Kelly Vasami Photography Reviews

39 | Pelham, NY

39 Reviews for Kelly Vasami Photography

Erica · Married on 10/18/2009

Kelly photographed our October 2009 wedding, as well as an engagement session and a post-wedding session outside since it rained on our wedding day. She was easy to work with and takes gorgeous photos, especially of small details that many people might overlook. We were extremely happy with our wedding photos and would absolutely recommend her!

Sent on 07/16/2010

Kelly Vasami Photography's reply:

I'm so glad we had so many opportunities to work together! You and Ben were such troopers on your wedding day and your smile through the whole day made everything even more amazing. Still think you win the award for the most gorgeous chuppah EVER.

Carlyn · Married on 10/03/2009

As my husband and I are fast approaching our very first wedding anniversary in October, we are so happy with our choice to have Kelly Vasami as our wedding photographer. Kelly was able capture each and every one of our favorite moments from the day and even some of those very special moments that my husband and I were not see. Kelly is not only very professional, but she is very kind, easy to be around, and most importantly fun! Something very important to keep in mind when picking a photographer who will be with you the entire day when your emotions are high!

I would highly recommend Kelly to any brides to be!

Sent on 09/12/2010

Kelly Vasami Photography's reply:

Thanks Carlyn & John! Your wedding was so fun! I still laugh about those crazy photos we took on the dock with your wedding party -- so fun!!

Alyson · Married on 10/01/2009

Brides to be - Kelly Vasami is the BEST!! She upholds her company to the highest of standards that's exemplified through her professionalism, quality of work and love of photography.

Kelly Vasami photographed our wedding on 10/1/09. Having looked at what felt like hundreds of photographers for a few months none held a candle to the work of Kelly Vasami photography. Every picture tells a story as she captures candid moments that sets her work a world apart from others in her field.

From start to finish Kelly was never too busy to return calls or answer questions. By the time our wedding arrived, needless to say I was stressed to the max - Kelly was the calm before the storm and made us feel so special on our day!

In the end, our editorial style album exceeded our expectations and is gorgeous! I still can't stop going through it.

You won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 07/16/2010

Kelly Vasami Photography's reply:

Oh my dear sweet Alyson you are too kind! It was beyond wonderful working with you and Tommy! XOXO

Kelly · Married on 09/19/2009

Hiring Kelly was the best wedding day decision I made! She captured our day and all of the details I worked so hard on beautifully and our album is stunning. I would recommend her to all brides!

Sent on 07/15/2010

Kelly Vasami Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kelly! I loved working with you and George! What a beautiful memorable wedding you had!

Amanda · Married on 05/23/2009

Kelly and her assistant photographer Rosemary were incredible. From the initial meeting to the post-wedding activities, she has been patient, responsive and professional. She went above and beyond what we had expected. Her services are first rate. Kelly was invisible at our wedding, we did not trip over her at all and she took the most amazing photos capturing the greatest moments of our life. She is an extremely creative and gifted photographer. Our photos are evidence of that. They are far from boring wedding pictures. They capture the essence of the moment. A&J Cushman

Sent on 07/15/2010

Kelly Vasami Photography's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Amanda! I loved photographing your gorgeous wedding for you and J!

Christine · Married on 05/09/2009

I absolutely loved working with Kelly from the first time my fiancee and I met with her to planning albums after the wedding. She was very organized with collecting all the information on important shots (ie family members, group pictures etc) which not all photographers ask specifically when talking to other friends of mine who are looking for photographers. She also didn't feel obtrusive to myself or my guests and she does great photo shop for little glitches (a hanger strap peeked out during my ceremony and she took that baby right out of the pictures we ordered!) She was prompt when responding to emails, phone calls etc and scheduling was never an issue. And I cannot say enough about all the details shots she got (flowers, favors etc) because it all goes so quickly, its nice to be able to really reflect on all those beautiful things all brides spend so much time choosing!

Sent on 07/29/2010

Kelly Vasami Photography's reply:

Thank you Christine! Your wedding was so beautiful -- I still remember the feeling I had walking into your light-filled beautiful reception space at Highlands. Magical!

Dale · Married on 10/04/2008

Kelly Vasami Photography is a fantastic vendor. My husband and I were more than pleased with Kelly Vasami Photography all thoughout our planning process. Kelly and her assistants were so fun to work with during our engagement portrait session and wedding day. They were all so easy to work with.

We have gotten countless compliments on our photographs. I look at them constantly! My husband I both highly recommend Kelly Vasami Photography to anyone seeking creative photojournalist photography.

Sent on 01/29/2009

Kelly Vasami Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Dale! It was awesome working with you and Andrew -- loved your fun wedding!! (Oh man, your venetian hour spread was EPIC!)

Jessica · Married on 09/20/2008

I, along with my family and friends, were blown away with Kelly's photos. She is amazing and a pleasure to be around.

Sent on 11/03/2008

Kelly Vasami Photography's reply:

Jess you're the best thank you!! Loved your fabulous Philly wedding!

Rebeccah · Married on 03/01/2008

You wait your whole life for your wedding day. Then it comes and goes in the blink of an eye. Luckily, Kelly was able to capture all the precious moments in that quick blink. She asks you ahead of time what shots will be most important to you, and spends the most time capturing those moments in time. I love how she doesn't do much of the posed photography- just candid shots. The pictures are what you fall back on to recall the wedding day for the rest of your life, and she did an awesome job. She is amazing to work with. I recommend her 100%!

Sent on 09/08/2008

Kelly Vasami Photography's reply:

Thank you Rebecca! It was my pleasure to photograph your wedding day!

erin · Married on 06/02/2007

We hired Kelly to photograph our wedding in June of 2007. Our wedding was a small intimate ceremony in my parents' home. Kelly was so professional and totally fit in with the 10 people in attendance. She was open to all of my ideas and also took the initiative to stage many photographs with her wonderfully artistic vision. She even got my husband to take pictures and smile for real (which he never does). She captured so many wonderful moments with my family as well as took beautiful "traditional" shots. Kelly is extremely easy to work with and her photo-journalistic style really captures the essence of your event. Not wasting any time, my husband and I welcomed our daughter Kelly (what a great name) in August of 2008. Kelly Vasami came and took pictures of our beautiful baby girl as well as some family shots. She was patient and loving with our two month old daughter and took so many wonderful shots that it was hard for us to choose just a few. If you check out her blog you can see some of them. Our goal is to have Kelly come back every year to photograph our family. She makes everyone feel comfortable and her pictures are truly beautiful. You just have to check out her website and blog to see what a fabulous photographer she is! I highly reccomend Kelly Vasami Photography for any event that you want to remember for a lifetime!

Sent on 01/22/2009

Kelly Vasami Photography's reply:

Erin your wedding was the first one I photographed after moving to NY and it was so special to me! Thank you for trusting me with your memories on your wedding day. XOXO

Jessica · Married on 05/14/2006

Kelly did a fantastic job capturing the special moments of the best day of my life. When I look at my photographs, I can see all the emotions and fun that was saved in the pictures. Everyone who sees my pictures comments on the unique and beautiful images. Kelly has also photographed other events for me, and I was just as thrilled with her work in other areas as well. She is an all-around great, professional photographer who takes your desires into consideration and works with you. She is one a top photographer to work with. Both her attitude and quality of work go above and beyond what is expected. She really tries to please YOU!!

Sent on 09/04/2008

Kelly Vasami Photography's reply:

Thank you Jess. You trusted me from the very beginning, before I had established myself as a seasoned wedding photographer, and for that I am eternally grateful! Your wedding will always be so special to me! Much love to you and Bill!

Stephanie · Married on 06/02/2012

Kelly was amazing to work with, before, during and after our wedding. She made everyone so comfortable and knew exaclty how to bring out everyone's best look. She captured moments that once put together tell the perfect story of our day.

Sent on 09/15/2012

Kelly Vasami Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie! I loved being part of your beautiful wedding day! That view from your receptions and cocktail hour was worth a million dollars (maybe more)! Such a fun reception you guys had!!

katie · Married on 09/09/2017

To put it simply Kelly was absolutely our favorite wedding vendor! I had spoken with a lot of photographers before and they all came across as stringent about their process and difficult to work with. From the moment I met Kelly I knew she was the perfect combination of kind, easy going and helpful while still being organized and assertive enough to get the job done. While it was her demeanor that originally sold us its the quality of her work that really blew us away! My husband and I are not big “picture people,” we never had a professional photo shoot and rarely take pictures of ourselves on our own so it was important to us that our photos come across as natural, not overly posed, and fun really just capturing the energy of the day which is exactly how they turned out.

Sent on 11/21/2017

Kelly Vasami Photography's reply:

Thanks Katie! It was great working with you and Chris! I'm so happy to hear you were pleased with the way my team and I captured the excitement and energy of your beautiful wedding day! It was a honor to work with you and your family.

Laura · Married on 10/29/2011

We hired Kelly Vasami Photography for our "fall" wedding in Oct 2011. Prior to our wedding date, we discussed our vision, or lack thereof. Kelly did a great job of interpreting my husband and my thoughts for our visual representation of the day. When our wedding day arrived, along with it came 15 inches of snow and a blackout at our reception. Kelly was such a trooper and did an INCREDIBLE job managing the snow and the downed trees/power lines and the blackout itself. We could not have asked for more! Our pictures turned out incredibly beautiful and we have received such compliments on her work. I would highly recommend Kelly Vasami Photography to anyone who requires photography services - wedding or otherwise.

Sent on 06/06/2012

Kelly Vasami Photography's reply:

I've always said your wedding was unforgettable! I'll always remember that snowy October day, but more importantly how much fun you and John had, despite the crazy weather! You rolled with it and it was BEAUTIFUL!