Kelly Lynn Weddings & Events Reviews

63 | Frederick, MD

63 Reviews for Kelly Lynn Weddings & Events

Kelly · Married on 06/29/2014

Kelly with Tres Chic is awesome. I would recommend her HIGHLY. We hired her for our daughter’s wedding to help with the coordination of the wedding day so we were able to enjoy it. At our meetings she would bring things to my attention I did not even think of. She always responded quickly to my emails, especially on the day I was driving into work and heard that our caterer closed down - 3 weeks prior to the wedding day. Kelly help me through it and found me a caterer by the end of the day. She went above and beyond her contract . On the day of the wedding she helped with decorations, directing the bridal party, guests, vendors and organized the whole day beginning to end. She has more energy than anyone I know and was like the energizer bunny. We could not have had a more beautiful, smooth and enjoyable wedding for our daughter if it was not for Kelly. Thank you so much Kelly!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Chelsea · Married on 06/28/2014

My husband and I had a unique situation with our wedding. We ended up eloping about a month before our reception and Kelly was so flexible and willing to work with us on those changes! Kelly is on top of it! My husband and I met with Kelly a few times during the planning process, and every meeting was extremely thorough and productive. Kelly is awesome at making sure even the unnoticed little details still do get noticed and taken care of. I had no worries on the day of my wedding reception because Kelly made sure EVERYTHING was how it was supposed to be. She helped put favors on the tables, carry gifts to the car, and even got a wine stain out of my reception dress with a bleach pen! Kelly wanted my husband and I to be very happy and have a great time at our reception, and she took every measure possible to ensure this! We had a WONDERFUL experience with Kelly, and I would highly recommend her services to any couples about to embark on their journey of wedding planning!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Debbie · Married on 06/22/2014

I have nothing but good things to say about the Day of Coordination Services that Kelly provided for my daughter's wedding. The day of the wedding I just enjoyed being the mother of the bride and did not worry about a thing because I knew that Kelly would have everything running smoothly and she did! Prior to the wedding day, Kelly was most generous with her time and was always available by email or phone to answer any questions we might have about planning the wedding. She also offered excellent suggestions and recommendations of vendors when asked. At our meeting, 2 months prior to the wedding, she provided us with a checklist that helped us focus on the little details of the ceremony and reception that we might never have thought of in time. Kelly is very professional, knowledgeable and personable and it was a pleasure to work with her. I highly recommend her Tres Chic wedding services.

Sent on 09/16/2014

Kelly is outstanding to work with and very professional! She helped to make a really busy time in my life very less stressful. If I had any questions, she was there to help and always positive. She ran everything the day of the wedding and was very friendly. I would definitely recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 09/16/2014

jared · Married on 02/19/2014

miss you kel! Hope alls well... Jared 5082747605

Sent on 02/25/2014

Marina · Married on 10/07/2012

Kelly was our wedding planner, and I could not have made a better choice. I was very pleased with the overall experience and I would highly recommend her to anyone.

She was very courteous, friendly, and easy to establish a positive rapport with. I had many questions and no matter what the question was she would answer it thoroughly and patiently. She was organized with a structured as well as highly efficient deadline driven approach. She will clearly map out every detailed step for you so you will never have any feelings of anxiety about anything being missed. She provided us a file complete with all charted details that could be referenced at a moment’s notice. Kelly was very independent and resourceful, and will utilize her depth of experience and contacts to maximize your options that will fit within your budget. We advised her of our budget and she immediately provided us many options within our budget. She was customer focused and very adaptive to our needs. She was always aware of new trends and viable options within the industry of event planning. We changed our minds several times on many things and Kelly quickly adapted and exceeded our expectations.

Finally, Kelly is completely focused on quality as she treats each customer as a personal relationship opposed to just another business relationship. She reaffirmed client satisfaction with each step to make sure we were getting exactly, if not even better, than we hoped for. She is a planner that creates a pleasant, and stress free planning experience that you can trust. I was very pleased with the experience, and did not have to worry about any details. The wedding planning process, and the actual wedding day went very smooth. It was completely stress free as Kelly simply took care of everything. I would recommend Très Chic Weddings to anyone.

Daniel & Marina, October 2012

Sent on 12/09/2013

My wedding venue closed just months before my wedding. Kelly came highly recommended by several people in the area so I gave her a call. Not only was she able to help me find a new venue quickly, but her expertise in the wedding industry proved very helpful in a very stressful time. I originally did not think that I would have money in my budget to hire a coordinator, however, it was the best money that I could have spent on my wedding! She is affordable, creative and very detail oriented. Kelly is a definite must to ensuring a stress-free day and she will execute your vision to a tee!

Sent on 04/04/2014
  • Virginie

Virginie · Married on 08/04/2017

I contacted Kelly about a month prior to our wedding. My first impression of Kelly was what a hard worker she seemed to be. Kelly has a lot of experience in event planning and is very passionate about what she does. I was looking for someone to help me the day of, and I got someone who helped me for an entire month. She is on top of things, and answers every single email. In our initial phone conversation, she helped me figure out guest transportation between our church venue and our reception venue. I sat down with her for over three hours during our first meeting to go over every single detail of my wedding. It seems like a lot initially, but this helps you think about and catch things you wouldn’t have otherwise. On the day of, you will be glad you have someone who knows the details of your wedding inside and out. Kelly is ORGANIZED which I LOVED! She organized both my ceremony and reception into spreadsheets, as well as my vendor information. She then contacted all my vendors a week prior to make sure that everyone knew what they were supposed to be doing, where and when. Thanks to her spreadsheets, I was able to catch things I wouldn't have otherwise. When you plan your wedding, you hire vendors but the big picture, the timeline for the day, only comes together in the end. Kelly was also essential to us the day of. I loved her way of being. She was there to greet us with a smile as soon as we got out of the limo, incredibly professional and ready to assist, but never in your face. The photographer needed a second pair of hands, and she held my bouquet, helped me with my dress, and helped carry some of the equipment. She also stayed that night and made sure everything was set for us: what needed to be with us in the limo was there, and my bag was kept secure as well as the card box. She is also the only wedding planner that was available a month prior to the wedding. I highly recommend Kelly’s services.

Sent on 08/11/2017

Ashley · Married on 06/19/2015

From my first phone call with Kelly, I knew she was very knowledgeable about the wedding industry and I knew we had to have her as our day of coordinator. She was able to answer any question we had and guide us in the right direction. At the wedding, Kelly kept all the vendors in sync and on time. Our wedding wouldn't have gone anywhere close to as smoothly as it did, had she not been there. She has our full recommendation!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Kelly was amazing. She thought of so many small but important details. She was so helpful the day of at making sure everything went smoothly. We had the perfect wedding day and she played a huge role in that. We were so thankful we hired her.

Sent on 11/11/2014

Cristina · Married on 10/16/2016

I'm terrified to think of how my wedding would have gone if we had not hired Kelly to ensure things went as smoothly as possible! While there were a few hiccups (largely my fault for not being as prepared/organized as I should have), no one knew other than me...and I was thrilled with how everything turned out. Kelly worked her butt off and was willing to be the "bad cop" to ensure the other vendors did what they were contracted to do. Kelly responds quickly to emails, texts, and phone calls, and helped keep me sane on my big day -- I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Koala · Married on 05/02/2015

In order for you to understand what it means to hire Kelly, I have to start from the beginning of my DOC search. I did a general search in which over 100 DOCs popped up. I eliminated all DOCs that didn’t have at least five recent good reviews and got rid of any with bad reviews. I was down to about 50 DOCs. Then I went to their websites to try to get a feel for them and chose about 25 DOCs to inquire about their prices. 17 DOC replied back with prices; the other eight either never responded or was booked. The prices for the 17 DOC ranged from $500 to $2000. Kelly was neither the cheapest nor the most expensive but I thought she was the best VALUE.

Everybody wants to hire a vendor at the cheapest price without sacrifice to quality, myself included. I started with the lowest DOC; worked my way up on which one of these DOC can provide me with what I wanted accomplish. When I got to Kelly, I thought she look really good on paper. Don’t be fooled by how long “Tres Chic Weddings by Kelly” has been established. Check out Kelly’s LinkedIn profile and you can see she has a lot of wedding experiences. I decided Kelly was a good person to check out in person and was not disappointed. She presented me with a customized folder with information on the package I was interested. She was very friendly, organized and had a very solid vision of what needed to be done. I was so impressed that I hired her on the same day I met her.

I had unlimited email support from Kelly from the moment I hired her in late JAN 2015 until my early May 2015 wedding. Some other DOC that I looked into won't even provide email support until one week to a month prior. She also provided files that helped convey to my wedding party on what is expected of them and one of the groomsman even said: “This is hardcore!” My wedding went very smoothly largely contributed to her hard work.

Sent on 06/15/2015

3.8
      3.0
      3.0

Kelly was a great resource for additional vendors helping guide us to the ones who could help create our vision. Very detailed time lines kept the day running smoothly.

Sent on 12/15/2014