Kehoe Farm Events Reviews

4 | Clinton, MI

4 Reviews for Kehoe Farm Events

Jamie · Married on 10/19/2019

Almost Like Family

Rose and Mick were so helpful through the entire process of planning our wedding at their beautiful barn. Rose and I emailed weekly about projects and ideas and just all around bride chatter. They really make you feel like family. I would highly recommend Kehoe Farm Events to any bride!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Kehoe Farm Events's reply:

Thank you, Jamie! It is our goal to be as helpful as possible. I sure will miss our emails! Mick and I enjoyed meeting your friends and family. (Too bad all you great people don't live closer.) Please stay in touch!
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing People

This venue is beautiful and Rose & Mick were amazing. They helped so much throughout the entire wedding planning process. I would highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 11/20/2019

Kehoe Farm Events's reply:

Hi Shelby & Joe,
    Thank you so much for your kind review! We enjoyed meeting and working with you and your family. It was such a pleasure to be a part of your special day. Much love and happiness to you both!
    Rose & Mick

Maria K. · Married on 06/15/2019

Great service!

Kehoe farms is an excellent wedding venue. The owners were very flexible and dedicated to make sure that our wedding day went as best as it could. I am so happy that I found this place for our wedding.

Sent on 07/14/2019

Samantha · Married on 05/11/2019

Outstanding

Mickey and Rose are amazing people who care immensely about helping their clients have the best day possible. They keep in touch via email and often help with planning the small details. They ensure that everything is exactly the way you want it to be for your special day. There isn’t one thing I would change about this venue or the staff. The venue is the perfect rustic wedding venue or party venue. From the lights to the surround sound speakers to the beautiful field of dandelions that are perfect for pictures, they have thought of everything 💕

Sent on 05/24/2019