Kelli Noel Weddings Reviews

57 | Denver, CO

57 Reviews for Kelli Noel Weddings

Anna · Married on 07/27/2013

Great service. Thank for your help.

Sent on 08/20/2013
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 06/29/2013

Kelli did an AMAZING job planning OUR wedding! It was the BEST money we spent and so WORTH it! She thought of every DETAIL that is imaginable, even beyond my OCD perfectionist personality. She made me feel so COMFORTABLE on and reassured me that everything was taken care of. Her and her team are so PROFESSIONAL that it impressed a lot of my family and friends. With some last minute confusion with my venue, she took care of it and brought an additional assistant so that I wouldn't have to worry about any issues. She goes ABOVE and BEYOND! Throughout the night at the reception, the bustle on my dress kept breaking and her assistants were always right there to help fix my dress so I could keep dancing. Even though it broke 6 times, they never were annoyed that they had to keep fixing it. They were always HAPPY to help! They were seriously on TOP of everything! My husband and I are SO happy that we hired a wedding event planning professional because we didn't want our family or friends to be running around on our wedding day trying to help set-up or clean-up. We wanted our family, friends, and bridal party to RELAX and ENJOY our day with us. It is hard to do relax and run around getting things done as it is, so that is why we hired Kelli! She just made our day run smoothly that I wouldn't have it any other way. She is FRIENDLY and POLITE, but also knows how to take care of business the professional way without stepping on any toes. I can't thank Kelli and her assistants enough for EVERYTHING they thought of during my wedding day. Her timelines are very DETAILED to let my family and friends know when and where they were supposed to be. To Kelli and her assistants on my wedding day, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts! Thank you for helping create the wedding of our dreams! We appreciate you and all of your hard work!
    -Rachel and Tucker
    June 29, 2013

Sent on 09/19/2013

Paige · Married on 06/28/2013

Kelli Noel was the absolute best decision I made for our daughters beautiful wedding day! Not only is she the most affordable for everything she manages for you, but the most organized and outstanding professional that you will ever find in this business. I will be honest, I didn't want to hire a day-of wedding planner because I didn't think it was necessary, but the venue required for me to hire one. So I dug in, did a lot of research and when I read her background and experience with years of corporate event planning it was a no-brainer. As soon as I spoke with her on the phone I knew that she was our gal, in fact I hired her that same day. She is so warm and personable and has every tactical aspect of wedding planning down to a science, as well as the emotional aspects that are inevitable. Kelli is a confidant when you need her personal advice, a problem solver, peacemaker, commander in-wedding chief, she has a plan for everything and she delivers! Being a business owner myself, she is an inspiration and ultimately the best decision we made for the entire wedding. It was truly a pleasure and a relief to have everything in her hands and be able to relax and enjoy our daughters beautiful day with our friends and loved ones. After several in person meetings, many phone calls and emails....on wedding day, Kelli and her staff work their tails off for your vision to come to fruition. I believe she should be teaching wedding planners her business model and skills. Looking back on the entire wedding process, she would be the first person I hire - and if she was already booked I would change the date! Thank you so much to Kelli and her staff for our beautiful memories!

Sent on 06/24/2014

Bonnie · Married on 06/01/2013

Kelli was a wonderful day-of coordinator. She was totally flexible too with my last-minute venue change. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/24/2013

Krista · Married on 05/25/2013

As the mother of the bride planning a wedding from afar, I can't say enough about Kelli. My daughter and I met her for the first time and immediately thought of her as a friend. Not only is she personable but she handled every detail with professionalism and is clearly knowledgable and passionate about what she does. Because of her capable orchestration, hard work and planning, her calm and friendly demeanor, and going the extra mile when necessary, we were able to enjoy the whole wedding weekend. Even my husband said hiring Kelli Noel Weddings was absolutely one of the best investments we made. Every bride or MOB should give herself the gift of planning the wedding with Kelli's expertise.

Sent on 06/10/2013

Emily · Married on 05/25/2013

Kelli and her team were so amazing! It was awesome to have someone to coordinate everything between all the vendors and to designate someone else to be running the show. My parents put a lot into the wedding, and when the wedding finally came we were all able to enjoy and celebrate. We didn't have to even think about anything else except being in the moment.
    I would not have chosen anyone else but Kelli. The wedding day was a fairy tale. It was completely flawless!

Sent on 07/17/2013

Jeanne · Married on 05/11/2013

We had a lot of ideas for my daughter's wedding, but quickly realized that we were never going to be able to pull it off without a very organized event coordinator. We were lucky to find Kelly through our DJ. It's always good when other vendors recommend a planner because they know who's best. Kelly was very thorough without being a bother. The bride and groom both lived out of town so she had a lot of us to communicate with at different times.

The wedding and reception were perfect thanks to her eye for details and scheduling. I couldn't believe how beautiful everything was when we walked into the reception. And at the end of the evening, I didn't have to lift a finger. Voila! The cars were loaded with the stuff we needed to take home. I just can't say enough.

Sent on 07/16/2013

Katie · Married on 05/11/2013

Kelli Noel made our day! I'm the kind of person who doesn't believe "perfect" really exists, and I was ready for at least some little thing that wouldn't quite work out at the wedding. It turns out, our wedding day was absolutely perfect. That's in no small part due to Kelli's meticulous planning and her flexibility. Kelli really listened to the vision my mom and I had, keyed in on the logistical details I didn't have time to think through, and pulled it all off flawlessly.

I'd describe Kelli as generous of spirit in that she wanted the day to be exactly what we wanted. She helped to envision and create a day that reflected our taste, not her own. She was reassuring throughout the planning process. What really affected me as the bride was how well cared for I felt on the wedding day, not just by family and friends, but by Kelli. She helped me feel free to really cherish the moment and celebrate without being worried about any detail. Kelli absolutely loves weddings and brides and it shows.

Sent on 07/19/2013

erin · Married on 03/23/2013

We traveled to Colorado for our wedding. Kelli was over and beyond helpful to us. She arranged Skype meetings in the evenings and kept up with email weekly. Everything was planned to the last detail and than a large snow storm came in the night before our wedding. I was less than trilled but Kelli came to the rescue and re-planned everything in no time flat. We planned for an outside 50 degree wedding but at 5 degrees on the day of our wedding Kelli moved it in doors and we still had our dream day. Her staff the day of the wedding was wonderful and very professional. I would recommend her to anyone that wants a stress free wedding day.

Sent on 04/24/2013

Kelsey · Married on 10/20/2012

I can’t thank you enough for all you did for Josh and I! The first time I met with you I felt a special connection. I knew that I could trust you in helping us plan the most important day of our life. Your guidance, referrals and support in the tough moments were invaluable. We don’t know what we would have done without you on the day of the wedding. Your take charge attitude, patience and calm demeanor were priceless! We felt very comfortable putting our day in your hands and we were right. We were able to enjoy each moment without the worry of having to coordinate what part came next or having a family member handle the issues. Our wedding was perfect in every way! You are very much appreciated and thank you for helping us to create memories we will all cherish forever.

Sent on 01/28/2013
  • Kellie Burdick

Kellie · Married on 09/15/2012

Here's to You provided full-service wedding planning for us from just after the engagement through the wedding day itself. As two very busy professionals, my husband and I did not have time to do any planning ourselves. Kelli coordinated meetings and facilitated communications with vendors, and she kept us on track through all stages of the planning process. We truly could not have done it without her.

Additionally, the venue where the ceremony and reception were held was extremely uncooperative and created a great deal of stress for us and our families. Kelli was able to work through these issues with the venue in a professional manner and ultimately saved the day for us! So many guests told us ours was the best wedding they had ever been to, and this would not have been possible without Kelli's hard work.

I definitely recommend Kelli Crannell and Here's to You...Weddings and Events!

Sent on 11/07/2012
  • Lynise

Lynise · Married on 08/25/2012

HTY Weddings and Events was the best investment that me and my parents made in my wedding. HTY went out of their way to assist me and my mom in planning my wedding. I told Kelli what my vision was in our first meeting and she went out of her way to make sure that my vision came true. I am so glad that I had her there to help assist me in the planning process. On my wedding day I was so glad that I had her and Kevin there because I knew that I didn't have to worry about anything. I was able to enjoy my day with my family and friends which was the most important thing to me. I highly reccommend Kelli and Here's to You Weddings and Events! Having them on your team will make your day that much more special.

Sent on 11/13/2012

Michelle · Married on 08/25/2012

A must have! Don't short change your wedding hire a wedding planner! Here's to you Wedding and Events Planning was impeccable! If you want a flawless event make sure to use this company!

Sent on 11/20/2012

Amber · Married on 08/12/2012

Kelli was very helpful and kept everyone organized the day of the ceremony. The church did not have a coordinator and we could not have done it without her. There are many little things that need to be taken care of and as the mother of the bride, she took away a lot of the stress.

Sent on 08/25/2012

Hannah · Married on 08/01/2012

Kelli was incredible! She was personable and friendly, efficient, organized, and just a JOY to be around! I felt like a guest at my own wedding and just truly enjoyed the whole day. It would have not been that way without her help and dedication. She is a must hire for your wedding! I could not have done it without her!

Sent on 08/21/2012

Linda · Married on 07/27/2012

I have only very positive things to say about Kelli, She was so professional, positive, friendly, and so much help in planning my daughters wedding. She went out of her way to do her very best. I will always highly recommend her. I am looking forward to using her again when every my younger daughter gets married. Linda C Austin

Sent on 08/30/2012

Diane · Married on 06/16/2012

Wow where do I start! I am the mother of the bride for which we had Here's to You...Wedding and Events. Kelli was so organized and knowledgeable of all aspect of my daughter's big day. She had all the vendors report to her, made all the final payments to them and had every detailed covered. I didn't have to lift finger! I only had to worry about myself, where as she had to step in and help me with a wardrobe mishap. I would recommend her to every bride and mother of the bride! Thank you, Kelli for such a stress free day! I totally got to enjoy myself.

Melissa · Married on 06/16/2012

I used Kelli for my wedding after she did a terrific job with my sister's destination wedding in Mexico. I could not have asked for a more professional, organized and friendly day-of coordinator and wedding planner. From the get-go, Kelli had the entire day under control and I did not have to worry about a thing. Instead, I was able to enjoy my wedding day and to relax. Many of my vendors also commented on how great it was to work with Kelli and how she made the day easier for them as well! She came prepared for all emergencies (be it wardrobe related or otherwise) and nothing phased her. Throughout the day, she had a smile on her face. I highly recommend Here's to You... and Kelli.

Kerrie · Married on 06/09/2012

Here's to You Weddings and Events provided a wonderful service to our wedding. We absolutely could not have done it without her. She answered all of our questions and concerns and thought of many things that I would not have thought of. She was always available and quick to respond to my concerns.

Britney · Married on 07/17/2011

Here,s To You... really got to know who I was and made sure that my vision was carried out. From the importance of the complicated walk down the aisle, to the rain and making sure cocktail hour still happened outside because that was important to me. One of my biggest regrets from the wedding was that I didn’t get in the photo booth more. You knew that was important to me and ust yesterday I was talking to one of my bridesmaids and I was telling her how I almost didn’t even get in the photo booth and the booth was about to shut down! She said, “Britney, the only reason you even got one picture in there is because Kelli, grabbed me and told me to get you and remind you that it was closing and I needed to get in there!” I don’t even know how you knew I didn’t get in there! But because of you I have pictures!!

Honestly, I was complete against hiring a wedding planner. I had been to weddings where I just saw the planner standing around and thought it was pointless to spend money on something I could just do myself if I stayed organized or delegated things to my friends and family. To this day, I have no idea what I would have done without her. But the most critical service Kelli provided me was a piece of mind on the most important day of my life and the weeks leading up to it. Her personality, comfort, confidence and willingness to make my life easier made my life and wedding so much more enjoyable.

Sent on 11/21/2011

Marisa · Married on 07/09/2011

Kelli is such an organized and professional person. Not only did she relieve my anxiety by handling day-of details and flow, but she is kind, generous, and very pleasant to be around. I was impressed, and my family and guests were impressed by her level of competence as well. I am forever grateful for the help she gave us on our wedding day!

Sent on 07/27/2011

Kelli Noel Weddings's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Marisa! It was truly my pleasure to be a part of your wedding day. Your friends and family were tremendous and you and Brian were incredible to work with. Thank you for making my job a delight!
    Best wishes for a beautiful future!

Here's To You . . .
    Kelli

Melissa · Married on 03/12/2011

I was referred to Kelli Crannell at Here's To You . . . Weddings and Events by my sister and have been impressed since our first meeting. My wedding is planned for the summer of 2012, but living in New York with a hectic work schedule as a lawyer, planning a destination wedding, and trying to organize dress shopping with my mom and sisters who live in Denver and Minnesota has resulted in my needing help from an experienced planner to ensure all details are covered and executed meticulously. I most recently flew into Denver for a round of dress shopping and Kelli arranged all of the boutique appointments and ensured we kept with the itinerary and schedule for the day. Her professionalism and knowledge about the industry and current trends is impressive and I can honestly say that Kelli has made the daunting task of wedding planning much easier. I look forward to continuing to work with her and Here's to You throughout my planning process.

Melissa ~ 2012 Bride To Be

Sent on 04/13/2011

Kate · Married on 03/01/2011

This past weekend my husband and I attended a fundraiser that was coordinated by Kelli Crannell. It was a spectacular event!! Kelli ran the silent auction that raised a multitude of funds for the organization and did it with a grace and style that I have never experienced in all of the fundraisers I have attended. This event did have a budget and she was able to stay within those limits while making the fundraiser a success. The centerpieces were spectacular and food was magnificent! If you are looking for a classy, well-organized event planner, Kelli is your gal. I personally have referred Kelli as an event planner to all of the other Dr.'s wives in my husband’s practice. Her style and grace is to be commended! Thank you again Kelli!

Dr. & Mrs. Brian McCain

Sent on 04/13/2011

Diane · Married on 11/05/2010

As a very nervous mother of the bride, I wanted to simplify alll the details of my daughter's upcoming wedding. My daughter had planned a wedding in Mexico and was finding communication with the wedding coordinator at the resort very difficult. This is when I contacted, Here's to You to ask for some help negotiating with the resort. Kelli Crannel was more than helpful with contacting and discussing wedding details with the resort. Her expertise in the coordination of seating, set-up and placement of tables and flowers at the wedding made for a much more beautiful beach side ceremony. The resort coordinator was too busy to help with much on the day of the wedding. She had other events to deal with that same day. Kelli handled all the details for the day and this made the day run smoothly. My daughter and I where so happy to have her there to help us. Having her on sight was so beneficial we where able to enjoy the day. I will use; Here's to You.... Wedding and Events again, and would recommend it to friends and family. I planning on using her services for my oldest daughter's up coming wedding in Vermont, 2012.
    Diane, Mother of the Brides

Sent on 04/14/2011

Linda · Married on 09/11/2010

As mother of the groom, I would like to comment on the wonderful job Kelli did in handling the "day of coordination". Our son's wedding was planned from a city 1600 miles away from the actual event. Needless to say, there were concerns on my part as to how everything would flow the day of the wedding. Kelli immediately put my mind at ease and made sure all vendors handled the plans as requested and the late afternoon wedding played out beautifully.

Linda, Mother of the groom

Sent on 04/12/2011

Kelli Noel Weddings's reply:

Linda ~ Your review is apperciated. It was a pleasure working with your Son and daughter in-law. Planning a destination wedding can be a daunting task to say the least, but when the Bride, Groom and their respective families are supportive and work alongside the Wedding Planner to make their dreams a reality it can be a beautiful thing! Thank you again!