Keith Reagan Film and Video Reviews

Keith Reagan Film and Video 6
Keith Reagan Film and Video 7

Katie · Married on 11/03/2018

Ah-mazing!

Keith is are truly amazing!! I did the “Showcase Deluxe” package and it was everything I had hoped for and more! Videography was VERY important to me for the wedding day and probably first, if not second on the ranking for “most important”. You can only capture those moments once! I had checked numerous videographers out (because of budget) and went back to my first choice which was Keith Reagan. If you’re scared of the price point or the unfamiliarity of videography, I can honestly tell you it’s worth every penny! Make sure to book him early because you’ll definitely want him at your wedding! Congratulations to the new brides and grooms ‘to be’ reading this!

Thank you so much Keith!
    Katie Walters Johnson

Mary Catherine McGinn · Married on 10/27/2018

Excellent videographer - definitely recommend!

Keith was excellent, and I would highly recommend him to any couple looking for a videographer on their wedding day! He was able to capture all of our special moments. Keith has mastered the art of combing your wedding moments to music. We love our videos! It was definitely a pleasure working with Keith for our wedding day! I’m so glad that I decided to have Keith as our videographer! If you are questioning whether or not to do video, do it! Keith is wonderful, and you won’t be disappointed!

• Teresa

Teresa Penatzer · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent work and great creativity

Keith is Awesome at what he does. Such creativity and knows how to put one day into a lifetime of memories. We are so happy we found Keith and Collin. So much talent, creativity, and professionalism in his work. Thanks Keith for making wonderful memories for our whole family.

Ashton · Married on 10/14/2018

Extraordinary

Keith Reagan Film & Video is absolutely extraordinary! We are so in love with everything they have done, we can’t stop smiling and rewatching! They were so so friendly and made you feel so special and comfortable! They were so professional with us and working with the other vendors. Their work is impeccable, I can’t say enough great things! Just a huge thank you for capturing the best day of our lives in the most beautiful way! Forever grateful!

Lauren Lamb · Married on 10/07/2018

Whimsical Wedding in the Woods

Absolutely magical... the best and more important way I can describe how amazing Keith Reagan Videography was! From the moment we met, he and Collins introduced themselves and got right to work! They were very professional, you could tell they love what they do! We as a bridal party had a great time making the video with them, and honestly couldn't have asked for anything more! It captured everything my husband and I wanted. From the ceremony in the woods at Fairview Farms, the vows that will now last a lifetime, and the fun we had as a party. I have never felt more like a fairy princess than I did walking through the woods that day, and I am forever thankful that we now have that moment on video to play for a lifetime. They did an amazing job and we will forever be grateful! I highly recommend their work for anyone who is looking for amazing professionalism and absolutely outstanding work and creativity!

Cora · Married on 10/06/2018

Keith was wonderful! I honestly can not say enough about how comfortable he made me as a bride and the entire wedding party! He had us laughing from the time he walked in! We received our wedding short on Monday after our Saturday wedding. It had our entire family crying he captured every special moment we remembered and more. He has a fantastic eye for videography. Collins who assisted on our big day was equally as fantastic and talented and we loved our drone footage. I would highly highly recommended Keith Reagan to any bride who is looking for very well done wedding footage. Keith will go above and beyond to capture a great shot! We were very impressed and will be recommending to all our friends and family!

Keith Reagan Film and Video 8
    Keith Reagan Film and Video 9
    Keith Reagan Film and Video 10

Jessica · Married on 09/23/2018

They were so much fun to work with! I couldn't ask for a better people to capture my crazy chaotic wedding day! It was very relaxing and made anybody look like a pro for whoever has not done anything in the videography world! Keith and his team knows how to keep everybody in a good vibe and calm when things go crazy like my wedding did. The music he chose for my videos are perfect! They left me speechless with their work (in a good way!) and that is very had for people do to me!

Peter · Married on 09/22/2018

100% Satisfied and beyond!! From the moment the day started, Keith and his crew felt like they were part of the wedding. They were super friendly, professional, and took total control of the wedding pictures/videos. I can't imagine having a wedding without their service and added peace of mind. Until you go through a wedding, you have no idea how special it is to have someone talk you through the entire day/evening. The huge Plus, their work is beyond expectations and has blown up my social media:-) The pictures and video's are the best I have ever seen and from my social media response, the best anyone else has ever seen! On top of that, I would have invited this group to the wedding, that's how happy I am with all of them.............Boom!

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/22/2018

If you are considering booking Keith Reagan .. just do it! His work is absolutely amazing, he captured our day so perfectly I feel so lucky to have his work to look back on my wedding day and feel like I am there! We really wanted our video to capture the excitement of the day and Keith exceeded our expectations! The drone they use adds such a cool element to the videos and the drone flier (Collins) was such a hit at our wedding the grooms party tried to bring him back to the after party! We love Keith and Collins and cant thank them enough for the wonderful job they did capturing our wedding!

Johnny · Married on 09/09/2018

I called Keith last minute and proposed he idea of surprising my ‘now wife’ for our special day. He gave me ideas and we worked together on making this work. Put in more time than he had too!!

Keith Reagan Film and Video 11

Deana · Married on 09/08/2018

Beautiful video! Keith traveled to multiple locations on the wedding day to capture all the special moments.

• I

Ivana · Married on 08/25/2018

Keith is THE BEST…I mean THE BEST OF THE BEST!! He already had our first video ready only a few days after the wedding and we loved it so much that we spent all day watching it over and over again! Our family and friends were so impressed too. One of them told us it was like a wedding from the movies with the drone and everything. So if you are reading this as a part of your research about wedding videographers, stop right there and immediately contact Keith and inquire about the booking details! I promise you it will be one of the best decisions you’ve ever made. He is a true professional with a great personality and you can just tell how much he enjoys the work that he does. I could keep writing about how great he is, but a video speaks louder than the words…here is the link to one of the footage he did for us: https://youtu.be/Tq-QBMmwRw4 make sure you check out his other work too! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Traci · Married on 08/18/2018

Keith is professional, courteous and knows what to do to video and capture all the important moments of a wedding. The video he did was perfect!

Melanie · Married on 07/14/2018

We found Keith through one of our friends and he is absolutely amazing! He has now done my wedding as well as many weddings I have been to and never disappoints! He is willing to go above and beyond to get the best shots and always produces awesome work. I will be recommending him for years to come to all of my friends! If you are on the fence about going with a videographer DO IT and use Keith and Collins!! Being able to look back on the videos is a blessing as the day for the bride and groom seems to go by in a blink of an eye. We cant thank them enough for all of the work they have put in and the quickest turnaround ever!

Anne · Married on 06/30/2018

If you want a the perfect wedding video then Keith is your guy! My husband and I are absolutely in love with our video. Keith captured so many amazing moments and now we have them for the rest of our life. We have had so many compliments on our wedding video. It will make you laugh, smile and cry (happy tears of course). He is so talented at what he does. I did a lot of research on videographers because I needed someone who would be amazing. After watching so many of his videos, I knew he was exactly who I wanted to hire! His talent is phenomenal. You will not go wrong hiring Keith. I can’t thank him enough for capturing our wedding day.

Richard · Married on 06/16/2018

Keith was an absolute professional with a great personality. During my first call with him before the wedding, he gave us alot of pointers for our wedding and tips to enhance the video (things my fiancee and I never even thought about.) This showed me that he wasn’t just there to videograph but he cared about my overall wedding. On wedding day, he was punctual and a true professonal and after the wedding, I highly recommend him.

April · Married on 06/16/2018

Keith videos are truly one of a kind. Our final videos he provided were spectacular, with little guidance I provided, Keith somehow was able to put together videos that fit our personalities. He is very professional and really has a good understanding of what needs to happen for him to get a great shot. Keith provided us with great suggestions to make sure he got a good shots, but also were suggestions we should have thought about to have a great wedding. He was very respectful with not getting in the way of our family and friends during the wedding. He is also very quick with his turnaround time to provide you the final videos, it was so nice to get to see some final cuts over our honeymoon. We also meet our photographer through Keith. He has a good list of photographers that he has worked with, which made it very helpful on the wedding day because he knew how to work with our photographer and they were both fantastic together. Highly recommend, you will not be disappointed your videos will be everything you want and so much more!

• Crystal

Crystal · Married on 06/09/2018

Keith was the first person I booked after securing our venue (Fairview Farm) in 2016. After seeing his work, I knew we wanted him to capture our big day. Keith and Collins were such a joy to work with! They are funny and make you feel so comfortable on camera. I highly recommend him if you are looking for a videographer. He has a drone that gets some awesome aerial shots of your venue. I would book him immediately after you book your venue because he books up fast! After you see his work you will see why. It was so nice to wake up the day after our wedding to a 60 second preview and he had the full video done in less than a week! Thanks again Keith and Collins for capturing our big day!

Tom · Married on 06/08/2018

Our day was captured perfectly! We love that you get a “sentimental” video and “fun” video each capturing different moments of the wedding. So pleased with everything!

Taylor · Married on 05/26/2018

DO IT! HIRE HIM. SO WORTH IT. Keith was easily one of the BEST vendors we hired for our wedding. He was not only the most talked about by our guests, but also our families and wedding party. His team showed up right on time and hit the ground running putting together some amazing set ups and getting footage i'm so happy we have. It was raining, I mean POURING for our wedding day and as soon as the clouds broke he pulled us out and was sure to grab some amazing outdoor video of us. The drone. The drone was the talk of the town. I am in awe watching back the footage of what they captured with that thing. From aerials of us, our wedding party, our venue and the beautiful blue ridge mountains, he got everything with it. He is not only very professional with other vendors and wedding guests but he is very patient and can "go with the flow". He had our preview ready THE NEXT DAY. And then the full highlight reel together maybe two days after that. This guy works fast, I mean speedy! We weren't even home from our 1 week honeymoon and he had already mailed our hard drive to our home with all the video footage from the wedding. I haven't even gotten preview photo's from my photographer back yet y'all, and he is DONE with everything and even more!!!!??! I had been watching his youtube channel for awhile and just knew when I got married that he was who I wanted, and he did not disappoint. Seeing the product he gave us, I would pay his price tag 5x over (I'm not exaggerating). He exceeded my expectations and his work is amazing, just truly breath taking. I will forever be thankful to him for filming my day because we will have this to look back on for the rest of our life. I recommend Keith and his team to anyone in the Central VA area and beyond to video their special day. I have no negative feedback, and nothing I wish that was done differently. He is the best in the business and you only get married once! Do it!

Keith Reagan Film and Video 12
    Keith Reagan Film and Video 13

Melinda · Married on 05/12/2018

I fell in love with Keith's work at a bridal show I went to and was SUPER excited when I found out he was available for my wedding. I will say, videography is pricey- but TOTALLY worth it. Keith was very easy to work with and did an amazing job capturing our big day! If you have it in your budget, SPLURGE- you won't regret it.

Parker · Married on 05/05/2018

Several years ago I saw a wedding video produced by Keith Reagan Film and Video and knew right away I wanted him to video my wedding. He was actually the first vendor we even booked because we were so excited to hire him. Less than 4 HOURS after the wedding we had our first sneak peek video and in less than 48 hours he had already edited our first amazing video that does a fantastic job of capturing our wedding! If you are getting married look no further than Keith Reagan because you will not find a better videographer out there. He and his team were so much fun to work with, go the extra mile, and will absoutly deliver an incredible product. Seriously can’t thank these guys enough.

Keith Reagan Film and Video 14
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 12/30/2017

Keith was a dream vendor! He completely delivered our dream videos to us! The final products exceeded every expectation we ever had of him, and we are so happy to have these memories forever! He gave us a great, informative consultation about 2 weeks before the wedding, and was very professional on the day of. We were thrilled to see a preview of our video the NEXT day! By the end of the following week, he had produced several full length videos for us. BOOK KEITH, he is an incredible value and you will LOVE your videos!

Trisha · Married on 12/30/2017

I am simply blown away by this gentleman's talent! He is a true artist and visionary. He and his assistants performed video services for my daughter's wedding in Richmond on 12/30/17. The wedding was at 5 pm, but they just seemed to be everywhere, all the time. Not in a "in the way" sort of everywhere. But I definitely could tell he was capturing it all. Little did I realize...he captured things I never saw or could have planned. The videos were the BEST take-away from the wedding hands down.

Pictures are wonderful, but they don't really tell the story - because they don't capture the sound, the mood, the expressions, the vibe. When we received those videos, I was speechless and bawling.

If you're on the fence about hiring a videographer...do whatever is necessary to hire Keith Regan!!!! I cannot recommend he and his assistants highly enough!!! There is no possible way to be disappointed by his creative, artistic eye that allows him to capture so much that photos don't. Such talent!