KELCURT Media Reviews

6 | Soddy Daisy, TN

6 Reviews for KELCURT Media

Victoria · Married on 04/19/2018

Kelly and Curtis at KELCURT Media are FANTASTIC. Extremely responsive to any question I had, as well as easy to contact. I wasn't sure if I wanted videographers at first but after meeting with them to discuss it, I knew it was the way to go! I've only gotten a few teaser pictures back so far (it's only been a week and a half since my wedding) and they are GORGEOUS. I can't wait to get the footage!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Barbara · Married on 09/20/2014

These guys are excellent! They filmed my daughter's wedding ceremony and reception which was not an easy task as the ceremony was on a dock and the reception in our back yard. There was a lot of ground to cover and they did not miss anything. We have all the raw footage from the big day and three beautifully edited shorter videos. Their style is unique not your typical wedding video!

Sent on 11/14/2014

Easy to work with; reasonably priced; good quality final product

Sent on 11/13/2014

Jackie · Married on 10/23/2010

These two guys were fantastic. What stuck out in my mind the most was that they were flexible with our odd venue choice, and their overall friendliness. We met face to face the day of rehersal, and the next day for the wedding, they greeted everyone by first name (not just the wedding party) and treated us like old friends. We continue to stay in contact with them and I am very glad we chose KELCURT Media to do our wedding.

Sent on 11/03/2014

From the first meeting I had with Curtis, I knew I'd found our videographers. Curtis and Kelly are the best. They were perfect for our wedding. Their professionalism and creativity showed in our wedding video. Both captured moments in our wedding that we missed and I love watching our wedding videos. You cannot go wrong with this duo. They went above and beyond what we expected and it was our pleasure to have them apart of our special day.

Sent on 11/03/2014

Darlene · Married on 09/19/2009

They were wonderful to work with!They were helpful in every way through the wedding and reception!The editing was great and beautifully done!The DVD is watched and enjoyed every year and they loves it!It showed them the whole day from others point of view.

Sent on 11/01/2014