Kelly Garsee Photography Reviews

57 | Flower Mound, TX

57 Reviews for Kelly Garsee Photography

Courtney · Married on 12/07/2012

Kelly did both our family engagement photos as well as wedding photos— excellent quality.

Sent on 12/20/2017

Rebecca · Married on 09/29/2012

We could not have been more happy with the service and product we received from Kelly. She was always responsive to my crazy bride side. She was always helpful, calming, and full of advise that got me through. She is always smiling. When I was stressed or worried about how things would turn out, her smile let me know everything was fine. She went above and beyond for every shot and every shot was perfection!

Sent on 02/19/2015

Paula · Married on 05/14/2011

Kelly is an awesome photographer! She was especially considerate and helpful with our ideas and wishes for our wedding photographs. Our family has requested her services for numerous events and have always been pleased with her and her work.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Dora · Married on 12/01/2006

Kelly is so kind and creative and will listen to exactly what you want from your photos. You will be amazed at the wonderful memories she is capable of catching on film!

Sent on 11/27/2016

ashley · Married on 08/04/2012

Kelly was an amazing photographer. She was kind and patient. the quality of her pictures are absolutely perfect! I was so blessed to have had her be a part of my special day. The pictures that she captured tell a story within themselves. I will definately be using her again for family pictures. If anyone were to ask me if I knew of a good photographer I would definately tell them that I know of an AMAZING one - Kelly Garsee!!!

Sent on 04/23/2013

Chad · event on: 07/11/2013

Awesome job!!! Will recommend to anyone!!!!

Sent on 02/20/2015

Lois · Married on 11/22/2016

The pictures were great and we feel like we really have a great record of our wedding and our reception. I still enjoy
    browsing through them. They give me such wonderful memories of that special day. I am sure you would not be
    disappointed if you use Kelly to capture the essence of your wedding and reception.

Sent on 11/22/2016