Kenny i Entertainment Reviews

103 | Atlantic City, NJ

103 Reviews for Kenny i Entertainment

Anne Marie · Married on 03/09/2019

A Night to Remember

If we could add more stars to the 5 stars we gave Kenny & Marie, we would. They are first class entertainers and as professional as you can get. All of our guests raved about them. We had one guest tell us that he has been to many weddings, parties, etc. and Kenny and Marie were the best DJs/performers that they have ever experienced. We are very grateful that we were fortunate enough to have them for our party. They made our night a very memorable one.

Sent on 03/11/2019

Noelle · Married on 01/19/2019

My Wedding Day!

The best entertainment, they went above and beyond my expectations! We had a special request for Greek traditional music to be played and they were on top of everything, from planning and organizing, and when songs should be played! We had so much fun we danced through our cake cutting song so they had to play another song! Kenny and Marie were an awesome duo! They definitely made the night a fantastic night to remember!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Kathy · Married on 01/19/2019

Fun from start to finish

Kenny I did my wedding 30 years ago and recently did my sons wedding, both times done wonderfully. He has something for everyone at the wedding. Our guests could not say enough about what a great time they had. Thank you Kenny for making my son and daughter in laws wedding and day they will never forget

Sent on 01/26/2019

Tina Sittineri · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing, everyone said our daughter’s wedding was one of the best they have ever been to!

Wonderful, I can’t be more thankful that we found Kenny I to be the entertainer , along with his daughter. Jan. 19,2019 will day I never forget thanks to Kenny I!

Sent on 01/31/2019

Jeremiah Schwenger · Married on 01/11/2019

best vendor

THE ABSOLUTE BEST VENDOR AT OUR WEDDING!!! He was so good people were dancing when there was no music! TRUE STORY!

Sent on 12/11/2019

Jennifer C · Married on 11/30/2018

The best!!

Kenny I performed the ceremony and cocktail hour of my wedding on 11/30. The music was so timeless and beautiful, Kenny was fun and excellent to work with. He has the best energy and kept all my
    guests happy. He made sure all the details and song considerations were arranged ahead of time. I would recommend Kenny I entertainments 100 times over!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Brielle M · Married on 11/11/2018

AMAZING Professional!

Kenny i is truly incredible!! He was the perfect professional and showman. Truly interactive with a wonderful attention to detail. Such an amazing dj.

Sent on 11/11/2018

Gina G · Married on 11/09/2018

Fantastically Skilled Musician - Fun to Work With

Kenny is incredibly talented - I cannot possibly overstate how impressed i was with his range and musical skill. I hired him for a gala of 400 people, and he worked the whole room, taking (and playing) requests off the top of his head!

All of my attendees were delighted. He added such an unexpected air of whimsy to the event, and I'm eternally grateful for all that he did to make our guests feel welcome, entertained and happy.

THANK YOU! Will definitely use again for future events. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Nancy · Married on 11/03/2018

Fantastic engaging attentive I loved all the props.

Amazing energetic fun knows how to reqd the crowd and get everyone engaged.
    Cant wait to use them again next year.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Susan Tindall · Married on 10/31/2018

Kenny I entertainment

My daughter's wedding guests thoroughly enjoyed Kenny I's musical accompaniment to her ceremony. He is a true professional and a joy to work with. I would recommend his service to anyone.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Leah · Married on 10/28/2018

Awesome DJ and violinist!

I am so happy my husband and I chose Kenny I Entertainment for our wedding. Our guests cannot stop talking about him and several have reached out to him to thank him for such a great night! A lot of the DJs I experienced at Bridal Shows felt like made-up microphone personalities. Kenny was genuine, super personable and so much FUN!!! He can read and adjust to the energy flow of the crowd and by the end of the night he felt like a member of the family. I cannot recommend him enough.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Jennifer Bottino · Married on 10/28/2018

Where do i start!? We love kennyi!!

I can not say enough good things about kenny and marie! We bad a blast with them and they both have so much talent! They went above and beyond for our day and made it magical!

Sent on 11/11/2018
  • Rosy

Rosy · Married on 10/20/2018

Enthusiastic and Professional!

Kenny and his team were a joy to work with! With the enthusiasm that Kenny gave off to the professionalism that was displayed through back and forth emails with his assistant. Out of all of my vendors that I dealt with Kenny and his team made me feel comfortable and made me feel in charge of what I wanted and reassured me of my decisions. I did not feel pressured when speaking to him and his joy and enthusiasm for what he does made me feel so much more at ease, especially seeing how much my guests enjoyed him and Marie. Kenny took requests around the entire room and Marie made my guests more comfortable on the dance floor. The two of them are a great duo and I'd be delighted to recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Julie Lewis · Married on 10/19/2018

Truly incredible job

Kenny and Marie helped make our wedding day the wedding of our dreams! Everyone who attended has been raving about how incredibly unique they were! They kept everyone on the dance floor all night and made it so special and fun! 10/10!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Barbara Smith · Married on 10/15/2018

Kenny I ...Hands Down the Best DJ Ever

Kenny I is amazing at listening to what your vision is and in making it happen. If you want the crowd up he's the person to do it and can read a room like no other DJ I've ever seen. Hands down the best DJ ever. and worth every cent. Keep in mind a DJ can make or break an event...Kenny will make the event.

Sent on 10/15/2018
  • Dgersh

SJLS · Married on 10/11/2018

Great Jazz Trio

I just wanted to drop you a quick thank you note for the jazz trio last Thursday night at the Carriage House. They were the perfect choice! They did a smoking set and I enjoyed chatting with them afterwards. Once we get the pictures back, I will send you some of the trio for you to use.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Nicole · Married on 10/06/2018

Kenny I was our Dj for our wedding on 10/06/18. And I cannot say enough good things about him and what he does. I live in Philadelphia and they are located in New Jersey which is where we got married and communication was still so easy even with the distance. Everything that day was absolutely perfect. From the violin on the beach to him walking from table to table playing people’s request. My guests were truly entertained and the dance floor was always packed. Kenny I made the party! I had a blast and it wouldn’t have been that way with out Kenny and his daughter! Thanks again!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Briana · Married on 09/29/2018

First off let me start by saying that Kenny is not only an incredible DJ but he’s an entertainer!! An amazing one at that. I just got married 9/29/18 at the Smithville Inn. Not only was the setting perfect but I couldn’t imagine any better entertainment. The value and quality you receive from the extremely affordable pricing is unparalleled. I will only go to weddings if Kenny is going to be there. Otherwise I’m going to send a “not attending” as a response. 10/10 Kenny

Mr. & Mrs. Stevens

Sent on 10/01/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/28/2018

Having Kenny I as our wedding DJ was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! We had the most amazing time at our wedding and so did all of our guests! Many people came up to us during and after the wedding asking about him and telling us how great of a DJ he is. He played the violin during the ceremony and he did a beautiful job! He played the violin while walking around to our guests tables during dinner which was a really cool and fun! Kenny I and Marie also played the guitar and the flute during the reception which was a really nice surprise! Kenny I and Marie also really included the kids! They had the kids singing Frozen songs and some other kids songs. The kids at our wedding loved that extra little thing for them to be involved in. One other stand out time at our wedding was when Kenny I played Bohemian Rhapsody which we had requested, and Marie brought out a microphone for a kind of pass the mic! A bunch of our guests were out on the dance floor and we had a huge sing along! That was one of the most fun parts of the night and we will never forget it! Everyone had an absolute blast at our wedding and we know that having Kenny I as our DJ played a huge role in that! 100% recommend Kenny I to everyone! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Meg · Married on 09/22/2018

Kenny went above and beyond for our wedding recently!!! He is truly entertaining and includes all the guests! Marie was beyond amazing, highly highly recommend having her! Got so many compliments and awesome feed back about Kenny i !

Sent on 09/25/2018

Julie · Married on 09/15/2018

We used Kenny I as our DJ, his colleague Marie helped him MC and our wedding would not have been what it was without there help. First, we had our wedding on the 48th Street Beach in Ocean City and the sound system that Jenny set up was just perfect, everyone could hear what we and our officiant were saying. Plus the violin on the beach added such a nice touch to the ceremony. Then the reception was a blast, everyone kept asking “Where did you find this guy” and even asked for his business card! The DJ plus violin plus guitar plus Marie singing at the reception really pulled it all together! Thank you so much for everything.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Carrie · Married on 09/07/2018

You've found your DJ, now book him! This guy is a true professional and brings so much energy and creativity to his events.
    From strolling violin to blow up guitars to games that get the whole crowd involved...Kenny has you covered. He made our wedding unique and so much fun. Thank you!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Kenny i Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Carrie!!!!

Jeremy · Married on 09/02/2018

People are still telling us that you were the best wedding band
    they've ever seen and are asking for your name. Thank you SO much for
    just having everything so organized and perfect. We love how you took
    our suggestions and made our wedding "song dreams" come true (The
    Michigan Fight Song, Stacy's Mom, Party Rockin', - you even played a
    song from Full House!). Thank you so so much for making our day so
    special. We wish we could have thanked every band member individually.
    Please pass on our thanks to all. (And from Stacy - I particularly
    enjoyed rocking out to "Dancing Queen" with your daughter!)
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!
    Best,
    Stacy & Jeremy

Sent on 09/26/2018

Jennifer · Married on 07/21/2018

Hi Kenny & Marie-

Thank you so much for helping us decide our entertainment for Jr’s birthday party. ALL the kids LOVED Freckles the Clown with her face painting and balloons – she was great. Bruce the caricaturist was amazing and everyone went home with great memories. Can’t thank you enough.

Until our next event!

Love, The Bennett's

Sent on 09/14/2018

Patrick and Suzi Pignataro · Married on 06/10/2018

Outstanding

This man has everything you could desire and then some. He is classy and HIGH ENERGY , the crowd is amazed, mesmerized, and readily feeds off HIS AMAZING vibe. Love love love this talented man

Sent on 07/28/2020