Kelli Wyland Photography Reviews

34 | Mechanicsburg, PA

34 Reviews for Kelli Wyland Photography

Anne Marie · Married on 10/15/2016

I could not have been happier having Kelli photograph both our engagement pictures and our wedding!! She was extremely organized and easy to work with from the beginning. Her package is very reasonable in comparison to other photographers we looked into in the area. She made us feel comfortable during our sessions and had some amazing input and ideas for our pictures. She helped me pick the perfect area to take pictures after our wedding ceremony and really made our day feel like it was all about us; her second photographer Whitney was also great. Our pictures came out absolutely beautiful! I would highly recommend Kelli for any photography needs and would not hesitate to work with her again!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Meagan · Married on 09/16/2016

Kelli was so great to work with from the engagement pictures to our wedding day. She was very professional and had great ideas for creative shots. Kelli is very responsive and is willing to answer any questions you may have. She kept everything on track with the schedule we planned together. I would absolutely recommend Kelli as your wedding photographer. Thank you, Kelli!!

Sent on 10/06/2016

Kelli was very pleasant and professional to work with for our wedding photography. She helped manage time to ensure all of our special moments were captured. Leading up to our day, she responded quickly to our emails and was helpful when it came to preparing a timeline on how the day unfolded. She captured beautiful moments and I couldn't be happier with all the photos. Kelli had a creative eye and we got more than just traditional posed photos. She worked quickly and her attitude was so positive. I would highly recommend her, amazing!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Megan · Married on 07/16/2016

Working with Kelli was outstanding- from our first phone call to receiving our photos, she was amazing. I was planning an out of town wedding, which made it hard to book vendors. I sent Kelli an inquiry and got a reply immediately. She spend time with me on the phone to understand what I was looking for. We were able to meet her at our engagement shoot and she was just as fabulous as she was on the phone. Leading up to the wedding, she kept in touch and actually helped plan other parts of our wedding!!! On the wedding day, she and her assistant arrived on time and were very professional. The duo got all of our photos done in a timely manner and made sure the bridal party got to the cocktail hour. Needless to say, I could not be more thrilled with Kelli! Our pictures are absolutely beautiful!!!

Sent on 01/03/2017

Beth · Married on 05/28/2016

Unbelievably fabulous experience working with Kelli! When we met with her, she was incredibly informative and made us feel at ease -- we knew instantly we wanted to work with her. Aside from taking beautiful photos, she was a great resource to us; from her many professional experiences, she helped us with things like timelines, tips,and other considerations for the day of. She is also clearly respected in the South Central PA wedding industry -- any time we spoke with another wedding vendor (baker, DJ, etc) and we mentioned that we had hired Kelli for our wedding photography, they were so excited for us because Kelli is THAT good and easy to work with. Which is a particularly neat thing -- there is a mutual respect between her, other vendors, and other (competing business) photographers. I would add, too, that since many (I think possibly all) of our vendors have worked with her, they were completely in sync as far as timing was concerned (e.g. the DJ knew to look for Kelli before playing music for the cake cutting to make sure everything was capture). Maybe 4 or 5 months before our wedding, Kelli called us to share the news that she was pregnant, and while she didn't expect to not be there for our wedding, there could be unforeseen circumstances that would have been prohibitive. She kept us posted before and after she had her baby with her status and potential photographer friends from her network that would be stepping in to help. Ultimately, Kelli was there for our wedding day, and we have the most gorgeous pictures to show for it. Even with a big wedding party, she was relaxed and helped us to survive our 90+ degree day of photos. Our guests commented to us, too, that they never even saw Kelli and her second shooter at the ceremony and reception. They were photography ninjas! Kelli's pricing is competitive and absolutely worth every cent!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Candice · Married on 04/30/2016

It was such a pleasure working with Kelli and her husband! Kelli took our engagement pictures, and we were so pleased with how easy it was working with her. Unfortunately, Kelli was on maternity leave during our wedding, but she found a local competitor to take our wedding pictures. While this may seem like a stressful thing for a couple to experience before and during their wedding, Kelli made the transition between her and the other photographer so smooth that my husband and I had nothing to worry about. We were very thankful that Kelli found the other photographer, so we did not have to search for another photographer before the wedding. After the wedding, Kelli did all the editing to our photos, so we still received part of her great service. My husband and I were so impressed with Kelli's work! In addition, she offers a great photo package at a terrific value! We were very happy that we chose Kelli as our photographer and highly recommend her to other couples!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Megan · Married on 10/17/2015

It was truly a pleasure to work with Kelli over the last year as my husband and I embarked on our wedding-planning journey. Kelli truly is passionate about what she does and this is evident in her beautiful work. She was so accommodating in the weeks prior to our wedding, scheduling meeting times to review our morning-of schedules so everyone would be on the same page and all of my worries could be alleviated. On the day-of, she was so efficient in orchestrating all of the pictures we needed done in a short amount of time, including several LARGE family photos. Hands down, you must book Kelli Wyland for your wedding photography. Deserving of all praises, Kelli would receive 10 stars if that was an option!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Kelli far surpassed our expectations as our photographer. Not only does she have her own creative flair, she was also willing to work with us to expand our own ideas. She captured beautiful moments both at our engagement session and our wedding day. We could not be happier with her services and her work.

Sent on 10/07/2015

Kelli was everything we were looking for in a photographer for our daytime garden wedding. She was so friendly and put us at ease right away, and we are so happy with how the photos turned out -- a great mix of posed photos and candids. Kelli even suggested the perfect location for our engagement pictures. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Kelly · Married on 08/29/2015

Kelli was wonderful! She was always quick to respond, and had our photos ready so soon after both our engagement shoot and wedding. She always had great, creative ideas for shots, and we loved how all of our photos turned out. Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/16/2015

Emily · Married on 08/15/2015

Kelli did a beautiful job with our engagement and wedding pictures. We were able to see our pics in a timely fashion and she did a great job chatting with us before the wedding to get an idea of what pics we specifically wanted. We also utilized her photo booth, which the guests LOVED. On the day of our wedding she was considerate and aware to keep things moving so our guests didn’t have to wait too long for us to arrive at the reception. Overall excellent job. Highly recommend.

Sent on 08/11/2015

Kelli was amazing to work with! To say we had challenging weather on our wedding day is an understatement. Kelli was able to capture the most amazing photos - and was so flexible when our ceremony was moved to backup location #3. She had photos available to us within a day or two, and we received all of our photos (500+) within just days.

We are very pleased with our photos - they are amazing. Highly recommend Kelli to anyone!

Sent on 08/31/2015

Kelli provides exceptional service and value! We could not have made a better decision in selecting her to photograph our wedding.

On the wedding day, we did getting ready photos, pre-ceremony photos, a first look, church ceremony and reception venue. Kelli and her co-photographer knew exactly where to be to get the best shots. They didn't miss a thing!

Our photos turned our perfectly! Kelli mailed us a flash drive with all of the photos and gave us the rights to print them, although we plan to buy prints from her.

Kelli is easy to talk to and she asks all the right questions to make sure she understands what you want. She has the experience to make sure you're happy with your photos.

ABOVE AND BEYOND: On the wedding day, we needed someone to drive us from the hotel to the reception venue. Kelli immediately volunteered and piled a few bridesmaids and myself into her car to get us where we needed to be.

Sent on 10/19/2015

Jennifer · Married on 04/18/2015

Kelli is wonderful to work with. She is organized, extremely personable and creative. She wants to make your day special and goes above and to make sure that happens. At every corner she seeks your approval and looks for suggestions. She is very trendy and has a contemporary style that we just loved.

Sent on 04/26/2015

Everything was perfect. Kelli is very easy to work with. Contacts you right away whenever you have a question. Will be using her again for family photos. Also will recommend her to my friends.

Sent on 11/06/2014

Kelli was so wonderful during my Boudoir session. She was very professional and made me feel very comfortable in my own skin! Thanks Kelli! You are the best! :)

Sent on 09/04/2014

Kelli was an absolute pleasure to work with. She responded to my inquiry regarding photographing my wedding almost immediately. She had wonderful ideas and suggestions and was highly professional. The turn around time for receiving the pictures was quick which was greatly appreciated as we could not wait to see them! We now have great photos of that day that will stay with us forever.

Sent on 09/24/2014

Kelli was so wonderful to work with! Getting a hold of her was easy and she always very helpful. We didn't have any ideas at all with what we wanted from our photography. I think I was probably a hard bride to photograph because I really had no idea what I wanted with anything but kelli still picked up on our style and took the most beautiful wedding pictures I could ask for. She offered great suggestions. We were very happy working with her!

Sent on 09/14/2014

Jennifer · Married on 07/12/2014

Kelli is a true professional in every aspect. She captured moments from my wedding I will cherish forever. I would not hesitate to recommend her for any event, and plan to use her services whenever the need arises.

Sent on 08/07/2014

Tammy · Married on 06/29/2014

Kelli has been our photographer for over 7 years and never ceases to amaze me! From capturing heartwarming family photos, priceless images of my daughter, magical engagement photos and most recently, providing us with the lasting memories of our wedding day.

Starting the wedding planning process I knew I wanted more than just the typical "posed" pictures. I needed them to tell the story of the beginning of the rest of our lives. Whether it be 8 weeks or 20 years from now I wanted the images to take me back to that day, feeling the emotions all over again. From the first kiss, dancing with my dad, the look of pride and love from my mom and my sweet daughter dancing her heart out!

I had no doubt in my mind that Kelli would be our perfect photographer! Her calm, sweet personality set my mind at ease from day one. Communication was a breeze....even kept this procrastinating Bride on track!!!! She has the patience of an angel, never allowed me feel the stress of wedding day time constraints.

I was beyond thrilled with our album. We had a "sneak peak" in 2 days and each photo was professionally edited and back to us within 2 weeks! Did I mention there were over 1,500 images?!?!

It doesn't take long to realize this is more than her profession... It's her passion. Kelli gave us more than a beautiful wedding album... She gave us a love story that will forever be retold.

Sent on 09/13/2014

Melissa · Married on 06/28/2014

Pictures were one of my most important wedding priorities and I am very happy with my decision to go with Kelli Wyland photography. Kelli did an amazing job with our wedding pictures! They came out beautifully and I received them quickly after the wedding! She and her assistant captured every moment of the day. I really enjoyed working with Kelli, as she is so organized and very experienced in photographing weddings. She is also flexible and was able to meet us in several locations throughout the day. She is also very open to suggestions as far as pictures you want to get and is very willing to meet with you several times before the wedding. We also had an engagement session with Kelli prior to the wedding which allowed us to get to know her a bit more before the big day. During the wedding reception, we also used the photobooth she offered and our guests had a great time posing with all the fun props. I would definitely recommend Kelli Wyland photography to other Brides to be!

Sent on 07/10/2014

Kelli Wyland Photography's reply:

So sweet, thanks Melissa! Your wedding was so beautiful in every aspect and so happy to capture it all for you. Loved working with you guys and your wedding party and guests were super fun, glad everyone had a great time. Enjoy and congrats :)

Laura · Married on 06/21/2014

Kelli took my engagement photos and my wedding photos! They all turned out perfect! She was very fast with getting my pictures edited and finished after my wedding day ( and I know she had many weddings going on / pictures to work with). She provided a complementary flash drive with my engagement and wedding photos on it, which was very convenient. Also, I love that she gives you the rights to all the photos so you can print as many as you like. I would highly recommend her. I live in Pittsburgh and I would definitely take the drive to Harrisburg to have her do my photos again.

Sent on 07/17/2014

Kelli Wyland Photography's reply:

Thanks Laura! Your wedding was such a blast and you guys were so much fun to work with! Gorgeous, enjoy!

Kacy · Married on 06/14/2014

Kelli was absolutely amazing every step of the way! We did our engagement pictures through her, and she was able to handle our very hyper chocolate lab with ease. She was very responsive to everything that I wanted done. There was a change in the timeline for the wedding, and she took it all in stride and really helped to calm me down. All of the shots were so creative, and she was really able to just come up with ideas right there on the spot. Kelli and Christine, the second photographer, worked so well together, and their pictures are seamless between the two. Here we are, less than two weeks after the wedding, and we have all 1,262 photos to look at and our whole family can download them. I would recommend Kelli a million times over, and she was worth every penny! We are so thankful that we found such an amazing photographer that we will be sure to use for our family over the years!

Sent on 06/27/2014

Kelli Wyland Photography's reply:

Kacy - you and Adam are sweethearts! So happy we captured your beautiful wedding day. Your family is so wonderful and was a pleasure to work with everyone. You can tell you guys enjoyed your special day, every photo there are smiles :)

Kelli did a superb job on both our engagement and wedding photos. For our engagement session I wanted a few locations in close proximity and she was flexible and was also more than willing to work with us with a few clothing changes as well! What we liked with Kelli for our wedding is that you have her and a second photographer for the whole day. Many photographers are per hour which doesn’t make so much sense especially for a church/reception wedding where there are two separate venues. Her photos for our wedding and engagement were so beautiful that we will treasure for the rest of our lives. Our leather album was so gorgeous and also comes with a beautiful leather box to protect it from light etc. When looking at many photographers I didn’t see any albums like hers. We are so glad that we hired Kelli and will recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 07/19/2014

Emily · Married on 05/03/2014

Kelli photographed our wedding on May 3, 2014. She was amazing. Instead of including all of the usual accolades (value, responsiveness, flexibility - which are well deserved), I'm going to focus my review on Kelli's creativity, because for wedding photos, you want photos that document your special day using Kelli's creative vision. During my pre-wedding preparation session, Kelli created the most special photos using our wedding rings, my wedding dress, my shoes, my bridesmaids' shoes, and the little touches that related to our wedding theme. It was really nice to have these special items and moments recorded. Some of my favorite photos were taken when I didn't even realize that Kelli was photographing me and my bridesmaids. I will cherish these photos forever.

Her "people shots" were spectacular. She is able to catch the most beautiful shots with vivid colors and equally stunning black and white shots. She took a photo of me in black and white that I now use as my Facebook profile picture. I've showed it to a couple of people, and everyone says that it should be in a magazine. She also took the best photo of my husband that I've ever seen. She is really sensitive to catching the bride and groom at their best angles, which is why I think the photos turned out so well. I was also very appreciative that she posted a "sneak peak" of photos on Facebook a day or two after our wedding, because I was dying to see some professional photos. She followed those up with a whole album of photos on Facebook that I could share with my friends and family. I can't say how much I appreciated having those photos available so quickly.

I loved Kelli's creativity, energy, and enthusiasm for her work. It is obvious from the first minute you meet her that she has real passion for your photography and truly wants your wedding day photos to be the most cherished photos you will ever have. I would recommend her in a heartbeat.

Sent on 07/04/2014

Kelli Wyland Photography's reply:

Thanks Emily! Love you guys! One of my favorite weddings and so happy to capture some of those special moments - hugs :)