Kelly Waterman Photography Reviews

39 | Costa Mesa, CA

39 Reviews for Kelly Waterman Photography

Nilda · Married on 10/17/2015

Kelly was amazing! Very sweet and professional. Best day ever!

Sent on 11/12/2015

Vanessa · Married on 10/10/2015

She and her team are great!!!!

Sent on 10/26/2015
  • F

Felisha · Married on 09/12/2015

Kelly is amazing! I hired Kelly as my wedding photographer in September, and she did a wonderful job in capturing our special day. The day of the wedding, she and her assistant showed up at the venue about an hour early to take pictures of the ceremony site and reception, as well as photos of my family and the wedding party. She captured every single moment of the ceremony and reception, with perfection in the angles and lighting. She was very fun to work with, and made us feel comfortable from the very beginning. My husband and I had a few specific photo poses that we wanted taken, and Kelly made sure to take all of those, which came out even greater than we had imagined. I will definitely be recommending Kelly to all of my friends, and will be contacting her in a few years for a maternity photoshoot! :)

Sent on 11/02/2015
  • Leslie

Leslie · Married on 08/02/2015

Kelly is an amazing person and incredibly talented photographer, you will not be disappointed! Kelly took boudoir photos of me for my husband's wedding gift and they came out lovely. Her home studio is professional and beautiful. I will certainly be working with Kelly again for all my future photography needs!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Sarah · Married on 07/05/2015

Kelly was amazing, super friendly, and very professional. I was completely satisfied. She showed up to the wedding early to check the venue out. She was very nice and great with all of our family and friends. She is very knowledgable on posing for the camera as well as getting lots of different shots in different locations throughout the venue. I would definitely recommend Kelly for any of who needs a photographer.

Sent on 11/02/2015

Melinda · Married on 07/26/2013

Kelly did an awesome job at my wedding. She was patient, understanding and my pictures turned out great! We couldn't have made a better choice in photographers.

Sent on 11/23/2015

Anne · Married on 07/01/2007

Kelly is amazing! She chose a beautiful park for the location - I was so pleased with the background and the pictures! I have never liked pictures of myself but was really impressed with how many good photos of the family I had to choose from - it was hard to pick a favorite! Her website and secured link to view the photos was easy to navigate and streamlined the entire process.. Kelly captured our family beautifully . I have already recommended Kelly to my friends and family. Can't wait to see her again next year!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Gabriela · Married on 04/01/2017

Kelly and her team are so great. Kelly answered all my questions and was gave us important information to help us prepare for our engagement shoot. As a side note I highly recommend you do the engagement shoot even if your a month away from your wedding (like we were), I t helps you get to know your photographers. I was skeptical about having anyone other than Kelly take our pictures but after we met and did our engagement session with Alex and Karla I realized we had nothing to worry about. They were great about putting us at ease. They were also great at giving us direction (something I really need) but at the same time capturing those candid moments. Thank you for all of your help. If we ever need picture for anything else were definitely going to them first.

Sent on 04/17/2017

Justin · Married on 10/08/2016

They really took care of us and were attentive the day of the event. We had so many wonderful shots to share with friends and family.

Sent on 12/06/2016
  • Diane

Diane · Married on 04/27/2019

Highly recommend!

Kelly's work is absolutely beautiful! She sent me a sneak peek just 1.5 weeks after our wedding of 117 photos! My family and friends are amazed at the quality and the angles she was able to get. She is such an amazing person too, and so fun to be around. Thank you Kelly!!

Sent on 05/19/2019

Kelly Waterman Photography's reply:

You’re the bride of the year OmG best grand entrance first dance EVeR!!!!! Loved being your photographer and friend. I can’t wait to deliver and review the remaining images with you. A true honor to capture your day and thank you for choosing me :) your marriage is going to be amazing and keep dancing you’re so talented!

Ashley · Married on 07/01/2017

Very professional and high quality photos! One of the best!

Sent on 07/30/2017

Lindset · Married on 08/18/2017

Loved working with Kelly. She made everything so easy on the day of the wedding. She sent a first look of photos almost immediately after the wedding which got everyone excited about the rest of the photos

Sent on 10/13/2017

Monisha · Married on 05/29/2017

Kelly was great to work with. She has a variety of package options and we we able to find something that worked with our budget. On the day, she helped us relax and find our groove with the photography.

Sent on 06/15/2017

Kelly Waterman Photography's reply:

Monisha and Saul you were my joy to photograph. To capture your love so true and joyous was your day!! We worked around and hit those curve balls that came at you out the park :). We made it work and it did beautifully. Thank you again for trusting me as your photographer. :)

Lynneth · Married on 10/15/2016

Kelly was amazing for my bridal shoot. She made me feel confident and the images were beautiful.

For our wedding, Kelly's team at 88 Hearts photographed our event like ninjas (that's a good thing). Alexa and Antonio were fantastic! Making us feel comfortable in front of the camera, without making goofy faces, was not an easy task, but they made it seem effortless. We're still waiting for the rest of our photos, but from the sneak peak we know they captured the night just how we want to remember it.

Sent on 11/12/2016