Kelli Wilke Photography Reviews

16 | Wilmington, DE

16 Reviews for Kelli Wilke Photography

16 Kelli Wilke Photography Reviews

Paige · Married on 10/21/2017

Kelli is absolutely extraordinary! From our engagement session to our wedding day, Kelli helped my husband and I to feel comfortable in front of the camera and quickly break out of our shells. She made our dreams come true on our Wedding Day. Her talent, professionalism, and passion is unreal and shows immensely through her work. I am constantly receiving beautiful compliments on her photos. Kelli is truly one of a kind!

sandra · Married on 09/02/2017

Words cannot express how thankful I am that I chose Kelli Wilke Photography for my daughters wedding. Kelli is hands down, the best of the best. The engagement photos were stunning-she even captured Bruiser (my daughters Labradoodle)in amazing shots. She then went a step further and entered him in the "Daily DogTag"! Loved, Loved, Loved it! Kelli was there for all of those awesome moments at the wedding, capturing the essence of old world elegance we were trying to achieve. The outcome? Absolutely breathtaking photography. It's just hard to choose specific photos-I want them all! Kelli is a delight to work with and I can't say enough about her professionalism.
    Thanks Kelli, for all the beautiful memories.
    HIRE HER! You won't be disappointed!

Samantha Diedrick · Married on 06/02/2017

.... thank you so much Kelli. We really cannot even begin to tell you how much we love the photos. Jack is truly amazed, as am I, and loving every second of looking at them. Maybe we didn't notice how much when we each got married the first time, or maybe it's because we have his children this time to enjoy in the photos... Or maybe it's the whole getting married a second time around thing and you get to do all these really cool things like be your own wedding planner, get ready together at the hotel, go in the limo together, walk down the aisle together, and have a bagpiper surprise your husband to boot!

It's all these personal things that made our wedding so awesome and thank YOU so much for capturing all these amazing moments. No clue how we're going to have to narrow down these photos for our album… But we just wanted to let you know how much we LOVE all the pictures and we cannot wait to put everything together. Thank you so much for putting up with my type a wedding planner personality, and also all of Jack's particular requests for photos he likes and doesn't like. You did amazing work and it was wonderful to work with you thank you so much!!!!!

Love you so much and so incredibly glad we picked you for our wedding day and more! Not sure if you loved working with a professional wedding planner or hated it :-) But you rocked it my friend!!!!!!!!!
    Xoxo
    -Samantha Diedrick Harris and Jack Harris

Jennifer · Married on 04/08/2017

Kelli Wilke was not only our photographer for our wedding but became our friend throughout the process as well. She has a niche to make you feel comfortable and confident in such a time when emotions are heightened. We encourage you to meet, discuss and get to know her for yourself! Without a doubt, you will know moments after meeting with her that you have found your photographer for your very special day! She actually listens to you and is there to chat about what YOUR vision is, it's rare to find now-a-days! We appreciates Kelli's flexibility and quick responses, with such a busy schedule that my husband and I have. With all our love we send our biggest recommendation to use Kelli Wilke Photography!
    Much Love, The Ackers

Kelli Wilke Photography 1
    Kelli Wilke Photography 2

Jennifer · Married on 09/18/2016

Kelli was my wedding photographer for my wedding at the Rockwood Park Carriage House on 9/18/16. She was simply amazing. She was a joy to work with throughout the whole wedding planning process, and was the most responsive of all of my wedding vendors. When we got our engagement pictures not even 24 hours after our engagement session was over, we were shocked, and amazed by the quality of Kelli's work! We were even more thrilled by our wedding pictures - the quality of the images, the incredible selection we have to choose from, and we got them less than 2 weeks after our wedding! The day of the wedding, she arrived early to check in with me and get everything setup, and kept the entire day organized and running smoothly. She got every single shot I requested, and so much more! I 100% recommend Kelli as a photographer for ANY event.

Cheryl · Married on 05/07/2016

My pictures are so beautiful I can’t stop looking at them! Kelli did an AMAZING job shooting our special day! She was thoughtful, professional and creative. And a pleasure to work with! Kelli was always available to answer my questions and listened to my thoughts and ideas when it came to creating my wedding album (it is absolutely beautiful! a true keepsake!) I would recommend Kelli Wilke Photography to anyone looking for a stress free photography experience!

Alanna · Married on 06/06/2015

We could not have asked for a better photographer for our wedding! Kelli Wilke was a delight to work with; she is kind, professional, she listened to what we wanted and the photos are exquisite. We had an evening wedding and there wasn't a lot of time between the ceremony and the reception. We told Kelli that we didn't want to do a "first look" because we didn't want to see each other before the church. She was incredibly flexible and accommodating with our schedule, and the photos were stunning, especially the ones of us getting ready, our portraits at sunset and cutting the cake. She had an assistant, which was especially great for getting photos of the guys who were getting ready at the hotel. There wasn't one photo that she missed - she made sure that we had all of the portraits with family and friends that we requested. Her turn-around with the photos was quick and under the amount of time that was in the contract. Kelli also took our engagement photos at Longwood Gardens, which were beautiful, and she made our save-the-dates that we adored. She has already sent us the draft of the album she created, and it is just perfect... we can't wait to see the real thing! We highly recommend Kelli and give her 5 stars all around!

Dana · Married on 06/06/2015

Kelli was able to accommodate us at very short notice, by rearranging her schedule, which was wonderful.
    She was very professional on the phone as well as in person. She was a pleasure to work with the day of the wedding and took a lot of detail photos. The wedding pictures were online to see in a matter of a week or so. One of the fastest turnaround times we have seen. The best part is that the pictures were great!! She has a great eye and didn't miss a thing. Would highly recommend her.

Katherine · Married on 04/18/2015

I found Kelli on the Wedding Wire and asked her to shoot a boudoir session for me as a surprise to my husband-to-be (little gift the night before the wedding!). I was (not surprisingly), pretty nervous about doing it; I had never done a photo shoot before, yet alone in my undies! But Kelli was awesome from the very beginning. She was super responsive when I was inquiring and scheduling, she came to my house even though it was a bit of a hike, and she couldn't have been easier to work with. She made me feel totally relaxed right away. She placed me in very flattering positions, she was flexible with all of my outfit changes, and the shots were just beautiful. Kelli also worked her tail off to get the images to me and an album ordered with a very short turn-around time. I love love love the product (and so does my husband!) and highly recommend Kelli!

I found Kelli on Thumbtack, and from the first conversation, we clicked. Kelli was very flexible, working within my budget just so we could have the opportunity to work together. Then, when my winter wedding turned into a freak ice storm, I was afraid that we missed most of the great photo opportunities I had had in mind. But the next day, Kelli sent me a sneak peek of what she had captured and I was absolutely astounded. Even with the terrible weather conditions, she found beauty in every aspect of my day, completely surpassing my expectations. Kelli even stayed overtime to make sure she got all of the shots she wanted to complete the day. She was incredibly flexible and patient, working with my crazy family and with us, too. Kelli is truly gifted and has an infectious passion for what she does that brings out the beauty in her subjects. i can't thank her enough for saving my day!

Joanna · Married on 11/16/2014

Kelli is fantastic! She was very accommodating and went over every possible shot we might want at the wedding, reception etc.. The finished product was amazing! She has a great eye and is very talented. She's professional but very down to earth and it made for such a great experience on the best day of my life! I would highly recommend her to anyone. She was also reasonable for the quality and all the time she spent. Love her!

Debra · Married on 07/18/2014

I found Kelli's photos for other events and shared them with my daughter, Kate. Kate loved Kelli's work. We contacted Kelli, she got right back to us and thankfully she had the date open. Kelli is professional, punctual, and easy to work with. I love her photos. Kelli worked hard, but it didn't seem like work from my point of view. I believe she just loves what she does, and her photos speak for themselves. Thank-you, Kelli Wilke for capturing Kate and Jeremy's wedding. Hope you don't get too busy to photograph Maria's wedding when the time comes. I will give plenty of notice.

Debi · Married on 05/17/2014

Working with Kelli is a wonderful experience! From the onset she was extremely responsive to emails and phone calls leading up to our event. She was also very helpful and flexible with regards to scheduling and planning our day. At the event itself she was attentive and captured all the photos we were hoping to get and more. She was a pleasure to have around from beginning to end and I would highly recommend Kelli for any of your photographic needs.

Karen · Married on 04/28/2014

Kelli is a true artist. It's good to have someone with her talent and professionalism combined for such a important event. Kelli really has a natural talent of capturing the moment and can bring the emotions to life along with excellent imagery. She is by far my top pick for any photography needs.

Susan · Married on 02/06/2017

A perfect experience with class and talent. We couldn’t be happier with the beautiful pictures that were taken at my daughter’s wedding reception.

• User4605195 · event on: 11/08/2014

Kelli had a really quick response time to emails, which was refreshing after not hearing back from several photographers at all. Also, i received our images in a very timely fashion.