Kelli + Daniel Taylor Photography Reviews

Kelli + Daniel Taylor Photography 4
Kelli + Daniel Taylor Photography 5
Kelli + Daniel Taylor Photography 6
Kelli + Daniel Taylor Photography 7

Daniel and Kelli Taylor were AMAZING! They were always very prompt in responding to my numerous questions, and they are very professional. I love that they are a husband a wife team because it brings such a great dynamic to every shoot. On my wedding day, they worked so hard to capture everything that happened, and they were taking pictures non-stop. Their photographs are beautiful, and the quality just cannot be beat. I got every single picture that I wanted plus probably 300 more that I didn't even know existed! They are so much fun to be around, and they make you feel very natural and comfortable while you are taking pictures. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/08/2012

Erin · Married on 10/29/2011

Daniel and Kelli are the utmost of professionals but also people you would be friends with. They made me feel so comfortable and made wedding planning as stress free as possible. I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants to be guaranteed of great photos and an enjoyable experience with their photographers.

Sent on 12/02/2011

Emily · Married on 07/16/2011

Daniel and Kelli were the absolute best!! Due to circumstances beyond our control (the death of my father and awful weather), we had to change our wedding twice. They were so adaptive. They didnt even blink when we told them we might be taking pictures in the rain! They said give me an umbrella and a plastic bag and we are good to go! The pictures were BEAUTIFUL. I couldnt ask for anything better. Pictures are the only way you're going to remember your big day so do it right and pick a professional and personable photographer!!

Sent on 09/06/2011

Anne-Michelle · Married on 04/02/2011

We hired Daniel Taylor Photography for our engagement, rehearsal dinner and wedding pictures and it was the best decision we made. We live in Birmingham,Alabama but love New Orleans and wanted to try to take our engagement pictures there. We had even decided to hire a local photographer, but Kelli and Daniel offered to drive to New Orleans on Thanksgiving weekend to take our engagement pictures...just because they love to travel!

Photo sessions can be awkward, but both Daniel and Kelli were very easy going and professional. My husband loved them, which is a huge compliment. He HATES to get his picture taken. I love the fact that the rights to all the photos are included in each package. This was a big mistake my sister made for her wedding and her photos were held hostage, by her photographer.

We asked Kelli and Daniel to take pictures for our rehearsal dinner about a month before the wedding. I figured they'd be busy, but Kelli informed us that they don't do anything for another client the night before the wedding because they want to stay focused on the big event. So Great!

Finally...the pictures were amazing!!! We were relaxed and each picture is of the highest quality. My father got into a minor accident three days before the wedding and had a bandage on his forehead. Kelli made it disappear and it looks completely natural. None of the pictures were over edited either. They were perfect. We'll be using Daniel Taylor Photography many more times in our future!

Sent on 05/25/2011

Samantha · Married on 12/31/2010

Daniel and Kelli were perfect on our wedding day, but they offered so much more than just photos. They had great advice for us whenever we asked, and I would consider the service more of a wedding consultation/photography combo than just photography. I would not change a thing about them or their service. They are practically perfect in every way!

Sent on 01/17/2011

Angie · Married on 10/10/2009

Kelli and Daniel were an absolute pleasure to work with. The photography was amazing and they were such an asset to our day! I would not change anything about their service or our wedding images!

Sent on 01/17/2011

Nicholas · Married on 06/25/2011

My husband and I had a roller coaster ride when trying to find a photographer. We were referred to Daniel Taylor Photography by Carraway Davie House, and could not have been happier. They were extremely professional and very kind people. They truly love what they do and our experience could not have been better. They ensured that our special day would be "special" and made sure to capture every second of it. They have alot to offer in terms of building a relationship with there clients. That was one of the things that caught our attention quickly. We would definetley recommend Daniel and Kelly to anyone. Not only will you get quality service and photography, but you get to make new friends as well. We could not have been happier with our decision and are so very thankful that they were a part of our big day.

Sent on 10/20/2011

Tori · Married on 07/31/2010

Fantastic couple. Very helpful, organized and professional. I didn't have to worry about our pictures at all the whole weekend of our wedding. As a bride, I find that invaluable.

We got fantastic pictures that we'll treasure forever & we cannot thank Daniel & Kelli enough!

Sent on 10/07/2010