Kelly Meyers Photography Reviews

Kelly Meyers Photography 7
  • Cindy

Cindy Vu · Getting married on 05/22/2020

Spectacular!

Kelly is an absolutely a kind and brilliant person, and amazing photographer! If I could give her more stars, I would! What I loved most about Kelly is that she spent the time to get to know my fiancé and I as a couple, and then she used that insight to perfectly capture our love. She made out session so fun and enjoyable. Absolutely recommend her for your engagement and wedding photography!!!

Sent on 03/27/2019
    Kelly Meyers Photography 8
    Kelly Meyers Photography 9
    Kelly Meyers Photography 10
    Kelly Meyers Photography 11
    Kelly Meyers Photography 12

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/20/2019

Wonderful!

We loved Kelly! Not only was she super easy to work with and fun to be around, but her photos were better than anything we could have imagined! She made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera (which is not normal for either of us) and captured every tiny moment of our big day.

Sent on 10/10/2019

Emily · Married on 06/22/2019

Truly Amazing Passion

Kelly was a dream come true! When I was searching for a photographer I deeply wanted to hire someone who could do our engagement photos and our wedding, so that the relationship was already there the day of. This was hard for us, since we lived on the other side of the country from where the wedding was actually taking place. I was lucky to discover Kelly as she happened to do work in both locations! I hired her on the spot. She is a truly unique photographer with a passion for her art. It is became quickly obvious to myself and my husband that she loves love and wanted to capture the love we share. I can truthfully state that she exceeded my expectations!

Sent on 09/29/2019

Melissa · Married on 06/08/2019

Wonderful photos and great to work with!

Kelly was a dream to work with from day one. She was (and continues to be) responsive, thorough, and friendly. Before the wedding, she completely understood what aesthetic I was looking for and was more than happy for me to send over TONS of example looks and poses for us to recreate on my day! During the wedding, it was just like hanging out with a friend we'd known forever. She gelled with our family and friends super well, kept my husband and I laughing during every shoot, and was present for every major moment. We just received our finish photos and WOW, we're floored! They are BEAUTIFUL!

Just one additional note that was really important for me and she delivered above and beyond on - it was very important for me to find a photographer skilled at shooting and editing a variety of skin tones (as we are a couple with different skin tones and had a very diverse wedding party and guest list) and Kelly delivered immensely on this front - our photos are so vibrant and perfectly lit and captures everyone so well. She is a professional through and through - highly recommend!

Sent on 09/01/2019

Kenzie Sharp · Married on 10/28/2018

Jumped in after a disaster nearly cancelled the wedding!

She was able to jump right in and work with us after hurricane flo nearly cancelled the wedding and left us without a photographer among other things! She had less than two months before the wedding date to help us get back to where we were after a year of planning and she did an above and beyond fantastic job.

Sent on 09/15/2019
    Kelly Meyers Photography 13
    Kelly Meyers Photography 14
    Kelly Meyers Photography 15

Emily · Married on 08/18/2018

Kelly took my fiance's and I pictures and she was a delight to work with! She made us feel so comfortable with her bright personality. She captured the way me and my fiance interact so well and everything felt so natural and not forced. She responded to us quick with our questions and had so much knowledge! We can't wait to work with her again.

Sent on 07/23/2018

Valerie · Married on 07/04/2018

My husband and I are so happy with Kelly’s photography! She captured exactly what we wanted for our wedding and was very professional. I would highly recommend her services.

Sent on 07/07/2018
  • O

Olivia · Married on 06/30/2018

Kelly is great at capturing candid images, which I prefer over posed/staged photos. She is also a sweetheart. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Tessa · Married on 05/26/2018

Kelly was so personable and professional. She went above and beyond to give my husband and I exactly what we wanted. We are both so pleased with the outcome and would highly recommend Kelly Meyers Photography and Design for anyone and any event!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Bethany · Married on 05/19/2018

Kelly was an amazing addition to our wedding party. She felt like one of us. She made us feel very comfortable and at ease. We had a May wedding and she caught the essence of my vision for this very special day. I will use her in the future for special occasions and family portraits and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her to all my family and friends!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Jess · Married on 09/16/2017

We worked with Kelly Meyers Photography in Fall if 2017, her work was nothing short of perfect! She truly made us feel comfortable during our session and helped bring out the best of us in every shot. We were beyond ecstatic of the outcome- timely, quality, and so naturally raw. Highly recommend her, and Kelly, thank you for capturing our memories!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Chardey · Married on 09/02/2017

I can not say enough amazing things about Kelly Meyers Photography. We booked her for our wedding and for my maternity shoot, and the pictures turned out incredible! We will be using her for years to come! I love the brightness in my photos! She really captured such special moments!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Marlee · Married on 08/16/2017

I’m beyond happy that we went with Kelly Meyers as our photographer!
    From the minute she started taking pictures I felt so comfortable and knew they would turn out great. She has such a sweet and professional way of making everyone feel beautiful during the entire time.
    Her creativity and talent was easy to see right away. From the tiny detail pictures of the venue, to the family photos, I felt like the day was captured perfectly. Not only is she a wonderful photographer, but having her sweet nature and sense of humor around during the wedding was such an added bonus.
    She will come as a photographer, and definitely end up feeling more like a friend!

Sent on 03/08/2018

Amanda · Married on 06/17/2017

We loved our photographer! She was very approachable and receptive to our wedding photo goals. We had so much fun the whole time. We felt she took great care to manipulate our postures and poses correctly to avoid shadows and poor lighting. She came up with great picture ideas and helped us laugh and hold genuine smiles. She tuned into important details like the lace decorations and my orchid arrangements. She caught candid moments with authenticity. The images were edited flawlessly and we felt she caputured the spirit of a happily married couple. We definitely recommend her!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Athena · Married on 09/17/2016

My husband and I were so happy with the results from or wedding pictures Kelly was so easy to work with, comfortable yet professional would recommend her to any one.

Sent on 03/22/2018

Kristina · Married on 08/02/2013

Kelly Meyers was our go to family photographer while she lived in Oregon. She has captured beautiful family photos that I will cherish for the rest of my life. Her skills are truly amazing and you can tell that she loves her job. Kelly is a true professional, with an easygoing vibe whose personality commands instant chemistry with her clients. My kids absolutely loved her and felt very comfortable around her, which made for beautiful photos. Look no further, Kelly is the photographer that you won't be disappointed with. (The photos below are from several different sessions with Kelly)

Sent on 03/07/2018
    Kelly Meyers Photography 16
    Kelly Meyers Photography 17
    Kelly Meyers Photography 18
    Kelly Meyers Photography 19
    Kelly Meyers Photography 20
    Kelly Meyers Photography 21

Alex Olin · Getting married on 06/27/2020

Cozy Beach Engagement Shoot!

Kelly and her husband Alex were extremely flexible, kind, and extremely easy to get along and feel comfortable with. My fiancee and I loved working with them every minute of the way. They met us at Pelican Brewery and we had a beer and talked about the day and all the expectations! This was extremely helpful because we had both never been in any photoshoots before. Then we went all over to different beaches in the Cannon Beach area to get the best pictures. Kelly gave us TONS of advise and direction throughout our shoot. I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Grace · Married on 09/22/2018

3.0

Very satisfied

Kelly was the photographer for our wedding day last fall and we were so happy with her and the photos! I would recommend her to any of my friends or family. It was such a pleasure working with her.

Sent on 03/07/2019