Keith Reagan Film and Video Reviews

Keith Reagan Film and Video 7
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing cinematography

Working with Keith and Collins was an absolute blast! They were professional, fun, and produced several high quality videos of our wedding day. Everyone always says they regret not having a videographer and after seeing their work i would whole heartedly agree. Can't imagine my day without them, they're simply the best!

Sent on 06/08/2019

Bryanna Kilpatrick · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing experience and amazing videos

Best videographer, my husband and I watched the videos three times they did for us. They captured our corky personalities, friends, family and our Texas wedding that was held in Virginia perfectly. I personally get very uncomfortable in front of cameras and they did such a good job at making it fun. The videos were perfect and we appreciate the amazing videos as memories to watch in the future!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Stephen · Married on 05/04/2019

The best!!

After viewing wedding videos from a variety of vendors in Virginia, it was clear to us that Keith was the best and we felt lucky that we were able to hire him. He is an absolute professional and master of his craft. He and Collins were fun to be around on our wedding day and produced two amazing highlight reels within a week of the wedding. Within two weeks we had received all raw footage as well as a number of stills that they had chosen for us.

Keith was very responsive and made clear suggestions that led to a more complete, polished product when all was said and done. We would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for a one of a kind way of preserving their wedding day.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Nicholas Gemmato · Married on 04/13/2019

Our best day!

Speaking off of our experience: not only were they in constant contact with us, they made a lunch/coffee (eating optional) appointment with us, closer to wedding date, to meet and discuss events during the wedding with us; things they should know about, if there was any surprises, or must haves on video, advice on what to do during first dance or at the altar that nobody else will tell you, etc.... During the wedding they were in constant contact with the photographers (worked extremely well with Keith’s recommended photographers, for a very smooth wedding day) and each other to make sure everything was on time (or ahead of schedule) and done at the right moments, ex: gift exchanges, sunsets, cake cutting, etc.... I’d compare this team to a cell phone/internet provider, you get what you pay for and I promise you’ll get that and more. A lot of people wait to see videos or their film, we had a sneak peak out the next day and the rest of our videos within that week. Talk about a quick turnaround time for high quality videos. No need to look for anyone else, Keith Reagan Film and Video is unmatched. Check out their videos for yourself and see......
    -Megan and Nick

Sent on 04/28/2019

Btay · Married on 04/06/2019

Daughter's wedding

Keith and Collins are true professionals. They love what they do and captured the happiness of the day.

Sent on 04/10/2019

Jess + Eugene · Married on 04/03/2019

Awesome Job!

They were incredibly responsive, timely, professional and creative. We had the highlight takes within a day after the wedding. Awesome job!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Angela J Matthews · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing artistic flair!

Keith and his son arrived on time and were there until the end!

He was so easy to work with and a great coach to all of the wedding party, to get the finished product that they would all be happy with.

Our sneak peek was out so soon that we were shocked and the full music video highlight reel was all that we could have ever hoped for. This was quickly followed by a cinematic trailer that just continued to amaze us! Keith's talent is beyond amazing.

His drone footage allows angles and shots that would not otherwise be possible and his editing is flawless!

Hiring Keith will be the best move you make to commemorate your special day.

Sent on 04/03/2019
  • Kacie

Kacie Witt · Married on 03/24/2019

6 out of 5 stars!!!

Keith Reagan and Collins Reagan are exceptional cinematographers! These two are polite, professional, and personable- our three favorite P’s! They did an amazing job filming and editing footage of the best day of our lives! I can confidently say their work was fueled by raw talent and limitless eyes for art. Not a moment they captured was anything short of beautiful. Thank you for giving us such great memories that we can view forever! I will recommend Keith Reagan Film and Video to anyone in search of fantastic cinematographers! We are so appreciative.

Sent on 03/26/2019
    Keith Reagan Film and Video 8

Katie · Married on 11/03/2018

Ah-mazing!

Keith is are truly amazing!! I did the “Showcase Deluxe” package and it was everything I had hoped for and more! Videography was VERY important to me for the wedding day and probably first, if not second on the ranking for “most important”. You can only capture those moments once! I had checked numerous videographers out (because of budget) and went back to my first choice which was Keith Reagan. If you’re scared of the price point or the unfamiliarity of videography, I can honestly tell you it’s worth every penny! Make sure to book him early because you’ll definitely want him at your wedding! Congratulations to the new brides and grooms ‘to be’ reading this!

Thank you so much Keith!
    Katie Walters Johnson

Sent on 11/12/2018

Mary Catherine McGinn · Married on 10/27/2018

Excellent videographer - definitely recommend!

Keith was excellent, and I would highly recommend him to any couple looking for a videographer on their wedding day! He was able to capture all of our special moments. Keith has mastered the art of combing your wedding moments to music. We love our videos! It was definitely a pleasure working with Keith for our wedding day! I’m so glad that I decided to have Keith as our videographer! If you are questioning whether or not to do video, do it! Keith is wonderful, and you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • Teresa

Teresa Penatzer · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent work and great creativity

Keith is Awesome at what he does. Such creativity and knows how to put one day into a lifetime of memories. We are so happy we found Keith and Collin. So much talent, creativity, and professionalism in his work. Thanks Keith for making wonderful memories for our whole family.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Ashton · Married on 10/14/2018

Extraordinary

Keith Reagan Film & Video is absolutely extraordinary! We are so in love with everything they have done, we can’t stop smiling and rewatching! They were so so friendly and made you feel so special and comfortable! They were so professional with us and working with the other vendors. Their work is impeccable, I can’t say enough great things! Just a huge thank you for capturing the best day of our lives in the most beautiful way! Forever grateful!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Lauren Lamb · Married on 10/07/2018

Whimsical Wedding in the Woods

Absolutely magical... the best and more important way I can describe how amazing Keith Reagan Videography was! From the moment we met, he and Collins introduced themselves and got right to work! They were very professional, you could tell they love what they do! We as a bridal party had a great time making the video with them, and honestly couldn't have asked for anything more! It captured everything my husband and I wanted. From the ceremony in the woods at Fairview Farms, the vows that will now last a lifetime, and the fun we had as a party. I have never felt more like a fairy princess than I did walking through the woods that day, and I am forever thankful that we now have that moment on video to play for a lifetime. They did an amazing job and we will forever be grateful! I highly recommend their work for anyone who is looking for amazing professionalism and absolutely outstanding work and creativity!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Cora · Married on 10/06/2018

Keith was wonderful! I honestly can not say enough about how comfortable he made me as a bride and the entire wedding party! He had us laughing from the time he walked in! We received our wedding short on Monday after our Saturday wedding. It had our entire family crying he captured every special moment we remembered and more. He has a fantastic eye for videography. Collins who assisted on our big day was equally as fantastic and talented and we loved our drone footage. I would highly highly recommended Keith Reagan to any bride who is looking for very well done wedding footage. Keith will go above and beyond to capture a great shot! We were very impressed and will be recommending to all our friends and family!

Sent on 10/08/2018
    Keith Reagan Film and Video 9
    Keith Reagan Film and Video 10
    Keith Reagan Film and Video 11

Jessica · Married on 09/23/2018

They were so much fun to work with! I couldn't ask for a better people to capture my crazy chaotic wedding day! It was very relaxing and made anybody look like a pro for whoever has not done anything in the videography world! Keith and his team knows how to keep everybody in a good vibe and calm when things go crazy like my wedding did. The music he chose for my videos are perfect! They left me speechless with their work (in a good way!) and that is very had for people do to me!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Peter · Married on 09/22/2018

100% Satisfied and beyond!! From the moment the day started, Keith and his crew felt like they were part of the wedding. They were super friendly, professional, and took total control of the wedding pictures/videos. I can't imagine having a wedding without their service and added peace of mind. Until you go through a wedding, you have no idea how special it is to have someone talk you through the entire day/evening. The huge Plus, their work is beyond expectations and has blown up my social media:-) The pictures and video's are the best I have ever seen and from my social media response, the best anyone else has ever seen! On top of that, I would have invited this group to the wedding, that's how happy I am with all of them.............Boom!

Sent on 09/27/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/22/2018

If you are considering booking Keith Reagan .. just do it! His work is absolutely amazing, he captured our day so perfectly I feel so lucky to have his work to look back on my wedding day and feel like I am there! We really wanted our video to capture the excitement of the day and Keith exceeded our expectations! The drone they use adds such a cool element to the videos and the drone flier (Collins) was such a hit at our wedding the grooms party tried to bring him back to the after party! We love Keith and Collins and cant thank them enough for the wonderful job they did capturing our wedding!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Johnny · Married on 09/09/2018

I called Keith last minute and proposed he idea of surprising my ‘now wife’ for our special day. He gave me ideas and we worked together on making this work. Put in more time than he had too!!

Sent on 10/02/2018
    Keith Reagan Film and Video 12

Deana · Married on 09/08/2018

Beautiful video! Keith traveled to multiple locations on the wedding day to capture all the special moments.

Sent on 09/12/2018
  • I

Ivana · Married on 08/25/2018

Keith is THE BEST…I mean THE BEST OF THE BEST!! He already had our first video ready only a few days after the wedding and we loved it so much that we spent all day watching it over and over again! Our family and friends were so impressed too. One of them told us it was like a wedding from the movies with the drone and everything. So if you are reading this as a part of your research about wedding videographers, stop right there and immediately contact Keith and inquire about the booking details! I promise you it will be one of the best decisions you’ve ever made. He is a true professional with a great personality and you can just tell how much he enjoys the work that he does. I could keep writing about how great he is, but a video speaks louder than the words…here is the link to one of the footage he did for us: https://youtu.be/Tq-QBMmwRw4 make sure you check out his other work too! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Traci · Married on 08/18/2018

Keith is professional, courteous and knows what to do to video and capture all the important moments of a wedding. The video he did was perfect!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Melanie · Married on 07/14/2018

We found Keith through one of our friends and he is absolutely amazing! He has now done my wedding as well as many weddings I have been to and never disappoints! He is willing to go above and beyond to get the best shots and always produces awesome work. I will be recommending him for years to come to all of my friends! If you are on the fence about going with a videographer DO IT and use Keith and Collins!! Being able to look back on the videos is a blessing as the day for the bride and groom seems to go by in a blink of an eye. We cant thank them enough for all of the work they have put in and the quickest turnaround ever!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Anne · Married on 06/30/2018

If you want a the perfect wedding video then Keith is your guy! My husband and I are absolutely in love with our video. Keith captured so many amazing moments and now we have them for the rest of our life. We have had so many compliments on our wedding video. It will make you laugh, smile and cry (happy tears of course). He is so talented at what he does. I did a lot of research on videographers because I needed someone who would be amazing. After watching so many of his videos, I knew he was exactly who I wanted to hire! His talent is phenomenal. You will not go wrong hiring Keith. I can’t thank him enough for capturing our wedding day.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Richard · Married on 06/16/2018

Keith was an absolute professional with a great personality. During my first call with him before the wedding, he gave us alot of pointers for our wedding and tips to enhance the video (things my fiancee and I never even thought about.) This showed me that he wasn’t just there to videograph but he cared about my overall wedding. On wedding day, he was punctual and a true professonal and after the wedding, I highly recommend him.

Sent on 06/21/2018