Ken Battista Band Reviews

107 | King of Prussia, PA

107 Reviews for Ken Battista Band

Nicole · Married on 06/02/2012

The band is fabulous!! They made our wedding reception so much fun!! Everyone really loved the music!! We would definitely recommend them- highly- and hope to use them again for another event. THANK YOU

Sent on 06/13/2012

Andrea · Married on 06/01/2012

The Ken Battista band was wonderful. The music was great and they kept the party going. Ken was so easy to work with and I would recommend them for any affair!

Sent on 06/04/2012

Kathy · event on 03/23/2012

They always get the crowd dancing and Anna Maria is amazing! From her Lady Gaga, Katy Perry to classics like "At Last", she is awesome!

Sent on 06/12/2012
  • User2102679 · event on 12/03/2011

They were absolutely wonderful and a great crowd pleaser. They played a variety of music that was great to dance to and provided pleasant background music during dinner. Everyone commented how pleasant they were and how beautiful their music was. The assortment of music was suitable for the mixed age group, old and popular tunes, and they took requests. I would highly recommend them and we plan to book them again in the future.

Sent on 12/04/2011

Joe · Married on 11/13/2011

Everyone at our wedding commented how wonderful our band was

Sent on 11/29/2011

Susan · Married on 09/03/2011

The Ken Battista band was awesome at my wedding party! Everyone had a wonderful time, and I heard many of our guests say how great they were. One even commented that they were the best wedding bad she had ever heard! We would highly recommend them! Ken was very easy to work with and got back to me promptly when I emailed him with questions. If you book them you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 09/07/2011

Shoshana · Married on 07/17/2011

The Ken Battista Band was wonderful! They played at my 7/17 wedding at Mendenhall Inn. Ken was very easy to communicate with leading up to the wedding, and the day of the wedding their music was fantastic! So many of my guests have commented on how great they were at the wedding. I am so happy I choose the Ken Battista Band, I would HIGHLY recommend them.

Sent on 08/04/2011

Stephanie · Married on 05/15/2011

The Ken Battista Band was absolutely perfect. They were so easy to deal with, and I never had to give the arrangements a second thought. The music was fantastic and all my guests commented on how fabulous they were. I highly recommend this band. And, will definately hire them again , for the anniversary party!

Sent on 05/22/2011

natalie · Married on 05/06/2011

Excellent Job! Everyone was on the dance floor the entire night! I would recommend this band to any bride! Great communication, great quality and great price. KB Band was wonderful to work with!

Sent on 05/16/2011

Gale · Married on 04/03/2011

Ken Battista did an outstanding job, all our guests commented on how much they enjoyed the music, many of our guests asked where did we find you. We truly loved the special saxophone solo's.
    Ken was very easy to work with, provided attention to details, and kept our guests dancing. Ken was setup early, and provided the music for our Wedding Cermony and Reception.
    Thanks Ken for making our day so special. Everyone had a fantastic time.
    We rate you #1 and will certainly recommend you to others.
    Your love for music and people are what make you so successful.
    Thank You!

Sent on 04/13/2011

Denny · Married on 03/26/2011

From first contact through the last dance at the reception, Ken and the KB Band exceeded our expectations in every regard. Ken has a keen sense of the crowd and was able to keep everything moving at a great pace and the dance floor was always full with dancers of all ages. Many of our guests commented both during and after the event that the KB Band really helped make the reception extra special. I am sure you can pay more for a band for an event like our wedding reception, but you won't find a better band than the KB Band. Real professionals!

Sent on 03/29/2011

Megan · Married on 10/31/2010

We had an amazing time with this band! They kept us on our feet dancing all night long! They even let my nephew steal the microphone at the end of the night! So much fun!

Sent on 01/30/2011

Lisa · Married on 10/02/2010

Dear Ken,

Just wanted to thank you again for the wonderful job that Ken Battista Band did at our Glasbern Inn wedding on October 2, 2010. So many of our guests asked where we found you; everyone (including Michael and I) were so impressed with the variety of music you played. From Lady Gaga to Frank Sinatra to Van Morrison...You kept the dance floor full all night long and helped to make our wedding reception perfect. We were looking for a smaller band for our 85 person reception, and we are so glad that we found you! Glasbern told us that you were the best and most fun wedding band they have ever had play there. We will certainly recommend you to others. Please pass along our appreciation to the rest of the band. Thanks Again!

Sincerely, Lisa Held and Michael McIlhinney

Sent on 10/24/2010

Gina · Married on 09/11/2010

Ken and his band were awesome at my wedding. Everyone was on the dance floor all night long. All of our guest keep talking about how great they were.

Sent on 09/23/2010

Holly · Married on 09/10/2010

Excellent!!!!

Kristy · Married on 03/05/2010

Ken and Ana played at my wedding and they were amazing! The two of them brought so much life and fun entertainment to our night. We still talk about how amazing they were and what a great time was had! Just the best!

Sent on 10/18/2014

Amy · Married on 09/05/2009

The Ken Battista Band was amazing! Everyone at my wedding kept asking me where I found them! They knew alot of the new songs that are out now and also the old songs my parents and their friends like. They were exactly what I was looking for!

Lisa · Married on 07/09/2009

An amazing performance at our wedding reception. Everyone was commenting on how great the Band was. They were easy to work with, even though we had to set everything up from across the country. Weeks after our wedding, we're still hearing friends and family say, "That band was fantastic." They played a huge role in making our reception just perfect!

Sent on 09/13/2010

Steven · event on 01/25/2009

Outstanding musicianship; beautiful music; incredible repertoire; and very nice people!

Sent on 02/06/2012

Ana · Married on 05/12/2012

The Ken Battista Band was wonderful to work with and everyone raved about their performance! We had learned about them from seeing them perform at another wedding we attended. Anna is amazing!

Sent on 05/15/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 10/08/2011

I had an incorrect email address at first, otherwise it would have been 5's across the board!! The band was wonderful! Thank you for making my day so much fun!!

Sent on 10/24/2011

Erica · Married on 07/24/2010

Great band! Great vocals! They really keep the party going. Just make sure someone goes over with the emcee how to pronounce the names of the people in the wedding party:)

George · Married on 04/06/2013

Live music can really make a difference for a wedding event. When performed professionally as it was for my daughter's wedding it will make for an unforgetable experience. Thank you so much for making this day one we will not soon forget .

Sent on 04/15/2013

We really enjoyed having this band play at out wedding. We had seen them play at our friends wedding and knew that we had to have them

Sent on 10/08/2012
  • User2462082 · event on 05/26/2012

3.0

Band was great overall. Great sounds, good music choice, got our crowd up and dancing.

Sent on 06/01/2012