Ken Battista Band Reviews

107 | King of Prussia, PA

107 Reviews for Ken Battista Band

Ken always responded to my emails quickly. He was very flexible and accommodated every request that we had. They even arrived early to set up before our ceremony to accommodate everything being in one location.

Sent on 10/19/2015

Desiree · event on 08/11/2015

We thoroughly enjoyed the Ken Battista Band's performance at our recent corporate event. The band played the perfect mix of music from Motown to disco to today's hits and had us all out on the dance floor.
    We highly recommend this talented and professional band for any celebration.

Sent on 08/13/2015

Alicia · Married on 07/25/2015

Ken and the band were phenomenal, no surprise to us. They provided music for our wedding celebration and kept the flow going all night long, getting all the guests up and moving throughout the entire evening. All band members were professional, easy to work with and catered to our taste and crowd. They were simply the best!!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Almost a month after our wedding and guests are still raving about the Ken Battista Band! I can't tell you how many people said it was the best wedding band they've heard. Our dance floor was packed from the moment they started straight through the end and they sang at least 40 songs! Ken was also extremely easy to work with and on top of everything so I didn't have to worry at all. I am so glad we found the Ken Battista Band because they made our night so fun and special. Thank you!!!

Sent on 07/13/2015

Roseanne · event on 06/05/2015

The Ken Battista band was amazing! Their music choices were perfect for my event and the quality of the music/sound was excellent. I had a number of attendees of my event ask me how to contact them for future needs!

Sent on 06/09/2015

Nick · Married on 05/16/2015

If you are considering hiring Ken and his band for your wedding, book them now! They killed it.
    I came across the band online and after listening to their samples, found they were playing at a nearby bar so we went to see them live (HIGHLY recommend this). I emailed him the next day to book.

Planning:
    Ken replied to all of our emails within 1 hour. This prompt communication and reliability was priceless. Also a sign of a professional. Almost everything we asked Ken and his band to do, his answer was "Yes". I added a few things to the contract and when I asked if he was okay with the additions, he responded "I'm fine with everything you mentioned, as long as you are comfortable, we are good." This pretty much sums up working with Ken; he will do everything he can to make you happy.

Performance:
    AMAZING! Great sound! Once they began playing, our wedding guests started dancing and we didn’t stop all night. I had multiple guests comment on how good the band was. They were supposed to take a short break while we cut the cake, but our cake was melting so the venue put it in the freezer but forgot to put it back out. When we realized there was no cake to cut, someone yelled "There's no cake! Tell the band to keep playing!" So, the Ken Battista Band played on and everyone went back to having a blast on the dance floor. They were perfect. Go see them live and decide for yourself (introduce yourself…then let them impress you).

Overall:
    If we had to plan the wedding again, I would book the Ken Battista Band without hesitation. Ken was easy to work with, accommodating, and really just wants you and your guests to have an unforgettable night. The band is such an important part of the wedding. They make announcements, introduce the bridal party, keep the night on schedule, and keep that dance floor full and lively. Make sure you get a band you trust and know will rock the party. Highly recommend this band for all of the above reasons.

Sent on 05/26/2015

Ronit · event on 04/25/2015

Ken Battista Band was fantastic! Our guests all raved about the great music!
    They were a pleasure to deal with and we would use them again.

Sent on 04/28/2015
  • User4958561 · event on 03/28/2015

Your group was super. We will book you again next year for our Charter night.
    Everyone had a great time!!!

Sent on 04/09/2015

ROCKS!!! The Ken Battista band brought the party! My guests were amazed at the talent. They could not believe that the music was live, and not the original records of the artists. They were that good! Their variety of music was what sealed the deal for me! They play everything from top billboard hits, to classics. And I cannot forget to mention the vocals of ALL of their band members, especially Anna's soulful and powerful voice! I will definately be booking them again for our next party!

Sent on 03/20/2015
  • User4666099 · event on 01/03/2015

This was a retirement party which is not an option in your list.

Sent on 01/05/2015

Diana · Married on 10/25/2014

The Ken Battista Band was hands down the best band I have ever heard! From the first song they played they had the entire dance floor packed and everyone was dancing! They are extremely talented and very easy to work with. I didn't want to stop dancing and was sad when the night ended. They are wonderful musicians and so many of our quests kept complimenting how fantastic the band was!! We reccommended them to anyone!!

-Kevin and Diana Ercolani 10.25.14

Sent on 10/27/2014

Joanne · Married on 10/18/2014

The band was so great for my daughters wedding at the Glen Foerd Mansion. Even though only four pieces the sound was amazing.

Sent on 10/19/2014

Adele · Married on 09/06/2014

The Ken Battista band was excellent! We enjoyed listening to the band during dinner, and once the dance music started, everyone jumped out of their seats:) The dance floor was crowded on the first song and every song thereafter. Just about everyone in the band sang some songs and they were all exceptional vocalists! Having a live band at a wedding gets people up and out of their seats to dance and have a great time. That's what the Ken Batista Band did for my son's wedding:) Thanks, Ken!

One suggestion, I don't remember anyone announcing the cake cutting ceremony or where the cake was being served. It would be nice if someone would announce these things in case someone wants to take pictures or just know what's going on.

Sent on 09/15/2014

Ken Battista Band's reply:

Thank you for the excellent review, we thoroughly enjoyed working with you, your son and your new Daughter-in law. I am sorry that you missed my announcement of the Cake cutting. We always announce the cutting of the cake, as well as provide music and coordinate with the Photographers/Videographers. I will heed your advice in the future and make sure that we have everyones attention prior to the announcement. Thank you again for the kind words. Ken

Fabulous Band at our son's wedding, kept the crowd on the dance floor all night! Learned new songs at the last minute!! Great emcee for the night too. Would recommend without hesitation this band, they were the Best!

Sent on 02/10/2015

Jen · event on 06/09/2014

Ken & Anna are a dream to work with- quick responding, super accommodating, fun and extremely professional- not to mention über talented. This is our second booking- the first was for a 40th surprise birthday party downtown in Philadelphia and we had the entire band- AMAZING! Everyone kept asking us about the band. This last booking was for another birthday party - a Sunday Brunch in the suburbs with Anna and Ken- what a great duo- they bring such energy for two- you would have thought there were more band members! Thank you, Ken, you know we will be back!

Sent on 06/09/2014

This band was wonderful---a real crowd-pleaser--the dance floor was fully occupied from start to finish. They were amenable to special requests made prior to the event. Their presence and performance truly enhanced the joyful wedding celebration.

Sent on 06/02/2014

We had a great experience with Ken Battista and the band! Ken was responsive throughout the entire process and even learned our first dance song so he could perform it the day of (and did a fabulous job). The band kept the dance floor crowded the entire night and played a great mix of music! Wedding guests are still coming up to us and telling us how awesome the band was!

Sent on 06/14/2014

Anne · Married on 05/24/2014

Ken Battista is AMAZING. He was incredibly responsive, super flexible, and always pleasant to work with. I can't stress enough what an amazing reception he helped us to create -- would 100% work with him again!

Sent on 05/29/2014

Ken et al. were incredibly flexible, willing to take requests, and made the night a blast. Two thumbs up!

Sent on 05/29/2014
  • User4038856 · event on 04/12/2014

Fantastic, professional and extremely entertaining!

Sent on 04/15/2014

bill · event on 03/22/2014

If you need a great band that can play a wide genre of music then this is the band you want. Their web site, complete with song list and aidio clips is outstanding. I highly recomend them and will absolutely use them again.

Sent on 03/25/2014

Lynn · event on 12/21/2013

This band was wonderful. They were professional, played music for all ages and took requests.

Sent on 12/26/2013

THE SAVING GRACE of our wedding. We were overjoyed at how AMAZING they were. Everything we wanted- they played. Old, new, young, old- rock n' roll, pop, etc. We are so glad we booked them and will recommend them to EVERYONE. They had all ages out on the dance floor all night. Please book them for your next event- they are worth every penny!

Sent on 12/10/2013

Despite the large reception area Ken and his band filled the room with quality sound the entire evening. They had everyone up dancing from my 7 year old niece to my 85 year old aunt. I had several guests compliment me on the music and how great the band sounded. The song selection was fabulous and thbananas memberwears so talented; My husband and I could not have been more delighted with our choice and would recommend Ken and his band to anyone. Thanks for making our daughter's wedding even more wonderful.

Sent on 12/05/2013

Virginia · Married on 11/30/2013

Ken Battista Band was fantastic! They had guests of all ages dancing all night at our Wedding. A great mix of old and new tunes. We would highly recommend them.

Sent on 12/09/2013