Keith Kaplan Photography Reviews

256 | Henderson, NV

256 Reviews for Keith Kaplan Photography

Derek · Married on 05/25/2018

We felt lucky to have Keith photograph our special day having read all of the positive reviews. It turns out that all of the glowing reviews are spot on. He was amazing. He put us at complete ease immediately. He knew exactly how and where to take amazing shots. We are so delighted with the final product and now consider Keith a friend - that is the impact he has had on us. He is incredibly talented and it was a privilege to benefit from his skills.

Sent on 06/10/2018

Victor · Married on 04/23/2018

We're from Belgium and booked Keith a month before our wedding. We chose the desert + Las Vegas strip tour package and it was amazing! Keith is a great, honest guy and clearly very experienced with wedding photography. We felt really comfortable during the shoot. He knows a lot of stunning locations and acts very professional. We received our edited photos very fast and he was always quick in responding to our messages. Also considering his prices, we highly recommend Keith Kaplan. Thank you for the wonderful day!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Ciera · Married on 03/18/2018

My husband and I are so thankful that we chose Keith Kaplan to capture our big day! Keith does amazing work. We received our pictures back very quickly. We are not picture people, we usually avoid cameras at any cost, but Keith was so fun, relatable, and easy to work with.

Sent on 03/26/2018

Rachel · Married on 02/18/2018

Keith was an absolute dream on our wedding day. We travelled from Australia and we were more excited to do these wedding photos than we were to actually get married. It was so much fun and SO SO SO SO easy. We were able to have it all payed before we even left Australia and the only thing we had to worry about was the weather. It was such a windy day but we really wanted our desert pics, Keith went above and beyond and even stopped in at Walgreens to buy me a few extra hair clips to keep it at ease in the wind. I would recommend Keith to anyone and everyone!!!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Kristin · Married on 01/20/2018

Wrong photographer. I can't delete my review now... So heres 5 stars because I cannot delete.

Sent on 02/10/2018
  • Monique

Monique Guyinn Williams · Married on 12/30/2017

The Best Experience Ever

We got married 12/30/17 and Keith and Wanda were so accommodating. Our families surprised us by all coming out. They were patient with the changes. Can I tell you our photos are amazing. He really captured us and our special day.

Sent on 07/12/2019

Lisa · Married on 12/18/2017

Keith is amazing! From planning to wedding Keith helped us with every aspect of our wedding.
    We spoke to Keith from the UK before our wedding, and he put us at ease straight away, he has a special way of making you feel relaxed, so every photo looked amazing.
    He also helped organise a hairdresser and makeup artist on the morning of the wedding, recommended a venue for the ceremony, which he then organised and put us in touch with Wanda the wedding minister. The whole day was relaxed and awesome fun. I cannot recommend Keith enough.

Sent on 02/14/2018

Christine · Married on 11/12/2017

Keith is a wonderful photograper he's very personable and very professional! He will make you feel very comfortable and will make sure you get what you want out of your photos! We are from Ohio and got married in Vegas and are having the reception back home wanted lots of pictures to make a slide show for our reception venue he really delivered! I'm amazed got more than I expected! Only wish I could attach pictures to this review. He got the pictures to us within like 48 hours that is amazing!! he did some amazing editing even fixed my husband's thining hair and looks completely natural! Definitely book him don't waste the money on higher priced photographers ! Any requests you have don't be afraid of ask he will make sure they get done! We had a lot of fun my husband hates getting pictures taken and he even enjoyed it!

Sent on 05/20/2017

Gabrielle · Married on 10/28/2017

Hands down a perfect 5! I found Keith’s site first but of course had to continue to research. Coming from California and a last minute request for a photographer...we couldn’t have asked for any one better! We got married in our suite at the Golden Nugget. Keith was early for the occasion and the great chemistry with our guests left everyone happy! We only wish one thing...should have had a guest couples take individual pictures rather than everything with us. But definitely not a deal breaker as he kept asking if we needed any other photos. So for the next person maybe this is something you want to take advantage of. Keith then took us on a whirlwind photo shoot down the strip and back to our reception at Hennessey’s Tavern. One phone call was all it took to seal the deal and hire Keith! Thank you for making our wedding day super special. We will never forget it and either will our guests who have not stopped talking out the professionalism. So if you are looking for a photographer who knows Vegas and knows fantastic places to shoot any pictures, Keith is your guy. I wouldn’t recommend anyone else!!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Nicci · Married on 10/21/2017

I couldn’t have asked for a better wedding photographer! We had the pleasure of working with Keith for 3 days. I got every picture I asked for, and Keith made suggestions for places I would love. And of course I loved them! I found him from a Google search, and I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Miss Ball · Married on 09/20/2017

If you are looking for a wedding photographer, look now further than Keith. His work speaks for itself. We found Keith on Wedding Wire and fell in love this his style and attention to detail. We booked him 5 minutes after reviewing his website and thankfully he could fit us. Keith was professional and friendly at the same time, and by the end of the shoot, we felt we had made a new friend. Keith took us for photography and the Strip and also at Nelson. Nelson Ghost Town is an incredible experience and if you are looking for wedding photography which is a little bit different, request your shoot there! Our photos are amazing and we are so excited to share them with everyone!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Natashia · Married on 07/22/2017

My husband and I really enjoyed working with Keith. Keith was amazing; he took his time, he was very professional, and my pictures are beautiful!!!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Alysia · Married on 07/01/2017

Keith Kaplan was just amazing to work with. We are from Canada hired him for our Vegas/Nelson Ghost Town wedding in July 2017 and we couldn't be happier. He was extremely friendly, outgoing, professional and accommodating. His prices are reasonable and the final product was fantastic. I highly recommend Keith!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Abby · Married on 05/27/2017

I can't tell you how spectacular the photos of my daughter Margot's wedding turned out! You not only knocked it out of the park but were helpful and supportive in so many other ways. Thank you so much for the recommendations for cake, make-up and how to proceed with the venue as we well, especially since we were holding a destination wedding.
    Keith is a must!!!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Teresa · Married on 05/15/2017

I absolutely love the photos that Keith took of us on our wedding day. We purchased the internet "Strip" package. Keith was great in answering my questions via text or phone. He took us down the Vegas Strip after our wedding ceremony to some fun and beautiful places. He has a great energy about him and made our photography experience a very fun one. My husband isn't in to having his picture taken and he admits that he had fun! Our photos are amazing! Now we have great memories of our special day. Everyone that sees our photos absolutely loves them, they are unique. I definitely recommend Keith. Great affordable price and beautiful photos. He had photos up on Shutterfly so we can view them before he had the finished product. Hands down the best in Las Vegas!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Karyn · Married on 05/11/2017

Five Stars just aren't enough! Keith was quick to reply to all of my booking inquiries and was prompt and reliable. He had amazing ideas of how to capture our special occasion with a Las Vegas flair. His poses resulted in an amazing portfolio of pictures! He said to allow him some time to transfer the pictures to disks and six different formast, but they were in the mail in two days!! He was kind and patient with our son, and an all around fun guy to hang out with for a couple of hours! We are so thrilled that we chose to work with Keith and would offer anyone our highest recommendation.

Sent on 05/29/2017

David · Married on 05/07/2017

I found Keith to be responsive, helpful, and very professional in his work. We received the edited, electronic photo files less than a week after returning home to NJ from our Las Vegas wedding. Reasonably priced, I would definitely recommend Keith. Thanks, kk photography, for all of your help!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Robert · Married on 05/06/2017

Keith went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfectly captured. He was prompt, and was very creative with his poses and camera shots. We had an amazing sunset! He even got food and drinks for our wedding party before we were introduced. The beauty of his work is unforgettable and he captured each moment of our wedding and reception quite nicely.

Thanks Keith,
    The Adams'

Sent on 05/30/2017

Caitlin · Married on 04/01/2017

Keith was amazing. We had our two families meeting for the first time in Vegas for our wedding. Everyone felt at ease and Keith helpped us get everyone on and off buses, into pictures and even drove an aunt to get some beers for the party bus to and from the ceremony. Our pictures so far have been beautiful and i cant wait to see thr rest. My family, friends and husband all commented on how amazing Keith was! I could not recommend Keith more.

Sent on 04/03/2017

melissa · Married on 03/04/2017

We love the way our pictures came out. My husband and I highly recommend KK's Photography!

Sent on 03/15/2017

Rebecca · Married on 11/16/2016

Keith is an amazing photographer and a genuinely lovely man. We got married in Vegas jut under a year ago and I am so happy we chose him as our photographer. The photos he took are brilliant and we had a lot of fun shooting them. We got married just the two of us and Keith really added to our day and made it extra special. You would be crazy not to hire Keith for your special day.

Sent on 09/25/2017
  • MrsJackson11416

Robin · Married on 11/04/2016

My wedding day was November 4, 2016. Its taken me a while to submit my reviews. We had an amazing time with Keith. He is an excellent photographer. I received some great shots while having a wonderful time. We received a ton of photos and the price was very reasonable. If you want excellent pictures on a budget, he's your guy. Thank you Keith for an amazing shoot and helping to make my wedding day spectacular.

Sent on 10/07/2017

Kelly · Married on 09/05/2016

Absolutely amazing! Had our wedding photos with Keith on 4th September on the Vegas Strip. I'm over the moon with the results! Can not recommend Keith enough. Everything was perfect , including the communication in the run up. Thanks again Keith, Kelly & Simon

Sent on 09/19/2016

Amber · Married on 07/14/2016

Keith was remarkable!! We used him last week on our wedding day to take photos on the Vegas strip. He was spectacular to work with!! My husband and I enjoyed his personality and the passion he has for photography. He was really creative with the locations and poses he photographed us in. He ensured he got the shots that were important to us. His turn around time was amazing. Everyone that has seen our pictures are in disbelief at how stunning they are. I would recommend Keith to anyone looking for amazing photography at an unbelievable price!

Sent on 07/19/2016

Book Keith now! We went with the Wanda's Weddings/KK Photography package and we walked away from Vegas extremely satisfied. Keith was professional and the strip photography tour was a hit with our guests. We received our online album link within 5 days and our discs within 7 days. Amazing service for an amazing price!

Sent on 07/24/2016