Kelly Wisniewski Makeup-artistry Reviews

46 | Chandler, AZ

46 Reviews for Kelly Wisniewski Makeup-artistry

Jennifer · Married on 06/01/2013

Kelly was absolutely fantastic for hair and makeup! She listened to exactly what I wanted during the trial and even listened to the changes I wanted before my wedding. I actually went over to her for a second hair trial since my first one didn’t work out like I wanted to. She was more than accommodating. On the day of my wedding, she did the hair and makeup for my two bridesmaids, my mom, my mother-in-law, and me. One of my bridesmaids is allergic to fragrance and Kelly worked with her to make sure she was comfortable the whole time with the makeup being used. The hair and makeup on everyone was absolutely phenomenal. She went with us to the venue and made sure I was all set to go before the ceremony. She stayed a very long time to make sure my hair and makeup was perfect. She even fixed a dress issue that my maid of honor had. Kelly definitely goes above and beyond. I highly recommend her to hair and makeup!

Sent on 09/28/2013

Marci · Married on 05/26/2013

Working with Kelly was such an awesome experience and she is so talented! She was incredibly flexible and did my trial makeup/hair at my friend's house in Mesa so that I could go directly to a boudoir shoot for my hubby's wedding gift. She did exactly what I had envisioned and expressed, but also gave her professional opinion based on previous experiences and he makeup/hair experience, not just doing exactly what I said (I'm definitely not a professional!). She traveled all the way to Florence to do my day of makeup/hair and I received so many compliments. My bridal look lasted all throughout the night, including heavy dancing and sweating! She even gave my bridesmaid's and I advice on staying sweat free. She did my mother's make up and my maid of honor's hair, and everything looked fabulous! I can't thank Kelly enough for making my special day even greater. I was so relieved that I had her to rely on for my bridal look, and for those of you considering to do it yourself, DON'T! It was so worth it to sit back and not worry about making myself look great for the day and especially for photos (there are different makeup techniques for this than typical makeup)! I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 09/27/2013

Jilliana · Married on 03/24/2013

Kelly is great! She is very professional and extremely talented at what she does. I appreciated how much time she spent during the trial and how she really listened and responded to my concerns. Kelly arrived promptly and worked efficiently to get the entire bridal party ready for the ceremony. My makeup and hair looked amazing and lasted all day without a single smudge or hair out of place. My bridesmaids all loved their hair and makeup as well.

Sent on 03/30/2013

Emily · Married on 12/28/2012

Words do not descibe the talent the Kelly has! I have been fortunate enough to work with her as a make-up assistant where I've learned so much about the industry. When it came to planning my wedding- using Kelly and her services for my bridal party was a no brainer. She shows up early and works to make everyone breathtakingly beautiful. Originally, it was only my bridal party getting their make-up done, however once others saw her work they quickly wanted a turn in the "directors chair" Kelly was more than happy to assist in making the rest of my family and friends just as gorgeous as the girls in the wedding.

Thank you Kelly for being so amazing XO my day would not have been as spectacular without!

Sent on 01/03/2014

Kelly is not only a great makeup artist, she's a great person! I didn't have a makeup person until about a month before my wedding. Kelly came to my house and we did the trial then for hair + make up ($75). She spent about 2.5 hrs and did a great job listening to what I had to say, and her work was phenomenal. She took photos of the hair and makeup for the wedding day, and I noticed that she works very cleanly (so not to contaminate products, and therefore, her customers).

On my wedding day, she showed up at the hotel promptly with her assistant. She went to work on the hair for everyone, and her assistant did the makeup for all the other women. Kelly did my hair and makeup, and made sure I was happy with the final product. She even helped me secure my veil! I was super super super happy with the work that she did, and all the women liked their looks too (including MIL).

I found Kelly on wedding wire, and I was really really happy that I did. She was worth every penny, and I highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/17/2012

Tiffani · Married on 10/20/2012

I am very glad that I picked Kelly to do my wedding day make-up after reading many reviews and comparing prices. She was on time for the trial and even showed up a little early on the wedding day. Kelly was very responsive to how I wanted to look. She worked with me to create a hairstyle that worked for my traditional Vietnamese outfit and then changed it to look great with my bridal gown. She did my makeup so that I looked natural, yet amazing. I got compliments from everyone and my friends are asking for her contact info. Kelly was very professional and helpful and I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/19/2012

Ariane · Married on 09/02/2012

Kelly did a fantastic job on my hair and make-up for my wedding! She made me look and feel beautiful --I truly felt like a beauty queen! It is amazing how the makeup looked so natural and yet made me look a 1000 times better than normal! I received nothing but compliments from my guests on how pretty I looked!

Kelly also did my Mom's and my sister-in-law's hair, and both looked gorgeous! Every detail was perfect, and despite the hot Arizona sun (it was an outdoor late summer wedding), we all looked perfect after the ceremony.

Kelly provided an outstanding service, and I highly recommend her! She made my wedding day so special! I hope I will have the opportunity to work with her again in the future!

Sent on 12/25/2012

Jaclyn · Married on 04/07/2012

Kelly did an absolutely amazing job making me as well as my entire bridal party look amazing on my big day! She geniunely cares and listens to what you want. She is extremely professional and knowledgeable. I would definietly recommend Kelly to anyone for their special event!

Sent on 11/01/2012

Sara · Married on 03/18/2012

Kelly was absolutely amazing! I have never felt more beautiful on my wedding day. I received so many compliments (as well as my bridesmaids) on our makeup. She managed to do all 7 of our makeup that day, and it was great. I would, and do, recommend Kelly to all brides, models, and pageant girls that I know.

Sent on 10/31/2012

She was awesome and we looked amazing!!!

Sent on 11/18/2012

Cherry · Married on 02/11/2012

Kelly is wonderful. She made me look beautiful and still kept me looking like the woman my husband fell in love with. That was important to him My sister loved her make-up. She was so excited because she had never had it done before. Kelly enhanced her natural beauty and gave her tips on simple things to do. My best friend was very excited and has had her makeup done for her own wedding. She said Kelly was the best artist she has ever had. She loved it. Kelly even added a little color and lip gloss to my 10 year old granddaughter who was my Jr. Bridesmaid. She was so excited it was really cute. I am anxious to have Kelly do it again for me.
    Thanks Kelly, you are awesome

Sent on 10/31/2012

Christine · Married on 11/18/2011

Kelly Wisniewski is a fantastic makeup artist! She came to my home for a pre-wedding trial and took time to make sure I was completely happy with my look. On my wedding day, she was right on time and was even able to squeeze in my MOH who hadn't planned on having her makeup done. I received many compliments that day, and many of them were because of Kelly!

Sent on 01/10/2012

Stephany · Married on 11/04/2011

Kelly is AMAZING! I could not have dreamt a better outcome. I felt flawless due to her magic. Kelly is kind, professional, and fun! All the proof is in the photo!

Sent on 01/21/2014

Christine · Married on 10/08/2011

Kelly was awesome! I would definitely recommend her to any friends and family looking for an excellent make-up artist. She certainly helped to make my day beautiful!

Sent on 10/24/2011

Jacqueline · Married on 03/19/2011

Kelly did a fantastic job doing the hair and makeup for myself, my 6 bridesmaids, my mom and my future Mother-in-Law the day of my wedding. She took what each girl wanted into account, but made sure that the bridal party had a cohesive look to it. She did an amazing job on my own hair and makeup and I would absolutely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 04/19/2011

Leslie · Married on 10/17/2009

Kelly was exceptional, she helped me create the look that best fit my style. My makeup was soft subtle and beautiful, not overly dramatic and harsh. She has a classic style and is very professional. I would highly recommend her. I wish she could do my makeup everyday!!!

Sent on 07/06/2010
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 11/30/2013

Kelly did an awesome job with my make-up and hair on my wedding day. She also did all my bridesmaids hair and make-up, which made for a fun morning! Most importantly everyone was happy with the results and looked beautiful!

Sent on 02/07/2014
  • Ashley and Eric

Ashley · Married on 09/11/2010

Kelly was great. She came to my hotel room to take care of myself and one of my bridesmaids. Very friendly. I don't normally wear makeup, so she made me look great, yet classy.

Sent on 05/28/2011

Jody · Married on 11/14/2009

Kelly listened to exactly what I wanted for my wedding. I had a beautiful smoky purple eye and my skin looked flawless. My pictures are beautiful, thanks to Kelly!

Sent on 05/12/2010
  • Angela916

Angela · Married on 10/08/2016

3.0

Kelly and her beauty team were absolutely amazing. Kelly got what I was going for and made me, my girls, and the mothers shine on my big day and I can't thank her enough! At times it was a little difficult and confusing coordinating with Kelly's business manager, but she always got back to me eventually. Overall I was really happy with the result and would recommend Kelly to others.

Sent on 10/23/2016

Carmen · event on: 08/20/2015

3.0

Kelly did a fantastic job with my hair and make-up for my engagement photo shoot. She understood my vision and made me look exactly the way I wanted. She was very professional, knowledgable, friendly and fun. There was a little bit of lack of communication with her team when booking and confirming. But other than that I would absolutely book Kelly again.

Sent on 09/08/2015