Kenny Backer Photography Reviews

44 | Oxnard, CA

44 Reviews for Kenny Backer Photography

Samantha · Married on 07/13/2013

Kenny and Tami did such an amazing job at our wedding! They showed up early, stayed late, and maintained professionalism the entire time. They were unobtrusive in their photography methods, yet when the pictures came back, they had managed to capture all of the best moments that I had hoped for. I would highly recommend them to anyone searching for a photographer!

Sent on 08/06/2013
  • F

Francis · Married on 07/12/2013

Kenny was simply the best! From the price to his service and the pictures turned out way better than what we expected. He even had his wonderful wife Tammy help out during the shoot to take more pics with no extra charge. We are definitely using Kenny's Photography for our next special occasion.

Sent on 08/04/2013
  • I

Ivy Jane · Married on 07/12/2013

Kenny and Tami took pictures on my wedding 2 years ago and they were very amazing!! They are a couple who enjoys capturing special memories. Great teamwork, very professional! After the event, I saw the pictures on their website and I did not have to wait long! I recommend them to everyone I know because I am confident they will get the outstanding service I got! Also, they do not charge too much! I still come back to Kenny for pictures I want reprinted and will be seeing him again for a family photo shoot. I love Kenny and Tami not just as photographers but they're wonderful people!

Sent on 09/26/2015

Andrea · Married on 06/07/2013

We could NOT have found a better photographer for our wedding!!! Kenny was truly great in every way! He was friendly, professional, calm, flexible and a GREAT photographer. My mom walked into our hotel room and said, "the photographer and videographer are SO nice." Kenny also got our pictures to us in a very timely manner, much earlier than we had expected. Everyone that viewed the pictures said that he did such a nice job. Kenny had also done our engagement pictures months prior to our wedding and we loved all of those pictures as well. I am disappointed that we live in a different state than Kenny, because I would love to be able to refer him to others. Hopefully this review will help others to decide to use Kenny because they will NOT be disappointed in the service and photographs that he will provide! :)

Sent on 06/27/2013

Anakela · Married on 03/30/2013

Kenny was awesome! The pictures were beautiful, he was fun to work with, and he allowed us to keep our creative freedom during the entire process.

Sent on 04/26/2013

Lisa · Married on 12/21/2012

Our photographer traveled to San Antonio Tx for our wedding. Hs wife and him did such an amazing job. They gave helpful ideas and were very patient and willing to work with us however and what ever we needed. I would truly recommend Kenny Backer Photography. They also did our engagement and family photos and well as our daughters graduation and a couple parties. Go KB photos......

Sent on 09/04/2013

Dave · Married on 12/17/2012

Prior to contacting Kenny, I was well aware of the extensive experience, skill, expertise, & knowledge he possesses in his field, making him an easy choice. I was particularly impressed with how well prepared he was for even the most unexpected situations, which arose during our shoot. Affordable, friendly, & honest to boot!
    I highly recommend Kenny.
    -Dave Parsa

Sent on 07/29/2015

Shelbey · Married on 12/14/2012

It was so much fun to work with Kenny Backer and his crew. I was so comfortable during our engagement shoot an wedding photos and totally trusted him with how good they would come out and they were better than my expectations.

Sent on 07/01/2013

Karen · Married on 09/22/2012

Kenny and his wife were a pleasure to work with; met them at an expo and from the beginning both very open and honest about prices, what they offer and what they can do! Kenny did amazing work with the pictures and wedding book that was part of the package! Can't wait to work with Kenny again!! Very professional and friendly at the same time!

Sent on 06/27/2013

Christine · Married on 08/11/2012

Kenny was exceptional! He not only was professional and made us feel comfortable, but he was extremely flexible and captured great memories on our special day! I would hands down use his services again, and recommend him to all.

Sent on 07/11/2013

Sarah · Married on 06/22/2012

Kenny you rock you captured moments that I would of never thought of. Every photo you took brings tears to my eyes they are gorgeous.....thank you....bjorn and sarah

Sent on 06/27/2012

Angela · Married on 05/25/2012

OMG!!! What can I say about Kenny Backer and his team. I have always had an issue with getting my picture taken. So when my fiance' and I scheduled to have engagement photos done with Kenny I was nervous about the outcome. But I must say that Kenny is so easy to work with and he is brilliant with a camera. Kenny did our engagement and wedding photos and they are AMAZING!!! My now husband and I can't thank Kenny and Tami enough for making us look GREAT!!!! I Can't stop looking at the photos. Kenny put some of our engagement photos into book form (picture on one side and blank page on the other) which was used as a guest book at our wedding. Everyone raved about the book. THANKS KENNY BACKER PHOTOGRAPHY!!!!

Sent on 06/15/2012

Victoria · Married on 04/29/2012

Kenny was great- did an amazing engagement shoot in multiple locations. His beach shots looked like they had to be altered- background was so amazing no one thought it was real! Can't wait to see the wedding photos!

Sent on 05/02/2012

Tashel · Married on 06/26/2011

Kenny is such a great photographer. He is on time, flexible, affordable and professional! All of our friends and family loved our engagment photo's as well as our wedding photo's. If you are looking for something specific he can do it! If you don't know what you want he is very creative and will take care of you!!! The best photographer that I have worked with. You will not be dissapointed!!!

Sent on 07/07/2011

Mandie · Married on 12/18/2010

Kenny was a joy to work with at all times. Additionally, his wife saved me with her little sewing kit when I stepped on my dress in the middle of the pictures and tore it. I couldn't wait to come home from my honeymoon and look at the pictures, and they did not disappoint.

Sent on 01/01/2011

Jennifer · Married on 04/24/2010

Kenny Backer is a very talented photographer. He took the most beautiful pictures of our beach wedding! He captured photos that are wonderful memories for us. He is timely, professional, friendly, and sincere. I didn't have to worry about a thing on my wedding day because of Kenny. He is experienced and knowledgable. I wouldn't have trusted in anyone else on the most important day of my life! I highly recommend his services!

Sent on 12/21/2011

Sarah · Married on 06/25/2016

I would recommend Kenny Backer for your wedding. Kenny came recommended to us from our wedding venue, so we decided to meet with him. I was very comfortable with him from the beginning. He was very prompt at returning phone calls and setting up an appointment. We shot our engagement photos with him, and it was the best decision. We got to know Kenny better, and he got to know us. We learned how he works, and how he likes to direct us. It made the wedding day very comfortable. Kenny is very felixble and accommodating. I changed the start time on his three times, and he was very understanding. He also kept to the schedule the entire day, and was able to get all the shots I wanted. He did let us know when we needed to speed up certain things throughout the wedding day, so we could get everything we wanted shot, and so we were on time for the reception. Kenny and his wife made the entire wedding party (including parents) very comfortable and at ease all day. The photo album he put together for us was spectacular! I would recommend Kenny for your wedding. He has very competitive prices and does phenomenal work!

Sent on 11/27/2016

stefani · Married on 07/21/2013

Kenny was an incredible choice for our special day. He worked very well with us from the first day we met him up until the very last picture of the night. The pictures are absolutely beautiful! Kenny not only gave us ideas for certain photographs, but worked with me on specific pictures that I wanted to have. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Sent on 08/14/2013

paula · Married on 11/04/2016

Flexibility on the schedule, good planing, good value. Got my digital version of the photos in 2 weeks ;)

Sent on 11/23/2016