Keith Kaplan Photography Reviews

254 | Henderson, NV

254 Reviews for Keith Kaplan Photography

We loved the photographer and his work, had so much fun during the shoot and got so many photos!

Sent on 06/29/2014

bernadette · Married on 06/05/2014

You have to hire this guy!!! It was so much fun , even my husband enjoyed having his picture taken :-) He paid alot of attention to our 3 year old son too by looking for things to keep him busy while we had our pictures taken.
    He also let us stop for a drink which was definitely welcomed!
    I absolutely loved the pictures too and he processed them really quick! I would highly recommend him!
    I'm a wedding planner in my own country and work with many photographers so I have alot of experience in this area.
    He made it such an enjoyable and memorable experience and great value for money!

Sent on 06/16/2014

Brinley · Married on 06/03/2014

Keith was very professional during our photo shoot. He knew exactly what he was doing and was very flexible to my and my family's needs. We got the pictures VERY quickly (within a few days) and they were beautiful. They were much better than the one's we got at the chapel! Honestly, I was a little bit skeptical at all of the good reviews that Keith had...thought that maybe they weren't from actual customers or something...but boy was I wrong! He was awesome. I will treasure these pictures for the rest of my life!

Sent on 06/19/2014

Solomon · Married on 06/02/2014

Keith was professional and extremely courteous. He was very thoughtful with everything he did, and was a pleasure to deal with. We would recommend Keith to anyone.

Sent on 06/22/2014

Jennifer · Married on 05/30/2014

We found Keith on-line after reading some reviews
    After contacting Keith I knew I was in good hands! He was so enthusiastic about everything. He was quick to response, had many ideas and answered all my annoying and repeat questions!
    The day of the wedding he picked us up at The MGM and knew exactly where to take us for pictures.
    He was outstanding at our wedding. All of my guests had nothing but positive things to say. I really don't even remember him taking half if the pictures he did He captured all the right moments.
    I received my photo link within a week. And they are outstanding!!!His photos were professional and fun! He really contributed to our perfect day.

Thanks Keith!!!

Jen and Shaun Reagan Waterloo, Canada

Sent on 06/16/2014

Erika · Married on 05/25/2014

Keith was amazing. He has the best personality. I love the fact he always answer to all my emails quickly and to all my request. The pictures came out perfect.

Sent on 06/02/2014

Stefan · Married on 05/21/2014

Amazing! Wedding photos in Las Vegas - Keith is the best for this job!

We are a young couple from Austria and booked Keith for our wedding photos. Although we had only 90 minutes, Keith was very professional !
    He took us to very nice locations und did some great photos !!
    We loved the pictures und the professional Service from Keith, so we would highly recommend him!
    He made it such an enjoyable and memorable experience for us.
    We thank you soo much Keith ! Steve and Julia

Sent on 07/08/2014
  • User4195325 · 2+ years ago

We had an overall wonderful experience with kk's photography! We did the $395 internet wedding special and it was great. We live in Torrance, CA and got married in vegas so we found out about this photography online and decided to try it.....it scary to trust when you have to do it long distance but we couldn't be happier with the results! Keith which is the owner wasnn't available to do the wedding but David came in his plance and he was truly wonderful. He made sure to take plenty shots to get the right one! You should try it if you're looking for a photographer!

Sent on 06/23/2014
  • Z

Zhena · Married on 05/18/2014

would greatly recommend. pictures were great.

Sent on 06/23/2014

Claire · Married on 04/28/2014

I initially contacted Keith back in 2012 i to do the pictures for our wedding in September 2013 but due to illness & having to delay the wedding by a few months we eventually got married in April 2014. Keith was brilliant & answered all my emails he was so sympathetic when we had to change the date. He took the worry away from us we didn't need through this special time. He also recommended someone to marry us. We're in the UK & did lots of research on wanting to get a decent photographer. All the reviews for Keith were exceptional. He picked us from the hotel my husband fancies himself as abit on amateur photographer. It didn't faze Keith with any ideas that he threw at him. 2 weeks later 3 discs arrived through the post to our home. All the pictures where brilliant. Thanks Keith

Sent on 07/15/2014

Denise · Married on 04/27/2014

Keith was awesome! He was right on time and called ahead to let us know he was on his way. He has a great eye for detail, making sure my new husband and I looked our best in the photos. You can feel the passion for his profession from the carefully selected locations we visited, poses and his artsy ideas for fun wedding photos. Just 5 days after our wedding he sent us a link to an online photo site and they all look fantastic! I can’t wait for the disc with all of them to arrive, which may take some time as we live in Europe.

In addition to making great photographs, he is very kind, courteous and made us feel comfortable throughout the three hours that we booked him. He even gave us information about visiting areas outside of Las Vegas! Having him drive us to all the different locations added to the relaxed feel of the tour.

We had a lot of fun and the only regret is not booking him for more hours! We will highly recommend Keith to anyone!

Sent on 05/10/2014

Julianna · Married on 04/26/2014

Keith was amazing!!! My husband and I were very pleased with him and his services. He is very kind and really goes out of his way to capture amazing photos. He truly makes you feel beautiful, is super efficient and knows all the right spots to get amazing photos! I would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 05/02/2014

Nyla · Married on 04/17/2014

Keith was amazing! He took such wonderful pictures and made the process stress free. He was very flexible and went out of his way to take requests on certain pictures that we had wanted done. The pictures are beautiful and I couldn't be happier with his service. I would recommend Keith for any wedding!

Sent on 04/23/2014

Omg! I cannot even say enough WONDERFUL things about Keith! My husband and I had the best experience with him. He's more than just a photographer. This man is an artist and such a gentleman! My day was almost ruined when during a pose, my wedding dress zipper decided I'd eaten way too much on my trip and literally split... an hour before my ceremony! ! But Keith knew exactly what to do and actually sewed me back into my dress!!! The rest of our session was so much fun and I've never felt like such an elegant, sexy and beautiful couple as Keith captured yesterday. I don't even need to wait to see all the edited pictures to post my review. The ones he showed us from the back of his camera were already amazing! The icing on the cake was at the end of the ceremony when the Fountains at the Bellagio erupted and Keith was there to capture them. (I'm crying tears of joy as I type this). It was better than I'd dared to dream. Even the dress debacle added more fun memory to our experience with Keith.

Thank you Keith! You truly made our wedding a fun day to remember for always... including photos and stories that will last for generations.

Sent on 04/17/2014

Great and very uncomplicated service. I was pleasantly surprised by the number of different backgrounds and locations Keith had us pose at in just one hotel - saved a ton of driving time. The pictures turned out great and we sure had a wonderful time.

Sent on 04/26/2014

chelsie · Married on 02/15/2014

Keith was fantastic! The pictures turned out amazing! Very professional. Would definitely recommend KK Photography for you special day.

Sent on 03/16/2014

Rosie · Married on 02/02/2014

Keith exceeded my expectations!

He captured some amazing moments from our special day :) when looking through them we were so impressed! And we continue to be. So lovely...

He also provided the images in different formats (color and sepia and black and white etc) which was great... Provided us so much variety.

As an added bonus and totally unexpected, and on our cold wedding day, he provided me and my hubby and kids and in-laws with a ride to our reception location (we were originally going to walk there from the ceremony)... He totally went beyond the distance.

There's no question that his services are valuable! He's wonderful, courteous and knowledgeable and efficient.

Thank you Keith!!!!

Sent on 03/23/2014

Gina · event on: 12/31/2013

Keith went above and beyond to provide amazing photos for the celebration of our 20th anniversary in Las Vegas. If you want spectacular photos at an unbelievable price, Keith is your man!

Sent on 01/25/2014

Lavanda · Married on 11/25/2013

Hands down..you will NOT be disappointed!! Keith was absolutely amazing! He was fun, energetic, charismatic, creative, and talented. It only took a few days to receive our pics to view and they are incredible! I'm one happy bride! We did a lot of photographer research before carefully selecting Keith and he was the best decision we could have made! Our wedding, being a destination wedding, made it very scary but after a brief telephone conversation our minds were made up. Keith is #1 in my books, we are so happy with his pictures. All are guests were shocked at the effort and positive attitude he demonstrated; we even have a couple guests who are considering other destination weddings and are interested in using his services in other countries. It gives is great pleasure in recommending Keith, we are so thankful for him. He really did make our big day so much fun...we have the pics to prove it!!

Sent on 12/08/2013

Sheila · Married on 11/10/2013

I cannot say enough about how impressed I was with Keith. I did a Vegas wedding coming from the east coast and my pictures were entirely in his hands. He did not disappoint and people were floored by the pictures. He was professional, easy to communicate with, and took the lead as far as what to shoot and where to go. My husband and I were very impressed and some of his shots looked like they were right out of a magazine. This is your guy.
    Thank you again Keith.. amazing!

Sent on 11/29/2013

Highly recommend this service! We got married at the Bellagio before we met out KK Photographer (Keith). Since the Bellagio will not allow outside photography during the wedding, Keith met us right after. We love this man! He took us to so many beautiful places, gave us great direction, got on the floor to get the angle he needed, and even stopped at a gas station to get me Tylenol when I asked him if he had any in his car. He took 3hrs of photography including family pictures during the first part of our reception. All of our guest were very impressed with him and are already recommending him to other couples. When we got his pictures CD's, we were amazed at the great quality of photography. And I'm picky about my pictures! In fact, we were very disappointing with the pictures the Bellagio's photography company took. Thank god for Keith! That camera of his is magical. lol, I have so many great shots from his session, I don't know which to pick to print out.

By the way, there are no hidden fees with this company. We got out 3hrs of photography, transportation, and the full CD all for under $400!

Sent on 11/20/2013

Jennifer · Married on 11/08/2013

Keith was excellent! Our wedding pictures are by far the BEST wedding pictures I have ever seen. He was creative and shot beautiful pictures. My 3 year old niece was the flower girl and was loosing focus real quick and he did a great job at getting her to smile and knew when she needed a break. He was very thoughtful and created special pictures in memory of a loved one. He was constantly taking pictures, he never stopped the whole wedding. I can't say enough about KK photography. We are so happy we chose him. He helped make our special day absolutely perfect!!

Sent on 12/26/2013

Keith was an amazing photographer. We hired him to cover our reception since out ceremony venue didn't allow outside photography. His pictures far exceeded the Ceremony's pictures in quantity and quality. Our only regret is that we couldn't sneak him into our ceremony and have him take picture there :) The pictures were beautiful! We have recommending him to our friends and family ever since the wedding. Thank you Keith!

Sent on 12/30/2013

Jaymi · Married on 10/31/2013

Great photographer. Would absolutely recommend for any event!

Sent on 12/22/2013

Shelley · Married on 10/15/2013

Keith was a really friendly man who instantly got us to relax and enjoy the photography session. The photos he took are amazing, inventive, varied and everything we could have asked for. I would recommend Keith 100%, his service from beginning to end was faultless, even meting us at the airport to deliver our hardcopies so we could take them home.

Sent on 12/27/2013