Kelli Burns Entertainment Reviews

105 | Carnegie, PA

105 Reviews for Kelli Burns Entertainment

Vinnie · Married on 09/01/2018

2.0

Harold was amazing but it was a bit pricey.

Sent on 09/11/2018

4.2

Kelli was an excellent choice and a great asset to our weddingplanning/execution. Her experience provided a number of entertaining and helpful twits to the event. A top notch professional.

Sent on 09/24/2013

Brian · Married on 06/25/2016

4.2

Kelli uses an online portal that was so helpful to us in choosing music for our wedding. Kelli guided us in picking the styles of music for the pre-ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Guests commented on how much fun Kelli's introductions of our wedding party were, and had a good laugh when she confused some of her scripts. Kelli added extras like driving an hour away to see the venue a month before the wedding, providing beautiful uplighting, bringing us drinks during the reception, and coordinating the reception timeline with the other vendors, especially taking care to make sure the photographer was ready before Kelli announced any big moments. Overall, Kelli was professional and made our wedding memorable!

Sent on 09/11/2016

Kelli Burns Entertainment's reply:

I'm glad to here you were happy with my DJ service for your ceremony and reception. It was great meeting your family and friends and I even saw a few familiar faces there myself. I wish you all the best!

R · Married on 08/11/2018

3.4
      2.5
      2.5
      3.0

We had some specific requests, toasts, for Jeremy that fell through. This was disappointing.

Sent on 08/28/2018

Abby · Married on 06/13/2015

2.4
      1.0

DJ Jeremy was a great guy to talk to and work with prior to wedding and I thought we were a great match. However the day of the wedding sound system was cutting in and out during the entire ceremony. We had talked about our love of counrty music and did not feel the need to pick each song for the reception. I will say people did dance but the music selection for the most part was run of the mill wedding music. The only song my daughter really requested "Cotton Eye Joe" was never played.

Sent on 07/27/2015

Kelli Burns Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for your review Abby. I'm sorry to hear the sound was intermittent during the ceremony. Sometimes cell phone usage can cause this. I realize the mic signal worked prior and even at the rehearsal the day before. Jeremy and I wish your daughter only the best.