The band members are of the HIGHEST QUALITY of talent and musicianship. The bands song list went on for pages literally!! Our guests still rave about when Kenny came around to each table taking requests on the violin. I can't wait to see this band perform again! We are a fan for life!

Sent on 06/02/2016
  • Eirik

Eirik Cohn · Married on 04/23/2016

A True Professional

Kenny (and Marie) really knew how to make our day special. Whether it is the Ceremony, the cocktail hour, or the reception; Kenny truly is the total package. I would say beyond his musical expertise, his astounding ability to connect with the guests make him a definite recommendation for future events.

Sent on 04/25/2019

Susan · Married on 09/12/2014

Kenny and Maria did the music for our ceremony at Church of The Advent in Cape May. We first heard Kenny playing at mass in Somers Point and we were very moved by his beautiful violin solos. Kenny is also a great piano player and vocalist. I wanted to also have a female vocalist and he suggested his daughter Marie, she has the voice of an angel. The ceremony was beautiful and their music made it so special for us. Kenny is very professional, has great follow up and is a true pleasure to work with.

Sent on 11/08/2014

UNBELIEVABLE!!! My husband and I attended a friend’s wedding near Atlantic City. It was one of those “I’m obligated” situations of which we were going to make our appearance for a little while and then leave and go play at the Casinos. BUT WE STAYED TO THE VERY END OF THE ORCHESTRA'S PERFORMANCE!! What an incredibly FUN time we had!! Top notch professionals with the largest variety of songs of different eras that we had ever heard … AND they performed so wonderfully, that my husband and I really had a great time dancing and participating in some of the songs that the band included the audience with. OH … and that strolling violin player during dinner was DIVINE!! We’ve NEVER enjoyed a wedding celebration as much as we did this one, thanks to the entertainment!! I’m not sure what the cost was to the father-of-the-bride, but my husband and I both agreed the Band was the highlight of the evening for EVERYONE we spoke with. I can almost share with complete certainty, that my husband and I will have Kenny I Orchestra at our daughter’s wedding someday, even if it means cutting back on all the other specialties. Receptions SHOULD BE all about fun and THIS wedding truly left a lasting impression thanks to the entertainment!!!

Sent on 03/06/2013
  • User3202702 · event on: 01/12/2013

I have worked with Kenny I for 15 years. I recommend him to my clients because I trust him 1,000 percent!
    He is the ultimate professional in addition to being an amazing musician. Once Kenny gets the green light, he takes care of everything.
    He makes your event better by being on top of everything, he gives great advice, and you’d think it was his own event by the way he
    is so dedicated. Don’t think twice about hiring Kenny and his orchestra. Whether it’s a duo, trio, quartet,etc. with vocals or instrumentals,
    these guys just know how to do it all!

Sent on 04/17/2013

Kathylee · Married on 10/13/2012

Kenny i Entertainment was a fantastic band, not only to listen to but also watch. Their talent stretches across the board in all the types of music they play and sing. Everything from wonderful classical to Rock and Roll. The band members were both entertaining and so friendly. I have a few events coming up within the next year and I will absolutely use Kenny i Entertainment, again and again.

Sent on 03/05/2013
  • F

Faye · Married on 09/28/2012

Kenny I Entertainment are the best! They walk you through the process of music selection. Marie has a beautiful voice!

Sent on 03/01/2013

Kenny made our wedding day so special! He kept the crowd dancing all night (ages 5 - 70), provided beautiful strolling violin music during the entree and by the end of the night no one wanted to leave! He was able to accommodate both our requests and our guests requests. He was the life of the party and made our wedding a day our family and friends will never forget!

Sent on 03/13/2013