Kelly's Cakery, LLC Reviews

Kelly's Cakery, LLC 2
Kelly's Cakery, LLC 3
Kelly's Cakery, LLC 4

Anisha · Married on 08/18/2013

Amazing job on our wedding cake. And was absolutely delicious

Sent on 10/01/2013

Trish · Married on 08/02/2013

Kelly not only makes beautiful cakes but delicious too! Everyone enjoyed and commented how delicious the cake was. Great selection of flavors. easy to work with. Everything was setup and delivered right on schedule. Highly recommend for weddings.

Sent on 09/28/2013

I called Kelly's after visiting many other bakeries, & it was just 6 weeks before my wedding. My friend who was going to make my cake had an emergency operation, & I was getting panicky. I had seen her work in The Knot online and ran into it on Facebook and Pinterest & I loved the look of her work! It was very clean and fresh. When we met she immediately put us at ease. Her cakes were DELISH! We even asked for fillings that were not on her board & we had no problem covering our wishes. To top it off the cost was very reasonable. We were extremely happy & have recommended her for several upcoming weddings and graduation cakes already.

Sent on 05/23/2015

Kelly was great! I actually found her through reading reviews on wedding wire. I liked the look of her cakes and she responded quickly to the inquiry about being able to bake our wedding cake. We tasted another baker's cakes before trying Kelly's Cakery. Her butter cream frosting blew the other bakery out of the water! We were able to choose multiple flavors without having to pay extra. In total we had 5 different flavors and they were all delicious. She also made my husband's groom cake. Her creativity shined through and it turned out great. It wasn't until we were cutting it at our rehearsal dinner that some of our guests were shocked that it was a real cake. Not to mention the rice crispy treat she used as a support was equally as yummy as the cake. I will say that her cakes are pretty rich and sweet which is what my husband loves, but I can see others thinking it's too much.

Sent on 02/11/2015

Emily · Married on 05/28/2016

Cross this "to-do" off your list because Kelly's cakes are amazing. She gave me exactly the design I wanted and the it tasted so great. I cannot wait until my anniversary so I can order another Almond cake with vanilla buttercream and fresh strawberry filling. Not only did she make a wonderful wedding cake, but she also made the same cake in gluten free cupcakes for several of my guests that are gluten free. And they tasted EXACTLY the same. This I find extremely impressive. If you are searching for a baker to make your perfect dessert, look no further. I guarantee you will be more than 100% happy.

Sent on 03/02/2017