Keith Kaplan Photography Reviews

Keith Kaplan Photography 5
Keith Kaplan Photography 6
Keith Kaplan Photography 7

Mary · Married on 12/25/2014

Keith was spectacular. His attention to detail was more than we expected. We couldn't afford a lot for our small wedding so he went above and beyond and became our impromptu wedding coordinater. Not only were his pictures beautiful but he poured champagne, moved chairs for guests and helped move the wedding along smoothly. We got married on Christmas and he eas very accommodating with our unique situation. He took time out of his Christmas to help make our day so special. All of my older sisters were already married and they were jealous of how great he was! I would definitely recommend him to my friends.

Sent on 01/17/2015

Keith was personable and professional. He made our wedding day even more fun with his fun personality and great suggestions. Being able to have the images included in the price was a big plus and we were very happy with them. He also made suggestions for other vendors like the officiant and picked us up at our hotel which made things very convenient and easy. I would definitely recommend him.

Sent on 02/22/2015

Shanell · Married on 12/13/2014

I am extremely late in posting this; however, I had to take the time to say that Keith did an amazing job capturing our wedding day. We decided to elope to Vegas and stumbled across his website. He was patient and caring and captured some beautiful shots of us. Money well spent. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 01/13/2016

Ginger · Married on 12/11/2014

Keith was great! And the quality of the pictures is amazing!!!! I enjoy them and was so pleased with his service!

Sent on 01/16/2015

The turn around time for the pictures was fast! The pictures arrived way before we return home from our honeymoon. He was fun and easy going, we wanted our photos to be Vegas style and it turn out just how we like it. We highly recommend and thankful for the great service Keith has provided.

Sent on 02/16/2015

Jere · event on 12/05/2014

No Joke ! Perfect service ! Worked around the schedule we needed. Took a ton of GREAT shots ! Made our daughter feel very comfortable and special for her day. Was very professional and knew great spots for shots. Was very quick in finalizing shots and getting finished product to us as well.

Thanks Keith !!

Sent on 02/20/2015

Allen · Married on 11/01/2014

Keith was wonderful and magnificent in every way! We did not meet Keith until our wedding day, he was prompt, professional and determined to capture this memorable day for all eternity. He has a genuine passion for his work and really enjoys what he does. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/16/2014

I just want to piggy back off what my husband Allen said. Not only did Keith take the most magnificent pictures but he made other arrangements for us when the weather wouldn’t cooperate.

Keith & Wanda our Minister decorated our beautiful suite and made it into a little wedding chapel. He brought us candles, he helped me get dress and my before and after pictures where so beautiful I almost didn’t recognizes myself. We had no family or friends with us we were all alone but Keith made us feel like family and I my experience was unbelievable. I was the happiest I had ever been in my entire life and Keith had a lot to do with that!

Sent on 11/19/2014

Sheena · Married on 10/04/2014

We'd like to thank Keith for amazing photos!

So glad that we decided to go with him.

At the time, being reserved Brits, we thought some of his ideas were odd (for want of a better word) but they turned out great. He really got people's personalities and there is a great mix of the classic photos and the fun ones. You can then choose which ones to get framed!

Very reasonable as well, many have commented at how great the photos look and are shocked when we tell them the cost.

Thanks again Keith for capturing such great memories!

Sent on 03/23/2015

Keith is amazing! His photography is great. Even though I hate taking pictures, his infectious and bubbly personality makes it so easy. I would definitely use him again!

Sent on 10/08/2014

Sarah · Married on 08/27/2014

We had arranged Keith for our Las Vegas wedding photography (we are from New Zealand). He was very easy to contact via email, and everything was arranged and confirmed over email. All went according to plan, he was there to pick us up at the time arranged, and from there he worked within our required time frames, which consisted of a few hours on the strip, and about an hour of group and family photos at our reception venue. With this in mind he took us to locations where there were a few great environments for photos. He was fun and creative, we wanted these photos to be Vegas style, and they were! Lying on pool tables, cages, waterfalls, pole dancing and the Vegas sign!
    Our guests were full of positive comments around his style when he was doing the group photos, and he was happy to work with any of our ideas and requests.
    The photos were provided very promptly, and are a great collection of memory's for our Vegas wedding!
    Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/12/2014

Lissette · Married on 08/23/2014

keith was so good my family members couldn't stop talking about how beautiful my pictures looked.I'm so happy I chose him as my photographer for my wedding.

Sent on 08/28/2014

Chelci · Married on 08/10/2014

Everything was magical. He was not only a photographer, he was a tour guide! He gave us bits and pieces of each hotel's history as we drove from Old Town to the strip. He picked us up from our chapel and drove us back to our hotel after. We were even treated us to ice cream after! He gave us the chance to stop and take pictures with our cell phones, and even took a few for us. Every photo captures exactly who we are as a couple and as individuals. The whole session was completely comfortable and very enjoyable. It was one of our favorite parts of our Vegas trip.

Sent on 09/02/2014

Kim · Married on 08/09/2014

Keith was the absolute best! I wasn't feeling well the day of our photos and Keith was so kind, patient, attentive, & thoughtful! I would recommend him to anyone looking for high quality photos with a creative touch! Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 08/28/2014

RAYSA · Married on 08/08/2014

If I could give Keith 10 stars, I would. His service and his work are AMAZING!!! He was very responsive and patient with me (I drove him crazy with texts and emails) before our wedding. We wanted to do a photo shoot at Nelson ghost town and the Strip and he gave us an excellent price. Also, we got our pictures and video in less than a week. I recommend Keith to anyone. He is fun to work with and very professional.
    THANK YOU, KEITH!!!!! Leslie & Raysa

Sent on 08/26/2014

Matt&Coty · Married on 08/04/2014

Working with Keith was great! He made everything so easy and always returned our phone calls and emails. He took amazing photos and always made sure that we were happy with them. The disk arrived after we returned from our honeymoon and the photos are spectacular. There are so many amazing photos that we have spent hours looking at them.If you are in Vegas and are looking for a photographer we would highly recommended him! It's money well spent.

Matt&Coty
    Atlanta GA

Sent on 09/14/2014

Amber · Married on 07/11/2014

Keith was absolutley amazing! I feel like I should have paid so much more for what we received. He was very responsive to me prior to the wedding. Showed up early to my wedding and so nice! He took us to places in Vegas that had the most amazing shots. He has a eye for the romantic shot as well as the creative fun shots. I would use him a million more times and can definitely say I do not regret my photographer, he was one of the best experiences we had.

Sent on 07/15/2014

Shannon · Married on 06/16/2014

Amazing job!!!!! Everyone was so happy with his creativity & professionalism. I would definitely recommend his services!!!!

Sent on 06/28/2014

stephanie · Married on 06/12/2014

what a fantastic experience! my friends family and myself couldnt have been more pleased! keith was prompt, attentive, thoughtful, all around amazing! i have all great things things to say! altho we were states away during the planning he always kept me worry free!

Sent on 06/22/2014

Michaela · Married on 06/11/2014

We are from North Dakota so we planned our wedding states away and I did not meet keith until the day of my wedding...It was 106 degrees that day we were running a little behind and I was already stressed. We were suppose to go to the venue for pictures outside. Keith told me that with the heat and the sun my pictures were not going to turn out the way either of us wanted. Because I was already stressed I did not want plans to change so I said no we will do them at the venue. He kept insisting that it would be better to stay at Mandalay Bay and do them he wanted to give us the best pictures possible. Finally I agreed and I am SOOOO glad I did!! The pictures Keith took were absolutely amazing! He was so great to work with. He was great with our kids ad family and it went so smoothly. We are sooo happy with our choice of photographer. That was my biggest fear planning from soo far away. It was who my wedding planner recommended so thats who I chose and it was the best choice. He did several different edits and gave me sooo many to choose from. Thank you so much Keith for making our day amazing and giving us such beautiful pictures.

Sent on 07/02/2014

Jamie · Married on 06/09/2014

Keith was so awesome! We had a huge party and he was so patient and went above and beyond to get amazing pictures! I highly recommend him to anyone looking for any kind of awesome picture!

Sent on 06/19/2014

We loved the photographer and his work, had so much fun during the shoot and got so many photos!

Sent on 06/29/2014

bernadette · Married on 06/05/2014

You have to hire this guy!!! It was so much fun , even my husband enjoyed having his picture taken :-) He paid alot of attention to our 3 year old son too by looking for things to keep him busy while we had our pictures taken.
    He also let us stop for a drink which was definitely welcomed!
    I absolutely loved the pictures too and he processed them really quick! I would highly recommend him!
    I'm a wedding planner in my own country and work with many photographers so I have alot of experience in this area.
    He made it such an enjoyable and memorable experience and great value for money!

Sent on 06/16/2014

Brinley · Married on 06/03/2014

Keith was very professional during our photo shoot. He knew exactly what he was doing and was very flexible to my and my family's needs. We got the pictures VERY quickly (within a few days) and they were beautiful. They were much better than the one's we got at the chapel! Honestly, I was a little bit skeptical at all of the good reviews that Keith had...thought that maybe they weren't from actual customers or something...but boy was I wrong! He was awesome. I will treasure these pictures for the rest of my life!

Sent on 06/19/2014

Solomon · Married on 06/02/2014

Keith was professional and extremely courteous. He was very thoughtful with everything he did, and was a pleasure to deal with. We would recommend Keith to anyone.

Sent on 06/22/2014