Kelly + Sergio Photography Reviews

Kelly + Sergio Photography 6
Kelly + Sergio Photography 7
  • W

Wesley · Married on 04/09/2017

Kelly and Sergio are as good as it freakin gets!

I spent a long time researching wedding photographers in my area and was hit hard by their work, they automatically went to the top of my list and we are so happy that they could shoot our wedding. After having the opportunity to meet, it was clear how their personality and passion matched their talent, these guys are a force!

On our big day Kelly and Sergio were focused, professional and attentive behind the lens and so much fun during all the bits in between. Group shots were super smooth and efficient, then individual shots with my wife were just a blast. Through out the course of day Kelly and Sergio continued to bring a thirst and enthusiasm for capturing our wedding and what made that day so special for us, i know those images will be personal and we cant wait to see them.

Photography was a big part of the day for us and having the talent and personality of Kelly and Sergio entrusted with that responsibility was a dream.

Thanks Sergielly!

Samantha · Married on 10/08/2016

Sergio and Kelly are the best in the business! Choosing them as our photographers for our engagement and wedding photos was the best decision we made. They made the whole process enjoyable, natural, and FUN!! They are a joy to work with. In addition to their spunky and witty personalities, their work exceeded our expectations. They have a true natural talent for photography and were able to capture every special moment that meant the world to us. Their communication was consistent, effective, and efficient. Their precision to detail is amazing. If you want the most authentic, unique, and fun photos in town, these are your people. One conversation with them and you'll be hooked. Thank you Sergio and Kelly! We love you and can't wait for future photo sessions!

Nicole · Married on 05/29/2016

Congratulations! You've discovered the boldest & most talented photographer duo around.
    Kelly + Sergio's passion and unique vision captured our wedding in a style that reflects us. Our story is reflected in each shot, candid moments we will forever hold in our hearts. There is nothing these two cannot accomplish with a camera & their creative spirits.
    Kelly + Sergio's skill set is vast. We Skyped from 1,752 miles away at the start and knew we were looking at our wedding photographers within minutes. Upon meeting the day of the wedding south of Tucson, Kelly + Sergio met our friends & families, connecting with each of them like long-lost friends.
    We aren't traditional people by any means, and it was important to us that our wedding reflect our quirkiness. We did not want our wedding photos to be glossed over and forgotten, with generic, awkward poses and forced smiles. Instead, due to Kelly + Sergio's dedication to being awesome, our photos are repeatedly admired and stand out in the most glorious of ways with natural, pure fun shining through each one.

Jamie · Married on 04/02/2016

Once you meet Kelly and Sergio, the decision to choose them is easy. They are so much fun and keep your ideas in mind while bringing their own amazing creativity to the table. Everyone who saw our pictures loved them and said they have never seen wedding pictures so full of life. They are very easy to work with and to communicate with. Choosing Kelly and Sergio was one of the best decisions for the wedding I made and one of the funnest!

Cameron · Married on 03/19/2016

We loved working with Kelly and Sergio. It is one of the best decisions that we made in planning our wedding. The photos of our wedding beat our expectations, which were set very high after seeing the awesome work in their portfolio. Their work really captured the fun had by everyone at our events, as well as the uniqueness of everyones personalities.

Beyond that, both Kelly and Sergio were an absolute JOY to work with from the very start. They were, friendly, helpful, professional, punctual, and fun every step of the way. Thank you Sergielly for being awesome and capturing such fabulous and artistic images of the best day of our lives!

Veronica · Married on 03/12/2016

Kelly and Sergio are not only the best photographers that I have ever encountered, they are two seriously incredible people. The first time we met with them, we hung out for hours... and ever since then, every time we get together, we have a wonderful time. Kelly and Sergio shot our engagement photos (which were amazing), and then our wedding in March 2016. I was blown away by the details, the emotions, the feelings and the stories the photos told. These two are incredible. If you are looking for photographers to capture the REAL moments, the best ones... you found them! They are incredible at what they do, and are so much fun to be around!!

Kelly and Sergio were the photographers at my daughter's wedding last weekend in Scottsdale, AZ. They were reliable, personable, very creative and professional in every way. I can't wait to see the photos! I feel sure they are going to be amazing!

Kerry · Married on 06/07/2014

Kelly and Sergio are the absolute best!!! My husband and I are beyond thrilled with the amazing photos these two crazy talented photographers took at our wedding! Kelly and Sergio were great to work with and made us, our guests and our families feel completely at ease. They were able to capture all the emotions of the day and every single time we look at the photos of our wedding day, we are able to feel all those emotions once again. We adore Kelly and Sergio and can't wait to work with them again!!!!
    I cannot praise them and their work enough!

Ashley · Married on 05/23/2014

Sergio is AMAZING!!! When we asked our Wedding Planner to refer us a photographer she had no doubt in her mind that Sergio was the photographer for us and with only 5 minutes into meeting with him we knew she was right!! He is creative, fun, enthusiastic and so passionate about what he does! We are a couple that loves to party and have a good time and we needed to make sure that our photographer had that same vibe and could express that in the photos and we knew Sergio was that photographer. He and Kelly were a blast to work with!! They helped make our day the amazing day it was and thanks to them we will have memories to cherish forever!

Jillian · Married on 03/22/2014

I was extremely meticulous in finding a photographer, when I came across Sergio I right away caught on to his artistic approach, appreciation for photography and most importantly an eye for capturing emotion… oh and not to mention he loves what he does! My experience with Sergio has been unmatched; working with him was an absolute pleasure. During my engagement session we ran into some inclement weather minutes before our scheduled time to shoot and Sergio was prepared for a backup plan in the event the weather did not cooperate. At any point if I had a question or comment for Sergio he was never more than a call/email away and was always very prompt and professional about answering. For the wedding Sergio took a plethora of photos, which included not only the wedding party but lots of photos of the guests as well (allowing us the opportunity to really see how everyone enjoyed the evening). I received the photos via DropBox, password protected portal through Sergio’s website, and a thumb drive. At the end of the wedding experience, what’s left is the photos… for me that was the single most important piece to the wedding and I am so glad I was able to work with Sergio, I would recommend him time and time again.

Sandra · Married on 05/25/2013

This is my ode to Kelly Rashka.

Kelly was the best part of our wedding. Well, maybe second to the actually getting married part ;} Out of all the things my husband and I budgeted/paid for (the cake, the flowers, the dresses, the DJ, the venue, etc., etc...) Kelly's photography was the one thing that was hands down worth every little penny. When my family members saw the photographs from our wedding they were all in awe (as were my husband and I), they kept saying, "How did she capture the love?!" She REALLY did. All the love and all the laughter. I think it's because she is not just there to capture moments - but she herself brings excitement, love, playfulness and joy to the table whenever there is a camera in her hand. From the first time we have met her that is all she has done: brought the love and the laughter. She is creative and funny - she just not a generic photographer. Her wonderful attitude is completely contagious....she will pull the beauty and creativity forward in any situation - and I my husband and I are SO glad she was there to do so on our wedding day. My husband and I cannot wait for another occasion to hire her.

Angela · Married on 05/18/2013

Sergio is as badass as his photography! He captured every right moment in every right way. Looking at the photos he did for us makes us want to do it all over again! Sergio was professional, fun and kept the entire day super organized. He's amazing!

I can never say enough good things about Miss Kelly Rashka and her mad photography skills. She is seriously an amazing person, and she is such a delight to work with. I was so nervous in front of the camera, but Kelly puts you right at ease. Her photographs tell your story perfectly, and she is able to capture your wedding from such a unique perspective. We are able to relive our wedding just by going through all of our photos, and we truly love them all!

• User2098857 · 2+ years ago

Kelly is one a one of a kind absolute superstar!
    She rocked and her product is second to none!

Bethany · Married on 11/17/2012

Sergio is truly THE best wedding photographer around. We found Sergio by looking through some wedding photographs at the Valley Ho and asking, "Who was the photographer at this wedding? The photos are amazing!"... and the rest was history. Sergio made the commute from Tucson to Scottsdale to meet with us at our convenience. He was professional and very interested in getting to know who we were as a couple so he could capture our wedding in a style that would reflect our unique relationship. He did our engagement photos and our wedding photos… and both were in a word… FRIGGIN awesome!... well that’s two words. They are the most creative, unexpected, and unique photos I have ever seen for wedding/engagement. You truly get what you pay for with this man… he really is one of the best in the world!

Bina · Married on 10/27/2012

Sergio was BEYOND fantastic! Our party planner introduced us to Sergio and Kelly, and it was the best connection ever! We are already using him again on an upcoming event. We have showed friends and family our wedding pictures and everyone is blown away by the quality of the pictures, the colors and the shots he got... we asked him for candid ones and he did exactly that! He made our wedding party laugh, which can be a tough act for such a large wedding party on a hot Arizona day! I would say I would use Sergio (and Kelly) again, but we already are!!!

Veronica · Married on 10/20/2012

Sergio's wedding photography is very unique and it is for this very reason that I chose him to be our wedding photographer. He brings something to pictures that nobody else does : feeling. I got a physical response from looking at his pictures and I knew he was the right choice for us.
    We have so many amazing pictures from our wedding that we are having trouble choosing which ones we want to frame!
    If you are looking for a traditional wedding photographer - this is not your guy. If you are looking for modern, fresh and unique photographs, Sergio is the one. He is also very fun to work and has the best personality.

Karen · Married on 10/20/2012

Kelly is awesome! I knew I wanted her to be our photographer before we were even engaged - I loved the photos on her website and blog. And I wasn't disappointed! On the day of the wedding, Kelly fit right in - she took a zillion candid photos but guests commented that she wasn't distracting at all. She was also hilarious - my husband is a total goof and she encouraged it, which resulted in some great photos of him cracking me up.

The photos are amazing and Kelly was really great to work with. I even made a special request of her months after the wedding and she went out of her way to help me. She's on the expensive side, but she's comparably priced for this style and quality of photography in Tucson. She's totally worth it. We bought dozens of frames and created a huge photo wall on our staircase - her photos are our art!

Laura · Married on 10/07/2012

Working with Kelly for my wedding in Tubac a few months ago was incredibly simple and her pictures came out incredible. Since I was planning my wedding from a far, I never got to meet Kelly until the day of the wedding - but I was never nervous about that day or her work. She was quick to respond through emails and always willing to listen to me talk through ideas on the phone when I had any questions. I had a lot of questions along the way with all the wedding planning, and whenever I asked for Kelly's opinion on any matter, she gave great advice and she was always spot on with her ideas and input. The day of, she was very professional yet comfortable. She wizzed through family pictures and did a great job of getting all my requests in but in a quick manner. She kept us on time both before and after the ceremony and kept things moving perfectly. I didn't even noticed her there during the ceremony or reception (which was ideal!) but she somehow managed to capture all the right moments. She's been incredibly patient throughout the entire process and worked great the day of the wedding with my other vendors. I would highly recommend Kelly for any event! I never had to worry about my pictures and I am incredibly happy with the outcome!!

Vanessa · Married on 04/14/2012

Kelly is an absolute rock star! I had found her by chance via a random click because I noticed an amazing photo, and under it it said (Photo by Kelly Rashka). Within minutes of looking at her website I knew my search was over, I had to have Kelly!! We booked her for both an engagement session and of course our wedding, and I can't wait to see our wedding pics (the engagement pics seriously rocked the house!) Another awesome thing is that she gives you all the digital images... this sealed the deal, (well made it that much more sweeter, I knew I had to have Kelly!) so we can print whichever ones we want, whenever, and frame them ourselves.

The day of Kelly was with us for 10 hours (maybe even more!) and it was a total blast getting to hang out with her. When it came to group shots, we banged them out, and everyone just loved her!! I couldn't have had a better photographer...you are the best Kelly - thanks so much for an awesome day, and I can't wait to see the pics!!

• Karen

Karen · Married on 02/18/2012

I knew that I needed to find a photographer that not only had experience in the wedding industry but also a zest for it. Of course, Sergio's passion is photography but after reading his blog and website, I knew that he had a different fire for weddings. What I loved most about his images is that they weren't "traditional". He does action shots like I've never seen before. He has a way of capturing moments that are priceless.

Sergio was very timely and professional. It was easy to book our date, which I changed on him a couple times, and he answered all my questions and assured me that I would be 100% satisfied with his final product. Most important, he was just awarded by American Photo Magazine as a TOP 10 wedding photographer in the WORLD! If that isn't proof enough that he is amazing and worth every cent, then you must be in denial;)

Matt · Married on 12/10/2011

Sergio has blown our minds with his talent and vision!!! His photography was on some next level type "awesomeness" that most verbs or adjectives can't describe. We have never seen anything remotely close to Sergio's style of photography before or since our wedding. We didn't have a big budget for our wedding, but we decided to splurge on Sergio. This turned out to be the greatest decision we made when it came to our wedding vendors. His attention to detail, passion, and professionalism was unmatched. He took the time to understand our vision and took it beyond anything we could have encapsulated with words. The best way I can describe it is that was a "documentary" of our actual day. He captured both traditional, memorable, candid, and surprised moments of our wedding that left our relatives breathless and our hearts forever changed. Sergio's photography has created memories that will outlive both of us.....

Lesley · Married on 10/29/2011

If you are looking for an energetic, creative and extremely talented photographer, Kelly is your girl! She did an excellent job of creating our story with her photos. Who needs a videographer when you have Kelly?! On our wedding day, she captured every little moment that I was afraid I would forget. Her phenomenal talent, and genuine love for her work, are what make her such an awesome photographer, as well as an amazing individual. Kelly WILL NOT disappoint you! :)

Sarah · Married on 10/22/2011

Kelly was amazing to work with. Amazing. I would do it again in a heartbeat. Kelly uses a photojournalistic style, so she catches emotion, light and action beautifully. She and her second shooter, Jen Hoffman, are funny, nice and a joy to be around. They're able to manage difficult guests, and get the little details. If you haven't already, check out her wedding posts on her blog. That should tell you everything you need to know about Kelly.

Alexis · Married on 10/14/2011

If you don't read any other part of this review, read this: Kelly Rashka is the bomb.

Wedding photography was one of the firs things my husband I looked into, second only to our venue. I searched and searched but nothing really struck my fancy. It was all great, but standard. Then I looked on Wedding Wire and stumbled across Ms. Kelly Rashka.

Based on her work alone, I knew there was no way we could have anyone else. She has a unique, photo-journalistic style with an eye for catching things that other photographers seem to miss. I showed my husband and said "I LOVE HER!" He did too.

We met Kelly for coffee and liked her right away. She knows what she's doing and she knows what she is looking for in a client. She's honest about if she thinks she isn't a good fit for you and will tell you where to go to get what you need. Lucky for us, we were a good fit!

Kelly's communication was great. We planned the wedding ourselves, so I had lots of questions for her as far as the day-of goes. I had to change the pre-ceremony location a few times and she was totally flexible and helpful. I appreciated her fast responses and easy-going nature.

My favorite part of working with Kelly, hands down, was wedding day. She got along so well with everyone, from my family to my husband's family to all of our friends. She wasn't afraid to recommend the best places for us to stand, sit, or dance when people had other ideas. It helped make the photos that much more beautiful and put us at ease. Most importantly, she understood the tricky family dynamics at play with my husband's family, and breezed through the boring family photos in a way that made everyone comfortable. Everyone STILL talks about how wonderful Kelly and Jenn (her second shooter) were.

She had our photos ready within the quoted time frame and they turned out beautiful. Kelly really does know how to capture moments. Every time I look at our photos (which is still a lot, honestly), I can't help but smile because she captured just how happy we were on that day.

Her pricing is totally reasonable. With wedding photography, I do believe you get what you pay for. You might find someone cheaper, but they will not be nearly as good. Her rates are competitive with some of the well-known photogs in town and her quality and service are superior (Yeah, I said it! Based off of experience, too!).

I can't say enough wonderful things about Kelly Rashka. If you are looking for an out-of-the-box photographer with excellent people skills, look no further. Kelly Rashka is the bomb.