Kelley Kakes Reviews

Kelley Kakes 4
Kelley Kakes 5

Kristy Killebrew · Married on 11/11/2019

Amazing!

We contacted Kelley after seeing her work on Instagram. I sent her photos of the cakes that we wanted for our rehearsal dinner and wedding cakes and she made them even better. Kelley did an absolutely amazing on both cakes. Her work is stunning! Not only were the cakes made beautifully, but they were delicious and so moist! She had a lot of flavors to choose from and was such a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend!

Kelley Kakes 6
    Kelley Kakes 7
    Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Teresa

Teresa · Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing Cakes!

We had a wonderful tasting appointment and knew right then that this was the baker for us! The pricing fit very well into our budget and the process of picking a design was effortless! We had the most delicious cakes to taste as well.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Rachel K · Married on 08/17/2019

Kelley genuinely cares and the cake was amazing!

We tried a few different cake makers before meeting Kelley and after our tasting we were absolutely set on using her. She was so friendly, genuinely kind, and easy going. Setting up the cake tasting was easy and she was happy to give her insight to help us figure out exactly what we wanted for our wedding.

She was easy to communicate with leading up to the wedding and answered all of our questions, even the little last minute ones!

We opted to do a two tier cake and sheet cakes and they came out SO GOOD. Absolutely delicious, our guests loved them and we loved having a bit of fresh fruit in them. The sheet cakes were a reasonable size, making it easy to take home the tiny bit of leftovers we had. Kelley absolutely nailed it and we highly recommend her!!

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Monique

Monique · Married on 06/28/2019

Kelley Kakes was perfect!

Kelley was responsive, personal, creative and a phenomenal cake artist! The cake was both beautiful and delicious...it was perfectly executed and she created exactly what I wanted, and even accommodated me with no concern at all when I changed my mind! I can't give Kelley enough stars, everything about my cake perfect! Unfortunately, the women in my family went a little overboard adding flowers to my cake after Kelley personally did the set up, because all the extra flowers just weren't needed....Kelley created the most stunning rose gold for the middle layer and it should have been the highlight. Kelley gave me a stunning cake, I felt like she truly cared about my wedding and I highly, highly recommend Kelley!

Kelley Kakes 8
    Kelley Kakes 9
    Sent on 08/08/2019

Becca · Married on 05/11/2019

5/11 Wedding

Kelley was the first and last bakery we met with when planning our wedding - we knew immediately we wanted to work with her. Her planning and expertise are amazing, and we were blown away by the number of flavors she provided. When we couldn't decide, so she made us additional miniature cakes to continue trying flavors after our tasting! We ended up with three layers and three separate flavors and our guests absolutely loved them all. We couldn't recommend her more!

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Valerie

Valerie · Married on 12/01/2018

Lovely Cake

My now-husband and I planned our wedding from Texas, and Kelly Kakes was super helpful! We were able to meet a few weeks before the wedding to do a cake tasting, and WOW! each cake was so delicious. I had a specific design in mind for our cake, and Kelly was amazing and did the design JUST like I had imagined! It was my dream cake. The cake was so delicious and beautiful.

Kelley Kakes 10
    Sent on 11/15/2019

Carolyn · Married on 09/09/2018

Wonderful experience!

Kelley was so amazing to work with, she adjusted to our busy schedule before the wedding and helped us design exactly what we wanted to our big day. She delivered the cupcakes and cake without a hitch and even was flexible to give us gluten-free options for our guests! Above all she was a joy to work with and has seriously great prices!

Kelley Kakes 11
    Kelley Kakes 12
    Kelley Kakes 13
    Sent on 10/17/2018

Amy · Married on 09/07/2018

WE LOVED OUR CAKE!!! It was exactly what we had envisioned! Easy to communicate with, responsive, Kelley was always friendly. We had two flavors and they were both scrumptious! Her pricing was very reasonable. We are so glad we chose Kelley Kakes for our wedding cake would highly recommend Kelley to other brides-to-be.

Kelley Kakes 14
    Kelley Kakes 15
    Sent on 09/19/2018

Alivia · Married on 07/14/2018

We cannot wait to see our wedding cake! Our tasting was amazing, and so much fun. We really enjoyed getting to know Kelley and tasting the delicious cakes she had for us!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2018

WE LOVED OUR CAKE!!! It was so gorgeous!! Kelley was so personable during our consultation! She really took the time to get to know us as a couple and what we wanted in our cake! We had three flavors and they all were delicious! Her pricing was very reasonable! Her work was honestly worth so much more in our opinion! We strongly recommend using Kelley!

Sent on 06/18/2018
  • Jean

Jean · Married on 12/09/2017

Delicious cake and fantastic person to work with!

My husband and I used Kelley Kakes for our December 2017 wedding at Boettcher Mansion. Kelley was responsive, very reasonably priced, and a delight to work with - she hosted us for a consultation where we got to try four different cake flavors (including the opportunity to change/add flavors from what she normally offers for samples) and worked with us on ideas for how we wanted our cake to look. She was communicative between the consultation and the wedding and showed up right on time on the big day to set up our cake, including some on-site decoration adding flower petals. The cake was delicious! We did two tiers of white chocolate with raspberry filling and one tier of heavenly chocolate with cookies & cream filling. A number of our guests told me it was some of the best cake - let along wedding cake - they'd ever tasted. Also, Kelley gave us a free anniversary cake (so we didn't worry about keeping any cake in the freezer for a year) which was ALSO delicious! I would recommend Kelley to my friends without any hesitation.

Kelley Kakes 16
    Kelley Kakes 17
    Kelley Kakes 18
    Sent on 12/19/2018

Abby · Married on 10/14/2017

OMG - so good. We are looking for excuses to order another cake from Kelley already. Our wedding cake was gorgeous, delicious, and affordable! We couldn't have been happier, and we got a ton of compliments. I've been to many weddings where the cake is just okay and most guests don't even eat their piece - not at ours! I must have given 4 people her name because they had to know who made the cake! We already can't wait for our anniversary cake!

Kelley Kakes 19
    Sent on 10/19/2017
  • Shannon Marie

Shannon · Married on 07/09/2017

Our cake was amazing and absolutely beautiful!! It was gluten free and our guests couldn’t even tell the difference ! I was so happy with Kelley and her amazing service and ability to make our guests rave about our cake ! Thank you!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Michele · Married on 03/25/2017

My husband and I originally thought we would not do a wedding cake and then decided to just do a small cutting cake. We met with one other bakery and after meeting with them we thought we might go back to do no cake at all. Our wedding planner encouraged us to meet with Kelley and I’m so glad we did! After speaking with her and seeing all of her amazing cakes and designs she has done in the past, we knew we had to have her do a cake for us. She did a custom topper for us with all of our animals and us on it! It was so perfect and adorable. Not to mention the cake was also so delicious! She is truly one of the most talented people I’ve met, and we highly recommend her for any bride and grooming wanting a beautiful and customized cake for their wedding day. Thank you Kelley so much for all of your hard work and the custom topper that we now get to cherish and keep forever!

Sent on 04/21/2017

Robin · Married on 01/22/2017

Kelley made us feel very welcome as a same-sex couple. She took our vision and colors and made a gorgeous and delicious cake that was a hit! Highly recommended.

Sent on 02/08/2017

Amanda · Married on 07/24/2016

I would highly recommend Kelley kakes for a cake vendor! My husband and I had our consultation with Kelley and couldn't have been more pleased. She is very accommodating to what suits your needs. Our cake wound up being absolutely perfect and definitely exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 08/14/2016

Katy · Married on 05/28/2016

Kelley's cakes are beautiful and delicious and half the price of other vendors! We had leftovers (only because everyone filled up on the prime rib) and we enjoyed the cake for several days after. Thank you Kelley!

Sent on 06/05/2016

ali · Married on 05/13/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Kelley. She is such a talented artist, and she created a cake that was completely different than anything I had seen before. She made it completely custom to us, and more than accommodating on any requests I had. She even took the time to chat with me over the phone to make sure my vision was translated perfectly to her design. Kelley is amazing.

Sent on 07/05/2016

Dawn · Married on 12/05/2015

OUTSTANDING!!!!!! The cake was not only delicious it went above and beyond our dreams!!! Our guests as well as the venue are still talking about our winter wonderland Hanging Cake! YES! I said, Hanging Cake! It literally hung in the middle of the dance floor AND Kelley put tiny LED lights inside the hand blown sugar ornaments that lit the cake up! I wish I could post a picture on here so people could see how amazing our cake was. Thank you from the bottom of my heart Kelley!! You truly went above and beyond!!

Sent on 01/14/2016

Katie · Married on 08/09/2015

we had 5 flavors of naked cakes. and each one was amazing. we had so many guests come up to us that day and WEEKS afterwards gushing how much they loved our cakes. seriously, she can do anything!!

Sent on 05/30/2016
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 07/11/2015

Kelley met with us about a month prior to our wedding and had a tasting of 4 different cake flavors. They were all so amazing that we built a 4-tiered cake to accommodate them all. The design was sketched while we met with her and she designed a beautiful rustic cake with wildflowers and hummingbirds. The cake was moist, the frosting not too sweet and overwhelming and the cake was gone before we had a chance to really eat any of it! The top was saved for us and happened to be the red velvet (which was to die for!), so we did get a bit. Kelley is an amazing artistic and a fabulous baker. Very professional and was wonderful to work with.

Sent on 07/15/2015

Kelley Kakes's reply:

Ooh! Thank you so much for the kind words:) It means the world to me to know that I fulfilled your cakey dreams! I had such fun working with you both, and feel blessed you allowed me to be a little part of your big day! Congrats to you and Lynn!!! Kelley

Allison · Married on 05/15/2015

We are so lucky to have found Kelley! The cake she created for our wedding was an absolute masterpiece! Not only was it beautiful, but delicious! She also made us chocolate covered strawberries adorned with tuxedos that were a huge hit with our guests. Kelley was quick to respond throughout the planning process and was such a professional. My only complaint is that I can't give her more than 5 stars!

Sent on 05/21/2015

Courtney · Married on 04/25/2015

Kelley makes the most delicious cakes in Denver! We tried so many bakeries when looking for our wedding and no one came close to hers. Plus she offers so many great combinations of flavors. I absolutely loved our wedding cake- it was so elegant and beautiful, just what I imagined. She did an amazing groom's cake that we all loved- including a fondant snowboarder! She is so incredibly talented and the cake was delicious. She is professional, responsive, and can really envision what you want. Also Kelley made our guest favors and the cookies were great. She has incredible attention to detail and we couldn't have been happier with how our cakes and favors turned out. Perfect!!

Sent on 05/04/2015

Kelley was amazing. The cake was exactly how we envisioned it. She has a number of cake flavors and fillings to choose from to make your cake exactly what you would like. The cake was absolutely delicious. We had a number of people come up to us during the wedding and after the wedding to say how great the cake was! She was very reasonably priced and easy to work with. I would highly recommend Kelley!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Leslie · Married on 10/09/2014

Yum!!! Kelley is the most wonderful person and baker and we are SO very lucky to have worked with her company for our wedding. Without a doubt, we will most certainly work with Kelley for our future events.

Sent on 10/14/2014