Keith Kaplan Photography Reviews

Keith Kaplan Photography 5
Keith Kaplan Photography 6
Keith Kaplan Photography 7

Jennifer · Married on 05/30/2014

We found Keith on-line after reading some reviews
    After contacting Keith I knew I was in good hands! He was so enthusiastic about everything. He was quick to response, had many ideas and answered all my annoying and repeat questions!
    The day of the wedding he picked us up at The MGM and knew exactly where to take us for pictures.
    He was outstanding at our wedding. All of my guests had nothing but positive things to say. I really don't even remember him taking half if the pictures he did He captured all the right moments.
    I received my photo link within a week. And they are outstanding!!!His photos were professional and fun! He really contributed to our perfect day.

Thanks Keith!!!

Jen and Shaun Reagan Waterloo, Canada

Sent on 06/16/2014

Erika · Married on 05/25/2014

Keith was amazing. He has the best personality. I love the fact he always answer to all my emails quickly and to all my request. The pictures came out perfect.

Sent on 06/02/2014

Stefan · Married on 05/21/2014

Amazing! Wedding photos in Las Vegas - Keith is the best for this job!

We are a young couple from Austria and booked Keith for our wedding photos. Although we had only 90 minutes, Keith was very professional !
    He took us to very nice locations und did some great photos !!
    We loved the pictures und the professional Service from Keith, so we would highly recommend him!
    He made it such an enjoyable and memorable experience for us.
    We thank you soo much Keith ! Steve and Julia

Sent on 07/08/2014
  • User4195325 · 2+ years ago

We had an overall wonderful experience with kk's photography! We did the $395 internet wedding special and it was great. We live in Torrance, CA and got married in vegas so we found out about this photography online and decided to try it.....it scary to trust when you have to do it long distance but we couldn't be happier with the results! Keith which is the owner wasnn't available to do the wedding but David came in his plance and he was truly wonderful. He made sure to take plenty shots to get the right one! You should try it if you're looking for a photographer!

Sent on 06/23/2014
  • Z

Zhena · Married on 05/18/2014

would greatly recommend. pictures were great.

Sent on 06/23/2014

Claire · Married on 04/28/2014

I initially contacted Keith back in 2012 i to do the pictures for our wedding in September 2013 but due to illness & having to delay the wedding by a few months we eventually got married in April 2014. Keith was brilliant & answered all my emails he was so sympathetic when we had to change the date. He took the worry away from us we didn't need through this special time. He also recommended someone to marry us. We're in the UK & did lots of research on wanting to get a decent photographer. All the reviews for Keith were exceptional. He picked us from the hotel my husband fancies himself as abit on amateur photographer. It didn't faze Keith with any ideas that he threw at him. 2 weeks later 3 discs arrived through the post to our home. All the pictures where brilliant. Thanks Keith

Sent on 07/15/2014

Denise · Married on 04/27/2014

Keith was awesome! He was right on time and called ahead to let us know he was on his way. He has a great eye for detail, making sure my new husband and I looked our best in the photos. You can feel the passion for his profession from the carefully selected locations we visited, poses and his artsy ideas for fun wedding photos. Just 5 days after our wedding he sent us a link to an online photo site and they all look fantastic! I can’t wait for the disc with all of them to arrive, which may take some time as we live in Europe.

In addition to making great photographs, he is very kind, courteous and made us feel comfortable throughout the three hours that we booked him. He even gave us information about visiting areas outside of Las Vegas! Having him drive us to all the different locations added to the relaxed feel of the tour.

We had a lot of fun and the only regret is not booking him for more hours! We will highly recommend Keith to anyone!

Sent on 05/10/2014

Julianna · Married on 04/26/2014

Keith was amazing!!! My husband and I were very pleased with him and his services. He is very kind and really goes out of his way to capture amazing photos. He truly makes you feel beautiful, is super efficient and knows all the right spots to get amazing photos! I would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 05/02/2014

Nyla · Married on 04/17/2014

Keith was amazing! He took such wonderful pictures and made the process stress free. He was very flexible and went out of his way to take requests on certain pictures that we had wanted done. The pictures are beautiful and I couldn't be happier with his service. I would recommend Keith for any wedding!

Sent on 04/23/2014

Omg! I cannot even say enough WONDERFUL things about Keith! My husband and I had the best experience with him. He's more than just a photographer. This man is an artist and such a gentleman! My day was almost ruined when during a pose, my wedding dress zipper decided I'd eaten way too much on my trip and literally split... an hour before my ceremony! ! But Keith knew exactly what to do and actually sewed me back into my dress!!! The rest of our session was so much fun and I've never felt like such an elegant, sexy and beautiful couple as Keith captured yesterday. I don't even need to wait to see all the edited pictures to post my review. The ones he showed us from the back of his camera were already amazing! The icing on the cake was at the end of the ceremony when the Fountains at the Bellagio erupted and Keith was there to capture them. (I'm crying tears of joy as I type this). It was better than I'd dared to dream. Even the dress debacle added more fun memory to our experience with Keith.

Thank you Keith! You truly made our wedding a fun day to remember for always... including photos and stories that will last for generations.

Sent on 04/17/2014

Great and very uncomplicated service. I was pleasantly surprised by the number of different backgrounds and locations Keith had us pose at in just one hotel - saved a ton of driving time. The pictures turned out great and we sure had a wonderful time.

Sent on 04/26/2014

chelsie · Married on 02/15/2014

Keith was fantastic! The pictures turned out amazing! Very professional. Would definitely recommend KK Photography for you special day.

Sent on 03/16/2014

Rosie · Married on 02/02/2014

Keith exceeded my expectations!

He captured some amazing moments from our special day :) when looking through them we were so impressed! And we continue to be. So lovely...

He also provided the images in different formats (color and sepia and black and white etc) which was great... Provided us so much variety.

As an added bonus and totally unexpected, and on our cold wedding day, he provided me and my hubby and kids and in-laws with a ride to our reception location (we were originally going to walk there from the ceremony)... He totally went beyond the distance.

There's no question that his services are valuable! He's wonderful, courteous and knowledgeable and efficient.

Thank you Keith!!!!

Sent on 03/23/2014

Gina · event on 12/31/2013

Keith went above and beyond to provide amazing photos for the celebration of our 20th anniversary in Las Vegas. If you want spectacular photos at an unbelievable price, Keith is your man!

Sent on 01/25/2014

Lavanda · Married on 11/25/2013

Hands down..you will NOT be disappointed!! Keith was absolutely amazing! He was fun, energetic, charismatic, creative, and talented. It only took a few days to receive our pics to view and they are incredible! I'm one happy bride! We did a lot of photographer research before carefully selecting Keith and he was the best decision we could have made! Our wedding, being a destination wedding, made it very scary but after a brief telephone conversation our minds were made up. Keith is #1 in my books, we are so happy with his pictures. All are guests were shocked at the effort and positive attitude he demonstrated; we even have a couple guests who are considering other destination weddings and are interested in using his services in other countries. It gives is great pleasure in recommending Keith, we are so thankful for him. He really did make our big day so much fun...we have the pics to prove it!!

Sent on 12/08/2013

Sheila · Married on 11/10/2013

I cannot say enough about how impressed I was with Keith. I did a Vegas wedding coming from the east coast and my pictures were entirely in his hands. He did not disappoint and people were floored by the pictures. He was professional, easy to communicate with, and took the lead as far as what to shoot and where to go. My husband and I were very impressed and some of his shots looked like they were right out of a magazine. This is your guy.
    Thank you again Keith.. amazing!

Sent on 11/29/2013

Highly recommend this service! We got married at the Bellagio before we met out KK Photographer (Keith). Since the Bellagio will not allow outside photography during the wedding, Keith met us right after. We love this man! He took us to so many beautiful places, gave us great direction, got on the floor to get the angle he needed, and even stopped at a gas station to get me Tylenol when I asked him if he had any in his car. He took 3hrs of photography including family pictures during the first part of our reception. All of our guest were very impressed with him and are already recommending him to other couples. When we got his pictures CD's, we were amazed at the great quality of photography. And I'm picky about my pictures! In fact, we were very disappointing with the pictures the Bellagio's photography company took. Thank god for Keith! That camera of his is magical. lol, I have so many great shots from his session, I don't know which to pick to print out.

By the way, there are no hidden fees with this company. We got out 3hrs of photography, transportation, and the full CD all for under $400!

Sent on 11/20/2013

Jennifer · Married on 11/08/2013

Keith was excellent! Our wedding pictures are by far the BEST wedding pictures I have ever seen. He was creative and shot beautiful pictures. My 3 year old niece was the flower girl and was loosing focus real quick and he did a great job at getting her to smile and knew when she needed a break. He was very thoughtful and created special pictures in memory of a loved one. He was constantly taking pictures, he never stopped the whole wedding. I can't say enough about KK photography. We are so happy we chose him. He helped make our special day absolutely perfect!!

Sent on 12/26/2013

Keith was an amazing photographer. We hired him to cover our reception since out ceremony venue didn't allow outside photography. His pictures far exceeded the Ceremony's pictures in quantity and quality. Our only regret is that we couldn't sneak him into our ceremony and have him take picture there :) The pictures were beautiful! We have recommending him to our friends and family ever since the wedding. Thank you Keith!

Sent on 12/30/2013

Jaymi · Married on 10/31/2013

Great photographer. Would absolutely recommend for any event!

Sent on 12/22/2013

Shelley · Married on 10/15/2013

Keith was a really friendly man who instantly got us to relax and enjoy the photography session. The photos he took are amazing, inventive, varied and everything we could have asked for. I would recommend Keith 100%, his service from beginning to end was faultless, even meting us at the airport to deliver our hardcopies so we could take them home.

Sent on 12/27/2013

Lisa · Married on 10/13/2013

How could anyone say ANYTHING bad about Keith??? I was kinda late to my own wedding, due to traffic, and he didn't even mention it!! He got straight to work, and took AMAZING photos, showing me the whole time. I have yet to see them, and IM DYING from anticipation, but I know they will be great as well. Keith was so sweet, got pictures of my family, guest, and everyone LOVED him. If you have any doubts, DON'T!!!! He is truly the sweetest guy, and is amazing!!!

Sent on 10/16/2013

Stephanie · Married on 10/12/2013

We booked Keith for the 3 hour internet special ($395). Because our Chapel didn't allow outside photographers we booked him to meet us at the double decker bus after the ceremony (4:00) so we could get some good pictures of everyone at our stops. The day of I got a call from David who said Keith had a scheduling conflict and he would be doing out photos. I never met Keith so I can't comment on him, but David was absolutely fantastic. Everyone was impressed by how easy going he was and how well he meshed with everyone. He met us on the bus and took all kinds of candid pictures, and then got some pictures of us all at the Las Vegas sign, and then took me and hubs to get some pics around the Bellagio. The fountains weren't going off but it was still great. When we got off the bus at the Venetian
    (around 6:20) for our supper we told our guests to go on and have a look around on their own while until supper at 7:00 and hubs and I went with David for some pictures. We both really dislike getting pictures taken of us but David made it quite tolerable! On Sunday when we got up he texted me and said we could meet up anytime to get the pictures. We met in the afternoon and he showed us the pics on Shutterfly because we didn't have a laptop with us. He also gave us a disc with all the high res pics on it. When we tried the disc on my dad's laptop later in the day we couldn't access all the pictures. I texted David late Sundaynight and he had a new disc to us Monday lunchtime. (In all fairness to the first disc, there is a high likelihood that we couldn't access the pics because of the settings on my dad's laptop.....but we figured better safe than sorry). The pictures came out fabulous and we're both really happy with them. Overall everything was outstanding...we got our money's worth and so much more!

Sent on 11/15/2013

Jessica · Married on 10/06/2013

David from KK Photography did our wedding video and I can't rave enough about him. He was AMAZING and our wedding video turned out so beautiful. It was a great value for what we received! Great price, great service and exceptional video!!!

Sent on 11/07/2013

Janice · Married on 10/05/2013

Keith Kaplan is an amazing photographer! He was kind, courteous and had a wonderful eye for beautiful pictures against gorgeous backgrounds. He wanted to make sure that he took every picture we wanted! He stayed near and watched us so that when a great spontaneous picture showed itself, he was there to take it. Also, besides taking pictures of the usual wedding party etc., he took several couples that were at the wedding and posed them for pictures in front of the little waterfall in the backyard. These people are excited to see these pictures when they are ready. He didn't require a deposit, and there were no "levels of picture packages.". You pay at the end and he sends you the CD. Simple! Our venue got a little crowded inside, so Keith helped to serve all the appetizers and helped in the kitchen as well! He was great fun! He had to leave for another wedding and apologized many times! I'm so happy we found him! We can't wait to see the results!

Sent on 10/13/2013