Kelly Garsee Photography Reviews

57 | Flower Mound, TX

57 Reviews for Kelly Garsee Photography

Kayla · Married on 06/22/2015

Kelly was amazing!! Our pictures were PHENOMENAL! I would highly recommend her to EVERYONE!!!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Katie · Married on 04/18/2015

She's just the best! Fun, caring, creative, and a serious pro at capturing beautiful photographs. I can't imagine anyone doing as spectacularly as Kelly capturing my wedding day!

Sent on 12/20/2017

trang · Married on 02/14/2015

I've waited 40 years to get married and choosing Kelly was the 2nd best to saying YES to my new husband. I'm the most particular when it comes to choosing a photographer, as I'm wanted to make sure we chose the best vendor. Kelly is hands down, professional, flexible, immensely intricate in her work with lighting, time of day, capturing the perfect moment. If you don't hire Kelly Garsee, you probably will regret it. I wanted to make sure our day was hassle free and about friends and family, not just us. Kelly did an amazing job and went above and beyond. I have nothing but great comments, feedback from our guests. From start to finish, she wanted to make sure she understood what we wanted for our special day - thank you Kelly! From Bob and Trang

Susan · Married on 11/21/2014

Kelly was amazing! She swooped in to help us in our last minute crunch after our photographer bailed. She was so great to work with and every single shot was amazing!! The whole family loved the pictures and all my friends were so impressed with the ones I showed them on the app that Kelly sets up. I will absolutely hire her again for photography!!

Sent on 02/25/2015

Paula · event on: 10/11/2014

Kelly has photographed many events for my family and extended family including 2 weddings, newborn pictures, birthday parties, portrait photography, etc. She is professional and turns out an excellent product. I couldn't be more happy with the work she has done for us.

Sent on 02/25/2015

Kaylee · Married on 10/04/2014

Kelly is hands down the best!!! No doubt she goes over & beyond & captures the perfect picture!!

Sent on 02/19/2015
  • User4462459 · event on: 09/28/2014

Kelly is one word , AWESOME! I love my pictures. She does amazing job. I hired her for my wedding day and for my step son graduation. And she did great on both events. I love her!

Sent on 10/09/2014

Cindy · Married on 07/05/2014

Kelly is an amazing artist ... She really listened to what type of pictures we wanted and gave us everything we asked for and a whole lot more! She is very professional/ fun / creative ... she will always be ou
    She will always be our photographer!

Sent on 10/20/2014

Jennifer · Married on 07/05/2014

Kelly was a great addition to my wedding. She was there whenever we needed her and really help guide us to some AMAZING photos and ideas for the wedding. My whole bridal party really enjoyed working with her and she got everything to us in a timely manner, exactly when she promised.

Cindy · Married on 06/05/2014

Kelly is a true , fun ,very creative Artist ! We have had the pleasure of having her as our wedding , party , family photographer !
    She will always be our first call ... And she should be yours also .

Sent on 10/20/2014

Kasey · Married on 05/24/2014

Kelly Garsee is a great photographer for any occasion. We were lucky to have her share our wedding day with us and help capture the special moments throughout the entire day. Living in Alaska and trying to plan a wedding was difficult but Kelly made it easier. She was quick in her response to emails and phone calls. She sent ideas and different websites for us to look at and she wanted our input and ideas to help make our wedding perfect. The day of the wedding, she was all over the place (in a good way) taking pictures and making sure we were getting every moment that we wanted to remember. I would recommend Kelly Garsee Photographer to any Bride for their wedding day. Kelly is amazing to work with and wonderful to be around when the day of the wedding can be stressful. The one image of our wedding that we wanted to capture was a sparkler “love.” Kelly continued to get this shot until it was perfect and for that we are completely grateful so her hard work and passion for taking amazing photos. Thank you Kelly!

Sent on 06/06/2014

Tami · Married on 05/23/2014

Our wedding was very intimate and Kelly made it extra special!!!!! Kelly is amazing and so willing to accommodate all your wants and needs!:)

Cindy Pomietlo · Married on 05/07/2014

Kelly is the best !

Kelly is amazing in every aspect that we wanted in a photographer. Kelly is so easy to work with and has such a great ability to capture all the sweet moments that you are looking for.
    Kelly shot family pictures for us - then went on to shoot my son and daughter in law’s wedding and also did newborn pictures a few years later. I love the relationship we have with her and you will to.

Sent on 07/01/2020

Lauren · Married on 04/05/2014

Kelly was great and helpful, loved having her as our wedding photographer!

Erica · Married on 03/01/2014

She's great and makes you feel really comfortable taking pictures! My bridal pictures were AWESOME! She also did a great job with my nephew's pictures. Truly a patient person. Would totally recommend her to help you capture all those special moments to remember for a lifetime!

Sent on 12/13/2016
  • User4971724 · event on: 02/25/2014

I'm a Corporate Planner and have used Kelly both times I've planned a meeting in Dallas. Kelly completely changed the way we look at event photographs. She's able to capture such great candid shots. Before hiring Kelly we only used the photographs as an archive of past events. Now, we have wonderful shots that get used for marketing and sales materials because of fantastic quality.
    Aside from her talent, she's great to work with and so easy to communicate with. I highly recommend Kelly for any event. She definitely knows her way around that camera.

Sent on 04/13/2015

Aimee · Married on 02/22/2014

Kelly is amazing! She is so easy and fun to work with. She had such a vision for our wedding after just one meeting. She is very responsive and loves to thoroughly communicate which I appreciated as a hands-on bride. Can't wait to work with her again!

Sent on 03/13/2014

Brandy · Married on 10/19/2013

Kelly is AWESOME! I hired her for my wedding and received more than I ever expected. Kelly was professional, patient, creative, fun, affordable, hard working...the list goes on forever! Kelly not only photographed our wedding she also did my boudoirs! She does everything! She offers lots of fun ways to display your photos and great gift options for your guests!
    Thank you Kelly for everything!! We will definitely be using you again!

Sent on 01/13/2014

Shelli · event on: 10/19/2013

Kelly is awesome! Have recommended her to everyone I know!

Sent on 03/02/2015

Loved my wedding pictures! Kelly is the BEST!

tara · Married on 07/03/2013

Kelly did our engagement and wedding photos and I couldn't be happier with the results! She is so fun to be around!!!!!!

Sent on 01/07/2015

Christean · event on: 05/26/2013

Kelly Garsee was amazing on the day of my Baby Shower. She captured moments that were special and unforgettable! Though I was huge, uncomfortable, and big as a whale, the moments she was able to portray allowed me to look graceful and elegant.

Since this event, I have returned for new born photos, six month photos, family photos, and will be contacting her soon for my son's two year old photos!!!

Sent on 02/20/2015

Tristan · Married on 05/19/2013

Kelly has photographed my family for family pictures, my engagement pictures, wedding pictures, maternity pictures, and newborn pictures!! I highly recommend her, we won't use anyone else. She truly is the best.

Stacy · Married on 05/04/2013

Kelly did a FANTASTIC job on our wedding photos! She was every bit the professional! She also did a GREAT job on making everyone laugh and have fun while taking hundreds of photos! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/13/2014

casey · Married on 04/26/2013

Kelly was defiantly the perfect choice for photographer on our wedding day . Not only did she take incredible photographs but she helped out with so much during the wedding . If anything had gone missing for me or wasn't turning out as planned , Kelly was working on it . She is one talented multi tasked photographer. Kelly took the time to meet before hand as much as I needed to discuss my vision and of course she fell nothing short of the best . I highly recommend Kelly Garsee photography and can't wait to book another section for family portraits soon .

Sent on 01/11/2014