Keith Kaplan Photography Reviews

Keith Kaplan Photography 7
  • Monique

Monique Guyinn Williams · Married on 12/30/2017

The Best Experience Ever

We got married 12/30/17 and Keith and Wanda were so accommodating. Our families surprised us by all coming out. They were patient with the changes. Can I tell you our photos are amazing. He really captured us and our special day.

Sent on 07/12/2019

Lisa · Married on 12/18/2017

Keith is amazing! From planning to wedding Keith helped us with every aspect of our wedding.
    We spoke to Keith from the UK before our wedding, and he put us at ease straight away, he has a special way of making you feel relaxed, so every photo looked amazing.
    He also helped organise a hairdresser and makeup artist on the morning of the wedding, recommended a venue for the ceremony, which he then organised and put us in touch with Wanda the wedding minister. The whole day was relaxed and awesome fun. I cannot recommend Keith enough.

Sent on 02/14/2018

Christine · Married on 11/12/2017

Keith is a wonderful photograper he's very personable and very professional! He will make you feel very comfortable and will make sure you get what you want out of your photos! We are from Ohio and got married in Vegas and are having the reception back home wanted lots of pictures to make a slide show for our reception venue he really delivered! I'm amazed got more than I expected! Only wish I could attach pictures to this review. He got the pictures to us within like 48 hours that is amazing!! he did some amazing editing even fixed my husband's thining hair and looks completely natural! Definitely book him don't waste the money on higher priced photographers ! Any requests you have don't be afraid of ask he will make sure they get done! We had a lot of fun my husband hates getting pictures taken and he even enjoyed it!

Sent on 05/20/2017

Gabrielle · Married on 10/28/2017

Hands down a perfect 5! I found Keith’s site first but of course had to continue to research. Coming from California and a last minute request for a photographer...we couldn’t have asked for any one better! We got married in our suite at the Golden Nugget. Keith was early for the occasion and the great chemistry with our guests left everyone happy! We only wish one thing...should have had a guest couples take individual pictures rather than everything with us. But definitely not a deal breaker as he kept asking if we needed any other photos. So for the next person maybe this is something you want to take advantage of. Keith then took us on a whirlwind photo shoot down the strip and back to our reception at Hennessey’s Tavern. One phone call was all it took to seal the deal and hire Keith! Thank you for making our wedding day super special. We will never forget it and either will our guests who have not stopped talking out the professionalism. So if you are looking for a photographer who knows Vegas and knows fantastic places to shoot any pictures, Keith is your guy. I wouldn’t recommend anyone else!!

Sent on 10/31/2017
    Keith Kaplan Photography 8
    Keith Kaplan Photography 9
    Keith Kaplan Photography 10
    Keith Kaplan Photography 11

Nicci · Married on 10/21/2017

I couldn’t have asked for a better wedding photographer! We had the pleasure of working with Keith for 3 days. I got every picture I asked for, and Keith made suggestions for places I would love. And of course I loved them! I found him from a Google search, and I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 11/06/2017
    Keith Kaplan Photography 12
    Keith Kaplan Photography 13
    Keith Kaplan Photography 14

Miss Ball · Married on 09/20/2017

If you are looking for a wedding photographer, look now further than Keith. His work speaks for itself. We found Keith on Wedding Wire and fell in love this his style and attention to detail. We booked him 5 minutes after reviewing his website and thankfully he could fit us. Keith was professional and friendly at the same time, and by the end of the shoot, we felt we had made a new friend. Keith took us for photography and the Strip and also at Nelson. Nelson Ghost Town is an incredible experience and if you are looking for wedding photography which is a little bit different, request your shoot there! Our photos are amazing and we are so excited to share them with everyone!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Natashia · Married on 07/22/2017

My husband and I really enjoyed working with Keith. Keith was amazing; he took his time, he was very professional, and my pictures are beautiful!!!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Alysia · Married on 07/01/2017

Keith Kaplan was just amazing to work with. We are from Canada hired him for our Vegas/Nelson Ghost Town wedding in July 2017 and we couldn't be happier. He was extremely friendly, outgoing, professional and accommodating. His prices are reasonable and the final product was fantastic. I highly recommend Keith!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Abby · Married on 05/27/2017

I can't tell you how spectacular the photos of my daughter Margot's wedding turned out! You not only knocked it out of the park but were helpful and supportive in so many other ways. Thank you so much for the recommendations for cake, make-up and how to proceed with the venue as we well, especially since we were holding a destination wedding.
    Keith is a must!!!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Teresa · Married on 05/15/2017

I absolutely love the photos that Keith took of us on our wedding day. We purchased the internet "Strip" package. Keith was great in answering my questions via text or phone. He took us down the Vegas Strip after our wedding ceremony to some fun and beautiful places. He has a great energy about him and made our photography experience a very fun one. My husband isn't in to having his picture taken and he admits that he had fun! Our photos are amazing! Now we have great memories of our special day. Everyone that sees our photos absolutely loves them, they are unique. I definitely recommend Keith. Great affordable price and beautiful photos. He had photos up on Shutterfly so we can view them before he had the finished product. Hands down the best in Las Vegas!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Karyn · Married on 05/11/2017

Five Stars just aren't enough! Keith was quick to reply to all of my booking inquiries and was prompt and reliable. He had amazing ideas of how to capture our special occasion with a Las Vegas flair. His poses resulted in an amazing portfolio of pictures! He said to allow him some time to transfer the pictures to disks and six different formast, but they were in the mail in two days!! He was kind and patient with our son, and an all around fun guy to hang out with for a couple of hours! We are so thrilled that we chose to work with Keith and would offer anyone our highest recommendation.

Sent on 05/29/2017

David · Married on 05/07/2017

I found Keith to be responsive, helpful, and very professional in his work. We received the edited, electronic photo files less than a week after returning home to NJ from our Las Vegas wedding. Reasonably priced, I would definitely recommend Keith. Thanks, kk photography, for all of your help!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Robert · Married on 05/06/2017

Keith went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfectly captured. He was prompt, and was very creative with his poses and camera shots. We had an amazing sunset! He even got food and drinks for our wedding party before we were introduced. The beauty of his work is unforgettable and he captured each moment of our wedding and reception quite nicely.

Thanks Keith,
    The Adams'

Sent on 05/30/2017

Caitlin · Married on 04/01/2017

Keith was amazing. We had our two families meeting for the first time in Vegas for our wedding. Everyone felt at ease and Keith helpped us get everyone on and off buses, into pictures and even drove an aunt to get some beers for the party bus to and from the ceremony. Our pictures so far have been beautiful and i cant wait to see thr rest. My family, friends and husband all commented on how amazing Keith was! I could not recommend Keith more.

Sent on 04/03/2017

melissa · Married on 03/04/2017

We love the way our pictures came out. My husband and I highly recommend KK's Photography!

Sent on 03/15/2017

Rebecca · Married on 11/16/2016

Keith is an amazing photographer and a genuinely lovely man. We got married in Vegas jut under a year ago and I am so happy we chose him as our photographer. The photos he took are brilliant and we had a lot of fun shooting them. We got married just the two of us and Keith really added to our day and made it extra special. You would be crazy not to hire Keith for your special day.

Sent on 09/25/2017
  • MrsJackson11416

Robin · Married on 11/04/2016

My wedding day was November 4, 2016. Its taken me a while to submit my reviews. We had an amazing time with Keith. He is an excellent photographer. I received some great shots while having a wonderful time. We received a ton of photos and the price was very reasonable. If you want excellent pictures on a budget, he's your guy. Thank you Keith for an amazing shoot and helping to make my wedding day spectacular.

Sent on 10/07/2017
    Keith Kaplan Photography 15
    Keith Kaplan Photography 16
    Keith Kaplan Photography 17

Kelly · Married on 09/05/2016

Absolutely amazing! Had our wedding photos with Keith on 4th September on the Vegas Strip. I'm over the moon with the results! Can not recommend Keith enough. Everything was perfect , including the communication in the run up. Thanks again Keith, Kelly & Simon

Sent on 09/19/2016

Amber · Married on 07/14/2016

Keith was remarkable!! We used him last week on our wedding day to take photos on the Vegas strip. He was spectacular to work with!! My husband and I enjoyed his personality and the passion he has for photography. He was really creative with the locations and poses he photographed us in. He ensured he got the shots that were important to us. His turn around time was amazing. Everyone that has seen our pictures are in disbelief at how stunning they are. I would recommend Keith to anyone looking for amazing photography at an unbelievable price!

Sent on 07/19/2016

Book Keith now! We went with the Wanda's Weddings/KK Photography package and we walked away from Vegas extremely satisfied. Keith was professional and the strip photography tour was a hit with our guests. We received our online album link within 5 days and our discs within 7 days. Amazing service for an amazing price!

Sent on 07/24/2016

Keith did an amazing job with my pictures. We booked him for a 3 hour photo tour of the strip after our wedding. He was super responsive during the planning stages via email. Not only did we get all the pictures we wanted but he had us stop at places we did not know about and took the BEST pictures! I loved my experience. We had seven people with us and he accommodated the group, checking in with us often to make sure we were getting all the pictures we wanted. His turn around time on the Shutterfly account was super fast and the quality of the pictures were amazing! His price for the 3 hours was VERY reasonable! I really cannot say enough good things about my experience.

Sent on 10/05/2015

Vanya · Married on 02/29/2016

Wow, just wow! Keith thank you so much for our outstanding wedding photography.
    Anyone looking for a photographer in Las Vegas I can't recommend Keith highly enough.
    Excellent value for money, total gent and amazing at his job.
    Thanks again, Vanya & Barry

Sent on 03/06/2016

Devon · Married on 12/27/2015

All I can say is WOW! I have been wanting to write this review since our wedding day, December 27/2015. Keith was our photographer and he was nothing short of amazing! I booked him the September before the wedding and he was great to keep in touch and answer any questions I was having. When the day came for our wedding.. he showed up to take pictures of the girls and myself getting ready. He had such fun ideas for us and the girls and I loved his personality. He took tons of amazing shots of us in the hotel room getting ready, jumping on the bed, and doing all our girly stuff. He was able to capture shots of all the steps of the morning.
    After we did all the girls shots.. he suggested we do a little boudoir session for the groom. He made this experience completely comfortable and really made me feel at home. He got great shots and my husband loved them! Normally I would feel strange getting this type of picture taken by a man .. but Keith is so awesome that it didn't bother me one bit!
    Not only was Keith an awesome photographer... but he seriously kept me calm all day. At one point I thought we were going to be late for the wedding and we couldn't find the limo. Not to worry.. Keith had everything under control... he found the limo, and my mom and reassured me not to worry that we would make it there with plenty of time. He really knows the way Vegas weddings work and helps you along the way.
    He got fantastic shots of me and my girlfriends in the bridal suite and amazing shots of the wedding itself. After the wedding we got pictures all downtown on Fremont .. which I honestly cant explain how amazing these shots were. They seriously looked like something out of a magazine. It was great. We also got pictures in different hotels down there, as well as at the Las Vegas sign.
    To wrap things up ... Keith was amazing! If you are thinking of getting him.. JUST DO IT ALREADY! You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 05/10/2016

Amanda · Married on 12/06/2015

Keith did an amazing job with our wedding photos! We booked a 2 hr session with him following our ceremony with Wanda. He does some great work and is super creative. He's very professional yet very personable and fun at the same time. He's flexible and easy going and makes sure he gets things done perfectly. We were so glad we found Keith and were able to use him for our photos! We highly recommend Keith to anyone wanting amazing and fun wedding photos at a great price.

Sent on 12/15/2015

Sebastian · Married on 09/24/2015

We booked and arranged our two hour strip session with Keith online having read the reviews and communicated with him via email as my wife and I live in the UK. Keith always responded very promptly and was extremely helpful. When we met Keith on the day of our wedding he was warm and friendly and made us instantly feel relaxed. We are yet to receive our pictures but the previews that we have received so far look fantastic.

For anyone looking for a stress free and fun wedding photo experience Keith is perfect and we cannot recommend him enough.

Sent on 10/04/2015