Radiant Reflection Hair & Makeup Artistry Reviews

Radiant Reflection Hair & Makeup Artistry 6
Radiant Reflection Hair & Makeup Artistry 7

Austin Lucas 路 Married on 09/15/2018

best day ever!

Kelsea was a life saver! She was so amazing and paid attention to every detail and listened to my opinion. I was fortunate enough to have Kelsea do my hair & make up for my engagement pictures, my bridal portraits, and wedding day! The day of my wedding, she was so attentive & helpful in reducing stress! I can not recommend her enough!

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Radiant Reflection Hair & Makeup Artistry 8
    Radiant Reflection Hair & Makeup Artistry 9
  • Stephanie

Stephanie 路 Married on 09/15/2018

10/10 I recommend Kelsea!

I'm so glad Kelsea was available to do my makeup and hair for my rehearsal dinner last September. She was super flexible, met me at my apartment (dragged her gear up to my builidng on the fifth floor) and set up quickly. She asks for a vision and then acts on it! I told her I wanted curls and a fairly natural look. She delivered. She's very talented and such a genuine, sweet person. I will absolutely be using Kelsea in the future; I know we want to do other photos at some point and she's just super flexible and willing to meet you wherever works for you. Thanks again Kelsea for such a memorable experience; even a year later!

Sent on 09/10/2019
    Radiant Reflection Hair & Makeup Artistry 10

Amani 路 Married on 08/16/2018

Boudoir shoot

Kelsey is beyond amazing. So patient, kind, friendly, funny & she transform you into a beautiful goddess. My makeup & hair were flawless, perfect in every way for my photo shoot. Shes so awesome & I cant wait to use her again for my future photoshoots I have!!! She is great at what she does馃槏馃ぉ馃挄

Sent on 02/13/2019
    Radiant Reflection Hair & Makeup Artistry 11
    Radiant Reflection Hair & Makeup Artistry 12

Rachel Navarro 路 Married on 06/30/2018

Best Wedding Hair and Makeup!

Kelsea and her team were professional, patient, and talented! Kelsea was so easy to work with throughout the wedding planning process which was a plus. I was very pleased with the work that they did to make myself, my bridesmaids, and the MOB/MOG look stunning yet natural. Please choose Kelsea and her team for your wedding day or special event鈥攜ou will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Audra 路 Married on 06/02/2018

Kelsea and her team were absolutely amazing to work with, I can't recommend her enough! From the first day we met for my bridal trial, she was so in-tune with my vision and it really felt like a collaborative experience (not that I even had to tweak much, she nailed it immediately!). Fast-forward to the actual wedding day, Kelsea was right on time and orchestrated the whole thing perfectly. We had me, five bridesmaids and two mothers getting hair and makeup done and she knew exactly how long it would take and she really set us up to be on time for the rest of the day. Plus, Kelsea is just so talented. My hair and makeup made me feel like the best version of myself and it photographed so well. Long story short: she's awesome and you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 06/22/2018
    Radiant Reflection Hair & Makeup Artistry 13
    Radiant Reflection Hair & Makeup Artistry 14

kristen 路 Married on 05/26/2018

Kelsea was so easy to work with! She was very laid back but still professional! I have had my make up done a lot and she did the best job!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Amanda 路 Married on 03/31/2018

Kelsea was an absolute pleasure to work with. She came recommended by my make up artist, and I am so glad I found her! From the beginning, she was kind, knowledgeable, and so good with communication! She is so passionate about what she does and is so helpful in helping to achieve the look I was going for, using my inspiration pictures and my hair type/texture. Everyone of us have different styles/textures of hair and preferences and she executed them flawlessly (they even still looked good at the end of the night!). Her calm demeanor made wedding morning so easy and fun, I couldn't recommend her enough.

Sent on 04/28/2018

Matthew 路 Married on 12/09/2017

It鈥檚 hard to know even where to start with how amazing and incredibly talented Kelsea is. She did exactly what I wanted with my hair and all of my bridesmaids hair. I love applying my own makeup and am very picky, but she made my makeup flawless and did a similar but much better application than I do to myself. I felt like myself, except more beautiful than I have ever felt. I also didn鈥檛 even feel as though I was wearing any makeup. It鈥檚 not caked on at all. She is so kind and adds a very calming presence to the day of the wedding. She is beyond flexible and accommodating, is extremely attentive to detail, and always quick to respond. I couldn鈥檛 have been more impressed and hope to work use her for future events!

Sent on 12/15/2017
    Radiant Reflection Hair & Makeup Artistry 15
    Radiant Reflection Hair & Makeup Artistry 16
    Radiant Reflection Hair & Makeup Artistry 17

Elizabeth 路 Married on 12/02/2017

Kelsea was wonderful to work with! She is a very good listener and picked up on my wants/style really quickly. We did a trial and then she worked with me as I changed my mind a few times! She stuck to her schedule well and did all types of hair really well. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a good hair stylist! I'm very picky about my hair and was very satisfied with her work.

Sent on 12/13/2017

Jacquelyn 路 Married on 11/01/2017

Kelsea was a dream to work with! She helped make me, my mom and my bridesmaids feel extra beautiful on our special day! Kelsea is so talented, and really understood my vision. I would recommend Kelsea to any bride!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Kelly 路 Married on 10/20/2017

Kelsea is amazing! She was able to do EXACTLY what I wanted for my hair based off of a picture I provided and did an amazing job on my makeup. She was very thoughtful in considering exactly what I wanted and took careful note of everything I was looking for. Ahead of the wedding, she prepared a schedule for hair and makeup for everyone which was SO helpful and kept the day running very smoothly. She was calm, thoughtful, prepared, and personalized all of the bridesmaids and moms hair and makup to fit what they were looking for and comfortable with. Her airbrush skill and individual lash appication made everyone's makup look extemely natural and wonderful. Could not recommend more :)

Sent on 01/25/2018

Elizabeth 路 Married on 10/01/2017

Kelsea did an amazing job on my hair & makeup. She truly cares about her work & ensuring you feel beautiful! I am very thankful she was the one to do my hair & makeup because it made our special day even more special! Thank you Kelsea!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Kacey 路 Married on 09/24/2017

She made be the most beautiful I have ever felt on my wedding day! She is helpful, so cooperative ", professional and amazing at what she does. I would book her a million times over if I could!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Lisa 路 Married on 09/23/2017

Kelsea is a rock star! She had the most amazing team and made our wedding the best day ever! Kelsea was so flexible, and even drove 8 hours to get to me for bridal portraits and for my ceremony. She is worth every penny!

Sent on 11/14/2017
    Radiant Reflection Hair & Makeup Artistry 24
    Radiant Reflection Hair & Makeup Artistry 25
    Radiant Reflection Hair & Makeup Artistry 26

Darcy 路 Married on 09/16/2017

I am so happy that I chose Kelsea for my wedding day! She was incredibly kind, sweet, and patient, and she made me and my wedding party look and feel amazing. We did a trial a few days before the wedding and Kelsea spent literally hours changing and perfecting my hair until I was happy. She was very patient the entire time, and then absolutely nailed my hair with all of the feedback I had given her on the morning of my wedding. She also did our make-up and made us look beautiful but natural, which is what we wanted. Kelsea was such a pleasure to work with - so calm and sweet, and I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for wedding or other services!!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Kayla 路 Married on 09/08/2017

Kelsea was great! The final product was consistent with what we'd agreed on at the trial, and she worked quickly to keep everything running on schedule, even though we got started a bit late (our fault, not hers!)

Sent on 09/13/2017

Rebecca 路 Married on 09/03/2017

I am so glad I came across Kelsea on wedding wire. She is very reasonably priced and my bridal party and I's hair and makeup was awesome! She was also super accommodating when my bridal party was running a little late for touch up's and stayed a little extra than previously discussed on our timeline. Would definitely recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Gayle 路 Married on 08/20/2017

Kelsea was amazing! She did a beautiful job. She was prompt, professional, and personable. Would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 09/20/2017

Katie 路 Married on 08/19/2017

Kelsea was awesome to work with!! My bridal hair and my girls hair looked amazing! You can't go wrong with picking kelsea!!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Ali 路 Married on 08/12/2017

Let me start out by saying . . . Kelsea was AMAZING! I got married this past August and when I first contacted Kelsea, I really had no idea what I wanted for my wedding hair style. I went for my first trial several months before the big day and Kelsea was more than helpful and patient when it came to helping me choose the perfect style for my big day. I left her adorable studio feeling so great and the couple of styles we tried were absolutely beautiful and everything I had described. Fast forward to about a month before the wedding. After browsing Pinterest, I was once again very indecisive about my do. There are so many options to choose from! I e-mailed Kelsea and she responded so quickly and assured me that we would narrow it down. She worked with my schedule and met me after work that very same week for a second trial. Throughout my entire experience with Kelsea, she was extremely prompt at responding to e-mails and working with my schedule. Finally, the wedding day arrived and let me tell you, I had the most wonderful, calm, and fun experience as we all got ready. It would not have been the same without Kelsea. Not only is she extremely talented and professional, she is so kind, caring, and easy to talk to. My hair looked great the entire night and me and my bridesmaids got so many compliments. I would HIGHLY recommend Kelsea to any bride!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Jenni 路 Married on 07/02/2017

Kelsea is seriously a hair genius! All of our hair styles turned out beyond perfect. My bridal style was perfect and held in place all night. She was a pleasure to work with and very talented! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Loren 路 Married on 07/01/2017

I found Kelsea randomly for our 7.1.17 wedding and I am so thankful that I did. The first time I met her is when she did my hair for my bridal portraits. I asked and she delivered. Then she did my hair and all 7 of my bridesmaids hair on site the day of the wedding. Everyone was very happy with their updos. Her work is beautiful and she knows exactly what she is doing. Kelsea is such a sweetheart and I would recommend her to any bride!!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Emily 路 Married on 06/25/2017

I have worked with Kelsea more than once, and was blown away with her work every time! She takes your vision and creates a flawless masterpiece. She does her job with such ease and makes you feel comfortable, too. She is very nice an professional. Amazing all-around experience. I can't wait to work with her again!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Jesslyn 路 Married on 06/24/2017

I hired Kelsea and her team for our wedding in November and I can honestly say it was one of the best vendor decisions we made for our wedding! From the first interaction, Kelsea was committed to delivering exactly what I wanted on our our wedding and then some. Kelsea and her team made myself, bridesmaids, mother, and mother in law feel so beautiful on our wedding day that I can't thank her enough! She was even gracious as to allow me to make payments on a schedule to her throughout our engagement which was so kind of her. You can't go wrong with hiring Kelsea for your special day!!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Amanda 路 Married on 06/03/2017

Kelsea was amazing! The work she did on my wedding day was outstanding and she had me and all my girls feeling so beautiful! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/29/2017