36 Reviews for Keith Michael Productions

Multi. Locations (1)
Slideshow (1)
Blu-Ray (1)
Digital Download (1)

Keith was great. He was super responsive with any questions I had and the video turned out awesome

Profile Picture Abbey, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Digital Download, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, Traditional, Ceremony, Reception

We hired Keith for our wedding video in October 2016. He went above and beyond with his delivery of our video, which was edited beautifully. He captured all the special moments of our day, and we especially liked the moments he captured that were small and would have otherwise not been remembered. He was great and easy to work with, and I highly recommend working with him! Thanks Keith!

Profile Picture Danica, 10/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Keith did a great job with our wedding video! It was perfect and exceeded our expectations. For us videography was really important because a lot of our family and friends couldn't travel internationally to attend our wedding. With our beautiful wedding video, we can now share our day with them! Plus, we already know that we will cherish our video and watch it all of our lives.

Profile Picture Samantha, 8/5/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Videography

Our experience was outstanding! Keith is professional, flexible, and efficient. He was a pleasure to have at our wedding and we absolutely love our wedding video. It is beautiful and completely captures the essence of the day, along with who Jacob and I are as a couple. I would absolutely recommend him to others!!

Profile Picture Taylor, 4/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We weren't sure if we were going to get a videographer for our wedding. Our budget and money was running low and we thought it was out of the question to book one. But then I found Keith Michaels Productions. He was within the budget (big win), responsive via email, and after watching his sample videos I was sold! It was a great decision to book him! He was professional and did an amazing job for our wedding day!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/9/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Keith was very professional. We were so pleased with the video. Would definitely recommend him!

Profile Picture User6339820, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception

Keith was fantastic for our wedding! He met with us twice prior to the wedding to make sure that he knew exactly what we wanted to capture. His assistant was also great; between the two of them, they captured most of the wedding. We did not have a videographer, so it was important for us to have two photographers. Keith accommodated us and was even able to keep the price extremely reasonable for having a full second photographer. Thank you, Keith!

Profile Picture User6240642, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Keith was professional and courteous from beginning to end. He does such a good job of staying in the background, but yet he captures all the significant moments one would expect. He arrived promptly and stayed right through until almost the very end of a six to seven hour wedding. I was very impressed with his focus on not only capturing the bride and groom, but family and guest video was entertaining as well. I would definitely rate him a 5 out of 5.

Profile Picture User6129011, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: DVD, Ceremony, Reception, Traditional, Highlight Video

We are so very, very late in posting. Keith was the videographer for our wedding in May 2015. We could not be any happier and pleased with our video -- the results are superb! Keith is very professional, and he really listens to his customers. His prices are reasonable and affordable. Thank you Keith for making our wedding unforgettable. So, our recommendation to anyone in need of a videographer, call Keith. He is the best!

Brenda & Nathan J.

Profile Picture Brenda, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, One Event/Day, Slideshow, Ceremony, Reception

We could not thank Keith enough for being the videographer at our wedding! He is professional, friendly, responsive and very easy to work with. The footage from our wedding day was amazing. He captured every special moment and we will cherish this video forever! Thank you again!

Profile Picture User4403478, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Keith was amazing, he was on time, and didn't miss a thing of footage. Very nice, and reasonably priced. I would highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We couldn't be happier with the video services Keith provided for our weeding. Although the weather really did not cooperate with us, he braved the elements and captured some really great moments of the entire day. He was on time, professional and efficient. I would highly recommend Keith for your next special event.
John

Profile Picture John, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Keith is a wonderful guy. Very professional and willing to work along with you and your schedule. I love my wedding video. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 8/30/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Very easy to work with and gave us a fabulous wedding DVD as well as a rush-delivery, fabulous highlights reel to show at our second reception! Would absolutely recommend

Profile Picture User3420362, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Easy to work with and reasonable price. Love the final product!! Videographer is definitely a must- day goes by so fast!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/14/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Keith was a true pleasure to work with. He is extremely professions and fun to be around. He made our day so effortless. My mom even asked afterwards if he was there because he was so unobtrusive. He came to the professional bridal party pictures and I'm sure the footage will be hysterical. We can't wait to see the final video!! Highly recommended

Profile Picture Megan, 5/10/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

Our wedding video came out just the way we wanted! We requested footage of the entire day: us getting ready, ceremony, and most of the reception, which was completely worth it. When we met with Keith, we knew that he would take the time to get to know us and add personal touches to our video. He really listened to what we wanted and followed through. His use of 2 cameras during the ceremony helped capture more. He used classical versions of music from our wedding as the background (perfect!). When I arrived at our venue with my bridesmaids, he was already there to film us coming in. The video quality is professional and we received 4 videos with our package. We thoroughly researched videographers and of all the packages we came across, Keith’s was an excellent package for a reasonable price. We highly recommend Keith Michael Productions!! Thank you-The Ryans

Profile Picture User3703613, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Originally we were not planning on having a videographer for our wedding day but we are so glad we did! Keith did a great job and was so easy to work with. We are so happy we have a video of our special day and we would recommend Keith Michael productions to anyone!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Thank you so much for taking such good care of us on our wedding day. We are so happy that we decided to have it filmed at the last moment. It something that we will cherish forever!

Profile Picture User2411222, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

We had a wonderful experience, we appreciatted the speedy communication and pre wedding meeting. Keith did a phenomenal job and flowed ever so effortlessly, you wouldn't even know someone was recording:)

Profile Picture Liz, 3/16/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Keith was incredibly accommodating to our needs. He was professional and flexible at the wedding, going with the flow of our schedule and our photographer as well. He gave us a beautiful memory of our wedding!

Profile Picture User3028487, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I hired Keith as a videographer for my sister's wedding as a wedding gift to her and her husband and I could not be happier! Keith's professionalism and easy going style made him a pleasure to work with. He captured all the wonderful moments (and then some!) of my sister's big day and no one even noticed his presence! We were all so excited when we revived the DVDs and overjoyed while watching the day unfold in such a beautiful way. I really cannot thank him enough for the amazing job he did! His services are reasonably priced for the quality of work that he produces. I would highly recommend Keith Michael Productions to anyone.

Profile Picture Deana, 9/22/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I would highly recommend Keith as a videographer for your wedding! I only wanted our wedding ceremony recorded, wanted something simple, and cost conscious. Keith was very accommodating and was able to give me exactly what we wanted. He was very professional to work with and our video was provided to us within 2 months of our wedding. The quality of the video was great!

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/19/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Loved the video we received. It captured every moment we wanted. Keith stayed the entire wedding and was extremely attentive to all the details.

Profile Picture Kristen, 12/10/11, 1 Review