Ken Battista Band Reviews

107 | King of Prussia, PA

107 Reviews for Ken Battista Band

Bill · Married on 11/30/2013

They had everyone on their feet dancing the whole evening. There was a wide diversity of musical interest and ages and they tickled everyone's fancy. Great sound.

Sent on 12/24/2013

Fantastic in every way. Great sound. Had everyone up and dancing the night away.

Sent on 12/25/2013

Marianne · Married on 11/10/2013

I recommend this band. My family and friends didn't stop dancing. They liked the variety of music offered. Ken sang our first song exactly how Elvis sang it. He also played music we asked for. But honestly we were stress-free knowing the Ken Batista band was playing our wedding. THEY ARE GREAT!!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/18/2013

Steven · Married on 11/10/2013

Ken Battista Band was GREAT! They had everyone dancing all night. Ken played a super mix of old and new. He announced and MC'd for us, he was always in control. The ultimate professional! Oh and I can't forget Anne Sylvestra...a voice like an angel. So many of guests all enjoyed and complimented on our choice of Ken Battista band. Great wedding band

Sent on 11/27/2013

rebecca · Married on 11/02/2013

Excellent Job! Ken and Anna were amazing! The music they created set the perfect mood for our cocktail hour and reception. All our guests commented on how much they enjoyed the music. Ken was very easy to work with and meet all my needs. I would definitely recommend the KB band for any wedding.

Sent on 11/14/2013

Kevin and Lisa · Married on 10/19/2013

Our venue was small, so we were very concerned about the band being too loud and making it impossible for the guests to talk at their tables. The Ken Battista band was PERFECT. We expressed our concerns to them, and the volume level was exactly where it needed to be. When you book a band from a web site, you really don't know what to expect. A band makes or breaks your event. The Ken Battista band MADE our son's wedding an absolutely phenomenal evening. We could not be happier and sincerely want to thank each and every member of the KEN BATTISTA Band. You ROCK!

Sent on 10/21/2013

Amy · Married on 09/28/2013

If you don't hire the Ken Battista band for your wedding, you are missing out. I had read glowing reviews before booking this band and thought, "Can they really be that good?!" And they were! They had our guests dancing the entire time, played all of our requests and had an amazing range of songs from Motown to Pink. They can play it all. My guests all raved about the music. Before the wedding, Ken was extremely responsive and throughout the night, made sure we were happy with the music selections. It is no surprise they are voted one of the hottest bands in Phila.

Sent on 10/07/2013

The Ken Battista band was the best choice for my wedding! Ken was very professional, responsive to all of my emails and Anna's voice is incredible! They were also very accomodating and flexible with my play list suggestions. The wedding went on until 1:30am and the band rocked it the entire time! My entire wedding was on the dance floor up until the very last song played. "Don't Stop Believing" will always be an amazing memory of my perfect wedding night!!

Sent on 10/11/2013

Sharon · Married on 08/31/2013

This band is absolutely awesome!!!! I strongly recommend having them play at anyone's wedding. They are professional, excellent, and their music gets everyone up and dancing. If you truly want to enhance your wedding, then BOOK them today.... You won't be disappointed....I had them play at my children's high school graduation parties, and then talked my son into playing at his wedding. He was at first skeptical, but soon realized that they were the right pick for their wedding. He wasn't disappointed. The crowd ranged from twenty somethings to seventy somethings in age, and everyone was up and dancing the night away. They over-exceeded even our expectations. You won't be disappointed!!! It's a no brainer!! If you want a wedding with fabulous, flawless and upbeat music, then get Ken's band.......

Sent on 09/03/2013

The Ken Battista Band was the best choice we could have made for our wedding entertainment. Their performance was unparalleled. The energy they brought to the party was incredible and everyone had a great time dancing the night away. We would absolutely recommend them! We had so many guests who commented on how great the band was, and what awesome songs you they played. It truly was a great party we will remember for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 09/14/2013

Jess · Married on 08/10/2013

I can't possibly say enough about how wonderful the Ken Battista Band is! They did an absolutely amazing job at our wedding. They are incredibly talented - so many times during the night, we would hear a song that sounded EXACTLY like the original and think the band must be on break...nope! They are really that good! I only wish that we had another hour to keep on dancing!

Sent on 08/29/2013
  • I

Ian · Married on 07/27/2013

The Ken Battista Band was excellent at our wedding! They were a pleasure to work with, professional, classy, and most importantly, they sounded phenomenal. From Oldies to Classic Rock to current Pop songs, they played them all to perfection! Naturally, the feedback we received from our guests was all extremely positive, with comments like "the band is amazing" to "they played such a wide range of styles" and on and on like that. I would strongly recommend them to anyone looking for a great band for their event, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/13/2013

Jason · Married on 06/29/2013

My wedding was amazing in large part thanks to the Ken Battista Band. The band was great and had everyone up and dancing and having a great time. Everyone I talked to after the wedding commented on how great the band was. They played a great mix of new songs as well as classics and were very accomadating to all of our special requests. I highly recommend them for any wedding or other celebration of any size (we had 220 guests).

Sent on 07/18/2013

Donna · Married on 06/08/2013

Ken and Anna kept us on our feet the entire night. I may plan a party just to have them entertain us again.

Sent on 06/11/2013

Book the Ken Battista band for your wedding!!!!!! I came across their wedding wire review one night after coming back from another band preview. I knew the other band just wasn't the one and after reading the Ken Battista band reviews I had a feeling I had found the one!

Ken could not have been more responsive throughout the entire process. I work in account services at an ad agency and I don't even respond to my client's emails as quickly as Ken did ;)

My husband and I booked them immediately after checking the band out at a local bar. We heard them play, heard Anna sing and again we just knew they were it.

At our wedding,Ken did a fantastic job emceeing, and the band had people dancing and having SO MUCH FUN. I told Ken ahead of time that I was really hoping for a great dance party. He said "not to worry, no need to share a play list, we got this" and I literally didn't give them a single request other than our wedding song and father/mother of the bride/groom songs. I danced my heart out as did all of our guests. Ken and Anna even welcomed my friend up on stage when she requested to sing Living on a Prayer. The pictures that Anna took of this from the stage are priceless. So many people complimented us on the band and people are still asking for Ken's name to refer to other friends who are planning weddings.

Ken makes this so easy--honestly 100% stress free because this band is incredibly talented, they are professional and it couldn't have been easier to book and coordinate with Ken, and they gave us the exact dance party we had hoped for--I literally just wish the wedding had been 2 hours longer so we'd have more time to enjoy it! I'm hoping to check them out at another local bar again soon to relive the glory of our wedding!

Sent on 06/20/2013

Lindsay · Married on 05/04/2013

They were so much fun and got everyone going. Would recommend them.

Sent on 05/09/2013

Lisa · Married on 04/20/2013

Ken Battista and Anna were fantastic. They accomodated all of our requests; performed excellent together and seperately; guests were raving about how good they were. We could not have asked for more. They were extremely professional. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for quality entertainment.

Sent on 04/30/2013

Jennifer · event on 03/23/2013

The KB Band exceeded all expectations! Extremely professional and gave such personal attention to our needs. The sound they provide is so impressive! Musical selection was spot on for each part of the night- classy jazz for cocktails then later on to dance songs- current and old favorites- even with some classic rock. Our guests commented on how great they were all night! I can't wait to dance the night away again to the Ken Battista Band! Fabulous!

Sent on 03/24/2013
  • User3139858 · event on 03/16/2013

The Ken Batista Band did an amazing job at our GALA. They were more than gracious to work with! The dance floor was happening and a fun time was had by all!!!

Sent on 03/18/2013

Karen · Married on 12/21/2012

Ken was amazing, more than we ever anticipated, and far exceeded our expectations. We gave Ken a couple very specific songs, and left the rest up to his artistic creativity. He was prompt, professional and personable to our guests. The music created the perfect mood for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. We would highly recommend Ken and the Battista band for any occassion from simple to elaborate.

Sent on 12/24/2012

Beth · Married on 11/03/2012

Do yourself a favor and hire Ken Battista and Anna for your wedding. They tailored to our needs from the ceremony all the way through the reception. Ken responded to every email and was flexible enough to change anything we needed with no problem. Anna's voice is unmatched and Ken's true musical expression can get a crowd moving! My husband and I are still getting emails and/or phone calls about how great the band was. Hire them!!!!!

Sent on 11/12/2012
  • User2621184 · event on 08/25/2012

This band was fabulous- the singer was amazing and acoustics were great- we had such a good time! I would recommend this band highly

Sent on 08/26/2012
  • F

Francesca · Married on 08/24/2012

Ken is very professional and great to work with! He always got back to mean very quickly which made the planning process much easier, especially planning a wedding from England. He was very helpful in getting us the services we required within our budget. Ken and Anna were absolutely fantastic and we received so many compliments on the band during and after the reception! I would highly recommend them to everyone I know, thanks so much for the perfect music and atmosphere for our perfect day!

Sent on 08/26/2012

Barbara · Married on 08/24/2012

Ken and Anna were both very professional and kept the crowd dancing all night. Their music is wonderful -- they can make any song sound great!!!

Sent on 08/29/2012

David · Married on 06/23/2012

Awesome job and did an amazing job with both the music and announcing. Would have easily done it all over again!

Sent on 07/03/2012