Kelley Event + Design Reviews

Kelley Event + Design 2
Kelley Event + Design 3
Kelley Event + Design 4

Ben · Married on 04/28/2018

Lauren Evans at Kelly Event + Design created a fairy tale wedding experience for my daughter Giovanna. The wedding plans have so many moving parts and we wanted so many different things but Lauren and her crew executed with extraordinary precision. She made us feel so at ease with everything in ways we did not expect. Lauren reconfirmed our wishes, held vendors accountable, made suggestions along the way, and kept us informed at every step. She even continued to check in with us to see if we wanted to add or subtract events and activities up to minutes before the activity was to take place. I brought a family "jewel" to the reception which was an old champagne glass that belonged to my mother, and Lauren tried to get me to give it up after we toasted, but I told her I wanted to hag on to it. later when she saw me without it she searched the ball room and kitchen, found the glass and put it in my hotel room. Additionally, I threw her more wedding day curves than is fair and Lauren hit every one of them out of the park. I highly recommend her and her team for any event! I can be reached if anyone wanted to ask me more about the hundreds of items she took care of. Hire Lauren and Kelly Event + Design...you need them!

Sent on 05/03/2018
  • Marissa

Marissa · Married on 10/21/2017

I cannot begin to explain how happy we were with Lauren's services! From the first point of contact, she was communicative, professional, and knowledgeable. I sometimes felt that she was just waiting in her inbox for me to email her! She made every part of the planning process as stress-free as possible. She recommended incredible vendors and facilitated all meetings, contracts, payments, and ideas. When it came to the wedding day, she went above and beyond to ensure that we, along with our family and friends, were taken care of. She made our wedding day a dream. We were floored by the look of the reception space - I never imagined it looking as beautiful as it did. She read my mind. Every detail was planned and executed perfectly. No one came to me with a single issue or question all day. Plus, she was just so fun to work with!

Kelley Event + Design 5
    Kelley Event + Design 6
    Kelley Event + Design 7
    Kelley Event + Design 8
    Sent on 01/23/2018

Alex · Married on 08/20/2016

A STUNNING WEDDING. I will be forever grateful to Lauren and Kelley Event + Design for how perfect and truly stunning our wedding was. From the design and all of the planning to day of execution – Lauren did an absolutely fantastic job. Going in, you really have no idea how many ‘vendors’ you have to choose and then how many decisions you have to make – so I found it incredibly helpful to have Lauren with us the entire way, bringing us options for vendors and all of the details that needed to be chosen, communicating with all of the different vendors on my behalf, keeping me on a timeline, etc. One thing I loved about having Lauren plan our wedding was that she took our vision of a Tuscan inspired wedding and made it come to life. She has quite the eye for the design of a wedding. Besides getting to marry my best friend, the one thing that stands out to me about our wedding day was how beautiful and flawlessly executed it was – down to every last detail and the flow of the entire evening. I just continued to be blown away throughout the evening as I kept noticing different details that Lauren had made possible. I think my mother said it best – she truly felt like a guest at our wedding. I’d highly recommend Kelley Event + Design! Expectations exceeded!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Holly · Married on 08/12/2016

Lauren was a dream to work with from day 1 - with a backyard wedding there are a bazillion small details, but no question was too unimportant and no idea too crazy to explore. She made my parents feel very comfortable turning over the reins and letting her take control of the overall design, logistics, food, rentals, etc. so all of us could truly be in the moment and enjoy our time with guests instead of worrying about all of the coordination. We are so grateful! The event was truly beautiful and everyone is still raving about how much fun they had. We wish we could go back and do it all over again! We highly recommend Lauren for your next event - you will be so happy you chose Kelley Event + Design!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Katherine · Married on 05/14/2016

Book Lauren a.s.a.p. before she becomes nationally acclaimed. An absolute pleasure to work with, Lauren exceeded all of our expectations. Highly professional, extremely organized, on top of everything before we even thought to ask. Wonderfully communicative when we did ask. You should have complete confidence in her abilities and hand over the reins to her as much as possible....so that you can relax and enjoy your daughter's wedding, knowing that Lauren will take care of everything. She is a perfectionist's dream wedding planner!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Andy · Married on 05/14/2016

Lauren did an incredible job of planning and designing our wedding! For over a year, Lauren was with us every step of the way providing guidance in making all the big and small decisions. Her expertise, responsiveness, and eagerness to help took away the stressfulness of the process. She listened to what was important to us in our wedding day, and she put together an absolutely incredible event that was an exact reflection of what we hoped the day would be. I couldn’t be happier with how our wedding turned out! I highly recommend Lauren for any event!

Sent on 09/19/2016