Keith Kaplan Photography Reviews

Keith Kaplan Photography 5
Keith Kaplan Photography 6
Keith Kaplan Photography 7

Rebecca · Married on 09/06/2015

Keith was absolutely fantastic, we are so happy we chose him. We had a wedding in Vegas and only had a very small group. He included everyone in the photos and made it such a fun experience. Keith knew all the best spots for photos on the strip. We have received our photos online and we couldn't be happier. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Rachel · Married on 09/05/2015

I must say, at first I was a little skeptical about Keith because he didn't require a deposit and his costs were low. I must say he is the BEST of the BEST. He arrived on time and had such creative ideas for posing and places to capture such great memories. He made my wedding day spectacular. He was professional and very nice. My pictures came back within a week of my wedding and to say the least, I am amazed! I have memories that will last forever and I'm so thankful I found him. I would recommend him to any and everybody!

Sent on 09/14/2015

Great photographer, we would highly recommend.

Sent on 09/13/2015

Candyce · Married on 08/30/2015

I cannot say enough amazing things about Keith. This was my first marriage so I didn't know what to expect but he all but held my hand and set me up in the most creative amazing shots ever. I seriously didn't know I could look like that! He has a wonderful eye, is super creative and very attentive. His eye to detail is sections to none and he goes out of his way to capture the perfect shot. He had to deal with a lot of rowdy wedding party, and he handled them perfect and still got great shots. I seriously loved all of them and felt like they looked like they should be in Vogue Italia or something. Our wedding planned and friends were all impressed at the speed I received the final product for and everyone LOVED the pics! Not only is he a great photographer, he is a standup guy with a wonderful personality who really really cares about his clients. I will without a doubt recommend him to anyone I know getting married in Vegas!

Sent on 09/04/2015

Danielle · Married on 08/29/2015

Do not hesitate to go with Keith! He was always on time, took great photos, got photos back to us very quickly and was a very nice, friendly person. I would highly recommend the strip tour, he got awesome shots! He takes care of everything for you, drives you around, if there is not enough room, he has great recommendations for larger vehicles. Everything was taken care of with Keith. I have no complaints and only good things to say. Highly recommend Keith for you wedding photography needs, you will not regret it! We certainly do not!!!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Nevena · Married on 07/27/2015

Keith is the best photographer there is in Las Vegas. I found Keith while researching wedding photographers in Vegas. The quality of his work is exceptional and what great pricing!!!! From the moment I spoke with him I knew I found the right person to take pictures of our wedding. Keith sounded so professional, kind, honest, upbeat and fun that I decided to book him right away.

Keith was extremely helpful until the day of the wedding. He suggested a wonderful officiant Wanda Tracey (Wanda’s Weddings) and Pampered Brides for hair and make -up (Jamie was wonderful). On the day of the wedding Keith picked us up at the hotel and drove us around to the ceremony place and other places on the strip to take pictures. He made us feel so special and comfortable as well as he was a wonderful tour guide ( he was also our witness). We still have not received the DVD with high resolution pictures but the pictures that he posted on the shutter fly website are absolutely beautiful. We could not be any happier. Keith loves what he does and it shows in his pictures. If you are looking for a great photographer at a great price look no farther than Keith @ KK Photography.
    Thanks:) Nevena & Josip

Sent on 08/04/2015

Jessica · Married on 07/18/2015

I could not be any happier with pictures. They came out beautifully and I was able to see them within days of my wedding.

Sent on 07/01/2015

Ashley · Married on 07/18/2015

Keith covered our reception and photos on the strip and at 4seasons. He is absolutely amazing! Our photos are gorgeous. He's energetic, enthusiastic and truly loves what he does! We just received our discs and there are a variety of poses/candid/edits! We are thrilled with the results and the lasting memories he was able to capture! Absolutely fantastic!

Sent on 08/08/2015

Stephan + Desiree · Married on 06/20/2015

My wife and I booked Keith for our wedding in Las Vegas. Since it is the first time for us to have a photographer taking pictures of our wedding ;-) , we did not know what to expect. But we are very happy with the result. He has great ideas and knows beautiful locations. And we even had much fun, and got a very tasty doughnut too.
    Now we know we made the right decision and would take him again as our photographer.
    Thank you very much.

Sent on 08/01/2015

jessica · Married on 06/19/2015

Keith was awesome! He was very personable and he drove us to whatever locations we wanted. It was a great experience!

Sent on 07/22/2015

Jennifer · Married on 06/16/2015

keith was wonderful! He had a great price and was very accommodating! The wedding service people I booked lacked direction to my wedding party and Keith really stepped in and directed all my guests and wedding party and saved the day! He made us all very comfortable and relaxed. He was more than just a photographer. He really helped everyone get organized. I would highly recommend him! I wish he was in CA where I live! Our pictures look fantastic and came in a few days with 4 different styles! Fast, efficient, professional, flexible, affordable and a great photographer!

Sent on 07/23/2015

Samantha · Married on 06/14/2015

We couldn't have had a better photographer than Keith, he made our day extra special. He knew all of the best places for our photos and his friendly and professional approach made everyone feel relaxed and allowed the day to flow perfectly. Keith sent us the photographs promptly and they were better than we could have ever imagined. I would recommend Keith for any celebrations you may have coming up! Great guy and wonderful photographs! Thank you very much!

Sent on 07/29/2015

Thank you to KK Photography & to our photographer David. Our wedding was on June 13, 2015 in the hot hot sun in Las Vegas, NV. Words really cannot express the gratitude & appreciation we have for you David, but you deserve to be noticed. You worked so hard through the quick timing we had and through the rough heat. You captured the most memorable moments in our lives. Thank you for being part of that day & capturing timeless treasures; precious moments for us. David even sent us a couple sneak peek pics that same day. Our CD came in fairly quickly as well. You guys are the best. Best pricing, quality pictures, best photographer to work with, best etc... We can go on with some many positive things to say.... LOL.... Overall I would highly recommend you guys to anyone who reads your reviews. If ever I need another professional photographer in Las Vegas. I definitely will hire you guys again.

Again THANK YOU!
    Angela Mendez

Sent on 07/22/2015

Kari · Married on 06/06/2015

Keith did a wonderful job, made our special day awesome! We got great unique wedding pictures

Sent on 07/23/2015

Chasity · Married on 05/26/2015

Love my day. It was perfect in every way possible. I would go back to Vegas just to shoot with him again!! Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Niki · Married on 05/10/2015

We had our wedding in Las Vegas on May 10, 2015. We chose Keith as a photographer and he was funny and very helpful with poses and location ideas. When I called a few days before our wedding date to see if we could move the ceremony location, Keith also suggested we get married earlier in the day for better lighting! Since we were eloping, it was a easy change, this made for a better day for pictures. We were sent a link to our pictures before we LEFT Vegas and had our CD within a week and we live in Canada! Best photographer EVER!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Becca · Married on 05/05/2015

From the moment I first talk to Keith til he meet us on the day we left to give us our Photo CD he was nothing but nice and professional! We loved Keith! He was on time to pick us up and then took us to different places on the strip and took beutiful photos!

Sent on 05/24/2015

kari · Married on 04/16/2015

Keith was as excited about our wedding as we were. The photos captured the beauty and are absolutely wonderful!

Sent on 04/21/2015

Amy · Married on 04/08/2015

Keith!
    You rock! You made this such a great experience, even more than we had hoped for!
    Thank You Thank You Thank You!
    You will not regret hiring Keith as your photographer!
    Cheers!
    Scott & Amy

Sent on 04/15/2015

Heather · Married on 03/29/2015

We had Keith and David both do our wedding on March 29th, 2015 and they did a fantastic job! Keith did our engagement photos a year ago so we knew the quality of work we would be getting. We got our first round of wedding photos within 5 days! Amazing time frame for editing and uploads. We cannot wait to get our next round of images, and know that they will be stunning. These guys were very professional and sure to cover every angle, pose, etc. despite being limited in time by our venue's time frames. And let's be honest....you cannot beat the price and value. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/05/2015

Tammy · Married on 03/07/2015

I just got my pictures back from my son's Bar Mitzvah and words cannot express how Amazing Keith has capture this very special moment for us. I am crying over how Wonderful these pictures turned out and there is so so many. When Keith says he Loves what he does, it truly shows in his pictures. If you want to have very special memories of a very special event you HAVE TO HAVE KEITH!!! Once again, Keith, Thank You from the bottom of my heart, Thank You. :)

Sent on 03/19/2015

Jenni · Married on 01/10/2015

Keith was just incredible! Words cannot describe his professionalism, kindness, and fun work attitude! Every member of my bridal party and our families were equally impressed! He maximized the short time we had him for and got some insane shots! I recieved over 400 pics within two days of my wedding! I was able to order my canvas within two days of my wedding and it's already hanging on my wall! Thank you so much Keith for your incredible work!!!

Sent on 01/16/2015

Not really knowing what we were after in a wedding shoot or what to really expect, Keith did an amazing job incorporating all of the iconic spots up and down the strip, and ensuring we had a lot of fun while doing so.
    We loved the variety in the photos, which ranged from the very traditional wedding poses to some much more sexy and provocative shots.
    Very happy with the quality and range of the photos, and the experience provided on the day.

Sent on 01/18/2015

Michelle · Married on 12/29/2014

Keith was a fabulous photographer and went out of his way to make our day amazing. I would recommend him to anyone!!!

Sent on 01/17/2015
  • O

Oli · Married on 12/28/2014

We came from the uk and Keith was fantastic!

Sent on 01/16/2015