26 Reviews for Kennedy Occasions

Partial Planning (3)
To-Do Lists (3)
Referrals (3)
Budget Analysis (2)

We feel so blessed to have had Emily as both our wedding planner and our florist. She was a dream to work with on both a personal and professional level. She listened to our vision and brought it to life in a more beautiful way than I could have ever imagined. The wedding day itself was relaxing because I knew I could trust Emily to handle anything that came her way. Our wedding had an easy and relaxed flow to the day but at the same time felt organized, something that I know was due to Emily’s thoughtful coordination. I would highly recommend Kennedy Occasions for your wedding planning and floral needs!

Profile Picture Lauren , 10/14/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

My huaband and I had the privilege of working with Clay and Emily for our March 19, 2011 wedding. We used them for the Emerald package, and are so thankful we did in that they contributed, largely, to the smoothness of our schedule that day. Although we already knew the Kennedy’s on a personal level, Clay and Emily maintained a professional approach throughout our 14 month planning time. They were very flexible with meeting about various timelines, food arrangements, and other various wedding matters. Not only did they meet with us several times before the wedding day, but they helped to make sure all vendors were aware of their responsibilities and time frames the week of the wedding. In addition, they arrived early to prepare for the ceremony and were the last one’s to leave the reception around 1am. Words can’t describe how thankful we are to Kennedy Occasions and all the work they put into making our day unforgettable. They truly love what they do and are amazing to work with!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I looked at TONS of florists and found none that compared to Emily's work at Kennedy Occasions. She was kind, flexible, and eager to make our wedding perfect. She had incredible ideas and responded quickly each time I had questions. Her work the day of was elegant, intentional, and EXACTLY what I wanted. I would never suggest another florist and am SO thankful we chose her!!!

Profile Picture Olivia, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

From the first time I saw Emily's floral designs I knew I had to have her do my wedding. She was very detailed in figuring out what exactly I wanted and then made it happen. She was so kind and easy to work with. She also always replied extemely quick. The flowers turned out BEAUTIFUL and made my wedding day even more perfect. People are still talking about how beautiful the flowers were!

Profile Picture Olivia, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Emily was GREAT to work with! I cannot imagine our wedding day without all of her help. She was so helpful and very organized which I LOVED! I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Ashlie, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Emily was one of the best decisions I made when selecting vendors for my daughters wedding on September 10, 2016. At first I was going to do "day of" or "month of" planning, but I decided to have her help me with the entire planning process. Emily went above and beyond to make sure the wedding was better than we could have imaged. She responded to emails and phone calls very quickly and was always very professional. The day of the wedding my daughter and I didn't have to stress anything. We had 100% trust in Emily and knew she would meet with all of the vendors and make sure everything was perfect. My daughter was determined to get married outside even though the radar was not looking good. A thunderstorm decided to come through during the vows which caused some panic. However, Emily was the calm in the storm. She was able to professional move the ceremony (300 people) inside to the reception area so they could finish the ceremony without getting drenched. There was never any panic with Emily, the bride, the groom or the guests. Thankfully, Emily had a back-up plan for the weather and it worked beautifully. "Emily, thank you so much for making my daughters dream wedding come true. We couldn't have done it without you". I highly recommend Kennedy Occasions.

Profile Picture Sherri, 5/14/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Full Planning

Emily Kennedy made the most beautiful bridal bouquet for me. I was in love with it! She was a joy to work with too! :-)

Profile Picture Emily , 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Working with Emily was a pure pleasure. She was able to handle situations that were unforeseen with great ease. Everything flowed so beautifully from the wedding rehearsal to the departure of all of our wedding guest.

Profile Picture Cheryl, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, Ceremony, Reception, Religious

Emily did an amazing job on our floral arrangements for the wedding. While we didn't see eye to eye all of the time and at times it was difficult working together due to differing opinions and communication issues. We were extremely happy with the final outcome of all the bouquets, table arrangements and isle markers. Honestly, the outcome far outweighed the planning process.

Profile Picture User6031701, 2+ years ago, 13 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Emily/Kennedy Occasions took all the stress out of our wedding and made it a memorable event that my daughter and our family will not soon forget! We were ever so thankful for her knowledge of vendors that were absolutely stellar. She was able to bring together a team that were all in step with one another and brought our daughters dream wedding to life!! Emily puts her heart and soul into her work and it shows!! She allowed us to enjoy the process so much more knowing she always had her eye on the ball. You won't find a more professional, organized, and gifted individual for your event. Its a promise!

Profile Picture Jan, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

We used Kennedy Occasions for all of the flowers for our wedding day. When first meeting with Emily, I was immediately drawn to her kind and passionate personality. She was able to put my thoughts of what I wanted into words and truly spoke my "flower language." Honestly, she went above and beyond in everything she did for us! In fact, she was able to help us with other details that we were struggling with as well. Not only that, but she took my vision and made it fit our budget perfectly. I cannot say enough good things about Emily and Kennedy Occasions! Anytime I need any arrangements in the future, I will definitely be reaching out to Emily and recommending everyone I know to use her!

Profile Picture Kati, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Emily is very accommodating and helps with a sense of ease and pride that calms you during a very stressful time.

Profile Picture User6037490, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Emily from Kennedy Occasions was wonderful! She made sure everything was perfect for our September wedding. She was always available to talk through our wedding plans with me. Emily also communicated with all of our vendors throughout the entire process. She made certain our special day was exactly how we dreamed it would be. I highly recommend Kennedy Occasions to plan any event.

Profile Picture Bailey, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Emily coordinated the wedding rehearsal and the wedding day for our daughter. We live two states away, and we could not have had such a wonderful experience without the assistance of Emily. She contacted and confirmed all of our vendors in the days proceeding the events. Her professionalism, attention to detail, and organizational abilities ensured that all of the activities proceeded smoothly and successfully. I would highly recommend Kennedy Occasions!

Profile Picture Jami, 7/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Emily has a great ability to create the image you are looking for. I had an image of how I wanted everything to look but I didn't know how to achieve it and Emily did. She is great when it comes to doing what you want or if you ask, she will give great suggestions. Emily's floral designs and artist ability is remarkable. I feel her pricing is very reasonable and she is amazing to work with.

Profile Picture Becky, 4/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Emily Kennedy was phenomenal to work with, she was able to take our vision for the wedding and through consistent communication and planning turned our ideas into an unforgettable day and event. Clay (her partner in crime) was fantastic working on the setup and finishing up last minute loose ends. Both were a joy to work with and have become more like family than hired professionals. Would gladly work with them again, and again, and again when events come up, so very thankful they made our wedding a day we will never forget!

Profile Picture Trent, 9/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Emily was amazing. The day of the wedding, I was able to be calm, have fun getting ready, and know that everything would be taken care of. She was also great with the timeline. She kept the reception running smoothly as we had toasts, cake cutting, and so on. I would highly recommend Kennedy Occasions!

Profile Picture User3387423, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Emily was absolutely phenomenal!! She went over and above, out of her way, and highly delivered on the day of our wedding. So much more than we could have imagined. I think so highly of her, personally and professionally, and she made our wedding day seamless. She genuinely invested her time and creativity into our event. It was truly a day we can look back on and cherish every detail. We would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Julie, 3/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kennedy Occasions gave me the Perfect Wedding Day! A week before my Wedding we had to completely change our entire reception due to a problem with the location. Emily was amazing and gave me everything I wanted. She was able to make My Wedding was amazing and the Reception was even better than what we had originally planned for. She did all of my bouquets, boutaniners and floral arrangements. Every Vendor she recommented was great to work with and made the day special. I did not have to worry about anything. I was able to enjoy the day stressfree!

Profile Picture Brittney, 12/1/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Thanks to Kennedy Occasions my wedding turned out better than we could have envisioned.
Emily even made our beautiful flower arrangements and saved us a lot of money by not having to go through a florist!
On the weekend of my wedding, a fellow wedding planner friend of hers had to be bedridden, and she had to take over for her planned weddings as well. Under this stress she still managed to pull off my wedding!
Without her, the stress level would have been a lot higher and things on the day of wouldn't have been as easy as it was!
Thanks to Kennedy Occasions, we had the wedding of our dreams.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 9/22/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kennedy Occasions made our daughter's wedding flawless, beautiful, and memorable. Emily, Clay, and Jenna and the rest of their staff put together a breathtaking and seamless event that set a new standard for weddings in our community. They worked magic with our ideas to produce a stress-free and completely enjoyable event. They get my highest recommendations.

Susan Hardy

Profile Picture Susan, 9/15/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I can't say enough wonderful things about Kennedy Occasions! Emily listened to and implemented my ideas and contributed suggestions that complimented the style and theme of the wedding that I was looking for. She was so wonderful to explain, in detail, everything that was going on with the plans, without making me feel burdened or overwhelmed with it all. The day of my wedding, the entire Kennedy Occasions crew -Emily, Clay, Jena, Anita, and Wesley- handled all of the tense moments and unexpected occurances with calm, confident professionalism. HOW REFRESHING!! They offered wonderful suggestions for vendors and service providers. I had so many guests compliment the unique touches that Emily and her sister, Jena, provided to our wedding and reception. They truly made it special and memorable!! I would recommend Kennedey Occasions to anyone for any event!!

Profile Picture Lacey, 9/15/12, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

I knew that I wanted to be pretty involved in my wedding planning but I wanted someone to bounce ideas off of and to get a professional opinion - working with Emily, I got just that. Being a crafty person, I wanted to do a lot myself but I didn't want it to come off cheap or not look right. Again, Emily helped with that. Day of she was absolutely priceless. I wanted my day to be stress free and she made that happen. I was able to sit down and spend time with my family & bridesmaids with no stress what-so-ever. On our wedding day, she was able to execute everything wonderfully! My sister recently got married and we did a lot for her wedding --- made us appreciate Emily even more so after that weekend!

Profile Picture Kristen , 7/14/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Emily of Kennedy Occasions is amazing. Not only did she offer great advice and lead me to other amazing vendors, but she took the vintage ideas I had floating around in my head and made them a reality. I took her boxes and boxes of milkglass, doilies, pictures, and other "stuff" with no idea of what to do with it. She and her associate, Megan , took all that "stuff" and gave me the wedding of my dreams. Not only did Emily and Megan stage a magical setting, they also arranged all the flowers! She responded to all my questions and concerns in a timely manner and scheduled appointments to meet with me at times that were convenient for me. This wasn't easy since I live in Texas and flew to Tennessee only on four occasions to get wedding details hammered out. Book Kennedy Occasions for your wedding. You will not be sorry and it will be a bargain at any price.

Profile Picture Hilary , 7/30/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Our wedding was May 28th, 2011. Emily and "Kennedy Occasions" SAVED MY LIFE!!! My family and I had a modest budget, but I still wanted to have a great time and it feel special. I had 2 other planners tell me point blank that we could not have a wedding for my budget. I met with Emily and she was perfect and took all the stress away. Not only did I get everything I wanted, but it did not look like a low budget wedding at all! She did not sugar coat anything when it came to some sacrifices I may have to make due to my budget, but at least she said she would do her absolute best with it and BOY DID SHE. I can not thank her enough for the fabulous wedding she put together for my husband and I. Everyone had a great time and no one could believe what she was able to pull off. Also she did an amazing job of capturing our personalities for the wedding. Plus Emily and her crew really did well with keeping me on track of where I needed to be in the planning process. I can not say with enough emphasis that "Kenndy Occasions" was worth every singe penny I spent to have them and then some. I will absolutely use this group event in the future for any event my husband and I host. They made our wedding P-E-R-F-E-C-T!!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Tia, 5/28/11, 2 Reviews