Keith Lee Studios Reviews

23 | Ballwin, MO

23 Reviews for Keith Lee Studios

Kim · Married on 07/22/2016

We had the opportunity to book Keith and Ali Lee for our wedding photographer after seeing their work for a close friend's wedding. We had a lot of options to go with for our own wedding but once we saw his work, it was a no-brainer. Keith has an eye for photography. He is so creative in his shots.

We also did our engagement photos with them, which was at the location where we got engaged, Westover Farms in Steelville, MO. It was a bucolic setting with nature all around with a river running through it. We have been there so many times for fly fishing trips and have taken countless pictures at this location. Never could we have imagined what came from Keith's camera. The colors, the angles, the way he was able to capture images was most impressive. Keith is a professional for a reason and worth every penny!

We knew that we wanted to make sure our wedding would be captured in a special way because, as much of a whirlwind our wedding day was, we will always have these pictures. We flew Keith and Ali out to Vail, CO and the venue for our wedding was Piney River Ranch. Already a beautiful setting, we knew they would be able to capture it in an even more beautiful way. We had rain during the ceremony, hail during the reception, moose that showed up and a rainbow once the rain stopped. We can't wait to see how they captured all of these aspects of what was such a special day for us. We got one "teaser" photo and it is a breathtaking shot of us at a distance with clouds in the background....truly on "Cloud 9"! Keith and Ali are true professionals and we will continue to work with them for any and all of our photo needs.

Ali also did Kim's hair and makeup for our wedding and she looked AMAZING! All around, we can't give them a recommendation with high enough conviction, they are that good! It may sound like we are embellishing or exaggerating our experience, but honestly, it was even better than we can put into words!

Sent on 08/25/2016

I'm going to reveal my crazy by admitting I knew I wanted Keith to shoot my wedding before being engaged. And man, am I glad I did! From the get go, he was amazing to work with. He was ready to get down and dirty--climbing fences, getting bit up by mosquitos and walking through overgrown brush just for the sake of getting some amazing photos during our engagement session. And the wedding day!? Not only did he get some amazing shots, but I actually just enjoyed their company on that day. Ali did an amazing job on my makeup as well as rocking it as second shooter. What an amazing team, in life and business! I would definitely recommend them for friends and family a like. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Jeff · Married on 08/21/2015

Jeeze, where to begin... My wife came across Keith while searching for photogs for our wedding, which was Aug. 21, 2015. Photography was one of our top 3 items. As soon as she showed me Keith's first few photos, I was pretty much sold. When I imagine stellar wedding photos and everything that goes into them (the time, the effort, the money, etc.), the type of work that Keith does is what I picture and what I expect. We knew he had to be our guy. Keith met with us, shortly after booking him, to discuss what we did and didn't want, some possible shoot locations, show us examples, and we got to know each other a bit as people.

We had our engagement shoot in Sept. 2014 and that got us even more excited to work with him. When the big day finally came, Keith brought along his wife (Ali) and Ray Prop to assist (who were also stellar people and a blast to work with). The whole day was really smooth and Keith made it about as stress free as it could get. He and Ray also had no problem putting up with (and contributing to) the still-childish humor of a bunch of 27-36 year olds! Keith works with a quickness and there's really no off position on the idea switch. No matter what the setting, he had some idea for a cool shot and how to go about getting it. He also wasn't overbearing with the camera. He managed to get some great shots that we had no idea he was even taking. Looking back on it, my wife and I don't feel like Keith was just "our wedding photographer", he was PART of our wedding.

We really cannot recommend Keith Lee Studios enough. THIS is what wedding photos should be. In our opinion, no other photographer's photos compare. We've looked at several friends' photos since and we always end up saying, "They look great...but not as good as Keith's".

Keith, Ray, and Ali, thanks for contributing to our day and giving us such a breathtaking product. We hope we can work with you again someday!

Sent on 07/13/2016

Wow. Keith was worth every SINGLE penny. We booked him about a year in advance for our January wedding, and we could not have been happier. He is clearly very passionate about photography and it shows through his talent and photos. We scheduled our engagement session for June of last year, and due to rain and other scheduling conflicts, we had to postpone in till August. And he was very VERY flexible when we had to reschedule multiple times. Our engagement photos are incredible. Needless to say, as soon as I saw all of them, I could not WAIT to take our wedding photos. Anytime I needed to get in touch with Keith, he responded back within a few hours. A few weeks prior to the wedding, HE reached out to us to make sure he knew which family photos we wanted and that our timelines were straight. I’ve very detail orientated, so Keith reaching out before I had even thought to do so was an incredible perk for me. As for the wedding day, Keith, his wife Ali and Sarah were so professional and fun. They captured every moment we wanted and so much more. Both my husband and I are not naturals in front of the camera, but from our photos, you’d never know. We both been in serval weddings, and Keith, Ali & Sarah were by far the best photographers we’ve seen. I would recommend him 100% and a million times over. If you’re thinking about booking Keith, do it, you’ll be happy you did.

Sent on 04/20/2015

I was very meticulous when looking for a photographer. St Louis has so many options, however I noticed Keith's artistic and unique approach right away. During our engagement session we ran into some weather issues (fricken tornado warnings) minutes before our scheduled shoot. Keith was quick to come up with great options for us since the weather wasn't fully cooperating. The most important thing to me though was how comfortable i felt. I'm shy and not exactly a fan of being photographed. He made it a great experience for us both.

Our wedding day was no different. He captured so many beautiful photos. Not just of us, but all of our guests. I didn't feel the need to ask for certain shots nor did i really need to ask any questions. I had completed faith in him. He isn't just great at his job he obviously loves it. I'm so thankful we found him. Can't recommend him enough.

Shana

Sent on 07/30/2015

Ryan · Married on 10/17/2014

As a Wedding Photographer myself, I was extra picky in choosing who to work with. I've been following Keith's works for a while and was so excited to get the opportunity. Keith brings the energy and the attention to detail - technical ability, relationship, a little posing if necessary, and of course creativity. On top of all of that, he's genuinely a really nice guy! In the photography industry, you get what you pay for... and Keith's work is worth every penny. Thank you Keith!

Sent on 04/14/2015

Keith Lee does AMAZING work. All of the pictures he has taken are just so different and capture the moment beautifully! He always finds the perfect place and time to take a picture! A true artist!
    Thank you Keith Lee Studios!

Sent on 11/06/2014

Lissette · Married on 08/16/2014

Keith Lee is amazing! First, I was a last minute add-on to one of his boudoir weekend sessions back in July. I wanted to give this to my husband as a wedding gift and he was able to get the photos to me super fast in time for my wedding in August! He literally saved my wedding gift plans. Second, Keith is truly a professional! He makes you feel completely comfortable and relaxed during the entire process. He listens to what you do and don't want. He is 100% respectful when expressing his opinions, thoughts, and also when posing you. Most importantly, his work is insanely amazing! He is a master at playing with lighting to create stunning pictures! A true artist! I honestly look forward to using him again in the future!

Sent on 04/03/2015

Ron · Married on 05/24/2014

Keith Lee is a creative photographer who captures many unique moments for your special day from engagement photos to the wedding day. Keith worked very hard to get every memorable moment of our daughter's wedding. He is fun and loves to photograph moments that are natural with his distinct style of photography. Keith also works very hard to find the perfect location for your photo shoot. His wife, Ali, is also a vital part to his winning team. She can transform a beautiful young woman into a gorgeous bride with her artistry of makeup. They are a winning team when it comes to capturing every special moment of the most important day of your life, your wedding day! A standing ovation to Keith Lee for a job well done!

Sent on 06/12/2014

Tonya · Married on 10/19/2013

We absolutely adore Keith and his wife Ali!! They are the sweetest couple and exactly what we were looking for in a photographer. We had a destination wedding in Panama City Beach and they had no problem traveling and making sure our special day was caught on camera for us to enjoy forever. We received so many compliments on how sweet and awesome they were! We couldn't be happier with our pictures and would definitely recommend them!!

Nicole · Married on 10/12/2013

Picking Keith Lee to capture one of the most important events in our life was easy. He is such a great person to work with and so professional. I recommend him to every single person I hear that just got engaged. His pictures are amazingly beautiful and he has an edge that most photographers don't. I am so happy to have picked him to do our wedding pictures and we now have beautiful memories in picture form from our wedding day!

Sent on 03/31/2014

This review has been a long time coming. I first came across Keith's work when he shot a family member's engagement and wedding photos. I remember thinking, "Wow, these are so unique, colorful, and creative, I hope he can shoot my wedding someday." Two years later, my now husband and I were planning a destination wedding, and getting Keith and Ali across the country was unfortunately not in the cards for us. Bummer! BUT, that was also the time when Keith Lee - Uncovered hit the scene and gave me the perfect idea for a wedding surprise for my husband. I had SO much fun preparing for and shooting the boudoir session with Keith and his awesome wife Ali. I was as nervous as anyone would be getting that..er..intimate with semi-strangers, but they were both so chill and made it such a fun experience. Body hangups be darned, Keith and Ali made me feel like a centerfold. My hubby loved the photos, but I think I ended up loving the experience even more as it was a challenge I never thought I would feel comfortable doing and be so happy with. Fast forward another two years and I was MOH in my best friend's wedding. At the last minute, I needed to book a hair/make-up artist, and it was Ali to the rescue. Once again, her work was fantastic and I was so happy with the results. In sum, in addition to being wildly talented, Keith and Ali are awesome people. Book them. Now. :-)

Sent on 04/21/2015

We LOVE Keith! He is exactly what we wanted in a photographer. Someone who sets up shots in unique ways with unique angles, but at the same time not too unique so that we look at our photos in 20 years and think "What were we thinking?" He was also laid back and very easy to work with. I've had other friends and family who've gotten married recently whose photographers drove me nuts within the first 20 min. Keith was definitely not like that...he felt more like one of our friends at the reception! Couldn't have been happier and would recommend him to anyone who needs a photographer for any reason!

Sent on 03/26/2013

Meredith · Married on 01/26/2013

Keith Lee and his entourage were fantastic. We had a great time taking photos on our wedding day! Keith is professional, creative and a good time! We would recommend him to anyone for the wedding day (or an engagement session)! Thanks again, Keith, Ali and Ally

Sent on 06/05/2013

Rebekah · Married on 11/02/2012

We got married a couple weeks ago at a winery in MO and KeithLeeStudios made our wedding PERFECT! They truly enjoy photography and it shows! It is WONDERFUL to know that your photographer isn't just "shooting" photos but truly cares how EVERYONE looks and is passionate about taking the BEST photos each time! KeithLeeStudios went ABOVE and BEYOND to make not only our wedding day but our wedding memories PERFECT! BEST wedding investment we made! We will DEFINITELY use KeithLeeStudios in the future!

Sent on 12/05/2012

Amanda · Married on 06/30/2012

Keith is simply an amazing photographer. He listened to our ideas and captured our special day in a way I couldn't even have imagined. I will forever be thankful that I have his images to look back on from one of the most special days in my life!

Sent on 04/12/2015

Nichole · Married on 06/02/2012

Keith was an amazing photographer to work with. He is professional, easy going, and a pleasure to work with. He is so creative and we loved every picture he captured on our wedding day! We could not be happier with our decision to choose Keith and would highly recommend him to anyone.

• Kerri

Kerri · Married on 10/15/2011

Keith Lee Studios was just fantastic. From our engagement photos to the wedding, he was so professional and wonderful to work with. We received so many compliments on our pictures from the engagement session. On the wedding day, people were amazed at how much he ran around working to get the best shot from many angles. He makes you feel comfortable while taking the photos so you will look your best. I am sure we will be using Keith for years to come!

Sent on 04/01/2014

Jared · Married on 09/03/2011

Hiring Keith was the best investment we made for our wedding. His prices are more than reasonable, he is an utmost professional and the quality of his work is fantastic. And on top of that he is personable! You won't regret hiring him to capture the most important day of your life. He is a cut above the rest when it comes to photography.

Sent on 09/05/2011
  • Lena

Lena · Married on 08/27/2011

Keith was great to work with and his pictures are amazing! We will definitely use his services again!

Sent on 09/13/2011

Nikki · Married on 08/06/2011

Keith was absolutely amazing to work with! He honestly worked harder than anyone else at our wedding. He had fantastic ideas for pictures and was also very excited about ideas we gave him. He is a truely kind person and I would recommend him to anyone

Sent on 09/20/2011

Sarah · Married on 07/09/2011

Hire him! Keith was amazing - he spent the entire wedding day with us, is open to taking photos in multiple places including places that are not your ceremony or reception site, took beautiful photographs, he provides a release for the photos (so you can print them off in the future), you get digital copies of the photos, and you are allowed to post photos online. He was very professional and we can't stop looking at our wonderful photos.

Sent on 08/02/2011

Katrina · Married on 09/01/2013

We met Keith on the day of our Wedding as our second shooter to our main photographer. All we can say is, Keith and his wife were an amazing addition to our day! Keith took the reigns right from the beginning and it was quite obvious he was in his element. His work ethic is one of the best that I have have ever worked with. Plus, his photos are AMAZING! Thank you to both Keith and Ali for your amazing work!