Kemari Lyn Films Reviews

35 Reviews for Kemari Lyn Films

• Heather

Heather J. · Married on 03/20/2020

Wow! Just wow!

Kemari Lyn Films is amazing! I am SO glad that we chose them to document our wedding. She worked with us to make sure we were going to have exactly what we wanted from our wedding video. When we found out that we needed to move up our wedding date due to the Corona Virus Kemari jumped into action. She was there less than 48 hours later helping to make our day so amazing. She is so talented and kind and helpful and professional. I cannot thank her enough for being there for us in a pretty crazy time but also making it feel like everything was going to be okay and like we were going to be able to have EXACTLY the day we wanted. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/26/2020

Kemari Lyn Films's reply:

Heather!! Aww this is such a sweet review!! Thank you so much for your kind words! You and Bryan are too sweet!! And ahh we are so happy we were able to celebrate with you and capture your big day no matter what! Cheers to you two!
  • Macrae

Macrae M. · Married on 03/14/2020

The best out there!

Kemari and her husband Jacob are amazing! Their films are beautiful and truly capture the best of your wedding day. Everyone wants quality footage (which you will most definitely get with Kemari Lyn Films) but on top of that is the professionalism and kindness that this couple gives! They will make you feel so comfortable in front of the camera, and their friendly presence is very welcomed on your special day. I would not think twice about booking Kemari Lyn Films. You will not regret looking back on these beautiful memories and reliving it all whenever you want(: Kemari is also there throughout the wedding planning process to answer any and all questions you may have. The booking process is simple as well!

Sent on 03/31/2020

Kemari Lyn Films's reply:

Aww oh my goodness, Macrae!!!! You are seriously the sweetest! Thank you so so much for your great review! I really appreciate it so much. You and Eric are amazing! It was so much fun being there to celebrate with you two and film your big day! Congratulations again!!

Dylan · Married on 11/17/2019

Absolutely amazing

Kemari Lyn Films did our wedding back in November of 2019 and WOW is all I can say! From their friendly manor, to the professional methods they use to not only capture great shots, but to make you feel like friends since pre school - is uncanny! What a great Husband and Wife duo they make! Would highly recommend over and over!!

Sent on 02/01/2020

Kemari Lyn Films's reply:

Ahh wow, Dylan! This is such an incredibly kind review! Thank you so much for your sweet words! Congratulations again to you and Kelly! You two are such an absolutely amazing couple and it was such a pleasure getting to know you both. ❤️
  • Caroline

Caroline S. · Married on 11/02/2019

Exceptional!

Kemari and her husband absolutely EXCEEDED my husband and I’s expectations with our gorgeous wedding video! I have never had so many family members and friends asking what talented vendor did our video because it was so professional and well-done. Not only is the quality amazing, but they are the most genuine and sweet couple you’ll ever meet. They spent time listening to our thoughts and catered our video towards our wishes. I spent countless hours researching videographers and I simply could not have asked for a better person to capture the best day of our life. I am so thankful to have this video to always remember the memories of our beautiful wedding day! ❤️

Sent on 04/12/2020

Kemari Lyn Films's reply:

Aww Caroline!! 💕😭💕This is serisouly such a sweet review!! Thank you so so much from the bottom of our hearts. Jacob and I really appreciate this and we had such a great time getting to know and working with you and Zach! Thanks so much for trusting us to capture your big day and congratulations again! 💕
  • Shelby

Shelby S. · Married on 10/05/2019

.....and to think we almost hired ONLY a photographer. BOY, would have have been missing out!!

Kemari Lyn Films is the videographer we chose for our wedding in October 2019. She and her husband brought an added sense of comfort and fun to the day I didn't know we needed. They did an incredible job capturing all the special moments throughout the day...and to think we almost hired ONLY a photographer. We would have missed out on several memories and moments that video can capture and pictures simply cannot. Now we have this treasured video to share with our children one day and watch when we are growing old together. I tell Brian that I would choose to marry him again and again until forever... and honestly... same goes for Kemari Lyn Films... I would choose you to video our wedding over and over again.

Sent on 04/02/2020

Kemari Lyn Films's reply:

Wow this is so incredibly sweet, Shelby!! 😭🥰💕 Aww thank you so so much for your kind words! I am so glad you love your wedding videos and love being able to relive your day through it! I totally agree with you that both photo and videos bring you back to your big day but in different ways. I'm so happy that you love your videos and I'm so happy for you and Brian!! Congratulations and thanks again for this amazing review!!

Lindsay W. · Married on 06/22/2019

Beyond perfect!

Kemari and Jacob did our wedding in June and we could NOT have asked for better people!! They were so amazing and made sure we got everything we needed and made it super fun! I would honestly get married every year if Kemari and Jacob would film it! Haha thank you guys again SO MUCH for working your magic and making Tyler and I feel absolutely perfect on our wedding day! We are so looking forward to seeing the whole video, even though the sneak peek was absolutely breathtaking!!!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Kemari Lyn Films's reply:

Aww Lindsay!! Haha love it! You are seriously so sweet! Omg Jacob and I love you and Tyler!! You both were so much fun to work with! We had a really great time working with you two and getting to know you both. I am so happy you love your trailer and cannot wait to share your full wedding video soon!

Kel · Married on 05/31/2019

The most caring and detail oriented vendor!

Choosing Kemari Lynn Films for our videographer was one of the best things we did for our wedding. She is so kind and caring. Before our wedding she met with us on FaceTime and sent us questionnaires to learn more about us, our story, and details about our day that mattered to us. I felt like she went above and beyond to remember small details about us on our day and incorporate them into our video. Looking back I am shocked at how much she really cared, this is not just a business for her but a true passion. You can tell by the amount of time and detail she goes into for her couples. She remembered the smallest of things I told her were important to us and made it happen. Everything she does is so heartfelt, full of detail and emotion.
    Our video is stunning and tells our day so beautifully. Watching our video and hearing our vows to each other and hearing the promises we made to one another is so special. I recommend a video to everyone especially if it’s Kemari doing it!
    I am so thankful we chose her to be our videographer!

Sent on 03/23/2020

Kemari Lyn Films's reply:

Aww Kelsey!! Thank you so so much for your kind words! 💕This is the sweetest review and you are making me tear up reading this! 😭❤️ It was so great working with you and Justin! Your love is absolutely beautiful and you can truly feel how much you two care for each other. It was amazing to see and to craft your films for you. Congrats again and thank you again for this review! I really appreciate this!
  • Margaret

Margaret G. · Married on 04/19/2019

We are absolutely delighted with our films!

I have been meaning to write a review for a long time, but kept struggling to put into words how amazing Kemari Lyn Films is. Seriously. SO. talented. How they managed to capture a whole day in five and a half minutes so brilliantly was beyond impressive. The big moments, the small moments and all the fun and candid ones in between were all there, and in such a stunning way.

One of my bridesmaids was the one who said to me her number one advice was to hire a videographer. My husband and I were hesitant because we hated the idea of being filmed (we're awkwardly camera shy), but we did love the idea of having the forever keepsake. We told Kemari our reservations and for us that capturing our families and the day as a whole was most important.

The cliche of “your wedding day goes by so fast” is sadly too true. Some of the day is a blur, so being able to watch these videos is absolutely priceless. It was the best day ever, so why wouldn’t you want to be able to relive it?! The videos literally make me smile ear to ear.

On top of all this, Kemari and Jacob are so sweet. They have a heart of gold, truly care about their couples and you can tell that they absolutely love what they do.

Kemari and Jacob, thank you, thank you (times a million) for providing us with these incredible memories to relive again and again. We are delighted! We’ll look forward to seeing you in LOTR country sometime ;) x x

Sent on 03/28/2020

Kemari Lyn Films's reply:

Aww this is such a sweet review!! Thank you so so much, Margaret, for your kind words! Jacob and I are so happy we could be a part of you and Darren's wedding. Thank you for having us capture your big day and we are so glad you love your wedding videos! Makes us so happy to hear that!
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 04/13/2019

100% Recommend!

Hiring Kemari & Jacob as our videographer was the best decision! Many people suggested we skip the videographer as an “easy area” to save money, but I’m so glad we didn’t listen to them! Our video is probably one of our favorite things we will cherish for years to come! The wedding day flies by so quickly and it’s hard to be able to take it all in in the moment, so it’s amazing to have a video to remind us of the people and memories surrounding our special day!
    Kemari is easy to work with and very responsive and helped us visualize exactly how the day would look. We had conversations leading up to the wedding day so we knew exactly what to expect throughout the day. When you have organized photographers & videographers, the day of timeline runs so much smoother (we were ahead of schedule most of the day!)
    Not only is the quality of Kemari’s video the absolute best in my opinion, but Kemari and Jacob are just the best people to have around on your wedding day. They are so encouraging, positive, supportive, it makes all the awkwardness of having multiple vendors around seem completely normal. I can not recommend hiring them more! If my siblings get married in FL, we will 100% be booking Kemari!

Sent on 10/25/2019

Kemari Lyn Films's reply:

Awww Kelsey!! This is the sweetest review! Tears! Thank you so so much for your kind words and thank you again for entrusting Jacob and I with capturing your big day on video. It means so much to us and I'm so glad you love your wedding videos! You and Philip are so incredible together and we're wishing you two all the love in the world! Congrats again!!

Samantha · Married on 03/30/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!!

We got married on March 30, 2019 and hiring Kemari and her husband Jacob was one of the best decisions we made!!! A lot of people are on the fence about having a videographer but let me tell you it is 100% worth it to hire these two!! They are the sweetest couple and Kemari was amazing at answering our millions of questions leading up to the day and keeping us in the loop on when to expect our final videos. They were so much fun to have at our wedding and made the entire process extremely easy! Apart from the ease of the process and working with them, the actual videos are beyond incredible. We were expecting really great videos but what we got completely surpassed our expectations. The quality of the videos, the flow and storyline, the little personal touches and speeches that overlay the images, everything came together so perfectly. I still can't watch our full film without tearing up. This was the best day of our lives and thanks to Kemari and Jacob, we have these memories to watch back forever. I can't say thank you enough!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Kemari Lyn Films's reply:

OMG! Sam!! This is so so sweet, I'm crying! Awww thank you so much, for real! Jacob and I truly really appreciate your kind words so so much and reading this means the world to us. We are so incredibly happy that you love your wedding films and enjoyed working with us (we loved working with you both too)! You and Teddy are the best and we're wishing you two all the love!
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 03/16/2019

Best of the Best

Kemari and Jacob are two of the most thoughtful and creative videographers out there — I’m beyond thankful to have chosen them to film our special day. From the details and the vows, to the sparkler send-off and everything in between, they really knew how to capture our spirits and emotions on the biggest day of our lives. I can tell you right now that I’ve watched our wedding highlight film at least 5-10 times each day since they sent us the link to watch, because it’s THAT GOOD — and I truly wouldn’t have it any other way. Kemari is so joyful and laid back, but knows exactly how and when to step in to give you guidance, whether it be a pose suggestion or ushering you to the next big thing on the agenda. If I had a redo of the whole day, I would choose Kemari Lyn Films all over again, HANDS DOWN!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Kemari Lyn Films's reply:

Oh my goodness, Alexis!! Awww this is just so so sweet of you to say!! 💕😭 Thank you so much for your amazing review and ridiculously kind words! You and Timmy were a dream to work with the whole way through. You two on your wedding day had me laughing from your hilarious humor and warm smiles and tearing up from your beautiful letters, words, and spirits. Congratulations again to you and Timmy! Thank you so much again for your amazingly kind review and for working with us as your wedding videographers. I'm so glad you love your wedding films and I hope you two cherish them forever! 💜
  • Kaleigh

Kaleigh · Married on 02/23/2019

Truly amazing!

Kemari and Jacob are truly amazing! It was such a joy to work with them. A fun fact, a video Kemari did for another bride is what sold me on my venue when my original targeted venue no longer hosted events... The beauty and essence of the day was captured by Kemari and I was not only sold on my venue, but on her! I have said time and time again, Kemari Ihlenfeldt is truly an artist. The beautiful cinematic work she created for my husband and I is something that no words can truly describe and I am just eternally grateful to have such a quality product to look back for the rest of our lives and fully relive the most important day to us. Kemari is beyond professional and made the entire process leading up to our wedding a breeze- extremely prompt, clear, accommodating, proactive, friendly and kind but also builds a true relationship with her clients - something so key for when you're in front of a camera and may be potentially nervous! Jacob is fantastic as well, my husband and I were totally at ease on our wedding day (we are naturally a little camera shy). If you are considering a videographer, no need to look anywhere else - Kemari Lyn Films is it!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Kemari Lyn Films's reply:

Aww Kaleigh! You are so so sweet! Ah thank you so much for your kind review! Jacob and I really loved getting to know you and Kyle and working with you both on your big day! I am so glad you love our wedding videos and I hope you two will always love them! Thanks so much again for having us film your big day and for this amazing review! You're awesome, Kaleigh!Aww Kaleigh! You are so so sweet! Ah thank you so much for your kind review! Jacob and I really loved getting to know you and Kyle and working with you both on your big day! I am so glad you love our wedding videos and I hope you two will always love them! Thanks so much again for having us film your big day and for this amazing review! You're awesome, Kaleigh!
  • Nick

Nick · Married on 02/17/2019

Best around Tampa!

We love our wedding video! They do an amazing job and really take pride in their work. We loved working with them and highly recommend them to anyone looking for a videographer. They care about their customers and are great people all around. We cant thank yall enough!

Sent on 05/26/2019

Kemari Lyn Films's reply:

Aww this is such a kind review! Thank you so much! You and Tori are the sweetest and we loved working with you two! Congratulations again and we hope you enjoy your wedding films forever!

Tori M. · Married on 02/17/2019

You won’t be disappointed!

Your wedding day is one of the most special days of your life. When I was doing my research about wedding planning, I read over and over that the #1 thing couples regret is skipping the videographer. For us, it was a no brainer to hire a videographer but then we had to make the decision about who to hire.

Kemari Lyn Films was highly recommended by a friend of mine so I watched a few of her films and fell in love. I scheduled a call with her and instantly knew she was who I wanted to document our wedding day. She spent so much time getting to know Nick and I as well as what we wanted our day to look like. I felt like we really clicked and like she was going to be the best one to capture our wedding.

We of course chose Kemari Lyn Films and I could not be happier. From the day we first spoke all of the way through receiving our films, she has been amazing. She is such a good communicator, she is so sweet, and really makes you feel like her only client even though I know she’s super busy. She takes such pride in her work and I just felt so confident knowing I was going to get a video I’d cherish for the rest of my life. Our highlight film is so perfect (I’ve watched it multiple times a day every day since we got it a few days ago) and I love that we get a full video of the ceremony.

Kemari and her husband Jacob are amazing to work with and if I had to do my wedding all over again, I’d pick them again and again. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/26/2019

Kemari Lyn Films's reply:

Oh my goodness! Wow Tori! This is the sweetest review! Jacob and I really appreciate this so much! You two are so incredibly kind and we loved getting to know you and filming your big day. Thanks again for your incredibly kind words and congrats to you both! Cheers to many amazing years of marriage together!
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 01/05/2019

Kemari is the BEST! So talented!

From the first time I saw Kemari's website I knew I had to have her for my wedding. After our intro call, I was even more excited to have the talented Kemari Lyn Films capture our most important day. Every step of the way I felt like Kemari and Jacob really cared to know every detail of our lives and the vision for our special day. Not only was our wedding video AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL, Kemari really went above and beyond to make us feel special...whether it be from sending small gifts along the way to just checking in with us. Her talent really shines through her work and we couldn’t be happier that we chose Kemari Lyn Films for our day. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Kemari Lyn Films's reply:

Aww Danielle!! This is so so sweet! Thank you so much for your ridiculously kind words!! You and Caleb are so perfect together and it was an honor to film your big day! Congratulations again to you both!

Ashton · Married on 11/10/2018

Best Videographer!!

Kemari is so talented at what she does, and it really shows through her work!! I could not have asked for a more fun and caring videographer! She makes everything run so smooth, even if you are running behind schedule!! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great videographer!

Sent on 03/19/2019

Kemari Lyn Films's reply:

Aww thank you so so much for your sweet words and review, Ashton! You and Austin are so much fun and so full of life! I love that about you two! Congratulations again on your marriage! Thanks so much for having us film your big day and for your awesome review!! -- Kemari
  • Erica

Erica C. · Married on 10/27/2018

Fantastic Experience

FLAWLESS! We chose Kemari & Jacob because they are amazing!! We have watched our videos over & over with such happiness & laughed through it all! Thank you guys again!! We love it!! It means so much! We got to see what our wedding looked like, who was there & the emotions of the day! We also have it for a lifetime and that is priceless! Love & highly recommend! I love how she pieces it together! Flawless execution. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 04/25/2019

Kemari Lyn Films's reply:

Aw I love this so much, Erica! What a sweet review, thank you so much! I really appreciate it! Also you and Dustin are just perfect soulmates for each other and I love your love! Congratulations again and I hope you two treasure your wedding films forever!
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/20/2018

My wedding video is a work of art!

We are so happy we hired Kemari to caputure our wedding day! We wanted a video so we could feel transported back to that moment any time we watched it for years to come. After speaking with Kemari, we knew we had to have her film our wedding day. Kemari is very educated and experienced, but also has an artistic eye. Kemari was very communicative before the wedding day and took her time to get to know us as a couple, and what we wanted to have represented in our video. Kemari doesn't just love her job, but she loves to share love stories. I really felt comfortable that Kemari had the instincts to know just what moments to capture and how to present our day on film, and we were not disappointed! Our wedding video tells our story and feels very personal to us. I felt that Kemari chose the same moments I would have picked to represent the "highlights" of the day. Kemari and her husband Jacob were also simply a joy to have around and to work with. I highly recommend hiring Kemari Lyn Films.

Sent on 08/18/2019

Kemari Lyn Films's reply:

Wow, Ashley!! That is so incredibly kind of you to say. Thank you so much! You and Nick are such a fun, caring, and amazing couple and Jacob and I had such a great time working with you both. I'm so happy you love your wedding films! I hope that you two and your loved ones will always be able to re-live your big day through them! Congrats and thank you again!

Daniel · Married on 06/02/2018

We had a great experience and the video was great!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Kemari Lyn Films's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind review, Daniel! I'm so glad that you and Liz love your wedding films! Congratulations again you two! -- Kemari

Deshown · Married on 05/26/2018

Kemari and her husband Jacob was truly amazing. They captured every single moment from start to finish and even took into account the tiny details that were important to me to get on film. They both had great personality, very nice and so professional. LOVED working with Kemari and Jacob at Kemari films and would absolutely recommend them every single time!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Kemari Lyn Films's reply:

Aw thank you so so much, Deshown!! Jacob and I love you and Edward's personalities and you two were a joy to work with! We are so happy for you both and your family! Congratulations again! And thank you so much for your kind review! We truly appreciate it! --Kemari

Rebecca · Married on 05/12/2018

After seeing the amazing work Kemari did for my sister's wedding back in March 2017, it was an easy decision choosing Kemari Lyn Films for our wedding back in May! Not only is Kemari incredibly talented and creative, but she is also highly organized and professional. She remained in constant communication with us throughout the months leading up to the wedding and gave us frequent updates on the progress of our films until the time they were completed. Additionally, my husband and I truly felt that Kemari and her team sincerely cared about us and wanted to get to know us - not only as clients, but as friends! And as far as the quality of her films....it exceeded ALL of my expectations! She has a true gift of story-telling and capturing even the smallest of wedding details. Her films are absolutely beautiful and made us and our families cry! We love everything about our wedding films and we would recommend Kemari Lyn Films without hesitation to anyone looking for an amazing wedding videographer! Let Kemari Lyn Films capture your day - you won't regret it!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Kemari Lyn Films's reply:

Wow, Rebecca!! This is such an incredibly kind and thoughtful review! Thank you so so much for your sweet words! It was so much fun and an honor to work with both you and your sister for your weddings. Thanks again for trusting us with your big day! Jacob and I had a great time with you and Britt and we're so happy for this next chapter in your lives together! You and Britt are so perfect for each other! Congratulations again!! —Kemari

Megan · Married on 03/24/2018

Kemari and Jacob were a joy to work with. They were organized, accommodating, and oh so sweet. They got to know us in order to understand what was important to us for our wedding day and beyond. Kemari kept us in the loop on progress every step of the way.
    The final product was far beyond our expectations! Everyone raved about how stunning the video was and we will cherish it forever. Thank you for giving us something we will look back on for years to come!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Kemari Lyn Films's reply:

Aww Megan and Brennan!! Thank you so so much for your kind words and sweet review! You two are so joyful and full of life and it really was awesome working with you both. Lots of love to you and congratulations again on your marriage! —Kemari

Lindsey · Married on 03/17/2018

Jacob and Kemari are reasonable and patient to work with!!! Both are a pleasure to be around and the end result is amazing!!

Thank you for making our wedding video memorable!! We love you!!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Kemari Lyn Films's reply:

Aw thank you so much, Lindsey! You and Patrick are such sweethearts and we are so happy for you both! Jacob and I loved getting to know you two and we're so glad you love your films and will treasure them! Many sweet blessings to you both! —Kemari

Allison · Married on 03/03/2018

Kemari and her husband were absolutely wonderful to work with! She has a passion for what she does and it truly shows through her work and the smile on her face! We were so glad that Kemari was able to video our wedding. She is the BEST!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Kemari Lyn Films's reply:

Aw you are the sweetest! Thank you so much, Allison, for your kind words! You and Alex are so amazing together and it really was awesome working with you both. Congratulations on your marriage and thanks again, girl!! —Kemari

Guilherme · Married on 11/18/2017

It was awesome having Kemari doing the video of our wedding. Me and my wife loved every single bit of the video and working with Kemari is super easy and she is super professional!! I recommend her for everybody that want an awesome video!!

Sent on 03/30/2018

Kemari Lyn Films's reply:

Gui! Thank you so much for your kind words and great review! Jacob and I really and truly appreciate that so much! You and Morgan are such a sweet and down to earth pair. We had a great time getting to know you and working with you both! —Kemari