Kelli Noel Weddings Reviews

57 | Denver, CO

57 Reviews for Kelli Noel Weddings

Dianne · Married on 11/01/2014

Kelli orchestrated my daughter's recent wedding. She made the day seamless and totally worry-free. As a mother-of-the-bride, I was able to enjoy the day and relax, knowing that all the details were being handled by Kelli. She and her team were professional, capable, friendly, available and "there but not there". I would highly recommend her services.

Dianne

Sent on 11/05/2014

Brittany · Married on 06/21/2014

Kelli and her assistant Kelsey were amazing the day of the wedding. Everything went so smoothly that I wasn't worried a bit. I was free to have fun and enjoy the best day of my life. I would highly recommend Kelli. She is kind, outgoing and easy to work with. Do not hesitate, hire Kelli!

Sent on 07/14/2014

kristen · Married on 08/01/2015

Kelli
    Provided great service and was a lot of help. We would recommend her!
    Her assistant was great as well!
    Thanks for the help Kelli and team!
    Kristen and Denny

Sent on 08/12/2015

Bernadette · Married on 06/29/2014

Kelli, your are great!
    There were a few things that fell threw the cracks on the wedding day that still haunt me a little, like the wrong sauce for the chicken, the disaster with the limo driver on the morning of the wedding, and us feeling rushed with photographer.

Kelli, I loved how thoughtful you were with everything that you did to bring Junbug to our day- not many people understand that and the fact that you did is something Brandon and I will always always always cherish. Because you did that, I knew he was there with me, and that is all I ever wanted. For that, I can never thank you enough.

Love,
    The smiths

Sent on 12/21/2014

Tim · Married on 09/11/2010

Kelli Crannell did an excellent job in helping assist in the final days prior to our wedding day. This is what we had wanted was the assistance in the final hours to help relieve the last minute stressors of having an out of town wedding. She helped the two of us organize the ceremony/reception site, assist in finalizing the decorations, organizing the wedding party to walk down the aisle, and making sure we were starting everything in a timely manner. She was having direct contact with the caterer, cake decorator, dj service, and event site personnel. Kelli was a valuable asset when it came down to the intricacy of the wedding day which basically was flawless from my perspective. A majority of the guests felt it was a very nice wedding and well-orchestrated as it was not a traditional wedding. The wedding party danced down the aisle individually and then as a group to allow the groom to pass through and they followed suit and stood up in the front as the bride danced down the aisle as well. This was all done with Kelli cueing the wedding party as to when to enter. I would definitely recommend hiring Kelli, as a wedding planner, as she was a tremendous asset throughout the whole planning process.

Sincerely,
    Tim and Dee

Sent on 01/27/2011

Kelli Noel Weddings's reply:

Tim and Dee,

Thank you for your kind comments. It was my pleasure being part of such an amazing day. I truly enjoyed working with you and Dee leading up to your wedding day. Even though we were states apart the communication and interaction was seemless. Everything went as planned and it was a beautiful wedding! Congratulations!

Marina · Married on 07/27/2013

4.2
      3.5

I would say that Kelli did a good job coordinating our day overall. She was always very professional and responded to emails in a timely manner, and was very good with getting in touch with all of our vendors. However, due to the fact that our wedding was somewhat none-traditional (it was significantly longer than most weddings, and we had a lot that we were trying to cram in, extra speeches, dances, etc) I felt that we strayed from our original timeline pretty significantly which was a little disappointing. My main goal was that everyone be on the same page with the timing of everything, and I felt that there wasn't always proper communication between Kelli and the vendors the day of the wedding. Dancing started quite late, and there was a bit of confusion with timing of speeches. In the end it all turned out beautifully though and no one noticed thankfully. If you're having a pretty traditional wedding, you certainly don't have anything to worry about. Just be sure to discuss the timing of the main events and try and have some "cushion time" so that if things are running a bit late, you can still get back on track.

Sent on 08/19/2013

Kelli Noel Weddings's reply:

Marina, thank you for your kind comments. It was truly our pleasure being part of your wedding day. Often on the wedding day timelines shift and changes must be made due to circumstances beyond our control as was the case on your wedding day. Thankfully you had Kelli Noel Weddings on hand to tackle the challenges that arose and you were able to enjoy your day stress free. Due to the unique nature of your wedding and the number of events needed to be orchestrated, communication with your vendors was key in the overall success of the day. The vendors were in constant communication and shifted events on the fly based on the family's request and needs. To sum it up Marina, your wedding was fabulous and truly a party to remember. Your guests will certainly remember dancing the night away into the early morning hours. Thank you for choosing Kelli Noel Weddings!

3.0

Kelli is absolutely fantastic! I can honestly say that I didn't feel any anxiety about things getting done on the wedding day. I didn't have to think about where to be and when, she made sure I was always comfortable, relaxed and had what I need. Kelli was bringing us food, drinks, and was able to improvise if I had any last minute changes. Every meeting that I had with Kelli she gave me manageable lists of tasks to accomplish that I didn't think of planning on my own. The only thing that was a little hard was that I lived out of state and had a difficult time getting a hold of Kelli a few months before the wedding while she was coordinating other weddings. Other than that she is friendly, professional, and diligent!

Sent on 10/16/2013