Keith Kaplan Photography Reviews

256 | Henderson, NV

256 Reviews for Keith Kaplan Photography

Keith did an amazing job with my pictures. We booked him for a 3 hour photo tour of the strip after our wedding. He was super responsive during the planning stages via email. Not only did we get all the pictures we wanted but he had us stop at places we did not know about and took the BEST pictures! I loved my experience. We had seven people with us and he accommodated the group, checking in with us often to make sure we were getting all the pictures we wanted. His turn around time on the Shutterfly account was super fast and the quality of the pictures were amazing! His price for the 3 hours was VERY reasonable! I really cannot say enough good things about my experience.

Sent on 10/05/2015

Vanya · Married on 02/29/2016

Wow, just wow! Keith thank you so much for our outstanding wedding photography.
    Anyone looking for a photographer in Las Vegas I can't recommend Keith highly enough.
    Excellent value for money, total gent and amazing at his job.
    Thanks again, Vanya & Barry

Sent on 03/06/2016

Devon · Married on 12/27/2015

All I can say is WOW! I have been wanting to write this review since our wedding day, December 27/2015. Keith was our photographer and he was nothing short of amazing! I booked him the September before the wedding and he was great to keep in touch and answer any questions I was having. When the day came for our wedding.. he showed up to take pictures of the girls and myself getting ready. He had such fun ideas for us and the girls and I loved his personality. He took tons of amazing shots of us in the hotel room getting ready, jumping on the bed, and doing all our girly stuff. He was able to capture shots of all the steps of the morning.
    After we did all the girls shots.. he suggested we do a little boudoir session for the groom. He made this experience completely comfortable and really made me feel at home. He got great shots and my husband loved them! Normally I would feel strange getting this type of picture taken by a man .. but Keith is so awesome that it didn't bother me one bit!
    Not only was Keith an awesome photographer... but he seriously kept me calm all day. At one point I thought we were going to be late for the wedding and we couldn't find the limo. Not to worry.. Keith had everything under control... he found the limo, and my mom and reassured me not to worry that we would make it there with plenty of time. He really knows the way Vegas weddings work and helps you along the way.
    He got fantastic shots of me and my girlfriends in the bridal suite and amazing shots of the wedding itself. After the wedding we got pictures all downtown on Fremont .. which I honestly cant explain how amazing these shots were. They seriously looked like something out of a magazine. It was great. We also got pictures in different hotels down there, as well as at the Las Vegas sign.
    To wrap things up ... Keith was amazing! If you are thinking of getting him.. JUST DO IT ALREADY! You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 05/10/2016

Amanda · Married on 12/06/2015

Keith did an amazing job with our wedding photos! We booked a 2 hr session with him following our ceremony with Wanda. He does some great work and is super creative. He's very professional yet very personable and fun at the same time. He's flexible and easy going and makes sure he gets things done perfectly. We were so glad we found Keith and were able to use him for our photos! We highly recommend Keith to anyone wanting amazing and fun wedding photos at a great price.

Sent on 12/15/2015

Sebastian · Married on 09/24/2015

We booked and arranged our two hour strip session with Keith online having read the reviews and communicated with him via email as my wife and I live in the UK. Keith always responded very promptly and was extremely helpful. When we met Keith on the day of our wedding he was warm and friendly and made us instantly feel relaxed. We are yet to receive our pictures but the previews that we have received so far look fantastic.

For anyone looking for a stress free and fun wedding photo experience Keith is perfect and we cannot recommend him enough.

Sent on 10/04/2015
  • X

Xochitl · Married on 09/12/2015

I contacted Keith 3 weeks before the ceremony and luckily he was available. When talking to him he was very understanding and accommodating. At first, I was a bit dubious since he doesn't require a deposit. The day of the pictures he went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable, cheering for us, and showing us the pictures to make sure we were satisfied. He emailed me the link to the pics 2 days later. The pictures are breathtaking! He exceeded all of my expectations. Keith was absolutely amazing, I would recommend him 100%.

Sent on 09/16/2015

Rebecca · Married on 09/06/2015

Keith was absolutely fantastic, we are so happy we chose him. We had a wedding in Vegas and only had a very small group. He included everyone in the photos and made it such a fun experience. Keith knew all the best spots for photos on the strip. We have received our photos online and we couldn't be happier. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Rachel · Married on 09/05/2015

I must say, at first I was a little skeptical about Keith because he didn't require a deposit and his costs were low. I must say he is the BEST of the BEST. He arrived on time and had such creative ideas for posing and places to capture such great memories. He made my wedding day spectacular. He was professional and very nice. My pictures came back within a week of my wedding and to say the least, I am amazed! I have memories that will last forever and I'm so thankful I found him. I would recommend him to any and everybody!

Sent on 09/14/2015

Great photographer, we would highly recommend.

Sent on 09/13/2015

Candyce · Married on 08/30/2015

I cannot say enough amazing things about Keith. This was my first marriage so I didn't know what to expect but he all but held my hand and set me up in the most creative amazing shots ever. I seriously didn't know I could look like that! He has a wonderful eye, is super creative and very attentive. His eye to detail is sections to none and he goes out of his way to capture the perfect shot. He had to deal with a lot of rowdy wedding party, and he handled them perfect and still got great shots. I seriously loved all of them and felt like they looked like they should be in Vogue Italia or something. Our wedding planned and friends were all impressed at the speed I received the final product for and everyone LOVED the pics! Not only is he a great photographer, he is a standup guy with a wonderful personality who really really cares about his clients. I will without a doubt recommend him to anyone I know getting married in Vegas!

Sent on 09/04/2015

Danielle · Married on 08/29/2015

Do not hesitate to go with Keith! He was always on time, took great photos, got photos back to us very quickly and was a very nice, friendly person. I would highly recommend the strip tour, he got awesome shots! He takes care of everything for you, drives you around, if there is not enough room, he has great recommendations for larger vehicles. Everything was taken care of with Keith. I have no complaints and only good things to say. Highly recommend Keith for you wedding photography needs, you will not regret it! We certainly do not!!!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Nevena · Married on 07/27/2015

Keith is the best photographer there is in Las Vegas. I found Keith while researching wedding photographers in Vegas. The quality of his work is exceptional and what great pricing!!!! From the moment I spoke with him I knew I found the right person to take pictures of our wedding. Keith sounded so professional, kind, honest, upbeat and fun that I decided to book him right away.

Keith was extremely helpful until the day of the wedding. He suggested a wonderful officiant Wanda Tracey (Wanda’s Weddings) and Pampered Brides for hair and make -up (Jamie was wonderful). On the day of the wedding Keith picked us up at the hotel and drove us around to the ceremony place and other places on the strip to take pictures. He made us feel so special and comfortable as well as he was a wonderful tour guide ( he was also our witness). We still have not received the DVD with high resolution pictures but the pictures that he posted on the shutter fly website are absolutely beautiful. We could not be any happier. Keith loves what he does and it shows in his pictures. If you are looking for a great photographer at a great price look no farther than Keith @ KK Photography.
    Thanks:) Nevena & Josip

Sent on 08/04/2015

Jessica · Married on 07/18/2015

I could not be any happier with pictures. They came out beautifully and I was able to see them within days of my wedding.

Sent on 07/01/2015

Ashley · Married on 07/18/2015

Keith covered our reception and photos on the strip and at 4seasons. He is absolutely amazing! Our photos are gorgeous. He's energetic, enthusiastic and truly loves what he does! We just received our discs and there are a variety of poses/candid/edits! We are thrilled with the results and the lasting memories he was able to capture! Absolutely fantastic!

Sent on 08/08/2015

Stephan + Desiree · Married on 06/20/2015

My wife and I booked Keith for our wedding in Las Vegas. Since it is the first time for us to have a photographer taking pictures of our wedding ;-) , we did not know what to expect. But we are very happy with the result. He has great ideas and knows beautiful locations. And we even had much fun, and got a very tasty doughnut too.
    Now we know we made the right decision and would take him again as our photographer.
    Thank you very much.

Sent on 08/01/2015

jessica · Married on 06/19/2015

Keith was awesome! He was very personable and he drove us to whatever locations we wanted. It was a great experience!

Sent on 07/22/2015

Jennifer · Married on 06/16/2015

keith was wonderful! He had a great price and was very accommodating! The wedding service people I booked lacked direction to my wedding party and Keith really stepped in and directed all my guests and wedding party and saved the day! He made us all very comfortable and relaxed. He was more than just a photographer. He really helped everyone get organized. I would highly recommend him! I wish he was in CA where I live! Our pictures look fantastic and came in a few days with 4 different styles! Fast, efficient, professional, flexible, affordable and a great photographer!

Sent on 07/23/2015

Samantha · Married on 06/14/2015

We couldn't have had a better photographer than Keith, he made our day extra special. He knew all of the best places for our photos and his friendly and professional approach made everyone feel relaxed and allowed the day to flow perfectly. Keith sent us the photographs promptly and they were better than we could have ever imagined. I would recommend Keith for any celebrations you may have coming up! Great guy and wonderful photographs! Thank you very much!

Sent on 07/29/2015

Thank you to KK Photography & to our photographer David. Our wedding was on June 13, 2015 in the hot hot sun in Las Vegas, NV. Words really cannot express the gratitude & appreciation we have for you David, but you deserve to be noticed. You worked so hard through the quick timing we had and through the rough heat. You captured the most memorable moments in our lives. Thank you for being part of that day & capturing timeless treasures; precious moments for us. David even sent us a couple sneak peek pics that same day. Our CD came in fairly quickly as well. You guys are the best. Best pricing, quality pictures, best photographer to work with, best etc... We can go on with some many positive things to say.... LOL.... Overall I would highly recommend you guys to anyone who reads your reviews. If ever I need another professional photographer in Las Vegas. I definitely will hire you guys again.

Again THANK YOU!
    Angela Mendez

Sent on 07/22/2015

Kari · Married on 06/06/2015

Keith did a wonderful job, made our special day awesome! We got great unique wedding pictures

Sent on 07/23/2015

Chasity · Married on 05/26/2015

Love my day. It was perfect in every way possible. I would go back to Vegas just to shoot with him again!! Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Niki · Married on 05/10/2015

We had our wedding in Las Vegas on May 10, 2015. We chose Keith as a photographer and he was funny and very helpful with poses and location ideas. When I called a few days before our wedding date to see if we could move the ceremony location, Keith also suggested we get married earlier in the day for better lighting! Since we were eloping, it was a easy change, this made for a better day for pictures. We were sent a link to our pictures before we LEFT Vegas and had our CD within a week and we live in Canada! Best photographer EVER!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Becca · Married on 05/05/2015

From the moment I first talk to Keith til he meet us on the day we left to give us our Photo CD he was nothing but nice and professional! We loved Keith! He was on time to pick us up and then took us to different places on the strip and took beutiful photos!

Sent on 05/24/2015

kari · Married on 04/16/2015

Keith was as excited about our wedding as we were. The photos captured the beauty and are absolutely wonderful!

Sent on 04/21/2015

Amy · Married on 04/08/2015

Keith!
    You rock! You made this such a great experience, even more than we had hoped for!
    Thank You Thank You Thank You!
    You will not regret hiring Keith as your photographer!
    Cheers!