Kenan Chapel at Landfall Reviews

8 Reviews for Kenan Chapel at Landfall

• Samantha

Samantha Lambert · Married on 08/10/2019

Beautiful venue, helpful staff

The venue speaks for itself, but the super friendly and helpful staff is the cherry on top. Everything was perfect!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Kenan Chapel at Landfall's reply:

Samantha - Thank you for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you and your family! Wishing you all the best! Trish

Danielle Hoerter · Married on 07/14/2019

Such a beautiful place!!

All of the ladies are super helpful and easy to work with. One of the easiest things to coordinate during my wedding!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Danielle -
    Thank you for the kind comments! Our team really enjoys what they do, and working with brides like you and your family are what makes it so enjoyable! Many thanks for choosing Kenan Chapel at Landfall! Trish

Michelle Aheron · Married on 12/29/2018

Beautiful chapel

I could not have picked a better venue for my ceremony. The chapel is beautiful and just the right size for my 50 guests. In addition to the beauty of the chapel, the volunteers who run and maintain the chapel are exceptional. They were in touch with me the entire planning time, offering suggestions, advice, or just checking in. The day of the wedding they were there welcoming guests, helping me, and assisting any way they could. I can truly say it wouldn't have been the same without them!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Michelle -
    Thank you for your kind words and comments about Kenan Chapel at Landfall - it was a pleasure assisting you and Shawn with your event. Wishing you all the best in the new year and in your life together!
    Trish @ Kenan Chapel at Landfall
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/21/2018

Perfect Chapel for Wedding

Kenan was just the most perfect chapel for our wedding! It is intimate, simple, and elegant. I enjoyed working with Trish Boyd, Venue Manager, and her team of volunteers. They were all so wonderful to work with and just the most humble people ever. The Chapel also has beautiful gardens, perfect for romantic pictures! If I could relive my wedding day again, I'd choose Kenan Chapel over and over!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Kenan Chapel at Landfall's reply:

Amanda - Thank you for your kind words! It was such a pleasure to work with you over the past year, and I am so happy that everything went just as you dreamed that it would! Wishing you all the best, this holiday season, and in the years to come! Trish Boyd

Kelly · Married on 08/04/2018

Kenan Chapel was absolutely beautiful for our wedding ceremony. All of the ladies that were there the night before at the rehearsal and the day of, were wonderful to work with. We had a last minute transportation issue and three of the ladies that work there, hoped in their cars and rushed to come and get me and my bridesmaids. We were SO thankful for them! They went out of their way to ensure my wedding day was PERFECT!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Mary · Married on 06/30/2018

We had our daughters weddig at Kenan Chapel and everyone we worked with was delightful. It made for a lovely wedding.

Sent on 07/23/2018

Lydia · Married on 06/02/2018

Super nice and easy to work with.

Sent on 02/03/2018

Kenan Chapel at Landfall's reply:

Lydia - it was a pleasure to meet you and Spencer! I look forward to working with you as your wedding date approaches!
  • O

Olivia · Married on 03/03/2018

My husband and I had our wedding ceremony at the Kenan Chapel. The space is peaceful, intimate, and breathtaking. From the moment we entered the chapel, we knew it was the perfect ceremony site for us. The committee members who help with weddings were so easy to work with. They went above and beyond to meet our needs both before the wedding, during the rehearsal, and on the day-of. Their kindness, organization, communication skills, and overall thoughtfulness were much appreciated!

Sent on 03/26/2018