Kellerie Nash Bridal Hair Reviews

5 Reviews for Kellerie Nash Bridal Hair

Kellerie Nash Bridal Hair 1
Kellerie Nash Bridal Hair 2

Meredith · Married on 06/01/2019

Incredible experience with Kellerie!

Kellerie was extremely flexible, coming to Richmond for both the trial and the wedding day. She completed a variety of hair styles for me and my bridesmaids based upon pictures and descriptions and pulled off each one beautifully! Everyone was very satisfied. She provides a sense of peace and calm throughout the day - she pulled off 11 hairstyles while hardly taking a break! I would highly recommend.

Sent on 08/08/2019

Merrill · Married on 09/16/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Kellerie! I have had problems with thinning hair the past few years and I voiced this concern during my trail with her. She did two different hair styles during my hair trail and legit made me cry with how beautiful I felt. I also changed my mind on my wedding hair less than a week before my wedding and she was incredibly responsive and did an amazing job! My wedding hair stayed all night long (through rain and dancing!) Kellerie also did hair for three of my bridesmaids and their hair stayed all night long and looked AMAZING! Thank you so much Kellerie!!!!! <3

Sent on 09/24/2018

Gretchen · Married on 04/14/2018

Kellerie did an amazing job with my hair and the updos for my bridesmaids. She was very responsive to questions, and super professional on our wedding day. She was able to listen to our requests and make them happen in a short amount of time. Our hair looked great from start to finish on a very warm April day.

Sent on 05/19/2018

Louisa Sue · event on 12/18/2017

She lifted my spirits during a very difficult time and made me feel valued and affirmed.

Sent on 01/16/2018