Kelli Burns Entertainment Reviews

97 | Carnegie, PA

97 Reviews for Kelli Burns Entertainment

Carly · Married on 10/03/2015

Fantastic company to work with. Professional and personal! Kelli and her team make sure you get exactly what you want out of the services they offer. Kelli is awesome and always helpful and answers any questions you have. She was always checking in with me up until the wedding day. The team is so personable its like working with someone you've known for years. I had so many compliments from my guests about how great the DJ was and the music was so fun! I would absolutely recommend this vendor!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Very flexible and made my wedding very special according to my wishes. Everything was very tasteful and worked out perfectly in a way that was very stress-free for me. I was very impressed and wish I could have my wedding day all over again just to dance it out more! Very professional and accommodating!

Sent on 09/13/2015

We booked Jeremy Czarniak of Kelli Burns Entertainment for our wedding and I cannot say enough about how absolutely fabulous it all was! From our first meeting with both Kelli and Jeremy, we felt that we had chosen a team of professionals that really knew what they were doing when it comes to weddings. They had tons of additional ideas for our reception that we didn't even think of doing! When it came time to make our music selections, Jeremy was able to get a sense of our taste/style right away! He was incredibly easy to work with and listened to everything we had to say. He also gave us wonderful suggestions to make our reception flow even better. On the day of our wedding, Jeremy nailed everything!!! The reception was even better than we could have imagined! We were concerned that people might not dance, but Jeremy picked all the right songs at all the right times and he had the dance floor packed the entire night. He was able to read the crowd and make adjustments when needed (i.e. playing some slower songs back to back, mixing some oldies with some newer songs). At one point during our reception, Jeremy had nearly the entire wedding on the dance floor singing Grease with the guys on one side and ladies on the other. It was so much fun! We had guests coming up to us throughout the night and even after the wedding asking if Jeremy could be the DJ at every wedding! Jeremy knows how to make a wedding reception flow smoothly and is able to make all the right adjustments when needed. I would highly highly recommend Jeremy and Kelli for anyone looking for a DJ that is professional, fun, and genuine! THANK YOU JEREMY!

Sent on 09/06/2015

Erin · Married on 08/14/2015

Excellent!! We had a short notice event...Kelli was flexible & professional, making our event fantastic...Thank you!! I highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Margo · Married on 07/11/2015

We hired Jonny Hartwell from Kelli Burns Entertainment to be the DJ at our wedding reception, and we were VERY happy with our package! Jonny was in constant contact with us throughout the planning process and worked with us to pick songs for the dinner hour, bridal party entrances, cake cutting, bouquet/garter toss, dancing, and last song. There were a lot of helpful planning documents and song lists on Kelli's website which really helped us to get organized and make sure all of our requests were accounted for. Jonny worked with us to create a timeline for the entire reception and then led us through the night, making sure everything went smoothly. He also secretly worked with our moms and a few of our bridesmaids to organize some surprises for us throughout the evening. Our guests absolutely loved Jonny's upbeat personality and positive attitude - he even walked around during dinner, introducing himself to guests and asking for any special requests. It was Jonny's goal to get everyone out on the dance floor, and he played all the right songs at the right times to ensure that our guests were dancing all night long. He even made mixes of some of our favorite songs/artists which was really special and fun for us. Overall, everyone from Kelli Burns Entertainment was extremely organized, helpful, and friendly - we could not have been more pleased with our choice to hire Jonny and he made our reception the party of a lifetime!

Sent on 08/14/2015

The ceremony started late, which set the entire reception off schedule. The DJ was flexible, helped work things out so it seemed seamless.

Sent on 07/15/2015

Erik · Married on 07/03/2015

Kelli is an outstanding DJ. She and her team truly care about your experience and provide a complete, structured itinerary to your day so that you are fully aware of what is going on. If you want the best, you will look to Kelli Burns and her team to make your day special.

Sent on 07/16/2015

Kelli Burns Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Erik for allowing us to be a part of this celebration. I'm so proud of you and your accomplishments. Samantha and you make a wonderful couple and I wish you all the universe has to offer.

Robin · Married on 06/27/2015

I can't think of anything Kelli Burns Entertainment could have done better for our wedding! Kelli herself was SO responsive and involved in the planning process - you can really tell that she cares about her work and has a passion for making wedding days special. We used DJ Jeremy, who happens to be a friend as well. I know that Kelli only hires top-tier talent for her DJs. Jeremy, for example, is a professional actor and dancer. Needless to say, this experience with performing and theater was very helpful in his DJing at our wedding. He was so involved in the reception - from the special introductions he gave our wedding party members, to fun games throughout the night, to Jeremy joining the dance party and encouraging some karaoke, it was a perfect reception. Kelli talked to me in our original meeting about just how important a DJ is to a wedding reception. I cannot agree more, especially after the stellar job Jeremy did for ours! A DJ can make or break your wedding reception - know that you are in good hands with Kelli Burns and he wonderful team!

Sent on 07/16/2015

Kelli Burns Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Robin for sharing your experience with our company. We are so happy you had a wonderful day and that the entertainment can make or break the whole experience. Best to you both! Kelli Burns

Tara · Married on 06/06/2015

Jonny Hartwell was our DJ we used through Kelli Burns Entertainment. Our guests could not stop talking about how amazing he was! His emcee lines for our bridal party, his commentary during the reception was ON POINT. His song selection kept everyone on the dance floor until the very last song- it was incredible! He did such a great job listening to us and guiding us throughout the whole wedding planning. He even went out on his own to contact the wedding coordinator at the Renaissance and met with her to get a good lay of the land down there. He truly went above and beyond for us, he really made our day so special :) There ended up being some last minute unfortunate events for us with family members and he really helped us handle it in the best way possible- we were so thankful!
    Our guests were asking how they could get Jonny for their potential future weddings or other events in the future! He really made a lasting impression on us and our guests. We could not be more thankful.
    Kelli and Jonny were reaching out to us during the past year to make sure everything was going well. Kelli and Jonny made the planning of our wedding that much easier and helped us to create the PERFECT night!

Sent on 06/10/2015

Holly · Married on 06/06/2015

Kelli Burns Entertainment was an absolute joy to work with! From the beginning, meeting with Kelli, to the end, having Jeremy Czarniak as our DJ, the whole experience was not only organized and stress free, but fun as well. Kelli is very organized and helpful. The personal relationship this company provides is very comforting in a busy time. Jeremy was truly amazing! Our guests are still talking about "how awesome the DJ was"! He met with us several times before the wedding to make sure we were doing well and help us plan. He helped make our big day flawless. Everyone was out on the dance floor having a blast! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ! He did everything we asked and more!

Sent on 08/07/2015

Lisa · Married on 12/31/2014

Harold was the DJ for my wedding on 12/31/14 - my husband and I are beyond thrilled with his services. We told him exactly what we wanted/expected and he absolutely rocked our wedding!! Our goal was for everyone to dance the night away and Harold made that possible. We received numerous compliments about the awesome music and also his fun/caring/positive personality. I wish I could get married once a year so we could use Harold again! He truly made our wedding the best day ever. I would highly recommend Harold Purdy and Kelli Burns Entertainment to anyone looking for entertainment. Thank you Harold and Kelli!!!

Sent on 01/16/2015

Kelli Burns Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Lisa! Hey that is a great idea, let's do it, NYE all together every year. We are so happy you and Henry had one of the best days of your life with us! Harold and I were honored to be there. WE wish you all the best!

My husband and I had a FANTASTIC experience working with Jonny Hartwell and Kelli Burns Entertainment. From my first initial contact with Kelli, I could tell I was working a professional, well organized, communication based company. Kelli has great resources available to couples and lots of unique ideas to share!

Kelli set up a phone conversation with Jonny and I immediately knew he was the right DJ for our wedding. He has a great, upbeat personality and is truly invested in each wedding. He always contacted us at the right times throughout our planning process and was available anytime we needed to talk to him.

We highly recommend Jonny Hartwell and all Kelli Burns Entertainment has to offer clients!

Sent on 12/04/2014

Kelli Burns Entertainment's reply:

So happy for you both and know that is was our pleasure working with great people like and your husband. We wish you all the best!

Kelli was amazing! From our first consultation, my husband and I had a great feeling about her, and we couldn't have been happier with our choice! Finding the right DJ was one of the most important and most difficult issues for us. We are both incredibly picky with our music (the phrase "control freak" would definitely apply). After surveying multiple websites, we felt it was very difficult to differentiate, and our planner recommended Kelli. We had several online meetings as well as a site visit and she was able to help with the sound system for our outdoor ceremony and did a FANTASTIC job with the music and keeping the party going. She has a great sense for the crowd and all of our guests were highly complimentary. She added a lot of personal touches, she is warm and friendly, an all around great person. I can't say enough great things about her!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Bob · Married on 10/24/2014

Kelli did an amazing job from day 1. Kelli to the time to get to know my wife and I in the time leading up to our wedding, which helped to create the type of atmosphere that we were looking for. Kelli was very flexible and adaptable to set meeting times that would fit into our schedules. Kelli really did care about putting together the best wedding possible. Kelli was more than a DJ. Kelli was very insightful and helped guide us through other details of the wedding. Kelli was also very, very helpful with setting up and breaking down. Kelli truly did have a huge part in making our day as memorable and as special as it was!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Kelli Burns Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Bob for your wonderful words. I enjoyed being a part of your celebration!

Randi · Married on 10/18/2014

Harold Purdy was the DJ/Master of Ceremony for our daughter's wedding. The wedding was perfect; it was magical. Everyone had a great time dancing. I was surprised to see so many guests at midnight; a testimony to the fun they had. Harold was a perfect Master of Ceremony/DJ.

I am sad that the planning is done and many friends that I made who helped me plan the wedding I will miss. Harold made the planning so easy. He is a professional. I don't expect to plan another wedding for a long time, but when I do Harold will be one of the first vendors I call!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Michelle · Married on 10/11/2014

Kelli Burns is a top notch professional DJ. She helped to ensure that our event ran smoothly and that all of our guests enjoyed themselves. We particularly thought the rock, paper, scissors activity really helped the guests at the tables to bond and become engaged. I would highly recommend Kelli to anyone planning a wedding or special event.

Sent on 10/15/2014

Kelli Burns Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Michelle for this wonderful review. Being that you were a Girl Scout I now see why you wanted this game. It truly was an honor to be with you both. I could feel the excitement in the room when I first welcomed everyone. They could not wait to cheer for you!

Patty · Married on 10/11/2014

Kelli made our wedding day so easy! She ran the entire day with professionalism, grace and expertise. We never had to worry for a second that things were not being taken care of. What a pro - you'll want Kelli on your team for any event!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Kelli Burns Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Patty for selecting us to be a part of this great celebration. It was great to see familiar faces and watch them be so darn happy for you both! I wish you much happiness PK!
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 10/11/2014

DJ Harold was awesome! From old to young they everyone loved him!!!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Jane · Married on 10/04/2014

Kelli was amazing!! She made my wedding so much fun! She played the perfect mix of music to keep everyone happy! I couldn't have worked with anyone better!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Kristin · Married on 09/27/2014

Kelli was the only vendor I didn't need to worry about. She kept us on track lol. Very organized and professional.
    Also she worked with us from long distance also. Would recommend.

Sent on 02/17/2015

We worked with Harold Purdy on our wedding. Early in the process, he told us that he took his job very seriously and he seemed to really understand weddings. We discussed many options for our wedding, including schedule, what to do, and of course music. He took note of everything we wanted, and never missed a detail, nor a name. He was superlative in both planning and execution, as I have to tell you that our wedding was incredible and that was mostly due to him. He was the one vendor that truly excelled. The music selection based largely but not entirely on our suggestions pleased a heterogeneous crowd, including many favorites from the 50's to the present, ranging from doo-wop to rap to folk to rock to pop, and both his selection and his arrangement of the music proved to be very effective during both dinner and dancing. Our wedding rocked. Many people told us they had a great time, and by watching all of the smiles on their faces both on and off the dance floor I know they weren't just being nice. I believe that that our guests will join both of us in remembering our wedding forever, and I don't see how anyone else could have beaten that. Thanks, Harold.

Sent on 10/02/2014

Kelli Burns Entertainment's reply:

I'm so Happy that Harold fulfilled all of your needs, wants, and desires.
    Thank you for taking the time to write these wonderful words. Not only can Harold program and mix music that keeps you dancing, his execution, understanding of people and events is just remarkable. Thank you and gain and we will be in touch. Kelli Burns

Kelli was great to work with. She had great ideas for the musical entertainment and allowed us to incorporate all of our own ideas as well. She made that portion of our wedding planning fun!

Sent on 10/10/2014

Kelli Burns Entertainment's reply:

Having fun and creating unforgettable experiences is what it is all about.

Steve · Married on 08/31/2014

We had DJ Harold Purdy for our wedding an he was - PERFECT - AWESOME - AMAZING!!! I first saw him at my buddy's wedding, and thought he did a great job. Working with him on our wedding, we were really blown away by his personal touches. We had some special requests for a dance we put together, an anniversary dance, and some other stuff, and hit everything right on the nose. He played all of the songs perfectly, and he also gave a great personal touch to the wedding. The best thing was, that when the dance floor got going, he kept people there all night, with his club-like mixing of the songs. Needless to say, we would HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM TO EVERYONE!!!

Sent on 09/09/2014

Kelli Burns Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Steve for your kind words about DJ Harold Purdy. Harold always shoots for a perfect wedding and it sure sounds like he comes very close.
    We hope you had a great honeymoon and wish you and your wife the best!

Michael · Married on 08/24/2014

Jeremy was fantastic! Kept the party moving all night! Very happy with Kelli Burns Entertainment.

Sent on 09/03/2014

Kelli Burns Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Mike for letting us know. I hope you found all of our planning tools helpful and I know Jeremy can still keep the floor moving! Best to you both! Kelli

Maria · Married on 08/08/2014

I have worked with Kelli Burns Entertainment on numerous occasions in the past, and they are the absolute BEST in the city of Pittsburgh and beyond. On this particular occasion, we booked Harold Purdy for our wedding and his service was second to none. He worked with my fiancé to make the evening incredibly special for everyone who attended. His attention to detail, interaction with the guests, organization of our evening, and the quality of his equipment were phenomenal. He exceeded our expectations, and this is why I would never use another entertainment service other than KBE in the future. Amazing!!!

Sent on 08/12/2014

Kelli Burns Entertainment's reply:

It's official! We are your DJs for life. Glad to hear DJ Harold Purdy did a fabulous job. He's one of the best in the city. We all wish you the best here at KBE. We are honored to be a part of your events.